Wolf Play : The Rescued Rejects | Sled Dog Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Azrael
05:34:59 Ash, Khaos
Amy-
I'm fine, just tired. You?
 technoblade
05:34:43 Lil Techy | Techno
cres

that is so true but we finally learn everything about Psyche and her dad's backstory, it's really fucked.
 Amygdala
05:34:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
I know...i just wish he was HW.. but eh...rarity makes it up
 Amygdala
05:33:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
You have no idea. Especially when it's completely unexpected when something like that happens
 Caeruleum
05:33:32 Cae, Blue
53r ac g1?? chefs kiss
 Caeruleum
05:32:52 Cae, Blue
tech, i swear theyve been improving throughout the entire thing, like every single episode brings a new improvement *^*

amy, aw :( its always the unexpected, irrelevant things that end up with the most meaning, huh
 Amygdala
05:32:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Also i have the perfect match for the pup you gave me XD

-WP Click-

I am breeding her to this guy tomorrow
 technoblade
05:31:24 Lil Techy | Techno
cres*
 Amygdala
05:31:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi khaos how are you
 Amygdala
05:30:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
I will take some pictures tomorrow. It's really old book i borrowed from my grandma before she passed. They are the only thing i have of her now
 technoblade
05:30:33 Lil Techy | Techno
cae

217 chapters and we're now hitting some big character development in the sunshine character
 Caeruleum
05:29:52 Cae, Blue
tech, oh, ive left that one to marinate too. i should probably catch up, huh <.<
 Amygdala
05:29:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
I should catch up on my manhwas too...but only after FMC or i won't get any exploring done lol
 Caeruleum
05:29:16 Cae, Blue
white fang omggg its been AGES since i heard that name! havent read the book but the movie... my childhood <333

oh? adult version of jungle book? color me interested :O
 Azrael
05:29:05 Ash, Khaos
e.e Hi chat.
 Nevermore.
05:28:20 Never/Nev
You all are reminding me that its about time from my six month catch up on webtoons lmao
 technoblade
05:27:42 Lil Techy | Techno
cres

i'm only on like episode 11 so i have a while cause I was reading Your Throne which is a wild fucking ride
 Amygdala
05:27:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
I think i would die if i found a webtoon in slovenian lmao

The only things i read in slovenian are books i have from my grandma like beli očnjak (the white fang) and knjiga o džungli (the jungle book) but it's for adults. It has 2 parts and it's actually really interesting
 Revelry
05:26:56 Rev
Vote? 👀
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
05:26:53 Cae, Blue
hell yeah! i just got caught up a few days ago myself! :D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : -5
Red Fox : +4
Vicuna Wolf : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

The Rescued Rejects | Sled Dog Rp | Open!May 13, 2024 09:21 AM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
Aleara
(A-leer-a)

4(?) years of age

Female

Breed

Seppala Siberian Sleddog

Role

Swing Dog on most occasions. Taking right behind lead.

Appearance

Aleara embodies grace and strength in every aspect of her appearance. Standing proudly, her physique is lean and muscular, a testament to her sled dog heritage. Weighing about 42 pounds and height topping at 22 in. Her coat, a masterpiece of nature's artistry, is soft and luxurious to the touch, gleaming with the warm glow of gold. From the tip of her nose to the end of her tail, her fur is a canvas of colors that blend harmoniously together. The blackish grey cape drapes majestically over her back, contrasting beautifully with the hazely brown tones that adorn her shoulders and thighs. The colors seamlessly merge, creating a mesmerizing effect as they flow down her body. Her face is adorned with a slight mask, adding an air of mystique to her already captivating visage. Bright, intelligent eyes gaze out from beneath her fur, reflecting her keen awareness of the world around her. With every movement, she exudes confidence and poise, a true epitome of her breed's noble lineage.
Aleara's large paws are a testament to her strength and agility, providing her with the solid foundation needed for her demanding work as a sled dog. Despite their size, her paws move with remarkable dexterity and precision, allowing her to navigate turns and obstacles with ease. When she's running alongside her crew, her agility shines through as she effortlessly adjusts her pace and direction to assist in guiding the sled through twists and turns. Her keen instincts and sharp reflexes make her an invaluable member of the team, able to react quickly to changes in terrain or commands from her musher. With each step, she propels herself forward with power and grace, her movements fluid and efficient. Aleara's combination of strength, agility, and speed make her a formidable force on the sled trail that still doesn't quite boost her confidence... She has some angry scars around her body scattered around. You feel the pulse of angry glowing off them. A slight limp follows her hind left leg.

