Wolf Play : Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!
Chatbox
 Forest Dwelling
04:23:52 Wolflocke Challenge
@Anton

Dominance affects pack happiness so you can't have wolves with the same number of dominance. Easy way to fix the issue is simply changing the dominance points of the pups but don't make them the same number!
 kycantina
04:23:38 ky but it's spooky
Anton, stagger dominance so none of them have the same amount of it
 technoblade
04:21:58 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake!

You good?
 Anton pack
04:21:28 
How do I raise that?
 Anton pack
04:21:10 
Okay wow. 5 pups dropped pack happiness to 23
 BooJake
04:19:24 Don't call me BJ.
An asthma attack*
 BooJake
04:19:13 Don't call me BJ.
Had a asthma attack during a game of amtguard what the fuck 😭🙏
 Forest Dwelling
04:17:56 Wolflocke Challenge
And for this reason, I'm putting "Wolflocke Challenge" as my nickname
 kycantina
04:17:48 ky but it's spooky
Naw floor's lost it and is doing a WP nuzlocke, game over once they hit 1 hp
 Serpents
04:15:29 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- ask my oc please I yearn to keep this alive

-WP Click- Vote comment
 technoblade
04:14:51 Lil Techy | Techno
Floor

it won't kill them, they are still in your den and big food gives good rewards
 Forest Dwelling
04:10:47 Wolflocke Challenge
Good because I might as well just retire my last remaining explore wolves if I tried battling a bigfoot again.
 Amygdala
04:09:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Floor
Nope
 kycantina
04:09:33 ky but it's spooky
Forest, naw he's prey
 technoblade
04:09:33 Lil Techy | Techno
floor

no it's prey
 Forest Dwelling
04:08:36 Wolflocke Challenge
Does bigfoot count as an enemy you have to defeat in the forest levels?
 Transcendence
04:06:26 free palestine
Workibg on my horse turned wolfaboo image lol
 Transcendence
03:58:33 free palestine
Let my world class brave pony fight big foot for the right to take a selfie/joking
 Transcendence
03:57:03 free palestine
And bravery breeding makes me cry lol
 Transcendence
03:56:22 free palestine
The only lighthearted gripe I have is HEE explore is still baby

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -5
Wolverine : +2
Red Fox : -1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 28, 2024 11:49 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
It's the year 2023, and the Ravik pack has hit their peak. Their peace treaties with other packs in different regions hold strong and steady, and their territory thrives. Nothing threatens them, not even that beast that they had to take care of a little over a year ago now. Pack members have started to get civilian jobs out in the town, finding it better to be out there rather than at the pack house all day when the waters are still. The pack's alpha, Ikaris, is seemingly the same reckless man as always. Life wouldn't be life if he didn't manage to stir up some sort of worry, right?

That is exactly what happens one fateful night.

It started off as just one drink at the local bar in town, just one. As always, that one turned into two, then three, four, five.... it never took him long to succumb to the addicting liquid. This time, instead of picking a fight he could win, the werewolf managed to pick a fight with someone he most definitely could not beat. At first, the stranger's superhuman strength slipped his radar. It wasn't until he was quite literally thrown across the room that he realized he had royally fucked up. Ikaris had only heard about creatures like these in stories from his parents and grandparents, they assured him that they were long gone. Yet here he was, laying on the floor as a vampire looked down on him.

Towering above the werewolf was an auburn-haired man, his brown eyes flashing a crimson red as he smiled. Two fangs slid out from their hidden place under his gums, "See you later, wolfy."

Edited at September 28, 2024 12:35 PM by Voxtexy
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 28, 2024 11:51 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
This roleplay starts with Ikaris either stumbling his way back home to the pack house, OR him managing to call one of the pack members to come and pick him up. From there, the pack will either learn that vampires have returned to the town OR they'll think he's too drunk and imagined it all. It's really up to the pack to decide if they'll believe their alpha, intoxicated or not.

No matter what they choose, they will eventually find out about vampires. After all, the vampires are going to feed on living things to stay alive. Whether or not they're animals or humans is entirely up to the vampires themselves.
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 28, 2024 11:52 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Rules

1.) please use 3rd person pov
2.) type at least one paragraph when roleplaying
3.) keep the chit-chat in the discussion thread please
4.) cussing is allowed, just don't swear every 2 seconds.
5.) all werewolf appearances have to be realistic or semi-realistic.
6.) if you use a stock image, please make sure it's FREE TO USE and from a credible stock source (google isn't a stock source). you need to credit the image and use an image hosting site. If you use your own image of your character, please credit it!!
7.) you can have up to 4 characters
8.) hate the character, not the player.
9.) everyone has flaws, so don't make a character and say that they're perfect
10.) make sure you guys actually have decent descriptions. a paragraph would be nice! saying that they have black hair, blue eyes, and tan skin isn't enough. nor is saying that they're brave, intelligent, and kind. use details please :')
11.) i can decline your character if i see it fit. whether it's because of the rules not being followed or because i don't think you'd fit the roleplay well enough. it's nothing personal, so please don't get mad.
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 28, 2024 11:54 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Ravik Pack

The alpha is the leader, with their mate being the Luna/Lune. If the Alpha isn't present, then the Luna/Lune will take charge- and if they're gone, then the Beta pair will take charge until the Alpha or his partner returns.

