Wolf Play : Closed.
Chatbox
 Black River
08:11:56 Lady Lynn
What changes with wolf party wolves during October? I noticed people earlier talking about waiting until the event before getting more Wolf Party wolves-
 Oceanic Moon
08:11:24 
I'm not sure if this is allow but i have some wolves i wish to sell but idk how to post them on the trading post?
 Hugs4Bugs
08:10:37 Ed (he/they)
I have yet to get a TH code. I keep meaning to... then just not
 distant-lands
08:09:15 katy | beetle
-Click-
i think this guy finally deserves a profile revamp.

time to find him a new code and draw him up some new art :p
 distant-lands
08:05:09 katy | beetle
all good ^^ i only know because of my SV girls.
 The Night Walker
08:04:35 Anemoia/Aedra
Katy
Thank you- I was unsure lol
 Hugs4Bugs
08:04:27 Ed (he/they)
ooof, my eldest are all 4 years old
 distant-lands
08:03:59 katy | beetle
they have to be at least 5 years old to be made an elder.
 The Night Walker
08:03:46 Anemoia/Aedra
Honestly*
 The Night Walker
08:03:37 Anemoia/Aedra
Bug
Hoonestly, you can make them an elder when theyre 3+ I think
 distant-lands
08:03:33 katy | beetle
buy an older wolf from the trading post, lol.
 Hugs4Bugs
08:03:02 Ed (he/they)
I'm not patient enough to wait for them to age xD
 distant-lands
08:03:01 katy | beetle
ah, true. i never play the border patrol game.
 Hugs4Bugs
08:02:27 Ed (he/they)
pups can only go if I have an elder </3
 Hugs4Bugs
08:02:08 Ed (he/they)
I have pups I want to send on border patrol and my alphas are both only 4 :'')
 distant-lands
08:01:18 katy | beetle
Ed,
you don't really need to make a wolf an elder at any point, but personally i wait until they're 14yrs and then "retire" them, lol. they even get their own folder in my pack.
 Ghost Queen
08:00:44 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
vote XD
-WP Click-
 Hugs4Bugs
08:00:21 Ed (he/they)
when is a good time to make a wolf an elder?
 distant-lands
07:59:09 katy | beetle
Poe,
i've utilized it a bit too much, lol ^^' i've been trying to breed outside of my own pack the past few days so i can still earn some mush from my studs.
 Poe
07:58:06 
Distant-
Very pretty :) but yeah, it is a pretty nice update! I havenÂ’t utilized it myself yet

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -2
Arctic Fox : -5
Bobcat : +2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   7 

Closed.November 25, 2023 04:49 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Recreationally, I imagine they are, but I don't see them being used Competitively or for Racing. They're more designed for Guarding. I might allow an Akita Mixed with one of the listed breeds though.
Closed.November 25, 2023 05:14 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Can I reserve a swing dog candidate? ^^
Closed.November 25, 2023 05:14 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Will add ^^
Closed.November 25, 2023 05:18 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Werrna
8 Years
Female
Breed:

Alaskan Husky
Role:

Sled Dog;
Lead Dog Candidate
Appearance:

Credits | Click Here
Keep in mind this is Werrna when she was young, she now has a plethora of scarring on her that has somewhat altered her appearance.

When she was younger, Werrna was a beautiful dog of mixed heritage, however, nowadays she is more considered hideous in a very terrifying kind of way. Standing at 25 inches at the shoulder, and weighing about 53 lbs, the female is well within the average for an Alaskan Husky, despite their wide range due to their mixed lineage. She has a lean, but athletic frame built for endurance, able to run at a high speed for extended periods of time, and slower speeds for even longer. She's truly a working machine, able to churn out hours and hours of movement with little complaint.

However, Werrna is no longer the dog she used to be both in age, appearance, and her stamina. Most noteably is her appearance. When she was 4 years old, Werrna was unfortunate enough to be attacked by a Mountain Lion. That was not a fight she could have won, and, realistically, she shouldn't have survived. However, her tenacity combined with her owner's timing saved her life, and she managed to pull through, albeit not at all unscathed. Werrna is a severely scarrred creature, while her coat is still a combination of silver and white, aged scars cover her, especially her head, neck, and upper torso. One ear is torn off, looking like someone tried to crop her ears close to her cranium, while the other is notched and ripped some, damaged enough not to be able to stand fully erect all the time anymore. Next she has a horrible scar on the right side of her muzzle, where the scarred skin of her lips can be seen barely covering her teeth, while the scar pulls back to her normally fluffy cheek, causing a rip of hairless scar tissue. It looks very much like the Joker's scars in that it was caused when the lion's claws hooked into her mouth and tore backwards.