Personality

Aleara's personality is defined by her gentle demeanor and quiet nature. Soft-spoken and unassuming, she carries herself with a humility that belies her inner strength. Despite her remarkable physical abilities and the admiration she undoubtedly garners from those around her, she remains modest and unpretentious. Her low self-esteem and lack of ego may stem from past experiences or perhaps a natural inclination towards self-deprecation. She may struggle to see her own worth or to recognize the value that she brings to her pack and those she encounters. This lack of confidence may manifest in her reluctance to stand up for herself or to assert her needs and desires. While her quiet nature and lack of pride may make her seem meek to some, those who know her best understand that beneath her unassuming exterior lies a heart of gold. She may not speak loudly or command attention, but her actions speak volumes about her character. She is loyal, compassionate, and fiercely devoted to those she cares about, willing to sacrifice her own needs for the sake of others. Despite her struggles with self-esteem, Aleara's presence is a calming influence on those around her. She may not be the most assertive or outspoken member of the pack, but her quiet strength and unwavering loyalty make her a cherished companion and a valued member of the team.

What’s Their Damage?

Aleara is not only injured but severely sensitive. She can't stand up for herself. So when she was in her past team she got picked on. the other stole her food and hurt her terribly when she tried to stick up for herself. Now she can't fend for herself, flinches at everything, and has a small limp. It affects her whole being. When another dog approaches her she tucks her tail and flattens her ears. So when she has to take her spot as the teams swing dog shes hesitant, cautious, and cries out when anyone tries to touch her. You could say she has severe trust issues now. The limp is part of the major problem. Causes her to be slacky, slower, and late to turns.

Strengths

Running

Agility

Self awareness

Weaknesses

Her limp

Being near another dog

trust issues

socializing or trying to get along in general

Affiliations

NEEDED!!!

Crush

Open

Mate

Open!

Kin

Open

Other:

Edited at May 14, 2024 08:11 AM by Lost Rune
The Rescued Rejects | Sled Dog Rp | Open!May 13, 2024 09:54 AM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving mid-content wolf dog (50%) team dog candidate and a non-sled dog (guard).
The Rescued Rejects | Sled Dog Rp | Open!May 13, 2024 10:59 AM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
res non sled dog???
The Rescued Rejects | Sled Dog Rp | Open!May 13, 2024 11:13 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving A 30 % Wolf-Dog Lead Dog Candidate, Wheel Dog Candidate, A Non-Sled Dog ( Thinking Medicine Dog?) & A Team Dog Candidate

Edited at May 13, 2024 11:14 AM by Spellbound
The Rescued Rejects | Sled Dog Rp | Open!May 13, 2024 11:15 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Rusalka
" Day Of The Adorment With Roses "
What's Her Damage?
TBD
Role:
Wheel Dog Candidate
Breed:
Alaskan Malamute
Appearance:
This Is A Stock Image. Credits to @ FurLined on DA
[description]
Personality:
When first meeting this female one notices her seemingly calm and gentle demeanor. This female just has a knack for getting someone to loosen up or be calm around her, it's quite a talent. Maybe it's the well polished words that let one put down their guard - after all this female can use her words to bring down someone's very carefully build up defenses. One can say that she has a inborn silver tongue within her, being able to put it for many uses. If necessary being able to be the one you go to for comfort when you've had an extremely rough day or when something has been saying on your mind - she can find the words to comfort your heart and soul. She can find the words to light a passionate fire in you, yes she can rise to the occasion and take charge and prove her merit and worth with her words along with giving you the motivation to do what you need to get done. She can also find ways to sneak her words in your ears and they stay there like little earworms. Oh, yes, while she can be kind and civil with her words she also knows how to get down dirty with them: pettiness, sarcasm, and down right being vicious and blunt with them are not off the table it's just what cards you come to her with, it's what she deals right on back to you, whether it be for good or for worse.

