06:24:37 Never/Nev
I should go make dinner but it sounds like a lot of work with a headache ;-;
 Continental Wolves
06:24:17 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Im moving in with Tay so I can have a personal chef
 Apothecary
06:24:16 Medicinally Autistic
@Continental

I have a few more wings, some buffalo chips, and some nice desserts.
 Apothecary
06:23:32 Medicinally Autistic
@Amy

you'll have to tell me which ones you prefer ^-^
 Continental Wolves
06:22:53 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
:0
 Amygdala
06:22:37 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apothecary
I love the sound of that XD
 Apothecary
06:22:29 Medicinally Autistic
@Continental

Come over here I'll always share my food with you.
 Silent Lucidity
06:22:23 Silent, Lucid
Never mind. Was reckless enough to go after two brown bears. Now to continue sewing a old project my mom started
 Apothecary
06:22:06 Medicinally Autistic
@Amy

I believe in you!

Dependings, maybe some boosts/pelt defects/apples/mushrooms.
 Amygdala
06:21:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky, apothecary
Let's do this...atleat 1000 more before sleep XD

And apothecary what surprises :o
 Apothecary
06:19:51 Medicinally Autistic
@Amy

You got this :3 just wait till the event I'll have surprises for you and my other friends!
 Continental Wolves
06:19:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ya'll are making me jealous with all this food talk e,e
 technoblade
06:19:38 Lil Techy | Techno
alright that's it I'm yeeting my raven feathers
 kycantina
06:19:16 ky but it's spooky
Amy, we got this!! no pain no gain!!
 Amygdala
06:17:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
My eyes are closing but i still have 2000 moves more to do🥲
 technoblade
06:17:32 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

I again am almost finished with it XD I fucking devoured it cause I was so hungry
 Apothecary
06:16:24 Medicinally Autistic
I just made some trashed wings, and I had some loaded garlic parm fries earlier ^-^
 Continental Wolves
06:16:06 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Give it to me >:^
I'd make one right now but I don't have any good bread right now
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
06:16:05 Lotus
MxM rp anyone? Pm me if interested! I have a couple topics in mind^-^

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -1
Western Rattlesnake : -5
Ermine : -4
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | OpenSeptember 3, 2022 12:51 AM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
Lol hi Nez
Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | OpenSeptember 3, 2022 06:11 AM

Timber Pine Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can I reserve a sentinel spot?
Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | OpenSeptember 3, 2022 09:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Burkhard

All credit goes to windfuchs on devianart

All credit goes to windfuchs on deviantart.

Sentinal

Desired Rank:
Satisfied where he currently is.

Thoughts On The Trials:
Burkhard looks forward to the trials.

Appearance:
When looking in a crowd one finds it hard to overlook Burkhard generally due to how he stands out in a crowd. An imposing sight, Burkhard stands at thirty-three inches tall and weighs in at 175lbs, but manages to slip into 160lbs during the colder months. Thick muscles are found upon his burly frame, even though built for brute strength over speed he manages to retain his agility. Cer The male is well acquainted when it comes to being injured and scars being the common outcome, some even awkwardly protrude preventing hair from growing properly. The oldest of these blemishes would be those upon his face for someone put them there, perhaps pushed too far in training. No matter the reason he became resistant to pain, unflinching and unmoving, but refuses help from others.

Whether a blessing or a curse, Burkhard sports a solid coat which consists of white fur. Easily the best camoflauge during the winter months, but difficult to upkeep the maintenance in order to remain spotless. The fur of this male is textured roughly and long in length providing greater resistance in lower temperatures, yet becomes an issue within warmer climates as he is prone to overheating. Most nights are spent in long self grooming sessions in an attempt to rid of stubborn stains from the coarse hair. Underneath the long rough hairs resides a soft undercoat, yet the skin beneath all hair is solid black in color which extends to all features: the skin around the eyes, pawpads, and even his nose.

