Wolf Play : The Others//Semi-Lit to Lit//Medieval-Fantasy (OPEN)
Chatbox
 Mount Lambda
04:10:43 Lambda
I keep switching between two pups when exploring, and interesting things only happen when Vesta is going, I swear! She keeps getting points. When Lyra goes she doesn't get any points... barely any
 Amygdala
04:09:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
Sure set it up
 Arctic Moon
04:09:08 NY, Malo, Arctic
Anyone want to pvp? I'm bored as heck
 Amygdala
04:08:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
I have the same problem lol
 Old Money
04:08:42 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Arctic Moon
04:07:43 NY, Malo, Arctic
My Gwyn Ap Nudds just can't give me a charon's blessing
 Amygdala
04:06:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Aand i'm back
 Polargeist
04:04:05 Chro (he/him)
My god just realized I'll probably be creating a pileup on monday Lord have mercy
 Rogue Whispers
04:01:05 Rogue is a Ghost
Hey chat
 Polargeist
03:59:24 Chro (he/him)
ET -
Hmmm honestly it might be the thinness of the font??
 The Pumpkin King
03:58:38 Ecifircas
Oh, whoops. That is definitely not Sales.
 Mount Lambda
03:58:34 Lambda
do yall prefer grayscale or colored wolves?
 The Pumpkin King
03:58:02 Ecifircas
Need somewhere to put your daily 30 CP for someone else's wolves? Want to make a quick buck?

Put it here. I'll pay you 60 mushrooms for you 30 CP. :)
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
 Eternity
03:57:43 ET
Polar
It's also difficult to read in the day </3
 Polargeist
03:54:28 Chro (he/him)
Oooh but this theme is so easy on the eyes ET omg
 Mount Lambda
03:53:09 Lambda
oh no i can not cp is not money i am dumb
 Serpents
03:52:54 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- custom battle move ideas for her pm me please be related to magic/sorcery
 Mount Lambda
03:52:44 Lambda
oh wait i can see it on my secretary bird!!! i am dumb
 Mount Lambda
03:51:13 Lambda
I would but I forgot their name :D
She looks so cool Rev :o
 Eternity
03:50:59 ET
I literally just switched to this theme but already want to change to an Apollo theme </3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -3
Badger : -5
Black Panther : -4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

The Others//Semi-Lit to Lit//Medieval-Fantasy (OPEN)October 1, 2021 03:59 AM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award

Full Name
Jessalyn Addelstein

"Jessa-lyn Ah-dill-SH-tie-n"

Nicknames
Jess or Jessa. She hates her full name.

Wolf Name
Siren

Your Color
Light Blue

Sexuality
Bisexual

Role
Other, possibly traitor

Appearance
Jessalyn stands on the taller side of average at 5'5, which is perfect for her. Small enough to slip through small spaces and tall enough to reach things from far away, and if she can't reach, she'll climb. Jessa has a lean build from nearly daily dancing lessons, and is very nimble and flexible, though is quite lacking in strength.

Having a curvy form and soft facial features, Jessa is definitely attractive, and though she isn't perfect, having a weak jaw and a crooked tooth for starters, definitely is something to look at. Her face has a round, almost oval shape with high but shallow cheekbones, a rounded nose, a thin upper lip with a cupid's bow, and a full bottom lip.

While Jessalyn used to be described as cute when she was younger, "cute" has turned into scary. Usually. When she's resting, concentrated, determined, thinking, or doing anything when she isn't smiling or cheerful really, she's glaring. Not exactly on purpose, but, and especially while she's concentrating, her brows furrow slightly, her eyes narrow, her lips purse, and her jaw tightens, and she just simply looks like she's glaring and pissed. Problem is, is that when she's angry, she has this same exact expression.

Jessa's eyes are a soft green hazel, being mostly green with a light brown ring around the pupil and a soft grey on the edge of the iris. The eyes themselves are framed by thick eyelashes and dark brown eyebrows. Freckles spot her cheeks and nose, fading around her mouth and forehead, and returning by her shoulders before fading away fully by her elbows.

