Wolf Play : Perseverance | Wolf Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Hallow's Eve
02:23:52 Hallow, Eve
Amy

Dude, my job is literally the best job ever if everything goes right. I work at the desk and play games, I do a little arts and crafts, and get paid to live. But, if it goes wrong, the job can be so bad.
 teddy
02:23:07 its yellow
animals always seem to be alone in the desrt
 Boeing
02:22:15 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amt
Damn xD well done on surviving the day on sleep deprived mode lol
 Amygdala
02:21:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
Do you need help at your job? I voulenteer XD
 starmutt
02:21:22 marsh | they/it
suggestion <3
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:21:12 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Eh i survived...almost didn't honestly but because of crazy rain on my way home not because of lack of sleep lol
 Broken Archangel
02:21:09 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Salem oh no XD
 Hallow's Eve
02:20:32 Hallow, Eve
Amy

That's why I love my job XD I get paid to game and make arts and crafts lol
 Amygdala
02:20:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
Lmao getting paid to be on a game🤣
 Boeing
02:19:40 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amt
I should be asking that of you... you were up until 7am your time xD
 Hallow's Eve
02:19:34 Hallow, Eve
Amy

I am doing well, I picked up an extra desk shift which just means time for explore grind lol
 Revelry
02:19:07 Rev
If you don't care for rarity, I believe the regular pull would be cheaper than Charon's pull. But Charon's pull is great for rarity, but not for mich else
 Amygdala
02:19:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey plane
How's life XD
 Salem
02:18:48 
My den finally looks super clean ✨

Fallen
I've been tryna save but I've seen something shiny and went down to 6-7k twice so far :')
 Amygdala
02:18:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey hallow how are you?
 Boeing
02:18:32 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hi Amy! :D
 Hallow's Eve
02:17:56 Hallow, Eve
Hey Amy!
 Amygdala
02:17:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello chat
 Broken Archangel
02:17:19 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Salem I only have 5k so don't worry XD
 Broken Archangel
02:16:53 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Hallows sane XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : -5
Mountain Lion : +3
Green Python : -1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Perseverance | Wolf Rp | Open!January 4, 2023 01:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thank you<3
Perseverance | Wolf Rp | Open!January 5, 2023 03:59 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Hondo
Pack: Riverash Pack
Desired Rank: Subordinate (Anything other than Omega)
Appearance: [Detailed Description Minimum] Hondo is a black and brown brindle wolf, with hard topaz eyes and a black facemask and black paws. His face has slight scars from other wolves and he is small for gis size, as he is a runt.
Credits for image: Pack King on WP
Rifle-Custom-2.png
Personality: [Detailed Description Minimum] He is slightly anxious and shy when you first meet him, but once you know him he can be a real sweetheart. He is very kind and gentle but because of rank is sly and sometimes mischevious. Deep down he is a brave and courageous wolf, ready to do anything and everything to protect his pack. He just has to call upon that feeling.
Crush: TBD
Mate: TBD
Pups: TBD
Kin: None
Rivals/Enemies: None for now
Friends: TBD
Other: I think two would be fine
Perseverance | Wolf Rp | Open!January 5, 2023 10:39 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Ornate

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Translates to 'Elegant' in Latin

Pack: Night Shade
Desired Rank: Content

Appearance:

sing-with-the-wind-by-ylliny-d96ko4p-fullview.jpg

[credit goes to Ylliny on da]

spring-break-by-wolfenphotography-d67rsag-fullview.jpg

[credit goes to wolfenphotography on da]

Ornate is a female with a stature of approximately 32 inches and weighing around 120lbs if not a pound or two more. Her physique is that of a lithe one, with hints of muscle spanning around her body, making her best suited for both hunting and fighting. Her very legs are long and slender and give her her height. However, while this may have been awkward when younger, Ornate grew into them.

