Wolf Play : The Last Skyward Flight (Open)
Chatbox
 Floof
01:24:27 Floodgates
Stygian,
Ooo, what dye are you going to get?
 Stygian Forest
01:23:35 
Floof
I'm doing good. Just going to try getting 900 brains for some dye.
 Magnus Bane
01:22:53 Mag/Maggy
Felt:')
 Floof
01:22:49 Floodgates
Stygian,
Not much. I haven't been awake long :"))
How about you?
 Salem
01:22:06 Bell
The amount of event interactions I've accidentally skipped over today hurts :')
 Stygian Forest
01:21:19 
Floof
What's new?
 starmutt
01:20:02 marsh | they/it
wow that wasnt so hard was it answering a question
 Floof
01:19:34 Floodgates
Hey Stygian ^-^
 Salem
01:19:11 Bell
Rev
Fair enough, fair enough
Winter usually sucks for me but this time around it seems to be okay. I don't really have the problem with the colour changes so I can't really speak on that ^^"
 Stygian Forest
01:18:27 
Floof!
 Revelry
01:18:15 Rev
Salem
I don't mind during spring/summer. But I like to only explore the jungle during winter, it's the only terrain that the color change doesn't bother my eyes
 ZEFHYR
01:17:39 
oh a pumpkin or corn
 starmutt
01:16:28 marsh | they/it
ok not helping lol should've just picked one
 Salem
01:16:21 Bell
Rev
I'd love that too :')
Selecting which terrain you want quests from would be great
All of my quests are in the forest currently
 ZEFHYR
01:15:54 
:) / ;)
 Revelry
01:15:32 Rev
I wish I could select a terrain to take quests in, I hate going o forest during winter
 Floof
01:15:24 Floodgates
Magnus,
I get that a lot xD aha
 ZEFHYR
01:15:05 
hm well that might shut me up then if i could buy them all
 OCCULTIST
01:13:40 Man Lover
It's only been like.. a day since the bug was reported. There's still a whole month left of the event, you'll be able to buy the decor soon
 Magnus Bane
01:13:11 Mag/Maggy
I keep reading floof as floor

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +1
Brown Bear : +2
Mountain Lion : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

The Last Skyward Flight (Open)May 28, 2024 07:12 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Bodhi Kazan Ariti

𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔: 𝐵𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

(very ironic, I know)

Male

Pronouns: he/him

Sexuality*:

Bisexual; with a slight preference for males

Appearance:

80151661_ukPAFK2iGexqcgY.jpg

(Credits to #258906)

Despite his human nature, Bodhi walks with an aura of a demon, or some other dark and unsettling form. When walking the streets, he is often avoided by young ones, and even some of the older children hang back at his seemingly ghastly presence. His skin is pale, almost deathly so, and despite nearly every moment of the day he walks the streets, but the sun seems to barely touch his ghostly flesh. His porcelain skin is something he prizes, obsesses over, even. He takes great care to keep his hands unmarred as possible. His back is nearly covered in scars, but he never speaks of where he gained these. He seems to thrive in the moonlight, when he stalks the streets, seeming even more devilish than he does in the sun.

His eyes are the colour of bitter coffee, dark, and unyielding, framed by strangely feminine eyelashes. He has high cheekbones, and a jawline sharp enough to cut diamonds. His dark hair is cut raggedly, longer on the top, and cut close around his skull on the sides. He has a lean, muscular build, and stands around 5'10. His shorter stature leaves people uneasy, wondering if his height is going to leave him at a disadvantage to them, or whether he will use it against them. He often speaks in a low, raspy voice, which doesn't quite seem to match his face, nor his age. His lips are round and full, a dusky rose colour. Despite the fact that they are often turned down in a frown, when he does smile, it lights up his whole face, causing one small dimple in his left cheek to appear. He is rather self-conscious of this feature, and this is a tiny part of the reason he normally chooses to keep his emotions hidden.

