Wolf Play : Perseverance | Wolf Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Amygdala
02:21:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
Do you need help at your job? I voulenteer XD
 starmutt
02:21:22 marsh | they/it
suggestion <3
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:21:12 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Eh i survived...almost didn't honestly but because of crazy rain on my way home not because of lack of sleep lol
 Broken Archangel
02:21:09 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Salem oh no XD
 Hallow's Eve
02:20:32 Hallow, Eve
Amy

That's why I love my job XD I get paid to game and make arts and crafts lol
 Amygdala
02:20:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
Lmao getting paid to be on a game🤣
 Boeing
02:19:40 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amt
I should be asking that of you... you were up until 7am your time xD
 Hallow's Eve
02:19:34 Hallow, Eve
Amy

I am doing well, I picked up an extra desk shift which just means time for explore grind lol
 Revelry
02:19:07 Rev
If you don't care for rarity, I believe the regular pull would be cheaper than Charon's pull. But Charon's pull is great for rarity, but not for mich else
 Amygdala
02:19:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey plane
How's life XD
 Salem
02:18:48 
My den finally looks super clean ✨

Fallen
I've been tryna save but I've seen something shiny and went down to 6-7k twice so far :')
 Amygdala
02:18:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey hallow how are you?
 Boeing
02:18:32 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hi Amy! :D
 Hallow's Eve
02:17:56 Hallow, Eve
Hey Amy!
 Amygdala
02:17:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello chat
 Broken Archangel
02:17:19 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Salem I only have 5k so don't worry XD
 Broken Archangel
02:16:53 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Hallows sane XD
 Salem
02:16:34 
I feel poor with my 18k lmao
 Hallow's Eve
02:16:04 Hallow, Eve
Also I finally hit 80k mush!
 Apothecary
02:15:47 Medicinally Autistic
Oh that'd be really exciting.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : -5
Mountain Lion : +3
Green Python : -1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Perseverance | Wolf Rp | Open!January 2, 2023 08:09 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

C H I O N E

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Name:
Chione
Three and a Half Years
Female
Pack:

River Ash Pack

Omega
Desired Rank:

Anything Higher
Appearance:

Credits for Both Images Belongs to Windfuchs on DA. Stock Image.

Chione is not a very large wolf, standing at about 28 inches, though there are times when her coat is thick and it makes her look larger than she truly is. She's more averagely built, not entirely built for speed, but not quite built for strength either, instead she's somewhere in the mild. Her dense coat gives her a stocky look at times, but beneath it a feminine figure with slender proportons. Despite her more average size, and the ability to hold her own in things, because Chione is an omega, it's unlikely to ever see her do so.

Her coat is a combination of grey, tan, and cream, giving her a faded, almost dingy look. The grey of her fur is found mostly along her back, upper sides, tail, and a bit on her head, whereas the tan is woven within the grey in those areas, as well as practically everywhere else. The cream color of her fur, which looks white at times, is her underbelly, chest, and her legs. Chione's fur is thick too, quite dense, but softer to the touch than might be expected. It still has the natural coarseness to it, but less so than other wolves. The thick fur also hides the plethora of scars that line her physique, most of them having been earned when she was demoted and became the pack's Omega. None of them were from terrible wounds, instead they are what you would expect an Omega to had, even in a pack like River Ash.

Her eyes are a soft brown, almost caramel in color, and her scent is something akin to jasmine and water. Something that is a fresh, but with a hint of floral or herbyness.
Personality:
Chione is a shy, but sweet wolf, known to be quiet and reserved to those around her, especially with her being an omega of the pack. It takes her a minute to be comfortable around another wolf enough to let her personality show. If she suspects they are aggressive, or have poor intentions, the female will shut down as a defense mechanism. It's often how she handles being an Omega. When a wolf is being aggressive towards her, usually due to her status in the pack, she simply shuts down and waits for it to be over. Chione knows fighting back will only make things worse for her, so she has developed a thick mental skin in order to get through everything.