In terms of pelt colouration, there is nothing special about it. Ornate's fur is a pure white, with faint hints of cream spanning around, though nothing too drastic. If anything, it is seen most prominently around her neck and near her underbelly. This pure white offers her camouflage during winters against snow, though during other seasons, such as spring or autumn, it's more difficult for her to blend in. During the night especially. Thus, Ornate had to work extra hard to become stealthy and unnoticeable.

Ornate's eyes are a hazel/amber, so bright in colouration, that in certain lighting, it almost appears pure red. Upon her body lie several scars. The femme has had a past with fights, and so it isn't uncommon for a wolf, even a past alpha such as herself, to have as many scars as she does. Most are hidden beneath her thick fur, while others are seen evidently, such as upon her face and neck, those being some of the many places where she has the most scars.

Personality:

Ornate is a driven female who has a calm nature, yet also a fire hidden behind every decision she makes. Her aura alone screams power and elegance, and rightfully so. Intelligent and wise, the female is well-suited for her role within the pack. She is known to end more fights than cause them, whether that be by using her words or asserting physical force. However, within, she is not a battler. She despises fights and wars and enjoys peace. She believes that they are unnecessary and simply an inconvenience. There are always options, death and war does not have to be one of them.

Her love for peace doesn't mean she doesn't fight. No, Ornate is quite vicious in battles. However, just because she fights doesn't mean she likes it. Never will one see her fight without a reason, and even if there were one, she would prefer talking it out. Nothing more, nothing less.

She is known to be stern if needed and reign with an iron fist. She has an aura that is elegant and an demands respect. However, despite that, Ornate is always welcoming. There is never a time where she would turn her back on another, for her kindness is infinite. She is always open to approach and enjoys the company of others, so, while she may be strict at times, that doesn't mean she can't be warm.

Very opinionated, Ornate will speak up about certain issues and tends to solve them in ways that everybody could be happy. Intelligence is also on her side, allowing her to assess situations and solve them in mere milliseconds. Her judgment is extraordinarily advanced, and with a single look, she can decipher whether something will work out or not. She, like her sister, is also skilled at observing body language. The two are able to pick out signs of anxiety or discomfort, and use it as an advantage. And she, like her sister, would do anything for those she loves, even if they don't see it.

Ornate longed to grow higher in ranks for one motive only: to ensure the pack thrives and survives exceptionally well. She cares not about herself when it comes to them, and wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice herself in battles. She is an easily trustworthy canine, one that holds a deep love for each wolf she knows. Able to find the good in all, Ornate knows what makes certain wolves so special, even if they have flaws.

Despite her past, she is not one easily spoken down upon. Ornate is kind, yes, but that doesn't mean she'll let others show authority over her. She has her limits, and her rules are simple: show respect, and you'll recieve it back. However, if she is undermined, it will soon be clear as to why she was an alpha, and how, after leaving, became a beta so quickly. Ornate knows her way around others. She knows how to fight. She knows how to charm. She knows how to show respect and kindness. Ornate knows many things, especially how to lead.

*Her personality differs from the personas of the Night Shade Pack because she was originally alpha of the River Ash Pack, but left, thus both packs dislike her. The River Ash for abandoning them, and the Night Shade for her appearance and behaviour not similar to theirs*

Crush: :)
Mate: None
Pups: None

Other:

History:

I added this in so others can read it, as it would help the storyline/drama. Imperial has already gone over it and has agreed to it.

Ornate was born and raised in the River Ash Pack, thus, her kindness. She used to be the alpha of that pack, but she left them and her sisters to join the Night Shade Pack. She did it to save her pack. She did it to maintain the peace. If a war were to break out, she hoped that she could talk the packs out of it.

The River Ash Pack sees her as a traitor, and despite her high rank as a beta in the Night Shade Pack, many dislike her, for she isn't of their blood and has a persona filled with kinder intentions.

Kin:

Khepri is her younger sister

Chione is her youngest sister

Edited at January 5, 2023 10:40 PM by Tenebris Umbra
Perseverance | Wolf Rp | Open!January 6, 2023 01:09 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wolf Pride,
Hondo is currently not accepted.
He needs to have measurements for size included in his appearance. This is also a semi-literate minimum roleplay, and your form does not currently meet that standard. You're welcome to edit it in hopes of being accepted in the future, but as it stands he is not.

Tene,
Ornate is accepted. <3

Perseverance | Wolf Rp | Open!January 6, 2023 06:48 AM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award
Done :)
♔ Vojtech ♔
It is composed of two parts: voj – "troops"/"war(rior)" and těch – "consolator"/"rejoicing man". Together meaning man rejoicing in a battle, warlike man
wolf-face-2-by-landkeks-stock-d8mz63a-fullview.jpg
Pack:
Originally the Nigh Shade Pack, currently the River Ash Pack
Desired Rank: Alpha
Appearance:
stock (c) to landkeks-stock on DA [ wolf on top ]
wolf-pose-24-by-landkeks-stock-d8iz357-fullview.jpg

Vojtech is a large male, standing around 35 inches at the shoulder and weighing in at 155 pounds. His height, compared to most, is at the taller end of his species. This wolf has a strong, muscular frame, allowing him to take on potentially larger enemy wolves or prey with more ease than a smaller-sized wolf might. He lacks speed and agility, though makes up with endurance. Vojtech holds his head in such a way that demands respect, and his posture helps portray this as well. While not having a dominant position he still carries himself with this confidence.

This male's coat is an appealing color, a creamy tan-ish color with scattered greys which darken over his spine, a little on his chest, face, and the tip of his tail. His underbelly lightens to a creamy white as do his legs and muzzle. His outer ears are a light grey while her inner ears are creamy. name's pelt texture is soft and his hair is long and thick. Due to this, it hides minor scars, none worth mentioning as he leads a safer life and doesn't often have to prove his dominance due to not having a higher-ranking role.

Vojtech's eyes are shocking. The color is a pale amber, almost yellow color, and pops against his fur. By far this male's most attractive feature. The thick black line surrounding his orbs helps them to pop. His scent is of light pine, while not overbearing it is enough to let you know he is present. His walk is quick-paced, and with almost a little skip or hop to it, he does not have a limp but walks this way more naturally. While running Vo's gait is quick and smooth compared to his walk.

wolf-pose-23-by-landkeks-stock-d8iz2ju-fullview.jpg
Personality:

Vojtech is a wolf with various traits, a few happen to be more apparent than others, such as his loyalty, confidence, and his intelligence. A more underlying trait this male has is his ambition, a creeping feeling that is constantly growing deep within the male. Now, as a pack, he currently holds the position of Delta, also considering he wasn't from the original pack and has joined as a spy from Night Shade, he has had much time to move up in the ranks. But being in one now, and seeing how they operate, the position he desires has the male nearly tasting the success of it, which quells his strong ambition for now. He sees the rank he wants, and he will eventually take it. His complete loyalty to the other pack members has him holding back from completely making his goals known. A strong trait that is easily shown by this male. He wouldn't dare try and push his way higher, not knowing if the new pack, would find out his true reason for joining just over a year ago. Despite his ambition for a higher rank, Voj won't do anything to jeopardize the well-being of those in the pack who currently have the role he is after, this male won't succumb to sneaking ways in order to get what he desires. If a time ever comes he will choose the honorable path of the challenge to earn his way to the rank. He isn't one to cheat, despite being a spy. His ambition will be pushed aside, and his loyalty will be unwavering until he gets the right opportunity.

