Wolf Play : Shifted // Sign-Ups // Open!
Chatbox
 Magnus Bane
06:28:27 Mag/Maggy
Star
I'm good! Just tired from work. How are you?
 Hugs4Bugs
06:28:27 Bugs || Ed
So much for being prepared LMAO
 technoblade
06:28:15 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

i'll still train any pup you want to keep though ^^
 Hugs4Bugs
06:28:11 Bugs || Ed
aw shoot, I have a pup right now, but I think he's going to age come spring 1 if that's how it works
 ST4RB10SS0M
06:27:31 Star/Bloss
Mag,

How are you?
 Magnus Bane
06:27:02 Mag/Maggy
Star
Hello!
 Amygdala
06:26:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Fair point XD
Good luck
 ST4RB10SS0M
06:26:48 Star/Bloss
Hey Mag!
 Magnus Bane
06:26:22 Mag/Maggy
Hey:)
 technoblade
06:26:16 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

I may just spend 2 apples to breed a pup one of my girls so i have pups right when FMC starts
 Amygdala
06:25:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Dabbath
Hi XD
 Zeraphia
06:24:11 Spooky Vah
Holy catfish

This lady

-WP Click-
 Willow Creek
06:23:45 
Damn. On my knees begging 1578 not to go into labor until 10 pm
 Amygdala
06:23:37 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Oh right you said you are over until spring XD

Well i have a litter coming up tomorrow so i can let you have some ;)
 Sabbath
06:23:06 Rook
Willow
Yep
 Willow Creek
06:22:54 

If pups were born at 11 pm tonight would they still age at 12 am?
 technoblade
06:22:41 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

i mean for spring 1
 ST4RB10SS0M
06:22:40 Star/Bloss
Hey chat!
 Amygdala
06:20:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
I have 2 lol...want one XD
 technoblade
06:20:20 Lil Techy | Techno
sad to not have any pups to train

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : 0
Black Bear : -1
Margay : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Shifted // Sign-Ups // Open!October 17, 2021 05:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Time to make another bio for another shifter RP :'>
|
|
|
V

Edited at October 19, 2021 09:48 PM by iArema
Shifted // Sign-Ups // Open!October 17, 2021 07:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Fancy Pumpkins said:
Accepted! ^^
Also, Seawings wouldn't be allowed since they are from books

~WaFfLeS~ said:
Name:
Zoë
Nickname*:
ZoZo, Zo, Z
Species:
Shapeshifter
Role:
Traveler
Animals to shift into^:
SeaWing(Google if you don't know TwT), wolf.
Appearance:
Zoë has an undercut, which is always messy and windblown. Her hair is black and her eyes are ice blue. She is pale, short, athletic, and lean. She is usually in a hoodie, skinny jeans, a sports bra, a T-shirt, and boots. She has a spear strapped to her back, daggers at her waist, and more daggers strapped to her ankles. She has a multi-purpose pocket knife usually in her hoodie. She has multiple piercings. Including, an eyebrow piercing, several ear piercings, and a tongue piercing which she frequently doesn't have something in it. She has a moon tattoo on her ankle, and a dragon's wings tattooed on her shoulder blades. She likes to wear jewelry, so she usually has a choker, an anklet, a bracelet or two, and a couple of necklaces.
Backstory*:
She was born into a small village that moves around a lot to avoid humans. She always hated that and wants to get out there and do something. So she trained, she trained for battle and for peacemaking. When Zoe turned 14 she set out on her own. Her best friend Kayla was super supportive but refused to leave her family and travel with Zoë. Zoë travels and helps however and wherever she can.
Personality:
Zoë is known to be sarcastic, especially when someone is being particularly dumb, or rude. She's also nice and will help someone in need no matter who they are or where they came from. Zoë's helpful, she will help any mofo whether they want it or not. She's funny, she likes to make jokes, and like to make you smile, she has a goofy grin that makes anyone laugh. She can be a bit insensitive, if you're feeling down she'll make a joke(because she can't handle emotional pain very well), and try to lighten the mood even if that joke doesn't really help. Zoë's a bit weird, she has odd obsessions, and says things that make no sense whatsoever. She's super stubborn, if she sets her mind to something not even the end of the world will stop her from reaching that goal. She's very loyal if she proclaims you're her friend, then you're stuck with her for life.
Weaknesses:
She is allergic to blueberries. Zoë's scared of siders. Sometimes her loyalty leads to her injury.
Strengths:
She's pretty good with spears and specializes in knives. She has good battle instincts and is a decent artist. She is fast and agile, which makes it easy for her to do acrobatics. She is good with words and can defuse almost any situation.
Family/friends*:
Mom: Alynara, Dad: Katjir, Bestie: Kayla. Otherwise open.
Crush*:
Open
Likes*:
Waffles, art, music, books, nature, and swimming.
Dislikes*:
Immaturity, spiders, blueberries, large amounts of gore(makes her sick), and not being able to help.
Sexuality:
Zoë is Bisexual.
Other*:
N/A
{Sorry f it's short TwT}

