05:31:24 Lil Techy | Techno
cres*
 Amygdala
05:31:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi khaos how are you
 Amygdala
05:30:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
I will take some pictures tomorrow. It's really old book i borrowed from my grandma before she passed. They are the only thing i have of her now
 technoblade
05:30:33 Lil Techy | Techno
cae

217 chapters and we're now hitting some big character development in the sunshine character
 Caeruleum
05:29:52 Cae, Blue
tech, oh, ive left that one to marinate too. i should probably catch up, huh <.<
 Amygdala
05:29:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
I should catch up on my manhwas too...but only after FMC or i won't get any exploring done lol
 Caeruleum
05:29:16 Cae, Blue
white fang omggg its been AGES since i heard that name! havent read the book but the movie... my childhood <333

oh? adult version of jungle book? color me interested :O
 Azrael
05:29:05 Ash, Khaos
e.e Hi chat.
 Nevermore.
05:28:20 Never/Nev
You all are reminding me that its about time from my six month catch up on webtoons lmao
 technoblade
05:27:42 Lil Techy | Techno
cres

i'm only on like episode 11 so i have a while cause I was reading Your Throne which is a wild fucking ride
 Amygdala
05:27:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
I think i would die if i found a webtoon in slovenian lmao

The only things i read in slovenian are books i have from my grandma like beli očnjak (the white fang) and knjiga o džungli (the jungle book) but it's for adults. It has 2 parts and it's actually really interesting
 Revelry
05:26:56 Rev
Vote? 👀
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
05:26:53 Cae, Blue
hell yeah! i just got caught up a few days ago myself! :D
 technoblade
05:26:33 Lil Techy | Techno
cres

yup!
 Caeruleum
05:26:07 Cae, Blue
tech, the list of possibilities is way too long but i wanna go with orv?
 Moth
05:25:41 
-WP Click-
what do we think the odds of her giving birth before spring 1 are...
 Caeruleum
05:25:25 Cae, Blue
me asking someone to put their unbred male up every winter 3rd: -Click-
 technoblade
05:25:17 Lil Techy | Techno
cres

speaking of webtoons guess what i'm finally reading/catching up on
 technoblade
05:24:38 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

whoopsie
 Caeruleum
05:23:23 Cae, Blue
cae is good sobs

oh my God that reminds me of the time i found a webtoon translated to croatian... the worst >.<

the only thing i love reading in cro is grička, as it was originally written in croatian ^^

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : -5
Red Fox : +4
Vicuna Wolf : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   8 

What did I do? (Semi Literate Survival Roleplay) OPENMay 10, 2024 09:21 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name Wander
-
Age(Human Years) 2.5
-
Rank Sent Away
-
Gender Female
-
Pack Silver
-
Appearance Wander is a tall, black wolf with a broad head with a white neck and ears. A narrow stripe the goes from her neeck to her tail tip, which looks like a fox's. Her underside is a dark gray, along with the rest of her paws. Her eyes are a deep violet and her nose is matte-black. Her left eye is clouded and scarred over, and her body is covered in more scars. Her legs are black with dark gray splotches.
-
Personality There is a White Wolf and a Black Wolf. The Black Wolf inside us is filled with fear, anger, envy, jealousy, greed, and arrogance. The White Wolf is filled with peace, love, hope, courage, humility, compassion, and faith. They battle constantly. (This is basically her personality. She is both the black wolf, and the white wolf)
-
Strengths Running || Swimming || Fighting || Caves || High ground
Weaknesses The sun || To many wolves || Her blindside
-
Mate N/A
-
Crush N/A
-
Offspring N/A
-
Backstory(Optional) N/A
-
Other
CHEESE

Edited at May 10, 2024 09:35 AM by Blades of Fire
What did I do? (Semi Literate Survival Roleplay) OPENMay 10, 2024 09:35 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wander is done ^^
What did I do? (Semi Literate Survival Roleplay) OPENMay 10, 2024 09:47 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award

Blades of Fire said:
Name Wander
-
Age(Human Years) 2.5
-
Rank Sent Away
-
Gender Female
-
Pack Silver
-
Appearance Wander is a tall, black wolf with a broad head with a white neck and ears. A narrow stripe the goes from her neeck to her tail tip, which looks like a fox's. Her underside is a dark gray, along with the rest of her paws. Her eyes are a deep violet and her nose is matte-black. Her left eye is clouded and scarred over, and her body is covered in more scars. Her legs are black with dark gray splotches.
-
Personality There is a White Wolf and a Black Wolf. The Black Wolf inside us is filled with fear, anger, envy, jealousy, greed, and arrogance. The White Wolf is filled with peace, love, hope, courage, humility, compassion, and faith. They battle constantly. (This is basically her personality. She is both the black wolf, and the white wolf)
-
-
Mate N/A
-
Crush N/A
-
Offspring N/A
-
Backstory(Optional) N/A
-
Other
CHEESE

