Wolf Play : The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)
Chatbox
 Ishouldbeinschool
03:16:34 Sileas, he/they
The Base Coat is Legendary!!
This wolf has a Rarity Score greater than 30!

yeaaahhh baby i love gambling!!
 Victorian Ghost
03:13:13 Aloysius (he,him)
hello
 SaberTooth Pack
03:10:18 
Bye
 Jack-A-Boo
03:09:21 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
bye chat
 SaberTooth Pack
03:09:12 
Hi Chat! :)
 BlueOpal
03:09:00 
Jack

Looking for or light fallow
 Jack-A-Boo
03:08:59 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
that makes sense XD
 kycantina
03:08:50 ky but it's spooky
-WP Click-
She's actually prettyyy,, completely useless but very pretty!!
 Ishouldbeinschool
03:08:39 Sileas, he/they
boo
I think it might mean Looking For?
 Rogue Whispers
03:08:36 Rogue is a Ghost
LF means Looking For

I think
 Jack-A-Boo
03:08:06 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
what does LF mean in art talk? cause all I think when I see LF is light fallow
 Amygdala
03:07:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Lucky....please give it to me...i keep geting feathers XD
 Ishouldbeinschool
03:06:37 Sileas, he/they
XD my friend joined the game and I can't give his wolf points
 kycantina
03:06:24 ky but it's spooky
false alarm he showed up like 2 moves later and dropped a CB <3
 BloodWeb
03:06:18 Blood/Nicole
Scarab beetle oh scarab beetle please appear.
 kycantina
03:05:31 ky but it's spooky
gwyn keeps running from me </3
 Amygdala
03:04:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
The art is from 6 years ago...some of the last pieces i did vefore i stoped drawing...i am trying to get back into it lately but it's not really working lol
 Ishouldbeinschool
03:03:12 Sileas, he/they
umm guys can I get some wolf names? I got four new wolves!!
 Amygdala
03:02:58 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
I know XD
I will explore a bit...just let me know when you're ready
 The ShadowSeekers
03:02:36 Night, Shadow, Raven
Thanks Rogue

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +3
Ocelot : -1
Margay : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)May 13, 2024 09:50 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserved
The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)May 14, 2024 02:17 AM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award

Affogato

6 years old

Female (she/they)

Sentinel

Aspires to be Reaper

Affogato is a very dark brown wolf, almost black. She has lighter brown markings on her head, neck, belly and thighs; kinda the same colour as Autumn leaves. She has white streaks of fur along the bottom of her tummy, around her muzzle, her toes, on her back just behind her shoulder and across her elbows. Affogato's legs are a little darker than the rest of their body.

Affogato has sectoral heterochromia, her eyes being a mostly dark brown, with large spots of green in them, symmetrically. Their skin is a darker brown than the rest of her, and they have an overbite, so their canine teeth poke out like a vampire. Affogato's hip is also scarred from an... accident.

Affogato is quite slender, she's a bit of a slack-off, and she doesn't tend to work on her muscle as much as other wolves may. Affogato may be shorter than most, but that doesn't stop them from holding their head high and acting like she is. She walks with long, graceful strides that do not match her personality. She thinks it makes her look more dominant. Like she has more purpose than the low-lives.

Affogato has quite thin, wiry fur. It's kinda gross. It has a way of feeling greasy. You could extract the oils from her fur to use a deep-fat frier, I'm sure. Gross. Her tail especially, the fluff kinda compresses down. It's like she never learned how to clean herself. She doesn't like, smell bad. Well, not any worse than a wolf typically would but she's obviously never heard of cleaning yourself in a river, or a lake, or something.

Apathetic | Ambitious | Snooty | Gossip | Rude | Determined | Spiritual | Jealous | Curious

Affogato struggles with empathy, which she supposes could be a good reason she was never became Druid, like she aspired to in her youth. She doesn't understand why that'd be a dealbreaker, though? As long as she does their job, why should apathy towards her patients be such an issue? It's not like they don't have ANY empathy... they think.

Affogato is very ambitious, with her main ambitions tending to be... a tad batshit. However, they're... capable of understanding they're batshit, at least. Instead, she settles for aiming to be, well, better than everyone. Although, it is a bit hard to be better than everyone when you're a sentinel...

Affogato has a chronic need to be viewed on a pedestal, so she demonstrates dominant behavior on anyone equal to or below her (which is few).