She isn't a she-wolf who is very hot-tempered, instead, she prefers to keep her head down until confrontations are over. Instead she is calm and more soft spoken, preferring to just go with the flow rather than to create a fuss, however, there are times when she will try to be the voice of reason. Chione is also rather observant to what is going on around her, and she always tries to have a back up plan, as well as an escape plan, for everything she does. Knowing she can't really rely on her physicality to get her out of things, she tries to rely on her heart and mind.

Chi is also the type of wolf to want to help others, even if they don't want it. Caring and kind, the female really doesn't seem to have a mean bone in her body, and tends to put others before her even when she shouldn't. There are times when she has to be reminded that sometimes it's okay for her to put herself first.

Of course, like anyone, Chione does have her limit for what she can take. If she is pushed that far, she will fly off verbally and use every bit of her wit, everything she has seen, to use against whoever has done it. She may not be aggressive, and is unlikely to fight physically, but there are times when the female will have had enough and will use her words.
Crush:

Silently intrigued by another
Mate:
None
Pups:
None
Other:

She is Khepri's and Ornate's younger sister.

Credit Belongs to Windfuchs on DA. Stock Image.

Edited at January 4, 2023 01:37 PM by Imperial Sands
Perseverance | Wolf Rp | Open!January 2, 2023 08:11 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Seok;
Meaning "Stone"
Male
Pack:

Night Shade

Subordinate
Desired Rank:
A Bit Unsure.
High Ranked or Maybe Nomadic.
Appearance:

About 33 inches tall, closer to average than large
More of a Lean Male, not as Bulky as Others
Weighs about 125 lbs, give or take on any given day
Don't count him out though, boy can throw down
Dark Black Coat, with some Grey and Dark Brown accents
Bright Gold Eyes
Deep, baritone vocals that are as Dark as his coat
Has his fair share of scars

Credit for Both Images Belongs to EternalOcean on DA. Stock Images.

Personality:

wip
Stern & Serious
Not One to be Seen Smiling or Laughing
Stubborn and Mildly Aggressive
Not the Most Patient
Highly Determined, Dangerous
Protective and a Bit Possessive
Loyal to Those Who've Earned it
Very Much Not to those who haven't
Not the Type to Hesitant at Violence
Surprisingly Calm & Calculated
Very Deadpanned at Times
Doesn't Trust Others Well
Likely to Not Listen to Them (Unless he trusts them)

Crush:

Maybe
Mate:
None
Pups:

Would Like them Eventually
Other:
Perseverance | Wolf Rp | Open!January 2, 2023 10:33 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Khepri
[ Name Meaning: "Morning Sun" | Name Origin:Egyptian | Nicknames: "Sunshine, Sunny, K, Khe, Pri, Ri ]
Pack:
River Ash
Alpha Female
Desired Rank:
Satisfied
Appearance:

A female with a mix of stockiness and slender. She sports a lithe, yet muscular frame. It is obvious she's a feminine creature that was built for both speed/agilty and power . Weighing in at between 115-120 lbs she's right in the middle of the spectrum for weight. Standing at 31 inches which is a bit of a taller height . Her body is long measuring at 1.5 meters from tail to the tip of her nose. Her fur consists of many colors from the noticeable black coloration that dominates her back and creeps up to her ears and some of her face. To the almost bronze-reddish color on her muzzle, and the mixture of tans and browns under her fur. She mostly can keep hidden in the dark mountains, but the whiteish-cream color that spreads to her cheeks and chest are noticeable in the dark. Her legs are long and slender, but not lanky and defined by a muscular tone due to her running and chasing prey. She's quite agile, and able to easily outmaneuver others, but to her disdain it's hard to land some critical blows to wolves in battle. She is quite adept to fight, but of course their are larger wolves out there. She usually is either the last resort when it comes to battle and would be the one to pester wolves and lure them away with her nimbleness, or she would be in the middle of the battle. Her once bright golden eyes have turned into a cold amber almost orange color. Her paws may be small and dainty, but her claws are sharp and curved as she keeps them that way. Her soft padded feet makes her quite stealthy.