Bodhi dresses quite classily, in dark fabrics, often accentuated with gold or silver designs stitched in, such as paisleys (his personal favorite), roses, and feathers. These threads are usually hidden amongst the dark ones, causing the light to seemingly sparkle off the black and dark grey threads, which adds an air of mystery that he likes quite a bit. He has a tattoo on the back of his neck, a crow in flight, and a tiny sun on his right thumb. He has no piercings or any other man made marks upon his body, besides his scars. He normally stays as covered up as he can, in suits to rival Armani. Bodhi is rather broody, and often his face shows no emotion, besides a bit of a frown.

He walks with a slight limp, due to a childhood injury, and is highly irritated at this. He tries to act as though it doesn’t pain him at all, but once one knows him well, it is easy to catch the slight grimaces, and flashes of pain in his eyes.

Personality:

Bodhi isn't really that well known by anyone. He's mostly closed off, and those who don't know him well are eager to spread rumors.

Often described as cold and ruthless, Bodhi is willing to do almost any job for the right amount of money. He is rather manipulative and conniving, and is keen to let others know that he is in control of any situation. He is quick witted, and always has a trick up his sleeve, unless he's with someone he trusts with his life. He isn't a huge fan of trust, and will exploit almost anyone for his gain. Despite this, he is fiercely loyal to those he does love and trust, and once his trust is gained, it is not easily broken.

Bodhi is normally aloof and indifferent, hiding his true emotions behind a cool façade. However, he holds grudges close to his heart, and vengeance is practically his hobby. There isn't much you can do to rattle him, besides strong emotions. If someone is crying, or honestly feeling anything too strongly in front of him, he gets skittish and unwieldy. This stems mostly from his traumatic childhood, and he struggles with the fact that he doesn't really feel anymore.

One of Bodhi's biggest fears is mirrors. As a child, he learned to dislike his own appearance, and although he takes great pride in it now, he prefers to do as much of it as possible. This fear also comes from his uneasiness with how mirrors distort images, making him on edge with how appearances are not always what they seem.

Bodhi sometimes comes off as paranoid and lost in his own mind, he is good at riddles, problem solving, and is quite the perfectionist. When he finds his crowd, he is slightly more easy going, but for the most part, he prefers to be left with those select few, rather than in a group setting.

Backstory*: WIP

-dark clothes

-money-

-riddles-

-sleight of hand-

-knives-

-poisons-

-foxglove-

Dislikes:

-mirrors-

-emotions-

-bright light-

-overly cheerful people-

-deep water-

Theme Song or Quote*:

Some Nights by fun.

The Last Skyward Flight (Open)May 28, 2024 08:26 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Res Dragon?
The Last Skyward Flight (Open)May 28, 2024 08:30 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving a human! Also, what's the ages?

Edited at May 28, 2024 08:31 PM by Crazydayz
The Last Skyward Flight (Open)May 28, 2024 08:32 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserved :D

Bobcat said:
Res Dragon?

The Last Skyward Flight (Open)May 28, 2024 08:33 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserved, happy to have you :D
Ages can range from about 18-22, there are younger students, but I don't want them played, for the sake of possible romances and the sort!

Crazydayz said:

The Last Skyward Flight (Open)May 28, 2024 08:35 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alright, thanks!

The Tea Drinkers said:
Reserved, happy to have you :D
Ages can range from about 18-22, there are younger students, but I don't want them played, for the sake of possible romances and the sort!