Accepted! Thank you for reading the rules!
What did I do? (Semi Literate Survival Roleplay) OPENMay 10, 2024 09:57 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve Alpha of silver pack please
What did I do? (Semi Literate Survival Roleplay) OPENMay 10, 2024 10:04 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award

Hunting Leopard said:
Reserve Alpha of silver pack please

Okay!
What did I do? (Semi Literate Survival Roleplay) OPENMay 10, 2024 10:06 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award

Blades of Fire said:
Name Wander
-
Age(Human Years) 2.5
-
Rank Sent Away
-
Gender Female
-
Pack Silver
-
-
-
-
Mate N/A
-
Crush N/A
-
Offspring N/A
-
Backstory(Optional) N/A
-
Other
CHEESE

Looks good! I'll say... accepted.
What did I do? (Semi Literate Survival Roleplay) OPENMay 10, 2024 04:11 PM

Cyberkittens

Lightbringer

Give Award
will sign up today after work ^^ c:
What did I do? (Semi Literate Survival Roleplay) OPENMay 10, 2024 04:16 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award

Cyberkittens said:
will sign up today after work ^^ c:

Amazing!
What did I do? (Semi Literate Survival Roleplay) OPENMay 10, 2024 04:49 PM

Northwest Wind Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Mirai
Age (Human Years): 1.5 (yearling)
Pack: Silver
Appearance(Please be detailed): She has a dark brown coat with small cream-colored areas on her chest, hind legs (up to the hock), and under her eyes. Her tail and the outside of her ears are black. Her eyes are pale yellow. She has a slightly stocky build. Her tail is well covered with fur and is a little longer than average. Her fur is thick and of medium length, her hairs lying flat on her body, giving her the appearance of fairly straight fur. She has a deformity in her right front leg, which causes her elbow joint to be dislocated outwards.
Personality(See Appearance): She is a curious wolf who likes to discover new things around her. She is sociable and likes to spend time with family and friends. She is always attentive to everything around her, she rarely misses something. She is slow when running due to her deformity, and that embarrasses her. She likes open places where she has good visibility, therefore, she is not fond of very dense forests or caves, that's why she spends a lot of time wandering in forest clearings and only enters the cave system where her pack lives to sleep or for essential pack meetings. She is very insecure when it comes to doing things, preferring to leave the work to someone else for fear of making mistakes, and sometimes even refusing to do the tasks assigned to her, causing other wolves to constantly scold her, calling her useless. Mirai is not a troublemaker and has a lot of patience, but don't mess with her too much, or else. Fun fact about her: she loves birds.
Strengths(At least three): She is very attentive and observant. She is sociable, she doesn't usually get into trouble with others unless the situation really calls for it. Her deformity does not prevent her from defending herself, one bite from her and you will suffer a lot.
Weaknesses(At least three): Due to her deformity, she is slower at running than average and tires relatively quickly, making it difficult for her to hunt. She tends to trust others too much. She is not very daring, since she worries too much about the consequences of doing something wrong.
Mate: None (for now)
Crush: [Open]
Offspring: None
Backstory(Optional): (Coming soon)
Other: Cheese ;)
Ready to RP!!! I made some changes in her personality.

Edited at May 10, 2024 06:37 PM by Northwest Wind Pack
What did I do? (Semi Literate Survival Roleplay) OPENMay 10, 2024 04:53 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award

Northwest Wind Pack said:
Name: Mirai
Age (Human Years): 1.5 (yearling)
Pack: Silver
Appearance(Please be detailed): She has a dark brown coat with small cream-colored areas on her chest, hind legs (up to the hock), and under her eyes. Her tail and the outside of her ears are black. Her eyes are pale yellow. She has a slightly stocky build. Her tail is well covered with fur and is a little longer than average. Her fur is thick and of medium length, her hairs lying flat on her body, giving her the appearance of fairly straight fur. She has a deformity in her right front leg, which causes her elbow joint to be dislocated outwards.
Personality(See Appearance): She is a curious wolf who likes to discover new things around her. She is sociable and likes to spend time with family and friends. She is always attentive to everything around her, she rarely misses something. She is slow when running due to her deformity, and that embarrasses her. She likes open places, where she has good visibility, therefore, she is not fond of dense forests or caves. Mirai isn't a troublemaker, but don't mess with her or else. Fun fact about her: she loves birds.
Strengths(At least three): She is very attentive and observant. She is sociable, she doesn't usually get into trouble with others unless the situation really calls for it. Her deformity does not prevent her from defending herself, one bite from her and you will suffer a lot.
Weaknesses(At least three): Due to her deformity, she is slower at running than average and tires relatively quickly, making it difficult for her to hunt. She tends to trust others too much. She is not very daring, since she worries too much about the consequences of doing something wrong.
Mate: None (for now)
Crush: [Open]
Offspring: None
Backstory(Optional): (Coming soon)
Other: Cheese ;)
Ready to RP!!!

I'll say accepted, but could you maybe add something that would be a reason for her to be sent away? The deformity makes sense, but she still probably wouldn't have been sent away.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us