Along with other nicks and scratches on her face, all hairless spots as a reminder of how deep they go, there are thick gouge scars on the left side of her neck, and several bite scars on the right. She also has several nicks and claw marks on her front legs, and a few on her sides, whereas she has deeper and wider scars of claw marks on her chest and shoulders from where the cat grabbed her, clawed her, or held onto her in the struggle. It's important to remember that all of these scars are slightly pinkish in color, as well as hairless, so they're easy to see as her coat does nothing to mask them. They're aboslutely a frightening reminder of the what the female has been through and survived, proving she isn't an easy one to deal with.

Lastly, Werrna has a pair of minty green-blue eyes, a color that can be perceived as quite cold and frosty when directed towards another in a glare. Truly, Werrna was a beautiful dog in her youth, but now she is a scarred creature that is an ugly reminder at how unforgiving the world can be.

Personality:

Werrna is a very grumpy old lady. In fact, it seems to be the main facet of her personality. While being crabby does seem to be her primary setting, there is more to Werrna than just being a crotchety old bag. She's experienced and wise in her age, especially when it comes to sledding, and offers sage advice when she occasionally wants to. She's also known to be an incredibly sarcastic female with a dry sense of humor too.

Truly she isn't a complicated female despite what others might think. She prefers to be left alone when she isn't working, and enjoys sun baths and yummy snacks. She doesn't really enjoy the rowdyness of younger dogs, and is easily agitated by their antics when they're too close to her. Especially if she is in a comfy bed and trying to nap. When she's working, though, Werrna is very serious, and doesn't like to be paired with dogs who aren't trying as hard as she would if she were their age. She has no patience for lazy or cocky dogs, knowing just how unforgiving the trail and the world can be when you're out in it.

What’s Their Damage?:

Werrna's primary issue is her age. She's not really a dog in her prime anymore, and is only a couple of years away from her retirement. She has slowed down some, not able to keep up as well with the younger dogs, though still valuable with the amount of knowledge, training, and instincts she's gained over her years. The other problem with Werrna is she's become quite... cranky... in her old age. She doesn't have patience for dogs, or humans really, and is quite to remind them to leave her the hell alone.

Strengths & Weaknesses:

Experience: Werrna has years and years of experience under her belt, letting her have fien tuned instincts, and a variety of history to fall back on in difficult times.
Work Horse: Genuinely, Werrna doesn't know how or when to stop. She will push herself past what her old bones can handle. She isn't the type to give up. Now this is great, until it's not, there's a fine line there.
Endurance: She may not have the speed and agility of her younger counterparts, but Werrna still can go for long periods of time, as she has built up the stamina and endurance. She just cant do it as fast anymore.

Her Age: Honestly her biggest obstacle now is her age. While her mind is willing, her body isn't always. She isn't as fast or agile anymore, and doesn't have the same physical strength as younger dogs. Her age is basically catching up with her physically.
Grumpyness: Werrna is genuinely a grumpy dog. She likes to be left alone, and doesn't particularly enjoy the company of rowdier dogs. She's fine when left to relax in peace, but if a dog intrudes on her space she's going to remind them to leave her be... with teeth.
⊗ Scar Tissue: Due to all her scars, Werrna tends to be a bit stiff in her front legs, shoulders, and neck. This is especially true in mornings, and even more so the day after a full days work. This tends to make her even more crabby than normal.

Affiliations:

WIP - Open

Other:
Werrna has some resentment over being sold to her new team because she couldn't quite keep up with the high preformance team she used to lead and even likely helped to train.

Edited at November 25, 2023 10:08 PM by Imperial Sands
Closed.November 25, 2023 05:22 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Alisine