Burkhard's eyes are rich in color, dark brown at a distance but upon closer inspection new colors will appear such as amber, orange, or even yellow. These intense eyes show little expression and leaves one guessing to what he may be thinking. Perceptive of his surroundings, watching keenly for any signs of danger. Further down this giant's body belongs a massive paws upon thick sturdy legs, which amble slowly but with purpose at a steady gait.

Personality:
Burkhard finds pride in himself and his fellow sentinals, for their tiredless work is all for the greater good of the pack. With that being said, Brukhard puts the pack's wellbeing above him. A crushing weight of pressure-- the feeling as though everyone depends on him. Any potential mistake could lead the pack in the wrong direction and worse into total ruin. Undoubtedly the reason why he strives to do great for his actions may affect the pack as a whole. Even off-duty he remains restless and can be found pacing about because he can't allow himself to relax. This mentality having been drilled into his mind ever since his youth and enforced by being conditioned; without question he will defend his home.

The sentinal's strongest qualities include being steadfast, dutiful, and tenacious, while less commendable qualities include his inability to tolerate individuals lacking competence. He lacks the ability to sit idly and pay any attention to individuals who complain as well as lament their problems when he would rather take action to address the problem. However on the rare chance he isn't caught up in patrolling he may tolerate listening to one bemoan their problems. Although one would have be a friend of his, perhaps someone he even cares about, but those are few and far between. Friends and acquaintanes rarely see his softer side, for it remains shadowed by a tougher exterior and stoic demeanor. Despite this he displays to his most cherished friends how he appreciates them whether it be gifts or acts of service. Romance is out of the question with Burkhard for many obvious reasons.Therefore making the likelihood of having offspring to pass on his legacy remains out of the question.

* Stargazing
* Patrolling alone
* Red meat (bear, boar, etc)
* Enteraining stories and jokes

Dislikes:
* Greed
* Mosquitoes
* Desert biomes
* Messy wolves/dens
* Being distracted from his duty
* Omegas. Weaklings. The whole lot of 'em.

Backstory:
Born in the pack; die for the pack.

Affiliations:
Burkhard doesn't have free time to make friends, but he has acquaintances for the most part. He is a fairly amicable guy and enjoys a good joke. Would be willing to befriend anyone who understands his busy schedule.

Kin:
His parents have long since passed, his siblings can be found within the pack but they hardly see each other. There is strain within what's left of his family due to the trials.

Crush:
None. He's far too busy with his duties to even look at someone of either gender in that manner.

Mate:
Romance isn't possible. He can't allow himself to love another out of fear of losing them. That and for other reasons (*ahem* sentinal).

Offspring:
As a sentinal he is not allowed to form a family. His family is the pack and so he dedicates his life to everyone within.

Other:
Thunderbirds are very neat and cool B)

Edited at September 4, 2022 06:54 AM by Wild West Winds
Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | OpenSeptember 3, 2022 01:52 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve two sigmas
Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | OpenSeptember 3, 2022 08:40 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

{ A G N A R }

wolf-stock-032-by-skyfever-d6pm6nc-fullview.jpg
Credits for all images go to skyfever on DA.
Rank Wanted: Alpha

Thoughts on the Trials

Let's do this [redacted].

Appearance

This male is, frankly, massive. When full grown, he will stand at 34 inches and weigh in at nearly 170 pounds. He's not that far off now; he certainly has all the qualifications for brute force. His body is well-muscled and set in such a way as to provide him with impeccable strength and endurance. His speed and agility are hindered by his size, but he is not in a deep deficit of such things.

His thick coat has a deep black base coloration. Slate and silver hairs create a rippling appearance and lighten him in some places. His neck, shoulders, and hind ventral are most decorated with this color mixture. His elbows and along the inside of his shoulder blades are also significantly lighter. A few light gray patches reside on his flanks, elbows, tail, and back legs. His face is a shiny black; how light it appears depends on the sun's strength. His coat, overall, has an almost liquid-like appearance to it.