Stock Images. Credits to Khalliysgraphy on DA

Personality:

Wherever this young canine goes her presence commands respect. If not from the bold, elegant stride in her walk. Then from the look in her eyes as if saying: I own this room, look at me. This female doesn't lack confidence, but is not overly confident as to be arrogant or cocky. She knows when to be humble and ask for help, it's more on the level she is sure of her actions and who she is. She won't let this confidence be undermined or taken from her. Khe has a certain fierceness behind her, with fire and passion in her steps. One can also see the fierceness reflected in her eyes, whether it be through sharp, unimpressed glares or a icy and blank stare. This female can be described as an introvert with extrovert tendencies, both sociable and unsociable. While young dame is good at making small talk with strangers she often zones out when chatting with her friends. Yet, they know she means no harm. It’s difficult for her to keep up conversations at times, but she keep initiating them anyways. She spends a lot of time with her thoughts when she's alone, but say things without thinking when you’re with others. She can come off as blunt and coarse at times. Being around people does drain her energy but in a good way. However, being alone for lengthy periods of time makes her anxious. This femme love listening and talking to friends about their lives- their struggles, successes, and whatever they’re going through. But she won’t get involved and would rather let them fight their own battles, unless she deems necessary or feels a certain protectiveness over you. She truly treasures her relationships and friendships, but just have a hard time showing it. But when she does, it's quite sweet.

This female has a elegant and refined nature. When she walks, she glides. Never having overly loud or clonky steps. She has never been a clumsy child, so she is quite graceful in her walk. Her posture is always on point, and she holds her head in a regal and dignified manner. This has been drilled into her due to her parentage and being sent to finishing school. When she eats, she doesn't chow down or dig in. She is slow in eating, savoring every bite. Her words are always well-chosen and elegant in manner, in a pitch that's not too mild as to think her unconfident or shy or too loud to think her unlady-like. It is one to get her point across. Even if she's angry she won't yell, but will deliver her words in a venomous tone of voice but eloquence and class. Her face is also way of expressing her elegance, by having a lovely and inviting face with a charming smile. Or her displeasure, with a sharp and cold glance that speaks volumes by itself.

She notices body language: posture, eye contact, facial expressions, and changes in breathing. It’s a common belief that when we lie, we don’t make eye contact with the person we’re lying to. You can’t hide anything from her. So if you have something to say to this young canine , just spit it out; she would've dragged it out of you eventually anyway, and you’d just feel better for having gotten it off of your chest. Whenever she's still, this female uses her time wisely to hone her senses, soaking in her surroundings, taking in the intricate beading on the shoes of the woman standing in front of them or the way the man hanging around the edges of the territory and keeps paces. Sometimes she even like to make up stories; maybe the guy is meeting a secret lover, or maybe he’s nervous talk to someone. Since she notices everything, when something is out of place, it throws her universe out of balance, but part of the reason why she can remain so focused and productive in her everyday lives is because they have everything she needs at her paws. Khepri is always attentive to social dynamics, and because she can read body language extremely well, she can determine pretty easily how people treat one another. She can tell when couples are truly in love by the tone in which they talk to each other or how closely they sit to each other. She can deduce how close a pair of friends are by the tone of voice and the conversation. She has an eidetic memory.

She believes a person who could master their desires, their fears, and all the other emotions which threatened to overwhelm them reason was mightier than the wealthiest and strongest leader. many. This young lady has quite a reputation amongst her peers—though of higher rank, she has went and slept in the cold and rainy weather, and deprived herself of food.

While this femme can maintain a serene disposition in the most chaotic situations, this does not mean she is immune to inner turmoil. She just keep a lid on it. She does experience stress, but it's bottled up, like shaking an unopened coke bottle. The liquid foams and churns inside but nothing escapes to the outside world. In the case of Persophone , the turmoil is contained and hidden behind an expression that perennially projects self-control.