Affogato balances between curious and not caring. If something piques her interest she'll go to pretty grave lengths to work it out, but it's not often something like that comes around. She can get aggressive to wolves who get in the way of her conspiracies.

Affogato is a pretty big gossiper. To many it would seem like she has no filter on her speech, but honestly? She just really enjoys starting rumors. She'll hide rudeness behind the label 'honesty' and sometimes, if she's feeling too bored, they might just make something up. Who does it hurt, really?

Affogato has a spiritual connection, as far as she's aware. She does recall it being stronger in her youth, but a lack of it being nurtured as a Druid has muted it. They swear they still hear the whispers in their most restless sleeps.

Affogato is a very jealous she. She is jealous of pretty much everyone no matter how minute the thing she's jealous of is. Got better prey? Screw you. Got praised by the alpha and she didn't? Screw you. She can't understand why she doesn't get everything she wants, and is sure it's some big conspiracy against her, or something. Maybe. What is the POINT in all the ambitious... something bubbling inside her if it's futile to go for what she wants? There's no use in trying and it makes her furious.

Affogato's apathy is a bit of a double-edged sword. She's unbothered by other wolves' needless whining and pain, overall she's able to live in her own zone without feeling all that sorry for anything. But... those are some of the same reason's her apathy is a weakness. She struggles to make friends with other wolves due to her inability to put herself in their shoes (paws?), and she sees nothing wrong with lies she spreads about wolves.

Another thing that could go either way is her keen curiosity. It leads her to seek new knowledge and work everything out to it's core. However, sometimes, there are things that should not be messed with like that, and could lead her running straight into danger's paws.

In terms of strengths, Affogato's determination, ambition and spirituality could be considered positive. However, lacking an outlet for them makes it pretty hard to make the positivity in them show.

Her ambition could be displayed in her futile acts, few that there are, to be better than everyone? She does know that most wolves don't respect her enough to respect her dominant displays, so at this point her ambitionis festering into pure spite.

Her determination lies in the fact she hasn't given up, and settled for anything less than what she's decided she deserves. And why should she? Why would a wolf like her settle for being sentinel forever? Or, God forbid, an ignominies? They're not fit for that, and someone needs to realize that before they blow a gasket.

Affogato likes to think her spirituality is a guidance in their life, and has kept them from going apeshit long ago. It would have been nice if the spirits had swayed things in her favor, just a little... No. She shouldn't think like that. Affogato is grateful for... whatever guidance... she's been given; and she will follow the divine whispers in her ears to the ends of the Earth.

For weaknesses... most parts of Affogato are weaknesses. She thinks she's above most wolves, and there's very few who enjoy that attitude. She can only really get along very well with her brothers.

She's "brutally honest" and most wolves wouldn't like that either, unless they're... weird. Affogato physically can't understand what could be wrong with this behavior. Honesty is the best policy.

The gossiping doesn't help her case either. It's not like she cares all that much about being a nice person, though.

Her jealousy is perhaps the worst part of her. For every wolf in the pack there's some reason she has grown to hate them. And at its core, it's some form of jealousy. Nothing angers Affogato more than the fact that if she made it to the top, even then, there'd still be something she'd crave from someone else. They'll never be satisfied and they know it.

No current affiliations- PM me.

No mate. She has very little interest in one.

No offspring.

errr blue

image credits to meee

The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)May 14, 2024 07:57 AM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
Darn it Spell always beating me to the good roles lol,
-
Res a sent xoxo
The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)May 14, 2024 09:35 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

@Los campesinos

Accepted

@Lost Rune

Reserved

The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)May 14, 2024 10:04 AM

fred

Darkseeker

Give Award
can i join
The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)May 14, 2024 10:40 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
@Fred
Make a character sheet. One is provided for you on the first page.
The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)May 14, 2024 10:50 AM

Canyon Harbor

Neutral

Give Award
Who's pups.. would the pups be?
The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)May 14, 2024 10:56 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Canyon Harbor said:
Who's pups.. would the pups be?

If you want to be a pup. YOu have to ask someone to be their parent or guardian. Though I strongly discourage to just be a pup.

Please no more commentary. If you are with any questions or have any concerns please pm me.

The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)May 14, 2024 11:00 AM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Res two Neophytes?
The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)May 14, 2024 11:02 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

@Austan

Sure. Do you plan on making atleast one moving up?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us