Thank you! And sorry I'll change it to like a sea dragon or something. TwT

Edited at October 17, 2021 07:48 PM by ~WaFfLeS~
Shifted // Sign-Ups // Open!October 17, 2021 09:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sure!
And yeah, leaders can be grand shifters

iArema said:
Reservation for Leader & Grand Shifter(?) of The Whispers.
And if possible, my character can be a Grand Shifter and a Leader? If not I'll do some weird thing to pick which one I do,

Shifted // Sign-Ups // Open!October 19, 2021 11:37 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Brian O-Connor
Nickname*: O-Connor, Bri

Species: Shifter (Wolf-Vampire)
Role: Leader of the Duplicates
Animals to shift into: Wolf
Appearance: Brian has blond hair that is fairly long, poorly cut with a pocket knife. He has a scar in the shape of a quarter moon on his neck from the fight against the good vampire's. His wrist has a matching scar, his transformation bite. Frozen a hundred year's ago he seem's like any normal 19 year old. He mostly wear's long sleeved clothing, to hide his scar, and a high collared jacket made of black leather to cover his neck, which he call's his weak spot. His clothing are always dark, and only once in his 119 year's has he worn a white shirt. He has amber eye's that go black when he's "Hungry" as some call it or "Thirsty" As other's do. He has a sharp angular face and body, with skin that is rough,cold and pale. His skin shine's in the sunlight.
Backstory: Brian is a young yet mature leader that none hesitate to listen to. He started as a leader of a group of boy's known as the Blood Fang's. When his gang was overthrown by the stronger, yet less reckless vampire's, he strived to overtake many known cities. Brian founded the Watcher's, bite by bite if he must.
Personality: Brian is reckless, and mischievious. He tend's to destroy what he lost, friend's and family. Brian react's in pain, and inwardly hope's someone would help overcome his pain and anger.
Weaknesses: Brian's weakness is pain, as many would think it's logic. Brian has quite a good logic ,although he tend's to use it for bad instead of good.
Strengths: Brian is quite strong, physically but he does have mental strenghts. He is good at manipullating other's, distracting and killing. He is quick and agile, making good at stealth attacks.
Family/friends*: All formerly deceased, open otherwise.
Crush*: None (To be determined)
Likes*: Mischief, gore ( Or so he thinks he does)
Dislikes*: Human's that he cant feed off of, the power of good

Other*: I plan to have him turn to the side of good farther into the RP.
Shifted // Sign-Ups // Open!October 19, 2021 11:55 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted ^^