Crazydayz said:

The Last Skyward Flight (Open)May 28, 2024 08:57 PM

{~Stormy_Skies~}

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Vega
<><><>
Name Meaning:
"falling star"
<><><>
Appearance:
For starters, while Vega isn't the smallest dragon there is, he isn't very large either, at least compared to other dragons. They stand at just about 7 1/2 feet tall at the shoulder, with the remaining few inches being added due to their neck, head, and oddly large horns. His eyes - which are slightly rounded and seemingly large in appearance - are a "soft looking" shade of pinkish-red, similar to the color known as "coral"; however, due to the large-ish appearance of said eyes, it gives off an air of wonder and innocence, when he is anything but that. The horns that sit atop their head are a bit large, almost like they never grew into the horns, and curve backward before going up slightly and splitting off into different points; think of something similar to a buck (male deer), except the horns are pale shade of cream-ivory like elephant tusks. If anything, Vega's general appearance is vaguely deer-like, so at first glance he's often mistaken as one from a distance until one gets close enough to take proper note of the draconic features about him.
-
Due to a genetic defect known as albinism, Vega's scales are a very pale cream-white in color, with their paws (term for dragon feet apparently) being solid white and their body having tiny speckles of a slightly darker shade of cream here and there like freckles. His wings - much like his horns - are a bit large in a way that makes it seem like he never grew into them properly, and when fully extended, his wings can reach a 9 1/2 to 10 foot wingspan going in either direction. On the top of their head just between their horns is a strip of what appears to be fur, and that strip travels down their neck, back, and tail before stopping near the tip of their tail, where a little bit of fluff sits at the the very end. The rest of his body is adorned with smooth and almost shiny scales, with the scales on his underbelly, chest, and throat being softer and almost velvety in texture, but he doesn't let people - or even other dragons - touch those areas unless he trusts them or is close enough with them. If one looks closely at their forehead, one might find a little patch of black scales in the shape of a star - hence the meaning behind their name - and they even have a few tiny black scales scattered just beneath their eyes that look quite similar to a splash of freckles.
-
In terms of physical disabilities, Vega doesn't appear to have any (at least at first glance), but that doesn't mean that his body is without some scars. The smallest ones are only about as thick and as long as a pencil and are scattered along his neck and the lower end of their tail. The larger scars vary in width and length, and are mainly found along his legs and part of his back, with a particularly nasty looking one on his right thigh area; this one is due to an accident from his younger years, leaving him with a slight limp that he tends to hide so he doesn't appear weak in the eyes of others.
<><><>
Personality:
Ever the introvert, Vega often comes off as shy and timid in the eyes of others; this is quite true, as well as the fact that Vega is rather quiet. The dragon prefers solitude over company, even if it does make for a rather lonely existence, and he'll often shy away from unfamiliar individuals - humans and dragons both - if he's not used to them or they're not someone that he's close with. However, those who took the time to get to know the shy albino have said that Vega is also quite sweet and gentle, sometimes described as a "mother hen" by close friends due to their motherly nature and firm but gentle manner, especially towards young humans or dragons. Once an individual has gotten close enough with Vega, it turns out that he can be quite bubbly and almost silly, to the extent where he's occasionally considered childish, but he tries not to let it affect him too much. It's hard though, as they're also quite the anxious dragon and dislike the idea of others possibly being mad at or upset with them.
-
Towards a partner(s) though, Vega is as loyal and protective as one can be towards someone they love; he's very sweet and cuddly basically. They're the type who would often dote on and spoil their partner(s) with affection and little gifts - most of which are things they've collected when exploring or hold a special meaning to them. He'd do anything for his partner(s) to make sure that they're happy and healthy, wanting to make sure that said partner(s) feels safe and well-loved in his presence.
-
When interacting with a potential rider, Vega will be a bit timid and cautious, almost distrusting at first since humans are the primary reason for many of their scars and mannerisms. Once a rider has managed to befriend Vega though, he'll be clingy and fiercely loyal, protecting his rider from danger whenever it's needed while also making sure his rider stays healthy. If Vega feels close enough with their rider, they might even give said rider a gift; which may include something like a smooth pebble or something shiny like a coin or piece of jewelry.
<><><>
Special Ability*:
Vega was gifted with the ability to manipulate and control plants; the power of it is moderate at best, but tends to be a little unstable, especially when he gets too overwhelmed with emotions such as fear or anger. This ability also allows him to summon vines, which he uses as a tactic to either catch prey or as a defense mechanism to get out of scuffles/fights. The vines can sometimes grow flowers, and his horns are even laced with a few thin strands of vines adorned with flowers; the color of said flowers can vary depending his emotional state, but are typically white or a pale yellow when in a neutral/content mood.
<><><>
- Quiet places
- Water
- Animals (primarily birds, equines, and deer)
- Affection
<><><>
Dislikes:
- Large groups (due to underlying social anxiety)
- Loud/Crowded places
- Not particularly fond of fire
- Slimy things and/or animals (snails, slugs, etc)
- Being ignored and/or forgotten
<><><>
Affiliations:
None so far, but is open to friendships and any possible alliances, as well as romantic affiliations.
<><><>
Other:
- Biologically a male, but identifies as a demiboy; highly prefers he/him and they/them pronouns.
- Vega is open to any gender for romance, but does lean more towards males.
- Has a pet bird that follows him around and sits on their shoulder or horns on occasion.
- Secretly has a fear of abandonment due to the fact that he was left behind and abandoned by their parents when he was confirmed to have been born an albino.
- Will give you a gift as a sign of friendship; the larger the amount of gifts (along with the quality of them), the more Vega likes you, and thus especially applies when Vega has taken a more romantic interest in another dragon.