If overwhelmed and embittered, the she may detach and withdraw. She shuts-down and become resigned to a life she sees as a prison sentence, something that must be endured or tolerated, no matter how tortuous the path or the circumstances may seem. At this point, she builds an inpenetrable wall around themselves to shut-out any feelings or emotions that could distract them from their focus on a task or just getting through life in general. Becoming indifferent to the world, however, may alleviate some internal strife, but it also creates barriers that block emotionally fulfilling relationships and other outlets of joy that make life worth living. You'll never see her cry publicly, only in her private will she weep or grieve. Her face can be described like a mask and is often long-drawn as if weighted by the gravity of her burdens. When her eyes are not frustratingly impassive, they can appear, in a poetic sense, like dark chasms that act as reservoirs for the failures, disappointments, and losses of humanity.

Becase she has the right amount of wit and intelligence, she developed sass as she got older. Just like you learn to think before you talk, she acquired the skills of speaking her mind, but in a less childish and overt manner. Very diplomatic and has a calculated approach in what she's going to say and how to act, and uses a certain degree of logic and know-how to keep herself in tact. Known to be smartass. She’ll be the first one to call you out on your overt attempts of impressing someone, but the difference is, they’ll do it in a playful manner because she means well. She doesn't give a crap about what others think about her, how come comes off, doesn't take bullshit or disrespect from them, and she does what she wants, when she wants, period.

This young canine has an inner motivation that pushes her to get to the heart of an issue and find solutions. This female drills for specific answers and don’t give up until they get them. Her high energy is infectious. She consistently drive their priorities through the organization. She searches tenaciously for information they’re missing and keep tweaking her mental models until they arrive at a positioning that works. But drive and tenacity can cause her to stick to a plan that isn’t working, or outdated assumptions, or an investment that is no longer promising. This female is a realist. Realism is the mid-point between optimism and pessimism, and the degree to which you tend toward one or the other has a particularly powerful effect on your use of the know-hows. Optimism can lead, for example, to ambitious goals that outstrip the nations ability to accomplish them or can compromise your judgments her people: “I know his ego has no bounds, but I can coach him to become a team player.” But pessimists don’t want to hear ambitious plans or bold initiatives and can find all the flaws and risks in pursuing them when they do. They’re likely to miss opportunities. While her being a realist makes her open to whatever hand reality deals her.She wants to get unfiltered information that can be weighed, measured, evaluated and tested to determine what step to take next. She spends time interacting with other packs and allies, getting information and a “feel” from those constituencies about their thinking.

She'll go the extra mile to protect her loved ones from harm – especially those in her family or inner circle of friends. She has a gift for creating stability, security, and dependability for the people she care about. It’s like she can create a force field of protection and gentle care around the people she loves. Will protect them at any cost. In the past, she loved creating a relaxed, optimistic atmosphere because that brings her a lot of joy. She enjoyed swapping jokes and interesting stories with her friends, making the castle smell nice with candles or baked goods, or playing low-key competitive games. Creating, or being in, an atmosphere that is laid-back, harmonious, and pleasant was good for her soul. However, she doesn't joke or smile as much, but instead sports a more stoic expression and has become more cold and distant to her close friends and friends due to the dire circumstances. It seems she's on a path of self-destrucrion.

Crush:
Hmm..she does have her eye on someone.
Mate:
Nope
Pups:
Open for an adopted one.
Other:
Ornate is her elder sister
Chione is her younger sister

Edited at January 5, 2023 10:32 AM by Spellbound
Perseverance | Wolf Rp | Open!January 2, 2023 11:34 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Stock Images. All Images Credits to Dark-Wolfs-Stock
Name:
Mairea
"Sweet; drop of the sea, bitter"
Pack:
Night Shade
Subordinate
Desired Rank:
She's content
Appearance:
A medium sized wolf at 1.6 meters in length from her nose to tail. She stands 2.0 feet at the withers, but she's tall for a female. Her coat is white mixed with tinges of silver and a few gray strands. The consistency of the fur is quite thick and healthy, and the female makes sure it's always clean with consistent grooming and mantince. Her nose is black in color. Her optics are a striking amber/reddish color against the usually yellowish-brown colors that those with white fur have. Her legs are long and slender as is her physical appearance making it seems like she's always in a hurry somewhere, and it also makes her quite nimble and agile. Her paws are quite large and dainty, but her claws are quite long and curved at the tips, but she keeps them sharp and are deadly tools for hunting.