Bloody Revenge said:
Name: Brian O-Connor
Nickname*: O-Connor, Bri

Species: Shifter (Wolf-Vampire)
Role: Leader of the Duplicates
Animals to shift into: Wolf
Appearance: Brian has blond hair that is fairly long, poorly cut with a pocket knife. He has a scar in the shape of a quarter moon on his neck from the fight against the good vampire's. His wrist has a matching scar, his transformation bite. Frozen a hundred year's ago he seem's like any normal 19 year old. He mostly wear's long sleeved clothing, to hide his scar, and a high collared jacket made of black leather to cover his neck, which he call's his weak spot. His clothing are always dark, and only once in his 119 year's has he worn a white shirt. He has amber eye's that go black when he's "Hungry" as some call it or "Thirsty" As other's do. He has a sharp angular face and body, with skin that is rough,cold and pale. His skin shine's in the sunlight.
Backstory: Brian is a young yet mature leader that none hesitate to listen to. He started as a leader of a group of boy's known as the Blood Fang's. When his gang was overthrown by the stronger, yet less reckless vampire's, he strived to overtake many known cities. Brian founded the Watcher's, bite by bite if he must.
Personality: Brian is reckless, and mischievious. He tend's to destroy what he lost, friend's and family. Brian react's in pain, and inwardly hope's someone would help overcome his pain and anger.
Weaknesses: Brian's weakness is pain, as many would think it's logic. Brian has quite a good logic ,although he tend's to use it for bad instead of good.
Strengths: Brian is quite strong, physically but he does have mental strenghts. He is good at manipullating other's, distracting and killing. He is quick and agile, making good at stealth attacks.
Family/friends*: All formerly deceased, open otherwise.
Crush*: None (To be determined)
Likes*: Mischief, gore ( Or so he thinks he does)
Dislikes*: Human's that he cant feed off of, the power of good

Other*: I plan to have him turn to the side of good farther into the RP.