This female is hardworking, when assigned a task she will do anything and everything in her ability to make sure that it done correctly and efficiently. Her ability as a worker is well displayed through her actions. The way she can find small ways to help those around her and those she cares dearly about. Or the way if asked to do one small tasks, she finds other unnoticed things and does them as well. She can complain about how hard some of the work is but she keeps it to herself - she knows when to and not to complain about things. Now just because she can go out on a limb for some doesn't mean she will do it all of the time or every single time as well - she knows how to say no and she's not afraid to deny a request either. It also doesn't mean she's a people pleaser or that she's a pushover for wanting to do what's necessary for others around her. If she finds she doesn't want to do something for you, she won't do it unless she's absolutely forced to do such a thing for someone.

Looks can be deceiving and the same can be said for this female. Though she is mostly calm and can be gentle with others , don't be mistaken - she can have quite a vicious streak when need be. This female though polite and cordial to everyone has very few who completely hold her heart and adoration, and these people she is fiercely protective of. Her friends and family are very dear to her heart and are an example of those who she would do anything for. You must never harm them in any way, this means if you even look at them in the wrong way and they felt sad or uncomfortable she will be there to make sure it doesn't happen again. If someone even thought of harming them? Then she'll be on her own metaphorical war-path towards you, her words won't be fiery and loud or without a purpose. When she aims to be hurtful with her words , she aims to maim, destroy, kill, and shatter with them. So you can expect that she will not have anything nice to say but her words will either be spoken with the sweetest sugar, yet having a poisonous aftertaste or spoken in the iciest tone with the most lethal venom. Careful how you chose your inevitable death.

This female is a rather confident and intelligent creature. This dame isn't confident to the point she's arrogant and rushes head-long into things. No, she's confident to the point she's sure of herself and her abilities, however is she humble enough to know she does need help and she can accept help. However, she doesn't like her "toes" so to speak to be stepped on when she can handle a situation, nor does she like to be underestimated for no apparent reason. That's when she can get a bit bull-headed, yes she can be stubborn at times, but a lot of the times she's right to be stubborn. She's sharp as a whip, and she knows how to use her mind to her advantage- whether it be on the battlefield, hunting grounds, or just helping with a small problem with her pack. She'll figure out a solution. With intelligence comes the need cautious and wise, she's not quick to trust others and not quick to be fooled by them either. She watches, listens, and learns - taking it all in - she doesn't make an assumption based on here say or rumors she needs cold hard facts, even is she's mad or doesn't like a person she may hold a bit of pettiness to retaliate but she doesn't do it without reason.

This female is a rather social, yet anti-social person - ambivert if you will. She's content to socialize with others and enjoy conversation. As long as said conversation is dull and boring of course . Yes, she enjoys company - rather small groups at a time . Large amounts make her nervous and it drains her social battery. While she makes time to do things and hang out with other people , she also knows how to slip away and make time for herself. The way she recharges is by having some private time to herself or taking a small nap. And be warned because she tends to not get much sleep due to pushing herself or overworking she finds her naps to be very precious and anyone who dares disturb them will face her fury. Anything thing about this female is that she is rather protective and dare say even overprotective of what is hers, whether it be a pet, an object or person. She will protect them or it with her life, and anyone who finds themselves facing her when like this will find themselves in for the beat down of a lifetime

Crush:
As If She'd Be Focused On That At A Time Like This
Mate:
None At All, She's Quite Single
Pups:
None, But How She'd Adore Them
Affiliations:
Other:
The Rescued Rejects | Sled Dog Rp | Open!May 13, 2024 12:08 PM

