Wolf Play : The Regalia | Supernatural Cruise Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 The Amethyst
07:22:26 Dart
11apples whoo! (it was quick)
 Willow Tribe
07:22:17 Willow / Tibby
Heya Leon
 The Sigma
07:21:54 Leon, Sigma
Yup
 Stygian Forest
07:21:17 
Leon
Is that right?
 Continental Wolves
07:21:13 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Forest 87 with 118 enemies :000
Techno
I think the stripes look awesome, also like how the mushrooms and glowing dots are coming along
 The Sigma
07:20:53 Leon, Sigma
Sty

Nothing ToT

I guess i have been quite busy today

Imma get to explore now *^*
 Stygian Forest
07:18:50 
Leon

What's new?
 technoblade
07:18:48 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Glowy worm :D

-Click-
 Willow Tribe
07:18:37 Willow / Tibby
Emmet,

Clean then explore, so you dont have to do it later
 ST4RB10SS0M
07:18:26 Star/Bloss
Hey Leon!
 The Sigma
07:18:23 Leon, Sigma
For some reason I think my tabs reloaded and sent a bunch of repeat messages :,)

Sorry about that ToT
 The Sigma
07:17:53 Leon, Sigma
Oh hey chat!
 Continental Wolves
07:17:36 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Hmm do I explore or finish cleaning then explore
 ST4RB10SS0M
07:17:05 Star/Bloss
Willow,

That's good glad to hear!
 Magnus Bane
07:16:44 Mag/Maggy
Damn

I missed so much :')
 Willow Tribe
07:16:14 Willow / Tibby
Star,

Im doing good, thanks ^^
 Boeing
07:16:08 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Magnus
It's every 5 now.
 Continental Wolves
07:15:57 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Heya Techno
 Stygian Forest
07:15:39 
Leon!
 Magnus Bane
07:15:37 Mag/Maggy
Do wolves not heal every 15 minutes anymore?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : -5
Copperhead : -5
Caiman : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

The Regalia | Supernatural Cruise Rp | Open!July 10, 2024 02:51 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve staff member please Impasta? ^^
The Regalia | Supernatural Cruise Rp | Open!July 13, 2024 10:25 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Of course. Apologies for not being on, I went back to work this week and it kicked my booty
The Regalia | Supernatural Cruise Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 09:00 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Understandable ^^
Hey can I maybe make a raptor shifter? Just someone who can shift into a raptor of some kind only?
The Regalia | Supernatural Cruise Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 04:44 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name

Paimon Baker

Immortal; physically in their mid-30s

Nonbinary - they/them

Species

Demon

Sexuality

Pansexual

Position

Bartender

Appearance

Upon looking at Paimon, it's quite clear that they are not human. The most obvious example of this are the stubby brown horns that protrude from their scalp. They also have small, reptilian red wings jutting from their shoulder blades, but these are usually hidden beneath their clothing. They're unable to use these wings to fly; in proportion to their body, they are too small to carry their weight. Their nails are entirely a pale pink in color and noticeably curved and long.

Paimon's appearance in general is very androgynous, especially their body and face. Paimon stands at about 5'6 and relatively slender. Their body is rectangularly shaped, with square shoulders and straight hips. Their skin is olive-toned and fair, with just a slight tan from their time on the Regalia.

Paimon's face is all sharp angles. They have a strong jawbone and chin, and their cheekbones are prominent. In dim lighting, this gives them an especially unnatural appearance. Their nose is straight and pointed at its end, and their lips are thin, pale, and straight.

Paimon's eyes are a shockingly bright yellow, particularly against the regular white of their pupils. Almond-shaped, they are framed by angular, arched brows and thick eyelashes.

Paimon has sleek black hair that reaches just below the nape of their neck. They prefer to wear it down, but will typically slick it back along the sides to keep it out of their face. If it really irritates them, they will pull it into a small low bun.

In terms of attire, Paimon can usually be seen wearing their staff uniform of black cargo pants and a black halter tank top with slits for their wings. When they are not working, they usually opt for oversized sweatshirts and sweatpants or jeans.

Paimon has a tiny but intricate tattoo of a dagger on their right cheekbone.