Agnar's eyes are a pale yellow. They almost appear gray, though the slight hint of gold offsets that notion. His stare is intense, unwavering, and cold. While he does not make an effort to really hide his emotions, his relaxed face often appears as though he is much more mysterious than he is intending to be.

Combined with his foreboding coloration and large stature, this male is quite intimidating to those who don't know him -- and even some who do. His walk is a powerful, languid stride. There is no uncertainty to this male; he has a steady, eerily calm way about him. His low tone is composed and collected, even in the most heated of situations.

wolf-stock-031-by-skyfever-d6pm6iz-fullview.jpg

Personality

Agnar has a cold stoicism to him. As his appearance suggests, he is a very capable individual, and not just in physical strength. His mental prowess is just as great; this wolf is extremely intelligent and strategy-driven. He is a warrior through and through; his plans are always centered around the goal of maintaining the pack's wellbeing and success. The means by which that occurs is completely in the air. He can play fair, or he can fight dirty.

Agnar is loyal to his pack as a whole. Certain wolves hold more respect or admiration than others, but he would never cause harm to any of them from a place of malice. Unless, of course, they were traitors or otherwise unworthy of any wolf's respect. Agnar has no problems with bloodshed. He's killed before and he will kill again, and perhaps one day he himself will be killed. It is simply the way of life.

Even during times of peace and overall relaxation, this male is calculating. He is not always thinking up plans for battle or hunts; occasionally, he thinks of more normal things as well, such as trying to figure out another wolf's mind or predicting the weather. He can be a fairly easygoing creature, though he is never one to be stepped upon. Agnar will not hide his dislike for a wolf, no matter their rank, especially if they treat all those below them as wretches.

He is patient in some ways and short in others. When dealing with pups, executing strategies, and hunting or fighting, he has all the time in the world to watch, respond, and perform perfectly. However, when it comes to fellow adolescent wolves, whining, blatantly snide comments, or picking fights, this male becomes the "you started it and I will finish it" figure. And he will act on his words, usually to the hurt ego of the other parties.

He does not share his feelings or thoughts outside of working. Even those who consider themselves to be closest to him have but a small glimpse into his emotions, his desires. He has a strong set of morals and does not deviate from them; Agnar can be described as quite chivalrous, though he is no respecter of rank alone. Lineage means nothing to him, and anyone who banks on their heritage for sway in anything disgusts him. Agnar does not tolerate obnoxiousness, whining, laziness, lying, or anything else of the sort.

He is a rule follower. He can be fairly snarky when annoyed or agitated. Agnar is mature, though, and he almost always acts as such. He will become playful around pups and perhaps share a joke or two with other males his age, but he is mostly just a wisened wolf with leadership capabilities.

Affiliations

Open

Kin

Taryn - Older brother

Mahuika - Sister in law

Crush: None

Mate: None

Pups: None

Backstory

He was born and raised in the pack. He has excelled in his training thus far and looks forward to passing the trials. He has aspirations to one day lead his pack. That's all there is to it, really.

Other

Six butters flew. I saw them. And the sixteen loud boom birds.

wolf-stock-123-by-skyfever-d6pm6pc-fullview.jpg

Edited at September 3, 2022 10:32 PM by Mother
Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | OpenSeptember 3, 2022 11:27 PM

Skeleton.

Darkseeker

Give Award
can i reserve a male sentinel? i already sent his form.
Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | OpenSeptember 4, 2022 09:33 AM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award
(accidental repost)

Edited at September 4, 2022 09:35 AM by Moose
Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | OpenSeptember 4, 2022 09:42 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Burkhard and Ragnar are accepted.
Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | OpenSeptember 4, 2022 04:21 PM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Nystic

[ Battle scars ]

Desired Rank: Dead

Thoughts On The Trials: Nystic literally hates these damn trials. He hates the wolves who enjoy them, and he hates talking about them.