Northwest Wind Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Neesa
Breed: Chinook
Role:* Sled dog - team candidate
Appearance: She has a champagne coat with orange shades, being lighter on the lower part of her body, which includes her chest, belly, inner thighs, and the lower part of her tail. Her fur is short, slightly rough-to-the-touch being slightly longer and thicker around the neck, hindquarters (forming pants) and on the tail. As for her build, she is quite balanced, without being thin or very stocky. Both her muzzle and her semi-drooping ears are black, blending at the base of these with the champagne-orange color of the rest of her body. Her tail reaches her hock when relaxed and is thin, but the rough fur that covers it makes it look thicker than it really is. Her nose, lips, claws, and paw pads are solid black. She has dark brown almond-shaped eyes.
Personality: She is restless and playful. She can become stressed if she does not move enough during the day. She is easily distracted and this hinders her in certain activities, since she likes to see the fun in anything more than feeling obligated to obey orders, even if it is something important. She usually gets along well with humans and other dogs. She spends the day going from here to there, always looking for something to do. She is willing to do almost anything to have a little fun and can be very competitive. She rarely appears sad or melancholic. She tries to share joy and positivity with others when she believes it is necessary.
What’s Their Damage?: [Sled Dogs Only] ** She is easily distracted and her restless and playful nature can be irritating at times. Additionally, she becomes stressed when she gets too bored and can become destructive. Furthermore, she has no experience as a sled dog.
Strengths & Weaknesses: She is very resilient and can run very long distances before becoming exhausted. Her positive mind and confidence can be a good support for the team./// The fact that she is easily distracted can cost her dearly. She is not very fast, although she likes to run a lot, she does it at her own pace.
Affiliations: [Crush, Mate, Kin, Friends, Foes, etc.] [OPEN]
Other: She doesn't actually belong to Devin, she belongs to his neighbors, a couple of elders, but they let her to be part of the sled-dog team to satisfy her need of exercise. The elders leave her in Devin's care because they know they don't have enough energy to play with Neesa, and since when she gets bored she bites furniture and destroys things, they needed to find some activity for her to help her spend that energy so that she would be calmer and not stressed, and they thought that a job as a sled dog would be a good idea. They are grateful to Devin for being the only one who has accepted her on his team, since others did not want her because she was not trained to pull sleds and because of her hyperactivity and lack of concentration problems. If he hadn't accepted her, they would have had to leave her in a shelter despite they didn't want to do it. She sleeps at the elders' house and when the team are not competing or training, she could be spending time with either the team or with her owners. If any of Neesa's owners is needed during the roleplay, I can play them, if you're ok with that, of course.
Maybe I'll post a picture of Neesa soon.

Edited at May 13, 2024 05:33 PM by Northwest Wind Pack
The Rescued Rejects | Sled Dog Rp | Open!May 13, 2024 01:08 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
Reserving a swing and wheel please!
The Rescued Rejects | Sled Dog Rp | Open!May 13, 2024 01:41 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
Name - Nicch
"Shell" in Italian
"Sun" or "Day" in Japanese
-
Age - 5 years
-
Gender - Male / Masculine
-
Breed - Siberian Husky
-
Role - Swing Dog Candidate
-
Appearance
(C) Lakela on DA
-
Personality:
A calm and confident dog who can take things in stride and easily adapt to what is needed of him. The only issue of his is a lameness in his right leg that acts up sometimes. Some days he'll be fine, but others will be limping due to an old injury he got surgery for
-
What’s Their Damage?: [Sled Dogs Only] **
a lameness in his right leg that acts up sometimes. Some days he'll be fine, but others will be limping due to an old injury he got surgery for
-
Strengths & Weaknesses
-
Affiliations - open for a sibling and friends!
-
Other:

Edited at May 13, 2024 03:03 PM by Raven Wing
The Rescued Rejects | Sled Dog Rp | Open!May 13, 2024 01:46 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
Name - Kamen
Age - 8 years
Gender - Male / Masculine
Breed - Yakutian Laika x Siberian Husky
Role - Wheel Dog Candidate
Appearance:
(C) Flindestock on DA
Personality:
What’s Their Damage?: [Sled Dogs Only] **
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Affiliations: [Crush, Mate, Kin, Friends, Foes, etc.]
Other:

Edited at May 13, 2024 03:02 PM by Raven Wing
The Rescued Rejects | Sled Dog Rp | Open!May 13, 2024 02:31 PM

Northwest Wind Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Neesa sign-up sheet is already finished!!!

Edited at May 13, 2024 05:33 PM by Northwest Wind Pack

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us