Personality:

Do you see how she shines?

Can you hear her heart of pure gold?

How the honey seeps through her voice - how caldor runs through her veins. A soul, naturally kind and empathetic to all : no matter the cost. One who would suffer for you, rather than see you suffer. One who would throw herself to take a blow, even if it meant the ending of her own life. She views it as a disease - a disease, called empathy. In her heart, she knows she would give every last drop of her blood if it could save the soul of one she loved. A female, who would take a wounded and tortured soul - and mend and heal them even to her detriment. One who would give until she couldn't give anymore. A canine that would sacrifice herself for the greater good - she with a heart full of courage can be quite self-destructive. One that doesn't know her full worth - she knows she's worthy, but exactly how worthy is she? Her mind always swirling with malignent thoughts. Ones that frighten and anger her, it seems something is lurking beneath this kind and honorable exterior - something vicious and cold , something that would tear apart her soul.

They say the eyes are the window into the soul - well it seems this soul is pure and delicate, yet one would have to look deeper within her to find the buried side of her. This female - with her warm and inviting eyes, her honied voice and sense of charm brights light and laughter whereever she goes. It seems she finds herself at the center of attention, while it make appear she basks and enjoys it - she finds it suffocating. Something that makes her want to retreat and hide. Yes, she may attract attention, yet she doesn't like a lot of it. Something aout other around her sends chills down her spine, makes her unnerved. Maybe it's a natural skepticism of others? This female isn't easy to trust others, no - she just doesn't wear her heart out on her sleeve. Why should she - being overly kind makes you a target - one easily expoitable, and she doesn't need others toying with said heart, she's had it broken and shattered many times and it's - tiring - tiring to find the scattered pieces and bring her heart together because someone was so careless as to take a fragile thing and break it.

Yes, she is kind and empathetic. She is selfless and aimable, but that's if she trusts you. Naturally, she wouldn't dare be impolite if she hasn't found an offence with you, but if she does then her voice will be more clipped with you. And there will be a certain level of judgement within her eyes, ones that callously scan over you. Oh, yes, she is opinionated and feels strongly about certain things, and isn't afraid to tell you. While she can be tactful and mildly speak her displeasure, there is a side in which she will bluntly set you aright - but you must really annoy - no, agrivate her to this point. For her to make friends with others that seem unplesant, they must've done something to make her see through them. Yes, she has a keen eye - one always watch, asorbing every little detail she sees. It's quite uncommon for her to miss out on something.

They say the brightest smiles have endured deep darkness. And their is something dark and monsterous hidden deep within the female. She always wasn't so kind and forthgiving - she was angry at the world, cold as ice. Her golden heart had been full of tar, a soul so dark it seemed no redemption for it could be found. Yet - she was resilient, she fought against these desires, ones that made her a less desirable creature. One that could be quite coniving and malicious - a female who would destroy anything in her way, and would sacrifice the world for acceptance. Maybe it's a deep rooted desire for affection when it wasn't given or a desire for love when she was told she'd be unlovable for her monstorus nature.

Love and power are quite a funny thing to her. Love - is something she gives only to a select few. It is an unconditional love, one that wouldn't care if this person was a tyrant or godforsaken murderer, they would be hers , and only hers. It can turn into a dark obsession if the cards are played wrong - one that can lead to gentle and subtle manipulation, because she would do anything for them, but she's also not a fool. Who's to say she isn't a little - off ? Now when it comes to power, she quite enjoys the thought of it. Who wouldn't enjoy a lofty position? She isn't one to be overly ambitious, but the monstrous part of her is. Amibition is something she has kept in check within her - she knows if she lets it take control, then she'd be hellbent on controlling everything she could, and being the best. There would be no room in her heart for anything or anyone, and this side of her terrifies her.