The betas do not have to be mates!

Alpha: Ikaris Valentine Ravik » portrayed by Voxtexy
Luna/Lune: tbd

Beta male: open » portrayed by user
Beta female: open » portrayed by user

Medic: open » portrayed by user
Medic assistant: open » portrayed by user

Pack members: (comprised of hunters, scouts, etc.)
open » role » portrayed by user

Deceased/departed:
strikethrough= deceased
underlined= inactive characters

name » role » portrayed by user
name » role » portrayed by user
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 28, 2024 11:55 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Vampires

Leader: open » portrayed by user
Second-in-command: open » portrayed by user

Medic: RESERVED » portrayed by Nez.ity
Medic assistant: open » portrayed by user

The others:
open » portrayed by user
open » portrayed by user
open » portrayed by user
open » portrayed by user
open » portrayed by user
open » portrayed by user

Edited at September 28, 2024 12:52 PM by Voxtexy
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 28, 2024 11:56 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Loners
any werewolf/vampire that is off on their own! they either live out in town or have a home somewhere in the forest. only a few loners spots will be available. this role is limited!

open » portrayed by user
open » portrayed by user
open » portrayed by user
open » portrayed by user
open » portrayed by user
open » portrayed by user

Edited at September 28, 2024 11:56 AM by Voxtexy
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 28, 2024 11:58 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Basic info for werewolves:
- They're more like wolf shifters. They turn into a wolf that stands taller than a normal wolf's height by 5-8 inches.
- They can control when they shift... for the most part. Strong emotions/feelings can force them to shift against their will.
- When in wolf form, they are aware/conscious of what they do. Sometimes a werewolf struggles to hold onto the 'wheel' meaning they can act feral. In that case, it's likely that the human and wolf part within them haven't fully become one, meaning there's basically two people in one mind.
- They have the basics; superhuman strength, enhanced speed, heightend senses, and pack telepathy (in their human and wolf form)

Basic info for vampires:
- They do not turn into bats!
- They can eat and drink like normal humans.
- While they are sensitive to light, it doesn't necessarily burn them to a crisp right away or hurt them. Think of it as them having sensitive skin!
- Vampires can control who they turn into a vampire. They can bite without turning someone, it just takes a lot of focus!
- They can't turn a werewolf into a hybrid by biting them. Hybrids are only made when a vampire and werewolf procreate. The baby normally defaults to one or the other, but on rare occasions they are born as hybrids.
- They have the basics; superhuman speed, enhanced senses, abnormal strength, desire/lust for blood (can be human OR animal), light sensitivity, and minimal mind manipulation (compulsion).
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 28, 2024 12:00 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is the basic outline. You can add extra information to your sign-up sheet if you'd like!
Reservations last 48 hours. If you have not yet started your form by the time the 48 hours are up, your spot will no longer be reserved for you! I am willing to extend holds, but only if I can see that you're actively editing your form/working on it.

Name:

Species:
Rank/role:

Personality:
Appearance:

Relationship status:
Sexuality:

Other:
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 28, 2024 12:00 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
--> sign-ups <--
--> discussion <--
--> roleplay thread <--

bold = you are here
Thorns of the Black Rose 2.0 || Werewolves + Vamps || Open!September 28, 2024 12:18 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
☾ Ikaris V. Ravik ☽

"Kari" ⋆ "V"
Alpha male ⋆ 24 ⋆ Bisexual ⋆ Single ⋆ Eh, he may or may not have a crush

[image credits]
[full gallery]

Appearance: Ikaris stands roughly around six feet two inches tall, perhaps an inch above or an inch below depending on how you look at him; either way he's not short. Kari has tan skin with a few stray freckles on his shoulders and back. Etched into his skin are a few different scars, one of which is always out in the open, the scar on the left side of his mouth. Another one of his scars is on the right side of his lower abdomen, reaching towards his right hip; it's relatively thin and reaches about five inches in length. It's also his newest scar, so it's not completely healed yet. Ikaris' last scar is on the palm of his calloused hand, it's his deepest and oldest scar. Over time, Ikaris has slowly built up scar tissue on his knuckles. He's had one too many fights where he's busted his knuckles to not have them there.

Kari's hair is black in color and short in length, styled so that the top of his head has longer hair while the sides are cut short. When air drying, Ikaris' hair tends to curl at the ends. If he manages to notice it's curling at all, he'll quickly brush it out and fix it. As much as he'd enjoy being "natural" he can't help but dislike his hair curling. He's convinced he'd look like a poodle if he let it stay like that. His hair, prior to his haircut, was long. It used to reach to the small of his back, often tied up in some sort of bun or a half-up and half-down style. He might grow his hair back out again, though he's not too content with that idea at the moment.

If you happen to look into his eyes, you'll notice they're light green in color, pine tree green if you want to be specific. A lot of times his eyes convey more emotions than his body and face. His eyes betray him, so it's not too hard to decipher how he's feeling and it's even easier to see through his bullshit if he tries to cover up how he's feeling. Ikaris has slightly caught on to the fact that people can tell when he's bullshitting them just because of his eyes, so he tends to avoid looking directly in the eyes if he feels like they're catching on to him/know something he'd rather not admit to. On the other side of the coin, if Ikaris is comfortable with someone, like... truly comfortable, then he has no issues with eye contact. In fact, he loves it and loves being able to show his love and appreciation for someone simply by looking at them a specific way. (Not in a weird way, don't go there >.>)

Now when it comes to his build, all of his trips to the gym and taking runs pays off. Ikaris has an athletic build with broad shoulders, due to the fact that he likes to keep himself in shape and partially because he uses excersizing as a way to get his mind off of things, which sometimes turns into him overexerting himself. Now, that doesn't mean he's completely jacked. He's fit and has muscles, but he doesn't have a 6 pack of rippling abs. If anything, Ikaris has a solid four pack, the shadow of a six pack possibly being a little bit apparent, but that won't happen for a little while. Although he sports an athletic build, Ikaris does have a slightly narrow waist, something he's not too sure if he likes or not, but he does know if he ever decides to dabble with fashion that he could pull off a corset pretty damn well.

Personality:
When you first meet him, Ikaris can come of as a complete asshole. Ikaris isn't necessarily a fan of smiling, or talking. So he often appears to "have a stick up his ass" to new people. If you ask anyone he calls a friend, they'll tell you that he's a classic toughie on the outside, softie on the inside. Though he'll never admit that. Is Ikaris a guy who has issues with his pride? Yes. He does his best to make everyone see him as calm, collected, and mature. However, depending on his mental state, he might start slipping and lowering his facade. The days where he's like that he actively tries to avoid everyone, which undoubtedly doesn't make his situation better.

In truth, Ikaris is afraid of letting people in. He'd rather not admit his weaknesses to someone who's going to turn their back on him and use his weaknesses against him. He's a really paranoid guy. That and Ikaris is afraid of falling for someone. The last person he fell for ended up disappearing from his life. Whether or not she's still alive kind of bothers him. He used to tell himself that they were soul mates... he's come to realize that his 18 year old self was just being overdramatic and he may have dated her in retaliation for not being able to date the person he truly liked at the time. He's also... a very gullible lad. While he sees his ex in a good light, it's not deserved. Ikaris refuses to see that there was anything bad between them, that she was anything but amazing and kind even when someone would try to tell him that she was two-faced. He's a lovesick puppy that can't help but see the good in people, even if there is no good.

When you get to know him, Ikaris can be a genuinely sweet and caring guy. He'll do whatever he can to make his pack members happy, even if it's platonically snuggling with them. He's an absolute sucker for snuggling.. surprise surprise, he'll never admit it; typical Ikaris. He'll go as far as risking his own life and safety to help his pack members. After all, they're a family. Due to the natural bond that werewolves have for each other, Ikaris often finds himself getting attached to people he never thought he'd get attached to. That is partially why everyone has their own rooms in the pack house, despite traditions. If he lived there alone, he'd be worse off than he is now. Thankfully he hasn't fallen for anyone, yet. ;)

Other than that, he thoroughly enjoys making jokes, watching movies, and writing poems. He used to play the piano, but it's been well over 6 years since he actively played one.

[ChickenBusiness on DA]
[Character belongs to me. Do NOT steal, copy, trace, etc.]

Likes: Hiking, running (anything fitness related), painting outside at night with a small lamp to illuminate the canvas (oddly specific, yes). going to animal shelters, and the smell of rain.
Dislikes: Not being able to adopt every dog from the local animal shelter, birthday cards, get well cards (any sort of cards with messages in them), sweet foods, he actively won't eat most sugary items, and clowns... he's pretty damn terrified of them. I wish I was kidding.

Hobbies: Reading, writing, playing the piano (old hobby, likely to revisit it), going on runs, going to the gym, and watercolor painting.
Bad habits: Drinking, picking fights at local bars, over exerting himself at the gym, bottling up his emotions, depriving himself of human interactions/socializing. Being insanely stubborn.

Other: Feel free to message me if you'd like our characters to be friends, etc. I'm always open to any little plots and stuff involving him!

Edited at September 28, 2024 12:19 PM by Voxtexy

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us