Edited at May 29, 2024 08:35 AM by {~Stormy_Skies~}
The Last Skyward Flight (Open)May 29, 2024 11:17 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Full Name
Nova Xandra
*Preferred Name
Nova
Nmae meaning:
IDK. I liked the sound.
*Nickname(s)
PM me
25 in dragon years, 20 in human years. Still classinfied as a new-newbie in the dragon world.
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Shadow dragon
Role
Dragon
Partner
OPEN
Appearance
2024-05-01-0qg-Kleki.png
Credits, ME!
-Sail goes up and down depending on speed. Down for fast, up for tight turns. Over all making for a manuvible dragon. Without her wings, she could be called small. With them however, she seems to be huge. But she is small. Roughly the size of a draft horse.
Personality
Nova is a sweet dragon. Altough slow to trust, she gives full devotion to those she does. A daring dragon, she often rushes in head first. Expesily when her friends are on the line. Then do not get in her way. She tends to skeck her mind so she coes off as rude. As so tends to hold grudges. Stubborn, very.
Powers
All names are just fillers
All powers are stonger the darker it is
Shadow ball:
Blast of a dark purple and black sticky substance. Acidic. Looks like a gas until it meets a solid. Mostly annoying and time consuming to get out of.
dark pulse
A dark Aura around her. Confuses enemies. Smells like ink. Like octopus ink. Not super fatel, but breathed in over a long period of time it is.
glare
eyes glow slightly. Very scary. Very, very scary. Takes a lot of energy. While doing so, she can not move much. Mostly used for supporting other's attacks. Eyes glow red.
Hobbies
People/dragon watching
Hunting
Drawing
Practicing technices.
Cats
Flying
Fighting (claws not words)
*Dislikes
The sun
Spelling
Veggies
Words
Snooty people
Greatest achievement
Umm... Renoud warrior. Know by many for her skills in the shadows. Mostly that one time she scared a gaurd so he peed.
Greatest fear
Betrayal
Crush
OPEN
BF
OPEN
*Family
Mom: Desesed
Father: Won't metion (TACBOB)
Affiliations
Open
Backstory
To be fleshed out
Hatched alone
Lived on the streets?
Never accepted into the gaurds
Other
Please ignoe my grasshopper brain and writing. It will evenout during the RP.
I stole her from another RP. Don't worry, she is mine.
Blah

Edited at May 30, 2024 05:37 AM by Bobcat
The Last Skyward Flight (Open)May 29, 2024 02:52 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
@Stormy Skies
accepted :)
The Last Skyward Flight (Open)May 29, 2024 04:44 PM

Salazar

Neutral

Give Award