Shifted // Sign-Ups // Open!October 19, 2021 09:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Well, I did it, Only took 3 fuckin' hours to make two bios, only to get BOTH mixed up with another RP I'm playing in, and then having to redo over half of their back stories.
Totally worth it tho! ^^ Hope you like it.
------------
Form #1
------------
Name:
Satrol Trick Arsper
-
Nickname:
Aussie, Gazelle
-
-
-
Species:
ShapeShifter
-
Role:
The Whispers: Leader and Grand Shifter
-
Animals to shift into^:
All, mostly Gazelle, Bird of any kind or a plain white timber wolf.
-
Appearance:
Satrol is a taller girl, nearly 5'9, her human Form looks generic, brunette, middle sized hair, a few freckles here and there. She has an identifying birthmark down her left shin, from her knee to her ankle. Her eyes are light blue, with hazel splashes, and usually tanned skin. Throughout her forms she carries a silver and gold colored leather bracelet that signifies her being a Grand Shifter, she never takes it off. She usually wears a hooded cloak, it often looks like a cape but it's camouflage colored, making her less seen.
-
Backstory:
Satrol was born and raised in Australia. "Y'know, Autsralians are just brittish rednecks." Trained and diciplined unlike most shifters, causing her to become a well known hunter, killer, and warrior. Her parents disappeared during a small war in her younger years, she learned from their mistake, pleading for mercy. She grew stronger, more fitted to the wild lands. Her accent was very strong and noticeable, but she keeps her talking to a low, she finds it less than amusing to be poked at for her voice. She leads the Whispers, a group of Stealthy Hunters, who work together to take down the Dupicates.
-
Personality:
Satrol prefers alone time, she is come to for gidence sometimes. She is quiet, normally only speaking to scold, or to command, chitchat isn't her type. She likes Gazelles, it always reminds her of what humans and shifters could've had if wars hadn't started, she likes nighttime preticularly, she hides in the shadows, she hides in thin air. She's very good at making traps, snares, hides and escapes.
-
Weaknesses:
The shifter poison, panicking, empathy, Sense of Humor.
-
Strengths:
Flight, Agility, Speed, Stealth, Intelligence, Composure, Battle, Climbing.
-
Family/Friends:
Parents (Deceased)
-
Crush/Partner
None (PM ;>)
-
Swimming, Being Alone, Peace, Quiet, Climbing, Hiding, Building, Spying.
-
Dislikes:
Stupidity, Shifters Weaker Then Herself, Failure/Mistakes, Fast Movement, Loud Sounds.
-
(Add-on) Fears:
Fire, Heights, Loud sounds, Being Stuck.
-
Other: She's terrible at math.
-------------
Form #2
-------------
Name:
Axel Denver
-
Nickname:
Axe, Ace
-
-
-
Specie:
ShapeShifter
-
Role:
The Whispers: Grand Shifter
-
Animals to shift into^:
All, Mainly wild Cats and small rodents.
-
Appearance:
Axel is a stout boy, 6'4(He hits his head a lot), he has 3 inch long floppy hair, usually covering his forehead and slightly over his ears. He had a gun shot wound in his right ear, it still works fine, it shows up in all of his forms. He's quite muscled with a slim build, not to bulky, not to skinny, his jawline is very visible and quite attractive. He usually wears grey, brown and green hoodies with odd blended shapes. His pants, usually same color as hoodie. He wears a small Silver Necklace with gold inside of it to signify his being a Grand Shifter, he never takes it off and it shows up in all all of his forms.
-
Backstory:
He grown up in the woods, trained by his parents to survive, hide and.. sometimes thrive. His parents soon were separated from him and he has no clue where they had gone or if they are dead. Time passed and he grew up, training to battle win, and make hides. He is extremely well fit for battle and can make the most of little time with his quick mind, he works with the elite team of shifters who will bring down The Duplicates.
-
Personality:
Axel has certain way of sneaking, and it's usually through the trees, like a Squirrel, Chipmunk or Mouse, he's a very good spy and has the concentration to do it well, he doesn't mind turning into a water animal if it means not being caught. He's good at spying, and most certainly enjoys it.
-
Weaknesses:
Bright Lights, Loud Sounds, Being yelled At, Sense of Smell.
-
Strengths:
Physical & Mental Strength, Speed, Agility, Climbing, Stealth, Spying, Battle.
-
Family/Friends
Parents (Missing) - Siblings (None? Open)
-
Crush/Partner:
None (Open)
-
Water, Quiet, Alone, Showing Off, Hiding, Spying.
-
Other:
Loud Sounds, Bright Lights, Being Yelled At.
-
Other:
I do plan on having him be captured at some point and executed by The Duplicates, this is a warning, don't get to attached.
---------

Edited at October 19, 2021 09:55 PM by iArema
Shifted // Sign-Ups // Open!October 19, 2021 09:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted!
Aw, why? Axel seems so great-

iArema said:
Well, I did it, Only took 3 fuckin' hours to make two bios, only to get BOTH mixed up with another RP I'm playing in, and then having to redo over half of their back stories.
Totally worth it tho! ^^ Hope you like it.
------------
Form #1
------------
Name:
Satrol Trick Arsper
-
Nickname:
Aussie, Gazelle
-
-
-
Species:
ShapeShifter
-
Role:
The Whispers: Leader and Grand Shifter
-
Animals to shift into^:
All, mostly Gazelle, Bird of any kind or a plain white timber wolf.
-
Appearance:
Satrol is a taller girl, nearly 5'9, her human Form looks generic, brunette, middle sized hair, a few freckles here and there. She has an identifying birthmark down her left shin, from her knee to her ankle. Her eyes are light blue, with hazel splashes, and usually tanned skin. Throughout her forms she carries a silver and gold colored leather bracelet that signifies her being a Grand Shifter, she never takes it off. She usually wears a hooded cloak, it often looks like a cape but it's camouflage colored, making her less seen.
-
Backstory:
Satrol was born and raised in Australia. "Y'know, Autsralians are just bitting rednecks." Trained and diciplined unlike most shifters, causing her to become a well known hunter, killer, and warrior. Her parents disappeared during a small war in her younger years, she learned from their mistake, pleading for mercy. She grew stronger, more fitted to the wild lands. Her accent was very strong and noticeable, but she keeps her talking to a low, she finds it less than amusing to be poked at for her voice. She leads the Whispers, a group of Stealthy Hunters, who work together to take down the Dupicates.
-
Personality:
Satrol prefers alone time, she is come to for gidence sometimes. She is quiet, normally only speaking to scold, or to command, chitchat isn't her type. She likes Gazelles, it always reminds her of what humans and shifters could've had if wars hadn't started, she likes nighttime preticularly, she hides in the shadows, she hides in thin air. She's very good at making traps, snares, hides and escapes.
-
Weaknesses:
The shifter poison, panicking, empathy, Sense of Humor.
-
Strengths:
Flight, Agility, Speed, Stealth, Intelligence, Composure, Battle, Climbing.
-
Family/Friends:
Parents (Deceased)
-
Crush/Partner
None (PM ;>)
-
Swimming, Being Alone, Peace, Quiet, Climbing, Hiding, Building, Spying.
-
Dislikes:
Stupidity, Shifters Weaker Then Herself, Failure/Mistakes, Fast Movement, Loud Sounds.
-
(Add-on) Fears:
Fire, Heights, Loud sounds, Being Stuck.
-
Other: She's terrible at math.
-------------
Form #2
-------------
Name:
Axel Denver
-
Nickname:
Axe, Ace
-
-
-
Specie:
ShapeShifter
-
Role:
The Whispers: Grand Shifter
-
Animals to shift into^:
All, Mainly wild Cats and small rodents.
-
Appearance:
Axel is a stout boy, 6'4(He hits his head a lot), he has 3 inch long floppy hair, usually covering his forehead and slightly over his ears. He had a gun shot wound in his right ear, it still works fine, it shows up in all of his forms. He's quite muscled with a slim build, not to bulky, not to skinny, his jawline is very visible and quite attractive. He usually wears grey, brown and green hoodies with odd blended shapes. His pants, usually same color as hoodie. He wears a small Silver Necklace with gold inside of it to signify his being a Grand Shifter, he never takes it off and it shows up in all all of his forms.
-
Backstory:
He grown up in the woods, trained by his parents to survive, hide and.. sometimes thrive. His parents soon were separated from him and he has no clue where they had gone or if they are dead. Time passed and he grew up, training to battle win, and make hides. He is extremely well fit for battle and can make the most of little time with his quick mind, he works with the elite team of shifters who will bring down The Duplicates.
-
Personality:
Axel has certain way of sneaking, and it's usually through the trees, like a Squirrel, Chipmunk or Mouse, he's a very good spy and has the concentration to do it well, he doesn't mind turning into a water animal if it means not being caught. He's good at spying, and most certainly enjoys it.
-
Weaknesses:
Bright Lights, Loud Sounds, Being yelled At, Sense of Smell.
-
Strengths:
Physical & Mental Strength, Speed, Agility, Climbing, Stealth, Spying, Battle.
-
Family/Friends
Parents (Missing) - Siblings (None? Open)
-
Crush/Partner:
None (Open)
-
Water, Quiet, Alone, Showing Off, Hiding, Spying.
-
Other:
Loud Sounds, Bright Lights, Being Yelled At.
-
Other:
I do plan on having him be captured at some point and executed by The Duplicates, this is a warning, don't get to attached.
---------

Shifted // Sign-Ups // Open!October 19, 2021 09:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Um, I think I have issues with playing male characters even though I can, I also don't do to well with more then one character, it's no hard feelings to him, I might keep him if something interesting happens, don't get your hopes up tho. xD

Fancy Pumpkins said:
Accepted!
Aw, why? Axel seems so great-

Edited at October 19, 2021 09:54 PM by iArema

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us