Appearance:

" Can I just......sleep....all....day...fuck "

The first image credits go to cylindricalfawn

As you already have guessed, Nystic has a lazy stance and vibe. He can be spotted laying against the ground most of the time--unless needed. He is an old bastard, or so he feels. He is a skinny, thick-furred beast; with a crackling snarl and dark amber hues. He's almost attractive when he's dragging himself to his favorite laying spot, of course, he doesn't mean to look so...dead and ominous.

Nystic rarely keeps to his fur, if it needs cleaning he'll give it a lick or two and find his laying spot to bathe in the sunlight or moonlight. Some wonder how he even became an Apothecary, but trust me when a wolf is in need of help--he's the first on the scene. Although all you'll be seeing is a rug dragging itself closer. Pick and tease all you want, Nystic doesn't require you to look good to do his job right. Matter of fact, Nystic hates when his fur does get cleaned, he's a totally different wolf when he isn't laying around.

Credit: https://www.deviantart.com/hotnstock/art/Gray-Wolf-Stock-24-507923486

As seen above, Nystic isn't the same, lazy motherfucker who is always spotted chilling in the sunlight with his eyes barely open. He stands tall, almost as if fur gives him a living appearance. He's a ladies' man for sure now, looking rather fresh and clean-cut, his amber tints give off a flirty peek, compared with how he usually looks, you might think Nystic was someone different--someone who cares about their fur, someone who cares what others think. Don't get used to this, Nystic tends to go back to looking like he's been attacked by ten bears literally in 10 seconds.

Personality:

" I didn't mean to hurt him....I didn't mean to let him down.."

Nystic doesn't believe in friendships. Only because if he's not there in time to save them, if he doesn't get there in time then what's the point of seeing the wolf you used to see as a friend--dying slowly? Only their disappointed dying gaze stared back into his amber eyes, their jaws parting, and as their last breath was used up; they couldn't scold him for being late. Attachment is what Nystic fears the most; his attachments get everyone killed, if anything he shouldn't be allowed to leave his coven, the only comfort and safe place he has where people know not to bother him. And yes, Nystic is the type to pity himself, to blame himself every time something happens- because in his mental mindset he truly believes nothing ever goes right when he's around. His fear of failing is much more stronger than the fear of being alone and never finding love.

Nystic is perfectly fine dying alone, as long as he dies helping others or sleeping under the moon; he'll gladly accept death with open arms.

A whole lot can be said about Nystic---trust me, but the fact he's heartless and faithless is just the start of his story. As if that's not enough he's also offensive, a bit rude, and impetuous to his own, but at least they're not as insufficient due to intertwined practices of being charismatic as well. But for some, that's not enough. Even the best intentions have been soured because of this and his pedantic nature, which is a true shame for both sides. Fair is fair though, Nystic isn't completely repulsive. He's keen and humorous if you look for it, all considered it could be much more destructive. Unfortunately, his side comments are always there and ready to strike at the worst moments. But don't blame him, he's trying to control himself--he was always the one who had a real sense of things.

Few know the true Nystic, the type of being that loves to laugh, who would scold anyone just for breathing; or tease them about a crush. Of course, he's also muted, concentrating, and luminous, but they're in shorter supply, especially considering they're mixed with being stony as well. His detachment though is what he's pretty much scorned for--Nobody's perfect of course and Nystic has plenty of consistency flaws too. His jealousy and craftiness risk ruining pleasant moods, much to the annoyance of others.

Affiliations: TBD

Kin: Only pup to survive litter. Litter mates are open.

Crush: Hmmmm, imagine

Mate: HA! This is bullying now

Offspring: No.

Backstory:

Only needed for the Dispersal Wolves.

Other: HUGE WIP, gotta take a break haha.

Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | OpenSeptember 5, 2022 12:16 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
{ S Y L P H R E N A }
Image will go here
Desired Rank: Warrior

Thoughts on the Trials

They've always been her reality; thus, she is relatively indifferent. They simply exist.

Appearance

Personality

Affiliations

Open

Kin

Celestine - Sister

Crush: Will Exist

Mate: None

Pups: None

Backstory

Other

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups