loki_budgie
07:41:18 skye
kitten

oh haha
i love birds
 TheFlyingKitten
07:40:41 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Loki

A YouTuber I watch owns two budgies (he recently got another as a friend for his first, if I'm not mistaken). They're both so cute, the first is named Shadow, I don't know the second one's name. And yeah, I have no idea what's up with the frog thing. XD
 loki_budgie
07:38:08 skye
i wanted tree frogs XD
 loki_budgie
07:37:48 skye
kitten

oh haha!
yeah budgies talk alot!
boys more than girls tho( that rule goes for most parakeets/parrots)
 TheFlyingKitten
07:37:44 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
I find it funny that I adore reptiles but am terrified of holding frogs.
 SilverMountain
07:37:33 The Naming Empress
ZWilves!
 Ámor
07:37:20 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@Emmet
you can now :P
 TheFlyingKitten
07:37:01 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Loki

I've been heading to the pet store for my cat a bit more recently (elders are so picky with their diets, don'tcha know), and the budgies are always talking up a storm. I smile at them and nod as I walk by. Them offer some attention to the snakes and dragons as I go by them.
 loki_budgie
07:36:25 skye
silver
oh good XD
 ZWolvez
07:36:12 
Hello chat!
 Continental Wolves
07:36:08 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
I can't send you a friend request on my new account :O
 SilverMountain
07:35:55 The Naming Empress
Thats why I want to pet her!
:)
 loki_budgie
07:35:54 skye
i think im buying another budgie friday XD
that would make 4!
 loki_budgie
07:35:17 skye
kitten

i just love birds haha
i feel inlove with budgies the most tho!
 loki_budgie
07:34:50 skye
silver

leave her alone shes like the size of your finger 😭
 TheFlyingKitten
07:34:33 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Loki

Budgies and small, talkative birds are so cute. If I'm being honest, I would go crazy. I'm more of a ground animal/reptile person.
 SilverMountain
07:34:15 The Naming Empress
Low Key
So do I
>:)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -4
Margay : -1
Cougar : +4
    Fall Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3

Vanishing Sanity | Cryptid RP | OpenMay 15, 2024 02:04 PM

Acerbus.

Neutral

Give Award
Salem
Yes, apologies! Added in a species section below nicknames for future reference.
Vanishing Sanity | Cryptid RP | OpenMay 15, 2024 02:28 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Acerbus
Accepted
Vanishing Sanity | Cryptid RP | OpenMay 15, 2024 03:36 PM

0Written The Wolf

Neutral

Give Award
Sign Up Form-Easy Human Kill, can be offed right away or make some connections so loss is sadder :D
Name Ash Caulfield
▹ Nickname(s) open to suggestions
▹ Sexuality* bi or pan
▹ Gender female
▹ Pronouns she/her
▹ Languages Spoken* English / German(if I have to may google help me wwith this X3)
▹ Native Language* English

Appearance
Strong muscular lady of an average height that loves wearing trendy streetwear like crop tops, jeans, short jackets and baseball caps that give her wild and colorful, but striking appearance. Many freckles adorn sunkissed face of oval shape that's framed by long straw blonde hair with black highlights, often up in a messy ponytail with bangs messily tucked behind her hair or swinging in her view. Black smoky eye traces around orange orbs like a night sky taking over the sky at dusk, whereas sharp nose and plump lips smile with star-like twinkle of challenge.
While out investigating she carries important things in her black backpack that is quite sturdy with reinforced back and metal exoskeleton, not an overpacker, but just prefers to be ready for anything she or someone else may need. Wears something akin to green millitary uniform to blend in with forest surroundings with hair tied neatly out of the way. Weapon of choice-guns, fire and big knife to clear the way through thicket.

Personality Traits
Outgoing person that likes walking the edge of danger just to feel rush of adrenaline, be it fun or challenge posed by someone else she will gladly accept the idea and enjoy showing off her prowess. Considers herself jack of all trades and master of all, prideful, high on her horse and while she can back up a lot of her claims it is still an exaggeration.
Values her connections and friends, likes showing her feelings through helping out, gifts and pranks, wants everyone to be safe and happy. While she may come across as mindless chatterbox it is a non-intrusive way to gather some information that may come in handy later, as well as a way of strengtehing connections that may be useful later.
Joined this exploration because it sounds exciting. She was accepted right away on account of beeing very skilled, fearless and friendly, her inability to listen to some commands or work in a team was noted as detrement, but pros outweighted the cons.

Abilities athleticism, boxing, guns
Strengths athleticism, strong muscles, good cardio, hand-to-hand combat, taking the lead, boosting morale
Weaknesses following orders aka teamwork in which she isn't the lead or going solo, impatient, backing off from a challenge or a fight
▹ Offerings confused on what I am supposed to put here, I guess livestock meat
▹ Affiliations open
▹ Other Trap in the woods

Edited at May 16, 2024 01:59 AM by 0Written The Wolf
Vanishing Sanity | Cryptid RP | OpenMay 15, 2024 03:41 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Written the wolf
can you answer my question before making another character? ^^"
Vanishing Sanity | Cryptid RP | OpenMay 16, 2024 12:32 AM

0Written The Wolf

Neutral

Give Award
Oh, yeah, both my characters are humans ^^ I'll be finishing up 2nd form now
Vanishing Sanity | Cryptid RP | OpenMay 16, 2024 01:42 AM

0Written The Wolf

Neutral

Give Award
Do guns exist in this world and timeline?
I edited both their forms to hopefully fit better within the enviroment, I misunderstood their situation, I first though they are in a town that suddendly has to deal with cryptids, but now I see they are part of mission so I decided on having Ash be a millitary enthusiast with millitary like role to bruteforce when needed(she won't really listen to that, I am kind of planning on having her running on her own into woods withou rest of her team cause she got tired of sitting around, causing lot of damage to forest, get into some kind of confrontation with a hybrid and die) while Stuart is in a unit that is supposed to gather information undercover by presenting themselves as regular people-if this does not fit the story I can make him just a regular millitary dude and change his outfit.

Edited at May 16, 2024 02:18 AM by 0Written The Wolf
Vanishing Sanity | Cryptid RP | OpenMay 16, 2024 08:14 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Please PM me questions
I mean its modern day so I suppose guns would be a thing, but that's not really the direction I was going. I was assuming regular civilians who just wanted to fuck around and find out yknow?
Vanishing Sanity | Cryptid RP | OpenMay 18, 2024 01:04 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Discussion thread has been made!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us