This female is loyal - loyal to the fact that she knows every rule and regulation by heart. She is loyal to the matter, that she'd never betray her home, or those around her she trusts. However, she isn't one to bow at a whim, she must have respect for you - she must find you worthy in her eyes. Yes, she won't disobey superiors, but she doesn't like being lower than them. In her actions and mannerisms, she's content and happy with her role, but she in a way does desire something grander. If she were to ever achieve a higher rank, she would hold that rank with grace and class. As of now, she appreciates the superiors and stays in her lane. She doesn't apprecite members of the same rank ordering her around, and she will express it with a clear sign. Be it a flash of her fangs, a quick paw swipe, or plain ignoring them. They are on the same level, and she treats them like it, those below her are different. She is one to not tolerate disrespect from anyone - even higher ranks, but of course her tounge remains shut, however if someone lower than her disrespected her then she'd find some way to vent: whether she finds pummeling them helpful, speaking in a venomous manner, or just plain waiting to scare the shit out of them. Even the most benevolent souls, have a vindictive side when they're at their limits. She's trying to remain positive and upbeat but, something's changing. Something is unraveling within her, a monster that has been nourished - one that's ready to bear it's fangs.
Crush:
None. Open.
Mate:
None. Open
Offspring:
None.
Other:

Edited at January 2, 2023 11:36 PM by Spellbound
Perseverance | Wolf Rp | Open!January 3, 2023 09:08 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve Beta of River Ash Pack please?
Perseverance | Wolf Rp | Open!January 3, 2023 09:18 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award

Edited at January 6, 2023 10:26 PM by Fangsoffire
Perseverance | Wolf Rp | Open!January 3, 2023 09:29 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stock Images by HOTNStock
Name:
Aithusa
Pack:
River Ash
Beta
Desired Rank:
Maybe Alpha Female but for now she is content
Appearance:
Aithusa is exactly 4'7 feet long from her snout to the tip of her tail, she stands 2'2 feet at the withers so pretty large for a female. Her coat has the looks of a grey wolf, it has different shades of brown, black, and grey. Aithusa's cheek fluff is pointed and her eyes are light brown. She has what looks like small cream-colored eyebrows, her nose is black. Aithusa has quite a fluffy tail and just overall a fluffy body.
Personality
Alert + Curious + Helpful + Reliable + Aggressive when needed + Bossy + Sassy + Loyal + Humurous + Adventurous + Clumsy
It doesn't make a difference that Aithusa is beta, she is still clumsy, sometimes over-curious, and over-adventurous. Even with these traits, she is still a loyal, humorous, and alert beta. She will do everything she can to protect her pack from harm, even if that means baring fangs. She doesn't like having all attention on her, if you tell her a secret she will swear never to tell it, unless of course in times of great need where she has to. As I said she is curious and...adventurous. This gets her in trouble with the other packs sometimes, she likes to see if she can sneak food or even hunt elk and other food sources in others pack territory. On a normal pack day, this female defiantly doesn't mind helping out around the pack, she likes doing it! At important meetings she can't help but make a joke to lighten the mood, she never wants everything to be tense...but that is hard in these times. With both the packs fighting it is very hard for her to make or even try to make peace.
Crush:
Open. PM me!
Mate:
TBD
Offspring:
N/A
Other:

Edited at January 3, 2023 08:28 PM by Mystic Shadow Pack
Perseverance | Wolf Rp | Open!January 3, 2023 08:20 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Spell,
Mairea is accepted

Mystic,
Ill add the reservation, but she isn't accepted due to you using images that are not Free to Use stock.

Fang,
You got it!
Perseverance | Wolf Rp | Open!January 3, 2023 08:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Okay! Did I fix it?
Perseverance | Wolf Rp | Open!January 4, 2023 01:37 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ill accept her ^^