This male is calculating and intelligent, he always has a plan and is quick to come up with one if there is a moment that needs one. His moves are deliberate and well thought out, Vojtech isn't the type to rush into a situation and make a fool of himself. He is observant, allowing him to get a better read on those around him, taking in various amounts of information regarding his opponent. This allows him an advantage in battle, considering he is on the younger spectrum of wolves, only just turning 4. Vojtech is clearly strategic, though he won't always have the luxury of time to prepare. He is good under pressure, a fast thinker, and an even faster learner. He can pick up and adapt to new skills quickly. When it comes to his temper the male can hardly be riled, though he may appear irritated or annoyed, a growl at his maw or a sharp glare in your direction. He won't give in to a physical attack if being provoked, he will only act in such a way to put one in their place or to defend himself or those he cares for. This male will not hesitate to protect his loved ones. Touch a hair on their pelt or let a snide comment out and he won't hesitate to put you in your place. He does hold long grudges, and Vojtech will always have a reason for it if he does. Around those, he dislikes he may easily, bother, annoy, or go out of his way to piss them off.

Vojtech is a social being, enjoying the company of friends and acquaintances, though can be more reserved toward new faces. With convincing, a new person may be able to open him up more, but not enough to make him delusional or leave secrets unguarded. He tries to keep his private life, and his family guarded, he doesn't like to talk much about it. His personality tends to attract all types of people, he is naturally a more flirty person, and he is completely aware of it and will put it to his advantage. Subtle comments or expressions, body position, and changes in focus all contribute to this. He keeps his “friends close, and his enemies closer”. In any event, those he doesn't particularly like but needs to get along with, he can whip out his charm, making him seem as if he is totally and completely interested in them. Though this can quickly turn if he starts to get annoyed, which will clearly be seen in his expression or tone of voice. He won't get physical over a disagreement.

Despite his more friendly nature he tends to mirror how others treat him, more specifically if someone is being an ass, he will act the same in return. His someone is rather friendly towards him, he will act in a similar manner as well. He won't go out of his way to make a friend or to keep a friendship for that matter, especially if the other is not willing to put in the work, or begins to avoid him. He also is good with communication, he can express his opinions in a clear and concise manner, and is generally open-minded when it comes to what others have to say. Unless, of course, the wolf is not credible or has worms for a brain. When expressing his feelings towards another Vojtech tends to struggle, part of the reason he has chosen to not commit to another is that he does enjoy the single life, but also has an underlying feeling that he can't recognize, which stops him from furthering his relationships. Or making a further emotional connection with someone.

Crush: It varies.
Mate: None
Kin: From The Night Shade pack
Rivals/Enemies: TBD
Friends: We shall see.
Other: I think adding a third pack would help further some aspects of the plot^^
RP sample: Do you need a current one from me?
[ name on the right ]
wolf-pose-21-by-landkeks-stock-d8iz0m8-fullview.jpg

Edited at January 6, 2023 06:49 AM by Ciao
Perseverance | Wolf Rp | Open!January 6, 2023 06:55 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Vojtech is accepted. <3
Perseverance | Wolf Rp | Open!January 6, 2023 08:41 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Big WIP! I'll add on the appearance and personality when I feel creative over the next few days..
.><.
| Name |
[ Llusernau ]
Name Meaning: Welsh for Lanterns.
Nickname(s): Nau, L(l)us, L(l)usern.
| Age |
2 Years.
| Gender |
Male.
| Pack |
The River Ash Pack.
| Rank |
Subordinate.
| Desired Rank |
Eventually Beta or Delta someday.
| Appearance |
Llusernau is a dark silver wolf with a white-ish jaw and neck, the tips of his dark gray fur are also white. His paws, neck, the sides of his tail, shoulders and thighs are light grey. It slightly illuminates in the moonlight specifically. His fur is not quick long or medium and is quite thick and silky. Though it is usually muddy by his paws and belly if it ever is wet enough for mud.
| Personality |
| Crush/Mate/Pups/Kin |
Open / N/A.
PM/Ask in Disc.
| Rivals/Enemies |
Open / N/A. ^
| Friends |
Open / N/A. ^
| Other |
Voice: Deeper, soft and positive.
Scent: Pine wood shavings and the taste of dust but a smell if you can imagine that-.
I think three packs only if there are enough wolves for it.
| Rp Sample |
N/A
.><.

Edited at January 6, 2023 09:02 PM by iArema

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us