Personality

Paimon has the exact personality that you'd expect from a minor demon. They're sarcastic, fond of bothering people, and fail to take many things seriously, though they can be quite hot-tempered at times.

Since Paimon works at the ship's bar, which is typically most active at night, they have most of the day to mess with the passengers. They wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone or put them in harm's way, but riling them up a little is always fun. Their favorite activities include damaging people's key cards so they can't get into their rooms, leaving wet towels all over their bathroom floors, and hiding in the pool to splash fully-clothed passerby.

Paimon also often fails to tap into their more serious side. They might take 15 minutes to make someone a simple drink because they got distracted by another patron, or they might keep serving someone who is obviously very inebriated. Unlike the tricks they like to play on passengers, this isn't something they do on purpose. They think that the world above is absolutely fascinating and wants to have as much fun as they can.

Abilities

· Manipulation of hellfire

Paimon is able to generate and manipulate supernaturally hot fire from the underworld.

· Night vision

Paimon can see perfectly clearly in darkness. This makes their eyes a bit sensitive to the sun.

· Fear inducement

Paimon can cause extreme fear or paranoia to manifest in others. This ability requires a lot of psychic energy, however.

Strengths

· Demonic abilities

· Alchemy - how they got their start in bartending

· Charismatic

· Physically intimidating

· Very crafty and sly

Weaknesses

· Sensitivity to bright light

· Short-tempered

· Cannot pass as human

· Provocative

· Swimming

· Archery

· Folklore from various supernatural backgrounds

· Cold weather

· Cats

Dislikes

· Extreme heat or brightness

· Drinking alcohol

· Other demons

· Having their wings on display

Crush

None for now

Spouse

N/A

Children

None, at least that they know of

Kin

N/A

Affiliations

The Regalia staff

pm me!

The Regalia | Supernatural Cruise Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 05:57 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yes

Matunda said:
Understandable ^^
Hey can I maybe make a raptor shifter? Just someone who can shift into a raptor of some kind only?

The Regalia | Supernatural Cruise Rp | Open!July 15, 2024 09:42 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Odyssey
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Achillobator Shapeshifter
Position:
Stewardess
Odyssey's the one who goes around the ship, giving blankets and delivering drinks to the residents. She often helps with cleaning the Regalia, so she could also be considered a janitor too. She's there just simply to give the residents of the Regalia everything they need.
Appearance:
Personality:
Abilities:
Snapping Jaws; Aka achillobator form. She turns into a large five foot tall and fifteen foot long beast that weighs approximately four hundred pounds.
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
Helpful with anything. Odyssey always desires to help others, whether they really do need the help or not. For her, it's always a pleasure to satisfy others.
A total clown- basically able to make others laugh by acting dumb rather than just irritate them.
Odyssey is a very amiable person. It's not that hard to please her, since she's able to adapt to many different circumstances and conditions without ever complaining about it.
Weaknesses
Doesn't know how to use any type of weapon other than her claws, which makes her very reliant on her achillobator form.
Can be forced out of her achillobator form when hit in the right spot. Though she can just shift back into it, the small stun is enough to make her have a big disadvantage.
She's too much of a people-pleaser.
Likes & Dislikes:
Barbecue ribs, especially the soft, tender ribs where the meat just falls off the bone.
She really loves berries, especially blueberries. But they give her a blue tongue because of the juice. A bonus is they make her breath smell good.
Helping others out, especially her friends.
Gentle sparring, as long as no one hurts her and she doesn't hurt anyone.
TBA
Dislikes
Vegetables, such as broccoli, carrots, and especially potatoes.
Being underestimated, disregarded, or ignored.
She doesn't like compliments, because she never knows how to respond to them.
TBA
Affilations:
Open- PM me!
The Regalia Staff- TBA/TBD
Kin:
Open- PM me!
Crush:
Open- PM me!
Spouse:
None.
Children:
None.
Other:
Huge WIP

Edited at July 15, 2024 11:00 AM by Matunda
The Regalia | Supernatural Cruise Rp | Open!July 17, 2024 08:22 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sorry, I've been busy (traveling and such) for the past few days, I'll submit my form when I can! (n_n)

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us