Species:
Canis Lupus Familiaris

Breed:
Siberian Husky

Role:
Sled Dog
Swing Dog Candidate

-[~|~]-

Appearance:
(C) Lakela on DA
Alisine is a beautiful husky. Her coat isn't black and white like most huskies, but a golden cream and white color. Her coat colors might remind you of golden oreos. Her skin is a light pink color, with some spots of darker pink here and there. Why am I even talking about her skin? You never see it because of the giant clumps of fur covering her. Anyway, her nose and her paw pads are the same color as her skin, except her nose can be seen with a darker gray-pink color sometimes. Her eyes are a light brown color. Her eyes possess the most common color in canines, but there is much beauty in the simplicity.
Ali's fur is incredibly thick and fluffy, especially since she has two layers of fur. This can make her very tolerant to cold places, but she wouldn't be able to go for an hour in a hot climate without having an entire bowl of water. She could roll in a pile of melting snow and probably not feel very cold though. It is possible for her to feel cold, but it's only bad when shes walking around somewhere that's in the negative degrees.
Alisine has a bulkier and stronger build than some huskies have. It assists her in steering the team behind her with a bit of force, just enough to let everyone know that they're turning now. She weighs approximately sixty pounds, which is ten pounds over the average for a female husky. Basically, she weighs about as much as a male husky. She reaches twenty-one inches tall at the tip of her ears.

Personality:
Bold || Dauntless || Overvaliant || Reckless || Impulsive || Disrespectful || One who never bows to anyone || Impudent || Confident || Conceitent || Boastful || Proud || Very overprotective || Can come off mean sometimes when she jokes || Not afraid to use her teeth when necessary || Social || Attentive || Alert || Irritable || Leaderlike

-[~|~]-

What’s Their Damage?:
Let's try and describe this simply- Alisine can see what others cannot. All of those illusions see senses may not be real, but they definitely impact her much. Voices often ring in her head, mainly voices she's never even heard before. It's permanent company, but sometimes she wants to feel alone. But that's something she can never get.
To others, it might look like she's jumping at shadows, but to Ali, there could be a horror scene in front of her face. To others, they might only hear the calming chirping of crickets at night-time, but to Ali, it could sound like there's ten wolves chattering around her.
Alisine hasn't been diagnosed with any mental issues yet, but it's clear that her head isn't how it should be. And it's terrifying for her, because she never knows if the bear before her eyes is a hallucination or reality.

Strengths & Weaknesses:
+ Self-Defense
+ Stamina
+ Strength
- Tracking
- Hunting
- Stealth

Affiliations:
Open- PM me!

Other:
WIP

Edited at December 2, 2023 07:43 AM by Matunda
Closed.November 25, 2023 05:55 PM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Vesper

Evening Star

6 years old

Male

Breed:

Alaskan Malamute x Estrela Mountain Dog

Role:

Pet

Guard Dog & Companion

Appearance:

[Credit to Khalliysgraphy on DA]

This male is an imposing figure, commanding attention wherever he goes. His massive frame is a testament to his robust build, embodying the essence of a true working dog. Due to his mixed breed, his height and weight lean towards the Estrela Mountain Dog side. Standing at just over 29 inches at the shoulder and weighing well over 100 pounds, he is a bit larger than the average Alaskan Malamute while within standards of the Estrela Mountain Dog. His broad shoulders, powerful chest, and well-defined muscles speak of the strength that lies beneath his fur. His paws are rugged and padded, bred for traction. His muzzle is well-proportioned with strong, sharp teeth.

Vesper’s coat is a striking blend of black and gray, showcasing the Malamute's classic coloration. The fur is thick, dense, and luxuriously soft to the touch, designed to shield him from the harshest of winters. The dominant black hue forms a substantial portion of his fur. When the sun shines just right, some brown tones are a bit more noticeable. What truly sets him apart are his dark amber eyes, which shimmer like polished mahogany. These eyes are framed by a lighter shade of gray fur, creating a captivating contrast that draws you into his gaze. The lighter gray extends from his eyes to his muzzle, creating a distinctive mask-like pattern that enhances his expressive features. As you look closer, you'll notice that his underside is also adorned with the same lighter gray, providing a harmonious balance to his coloration.

Personality:

As a guard dog, Vesper shoulders the responsibility of keeping everyone safe. His decision-making is marked by a blend of instinct and calculated judgment. Vesper's innate protective instincts are finely tuned, a result of both his breeding and training. His watchful eyes survey the surroundings with an unwavering intensity, always alert to the slightest sound or movement that could signify a potential threat. His acute senses, from keen hearing to a sharp sense of smell, enhance his ability to detect even the most subtle changes in the environment. In moments of potential danger, he doesn't hesitate to position himself between his family and any perceived threat, ready to confront challenges head-on. Beyond his protective duties, Vesper is a source of comfort and companionship. His gentle nature shines through when interacting with family members, especially children, providing a sense of security and warmth.

Vesper’s calm demeanor isn’t just a fleeting quality; it is a defining aspect of his character from his earliest days. He had a knack for maintaining composure even in the most challenging situations, a trait that would become one of his most invaluable assets as he matured. His steady demeanor and poised nature were qualities that earned him the respect and admiration. His confidence is overpowering at times, almost intimidating at times. His confident posture is a testament to his readiness to tackle the challenges of everyday life. Vesper’s unapologetic self-worth and confidence command respect. His unwavering belief in their collective abilities and the strength of their bonds inspired confidence in all. His loyalty knows no bounds. Vesper is the embodiment of devotion and trustworthiness. Patience is one of Vesper’s most valuable attributes. His serene and tranquil nature, coupled with his remarkable capacity to wait and observe, provided a steadying influence during moments of adversity. His reliability was unquestionable. His word was his bond, and his actions consistently aligned with his commitments

His serious demeanor reflected a deep sense of responsibility, and he approached life with a gravity that belied his playful side, making him a trusted and dependable member. With keen eyes and an attentive nature, he was remarkably observant, never missing the subtlest of details in his surroundings, a skill that often served him well in hunting and survival. In moments of solitude, he exuded a sense of quiet contemplation, finding solace in silence, a testament to his inner strength and self-assured nature. Possessing a streak of independence that was both liberating and admirable, this trait allowed him to explore and adapt to new challenges, forging his own path with confidence.

Though to strangers, Vesper is not one to cross. He is naturally distrustful of others. He approaches new relationships and interactions with caution, always wondering about hidden motives and ulterior intentions. This wariness stems from his belief that people often act out of self-interest rather than genuine kindness. His motives and intentions are often veiled, leaving others to wonder about the depths of his power.Vesper is an astute observer who critically analyzes situations, statements, and behaviors. He tends to see beyond surface appearances and questions the authenticity of what he witnesses. His skepticism compels him to dig deeper for hidden meanings or inconsistencies. He is a creature of contemplation and introspection. Vesper rarely divulges personal information, leaving others wondering about his past, motivations, and true nature. He tends to stay in the shadows, observing the world around him with keen, watchful eyes.

Strengths:

Protective Instincts

Vesper's primary strength lies in his innate protective instincts. His breeding and training have honed these instincts, making him a reliable and vigilant guard dog.

Confidence and Loyalty

Vesper exudes confidence and loyalty, commanding respect from those around him. He will put himself in harms way just to protect those he loves.

Comfort and Companionship

Beyond his protective duties, Vesper provides comfort and companionship, especially to family members and children. He adores the kids, mostly because they sneak him treats.

Weaknesses:

Distrustful Nature

Vesper is naturally distrustful of others, making it challenging to build new relationships. His wariness stems from a belief that people often act out of self-interest rather than genuine kindness.

Limited Stamina

While Vesper may be strong and agile in short bursts, he lacks the stamina for prolonged physical activities.

Old Injury

Vesper has an old leg injury that happened during a fight. Most days, he is able to hide it well. Though, during certain weather conditions or physical activities, he experiences chronic pain. Sometimes he will have a slight limp.

Affiliations:

Open!

Other:

Edited at November 25, 2023 09:35 PM by The Bewitched
Closed.November 25, 2023 06:23 PM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Mavka

The Dead

4 years old

Female

Breed:

50% Wolf x 50% Siberian Husky

Role:

Sled Dog

Lead Dog Candidate

Appearance:

[credit to Castlegraphics on DA]

Mavka presents a stunning blend of her husky and wolf heritage, both equally prominent in her being. She stands at about 28 inches, pushing 110 pounds. She isn't the biggest nor is she the smallest. Mavka’s soft, luxurious coat is a beautiful blend of charcoal, cream and blacks. Her coat follows more of the husky stereotype of being thick and plush to help protect her from the cold. The dominant hues in her coat are deep and rich, primarily consisting of smoky charcoal, cream, and blacks. Blacks intermingle with charcoal, like shadows cast by trees, provide a striking contrast to the lighter colors in her coat. The varying shades of the dark colors create an intricate tapestry across her fur. Cream plays a significant role in her coat's overall beauty. It sweeps across her chest, parts of her legs and paws, and forms a soft underbelly, creating a striking contrast with the darker background. The cream comes in tuffs around her face, which is still mostly dark. Her muzzle is a remarkable ombre of color, starting with a tannish brown that gently fades into a rich black.

Mavka’s physique leans more towards wolf ancestors than her husky side. She possesses a lean and athletic build. Her muscles are well-defined, which convey her agility and endurance. Her lithe frame allows her to move effortlessly through various terrains. Mavka’s light green eyes are perhaps her most enchanting feature. They are like the leaves of fresh spring growth. Yet, within these entrancing eyes, lies the undeniable presence of a predator. Her long legs are sturdy, built for speed and strength. Her paws are padded for traction on various terrains. Mavka’s wolfish face is striking and expressive, framed by her fluffy fur. Within her well-proportioned muzzle lies razor-sharp teeth

Personality:

Mavka is a complex character. She is hot one moment and cold the next. Her temperament is a nuanced blend of serenity and occasional unpredictability. Mavka’s mean streak, though not a dominant aspect of her character, occasionally surfaces in moments of frustration or stress. She is known for her mean disposition that casts a shadow over her interactions. Her demeanor exudes a coldness that often keeps others at a distance, as she navigates the world with a sense of guarded hostility. She seems to take pleasure in asserting dominance and isn't hesitant to display a mean streak when faced with challenges or opposition. She doesn't shy away from a fight and readily embraces her aggressive instincts when the situation demands it. This aggressive demeanor contributes to her reputation as a powerful and imposing presence.

Discipline is a cornerstone of Mavka’s character. Amidst her mean and cruel tendencies, she maintains a disciplined approach to challenges. This discipline is not only physical but extends to her mental fortitude, allowing her to face adversity with a level-headed and strategic mindset. It's this disciplined nature that makes her a formidable force to be reckoned with. Her training and upbringing instilled in her a strong sense of order and responsibility. This disciplined approach governs her actions and reactions, making her a reliable and focused individual, especially in challenging situations.

Confidence radiates from Mavka in a steady, unwavering stream. Her self-assuredness borders on arrogance, making her a forceful personality in any setting. This confidence is not easily shaken, further solidifying her status as a dominant figure. Boldness is inherent in Mavka's nature, as she fearlessly confronts challenges head-on. Her bold approach to life makes her a trailblazer, unafraid to venture into the unknown and face whatever obstacles come her way. This boldness is a driving force that propels her through the complexities of her existence. Her confident demeanor and strong sense of self-worth empower her to tackle situations head-on, standing firm in the face of adversity.

On rare occasions, Mavka reveals a softer side, showcasing moments of unexpected kindness and warmth. These glimpses of niceness are like rare gems, offering a brief respite from her otherwise harsh demeanor. They serve as a reminder that, beneath the tough exterior, there exists a capacity for compassion. Beneath the layers of meanness and cruelty, there lies an unexpected empathetic side to Mavka. While she may not openly display it, she has the ability to understand and connect with the struggles of others on a deeper level. This empathy, however, is a well-guarded secret, revealing itself only in moments of vulnerability. Once she forms a bond, she is fiercely loyal, standing by those she considers part of her pack. This loyalty extends to her protective instincts, as she becomes a formidable guardian for those she holds dear.

What’s Their Damage?:

Mavka's frigid demeanor finds its roots in a painful past where she endured unspeakable abuse from a callous and heartless owner. Once a trusting and affectionate companion, Mavka's innocence was brutally shattered, replaced by the harsh lessons of cruelty inflicted upon her. To shield herself from the trauma that lingers, Mavka crafted a mean and hostile exterior, a defense mechanism finely honed through bitter experience. She created her own shield as a survival strategy. Though her aggression and confidence now serve as armor against potential threats, a flicker of empathy and a rare display of niceness still hint at the wounded soul beneath the icy surface.

With this, she's fine with other dogs. The humans? She won't let them near her, snapping her jaws or growling in warning if they even look her way. The scars of her past have forged a deep-seated mistrust for the species that once betrayed her. While Mavka may find solace and companionship in other canines, human interaction remains an insurmountable challenge. Though, with time and love, it may be possible for this aggressive she-wolfdog to learn to trust humans again.

Strengths:

Discipline and Determination

Mavka possesses a strong sense of discipline, forged through her past challenges. This determination allows her to face adversity with resilience and navigate through difficult situations with focus.

Loyalty and Protectiveness

Despite her cold exterior, Mavka is fiercely loyal to those she considers part of her pack. This loyalty translates into a strong sense of protectiveness, making her a reliable guardian for those she cares about.

Agility and Speed

Her agility and speed are impressive, making her a swift and nimble creature. This agility is advantageous in both offensive and defensive scenarios, allowing her to outmaneuver adversaries and respond quickly to threats.

Weaknesses:

Temperamental Nature

Mavka's unpredictable moods can create challenges in interpersonal relationships. Her temperamental nature may lead to volatile interactions, making it hard for others to anticipate her reactions.

Water

Mavka may face challenges related to water as she doesn't know how to swim. She also has a fear of water as her old owner tried to drown her as a form of punishment.

Size

While Mavka leans more on the wolf side, she is still smaller than full-blooded wolves. Her size places her at a disadvantage in physical confrontations, as she lacks the sheer bulk and strength of her larger counterparts.

Affiliations:

Open!

Other:

Edited at November 25, 2023 06:30 PM by The Bewitched
Closed.November 25, 2023 06:24 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserve a non-sled dog and a Team dog candidate (25% wolf content)?
Closed.November 25, 2023 06:25 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
You got it :)
Closed.November 25, 2023 06:27 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Isha
"on who protects"
Breed: 50% Alaskan Malamute %50 Mackenzie River Husky
Role:* Wheel
Appearance:
(credit to Lakela on DA)
Isha is very large in size. He stands had 2 feet at the shoulder and weights 100 pounds. He packs a lot of muscle under his thick coat. He has longer legs than a malamute, which comes from the Mackenzie River Husky. He is a good mix of both, fast like the Alaskan Malamute, but strong and steady like the River Husky. His coat is mainly black and white, with various shades of gray tan and brown mixed throughout. Isha has a blocky head and a curly tail. His eyes are a chocolate brown.
Isha has various scars throughout his fur, but most of them are covered by his long coat. He takes more after his Alaskan Malamute heritage, as most of his River Husky heritage is shown through his attitude, not his looks.
Perosnality:
Isha is, well... not the most social. He doesn't like other dogs very much, which usually gets him and other dogs in trouble. He hates humans even more, and is utterly terrifyed of them. He sticks to the outskirts of camp, brooding among himself. This makes him very hard to work with. He will often lash out at anyone or anything that gets near him. The fear that has been drilled into him since his first months blinds him, turning him into a raging monster if anyone gets within a few feet of him. Besides his skittishness and aggression, he is very calm. he doesn't really care what happens as long as nothing hurts him. He takes comfort in the small things, like watching leaves flutter past his paws or watching the rain on a dreary afternoon. Behind his terrified exterior, he is a great dog, but he will need lots of work to become that dog.
What’s Their Damage?:
Isha was born to work. He was torn away from his mother to early, and was trained to carry heavy loads and pull sleds. His owners were brutal handlers. He suffered many years of heavy abuse, making him extremely skittish. He won't let a human within 5 feet of him. Eventually, instead of cowering, he started fighting back. When he was threatened, he would launch himself at the handler. It would only earn him more beatings. His fear-driven aggression only became worse the longer it went on. Before anyone knew it Isha was unmanageable. If anyone got even remotly close to him, they were at risk of losing a finger. Or many. It came to be that fear and aggression was all he knew. it didn't matter who or what it was, his first instint was to attack it. Eventually, his handlers managed to contain him and dumped him in the middle of a forest. He wandered by himself for close to 2 months, before his new handler found him. He is still extremely skittish and extremely aggressive. He doesn't take well to other dogs either, always starting fights and getting injured.
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Swiftness
Isha is very swift and light on his feet for his size. He is very fast, faster than most dogs of his size. His speed helps him the most, especially when he is trying to get away from a potential threat.
Strength
Because of his Mackenzie River Husky heritage, Isha is the perfect mix of speed and strength. He can run from a threat one minute, and the next he can pull a huge sled with no problem at all.
Weaknesses:
Size
Although some may think his size is a good thing for fighting off predators, it is actually quite the opposite. Because of his size it makes it hard for him to fit through some crevices and go some places smaller dogs are able to.
Fear of fire
Isha has an extreme fear of fire. One because it's a bright glowing thing that is hot, why shouldn't he be scared of it? Second, when he was only around 6 months old, he had snatched some of his handler's fish, and as punishment he got his nose pushed into the burning fire. He has small burn scars on his nose to prove it. Whenever there is a fire, Isha makes sure to stay far far away from it.
Stealthiness
Although Isha is light and quick on his feet, he is not stealthy. His big size makes it hard for him to avoid small sticks and crunchy leaves that could alert you of his presence.
Affiliations: [Crush, Mate, Kin, Friends, Foes, etc.] none yet (all are open, pm me)
Other: none

Edited at November 26, 2023 08:24 AM by Moonshadow Pack

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us