Ky
I wonder why they always come in groups...i keep meeting 6 at a time
 Ecifircas
04:13:28 
It's only *one* apple for a Wolf Totem.
 Destinations End
04:13:19 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Ecifircas
He was the best boy. He was some kind of poodle mix, and a partidoodle.

Yes. I do. Let me grab some pictures :)
 Amygdala
04:12:56 Amy/Anpmygdala
Link
Do you have a DH? If not i can use a non boosted wolf
 Noquisi
04:12:49 Mac | Nikwasi
Matt
Basic accounts can get the same dominance buff for a couple apples
 kycantina
04:11:56 ky
The sun bears are reminding me why I want 3 explore teams lol
 Ecifircas
04:11:55 
Elixter, I spent 100k+ on dominance and then the update dropped. lmao

I wish I could have gotten a free 10k like that. lol
 Destinations End
04:11:54 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Matt
Free users can get the item too. It just costs some apples.
 Ecifircas
04:11:17 
Destinations End, oh, woah. I can't imagine having a real life dog that looks like that. That is so cool. Any pictures? What kind of dog was it?
 Amygdala
04:11:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...no more chasing desti's pack in explore
 Elixter
04:10:49 Matt(hew)
I feel it's a bit odd to give such a big dominance buff to premium members
 Destinations End
04:09:13 Toliska, Desti, Coy
This is literally the most overall dominance I have ever had in my 10 years and some months on this game
 Raskith
04:08:24 Kinju
You're welcome. ^^
I was skeptical to use it, but once the new update showed what the dominance would be- I used it. And I've used it at least three times now. Super helpful!
 Anatolian Shepherd
04:07:30 Zombified Breyer
It's unlimited. I used stagger and its allowing me to stagger again with the same points.
 Destinations End
04:07:27 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Kinju
Sweet! Thank you for clarifying. I'm definitely using it then
 Rimfax
04:07:12 
Desti, its unlimited, or at least I have not found the limit yet
 Hallow's Eve
04:07:09 Hallow, Eve
Desti

I think it is Unlimited. I used it once and I have the option to use it again
 Raskith
04:06:54 Kinju
It is unlimited for premium
 Destinations End
04:05:59 Toliska, Desti, Coy
If it's not unlimited I mean
 Destinations End
04:05:44 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Oh. Dang. I could change my dominance from 879 to 6570 ^^'

The only thing is most of my wolves are like 12+ and I don't know for sure if premium users only get one of the new item or if it's unlimited for us. If it's unlimited I want to wait until I restart my pack

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : +5
Grizzly Bear : -5
Mamba : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   8 

Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 4, 2022 02:00 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I feel like something is missing pm me if you can see something missing I don't do roleplays alot so not sure
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 4, 2022 02:22 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Character sheet
Name: Marble
Species: red and sliver fox(marble)
Desired rank: None
Appearance:Marble
Personality: He is fun and always smiling. He is very shy and quiet. He is very sneaky and sly . He almost makes no sound when he wants to. He is quick with his mind and can be very clever. He is very careful with his heart and can be tricky to understand. He is very considerate to others and puts them before himself. He can be very funny when he isnt shy.
Strengths:Steath, swift of paw, great tracker
Weakness:water, loud sounds,
Family: Open
Crush: Open
Mate:none
Pups: Open
Other:

Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 4, 2022 04:01 AM

The Chaos Empire

Neutral

Give Award
May I reserve a lead hunter in Wolves and a fighter in Foxes?
Please :3
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 4, 2022 05:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

The Chaos Empire said:
May I reserve a lead hunter in Wolves and a fighter in Foxes?
Please :3

yep :D

raveneclipse said:

please re read the rules
(Sorry if that sounds to mean)

Edited at May 4, 2022 06:00 AM by Lost_Griffin
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 4, 2022 05:52 AM

The Chaos Empire

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
⤖Opal⬻
Species:
⤖Wolf⬻
⤖Lead Hunter⬻
Desired rank:
⤖Achevied!⬻
Appearance:
⤖⬻
⤖⬻
This beootiful Female has a pure milky white colored pelt with the exceptions of small gray colors. A calm and smart female indeed is what others would describe her, Opal has long fluffy fur and weighs roughly around 120 pounds. Her body is pretty bulk but is visible to the eye and seems more slim and slender like, though her body wasn't design for strength her body was design for speed.
⤖⬻
Her eyes are yellow that shines like gold that is left in the sunlight, Opal's scars are well hidden away underneath her thick fur.
Opal's nose is jet black followed by her paws, her tail is averaged sized and her ears are pretty small and un sharpen like.
⤖⬻
Opal's legs are kinda on the long side, her Speed and Stamina is unspeakable, though her big chunk of fluff and heat may get out of the way with that. Opals movements are very soft, and you could tell that she looks very much like her mother, her Jaw is very strong and her claws are rather long.
⤖⬻
Opal has fur that drives her insane, in summer she feels like she is roasting in a pan. Opals paws and her face seem rather small but look normal, the way she swims is questionable and is unlikely of her to do so due to her fur thickness. Opal is a very un-active wolf but if something important happens she would obviously join in with others.
⤖⬻
⤖⬻
Personality
⤖⬻
Depending on moods Opal seems to be a very strange wolf. Her loyalty in this pack is very strong and can be seen by her ways in battle. Opal tries her best for everything but despite of her lack of faith she mostly tends to op out of anything that seems unfitting to her.
⤖⬻
Her ways in life are very interesting but also plain. When Opal tends to play it is mostly in secret but not very much with pups, because she seems to not have loving passion towards them. Instead a annoying passion for them and stressful, though many things that she does can be eye catching because of what little she does in front of others.
⤖⬻
Opal loves to show off her speed unless there is another that is faster then her. She prefers them to get all the fame, Her love for others is very secretive and unspoken. She very much dislikes others talking about her, sometimes loneliness drives her into boredom and she acts very different from her previous mood.
⤖⬻
Opal is a mysterious and very strange indeed, her ways in this pack and her weird mood changes is unlike any other. Opal loves relaxing and killing things, Opal does remain clueless but can be discovered about with close friends.
⤖⬻
Opal's ways in the sun is very cute like, despite of the heat she loves the sun light. A nice beam of it just seems to brighten up her day. She rolls around and she even jumps in it, it is a top thing in life that she loves doing.
⤖⬻
Strengths:
+Food+
+Water+
+Stamina+
Weakness:
-Heat-
-Being flirted with-
-Swimming-
-Pups-
-Lack of food & water-
Family:
Open!
Crush:
Open!
Mate:
Open!
Pups:
Hmmm, Maybe >.>
Other:
(C) AngelSTOCK22 for the above images
"Squirell"
(Man Im lazy >.>)
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 4, 2022 05:59 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
accepted!
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 4, 2022 07:37 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
May I reserve lead warrior?
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 4, 2022 07:38 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Valentino~ said:
May I reserve lead warrior?

yep :D
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 4, 2022 11:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
🖤Tala💜
red-wolf-stock-60-by-hotnstock-d5gw2nl-350t.jpg
Species:
Wolf
Hunter
Desired rank:
Content
Appearance:red-wolf-stock-59-by-hotnstock-d5gw2dq-350t.jpg
Tala is a red wolf and she stands at four feet long and stand about 26 inches at the shoulder. She weighs 50 pounds and a black tail. She has white paws and red scattered markings. She has some light black/gray markings on her face. She has amber eyes and a black nose. She has white claws. She has lean legs and broad shoulders. She has white cheek and throat markings. She is smaller and thinner than the average Gray wolf.
Personality:
Tala is friendly with her pack and doesn't become agressive a lot. She adores pups in every sense. She does have a short temper at times which can not be good due to her rank. She is helpful within the pack. She is social but not a lot because she does like her space. She is honest with her pack but also very loyal. She tries to always look on the bright side of things. She is only really aggressive when needed or when she loses her temper.
Strengths:
+Sense of Smell+
+Running+
+Hearing+
Weakness:
-Combat-
-Tactics -
-Pups-
+Quiet areas+
+Family+
+Sleep+
+Flowers+
Dislikes:
-Haters-
-Rain-
-Rude wolves-
-Loud noises-
-Threats-
-Hunt gone wrong-
Family:
Open Pm me
Crush:
Open pm me
Mate:
Open pm me
Pups:
If mated Open pm me
Other:
red-wolf-stock-58-by-hotnstock-d58kmri-fullview.jpg
Squirell
All photo credits to HOTNStock on DA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☠Luna☠
Species:
Arctic Fox
Juvenile
Desired rank:
Hunter or Fighter
Appearance:
Luna is an Arctic fox which means she has a white coat. Though she doesn't have a thick coat since she has been born in the forest. Her mom was an arctic fox that came from the snowy part of the forest when she joined the family. Luna does have fur that is wild at times, She has bright blue eyes and black paw pads. She has some gray in her coat but not a lot. She is 22 inches in size and has a very bushy tail. Her tail measures 262mm and she weighs 2.9kg. Luna is a pretty good sized Arctic fox but she is a mix with regular fox from her father.
Personality:

Luna is very kind and loves to play around with others. She is Loyal and cares about her family. Luna would never go behind anyone's back and is sweet. She likes to do combat and has a fun time fighting. She is really good in putting herself in others shoes with makes her empathy and compassion sometimes get the best of her. Luna is a bit of a impatient fox and can't barely wait for anything.

She loves to run and swim unlike some others. She likes to have loyal friends and doesn't take kindly to someone being two-faced with her. Luna adores the Pups and hopes to have her own some day. She doesn't take kindly to her younger siblings being injuried or threatened. Luna also worries for her older sibilings as well since she knows that they have eniemes from the wolves.

Strengths:
+Combat+
+Speed+
+Smarts+
Weakness:
-Aglilty-
-Strength-
-Her Family-
Family:
Open Pm me
Mom-
Dad-