Jessalyn's hair is a rich dark brown color with natural highlights and lowlights. The hair is just long enough for her to put it up in a ponytail, bun, or braid, and reaches just past her shoulders in messy waves when it's open. Her hair is usually up, since she hates having stuff fly around her face or cling to it, and depending on her mood, could be in any shape or braid.

Jessa has quite a few scars, not especially big ones, but each finger has at least one little discoloration and her knees both have scarring on them. Her right collarbone is crooked and her spine has a long scar going along it. Her Mark is on her back and looks something like what we would describe as a white-colored sound wave, with the ripples starting by the base of her back and growing in size up to her shoulders.

Attire
Jessalyn can pull off almost any look, and as such, can be seen in a variety of clothing in pretty much every color, depending on the occasion.

Her usual choice of clothing for every day is a colored tunic, brown trousers, dark brown leather boots, a belt, and a few accessories, such as earrings and necklaces. She can't wear bracelets, though arm braces aren't a rare sight on her.
When she's out in public she will wear a dress, usually a simpler one with a few soft colors and a corset, for appearance's sake. A noble's daughter wearing trousers in public? The shame!
(sometimes to smite her parents she would do this)

For training, she wears about the same thing as her every day, since it's practical and easy to move in, though there'll definitely be fewer belts and trinkets to get in the way, and the tunic would probably be sleeveless.

Jessa has two different outfits for missions, depending on if there's dirty work involved or if she's just there for appearances. Both outfits are light blue with silver, gray, and dark blue accents, and are a similar style, reminiscent of a siren or mermaid shimmering in water. One is an elegant blouse that goes down to her knees with silver leggings and gray boots. The other is a slim light blue dress with dark blue ripples that flows down to the floor, the borders are lined with silver and a matching silver belt.
Over both outfits, she wears the same dark blue cloak and a silver mask with edges that might remind someone of a spider's web or shattered glass.

Weaponry
Although having little training with weapons, Jessa has taken a liking to a spear and staff, liking the versatility of being able to use both sides and keeping her distance from her attackers. She's by no means a master but can hold her own for a little while.
She does have a silver dagger hidden somewhere on her body at all times, but sometimes she even forgets she has it, since she'll do anything to keep her distance.

Ability
Sound
Jessalyn has the power to control sound in every way imaginable. She can change pitch and tone, make noises quieter and louder, and change a sound to something completely different, like changing a barking dog to a singing bird. As long as she's heard the sound before and has sound waves around to manipulate, Jessa can use her ability. She cannot, however, make new sounds from nothing. She needs existing sound waves, and the smaller and quieter they are, the harder it is for her to find and manipulate them.

While all this is possible, it isn't easy for Jessa, and the more drastic or further away from the sound it is, the more of a toll it leaves on her. She usually sticks to manipulating her and other's voices unless she really needs to.

Personality
Short-tempered - Sensitive - Emotional
Jessa is a complicated person, controlled completely by emotions and nothing else. She has a prickly temper, and though her anger is more of quiet dangerous anger than a loud one full of yelling, you really don't want to get her angry... which is sometimes too easy, as she is incredibly sensitive. Find the right buttons to push and keep at it, and you'll have her angry. Or crying. Though she'd never cry in front of you and bottles it up.

Good-humored - Prankster - Laid back
Jessa, when her buttons aren't being pushed, is a pretty fun individual to be around. She's got quite the humor and loves to just laugh and relax, teasing her friends and making snide comments. She isn't opposed to pranks and practical jokes either. She wouldn't put anyone in danger, but a bucket of water on your head or a pie in your face is good fun. But she's perfectly fine with just sitting somewhere in the shade and chatting.

Insecure - Judgemental - Loyal
Although Jessa is truthfully a fun, laid-back person, she also uses this to hide her insecurities, and even the most observant people would really need to watch her for a long while to notice her little nervous habits and ticks. She's used to people not appreciating her for who she is, so while she pretends that it doesn't bother her, she's always looking for a bit of appreciation. For the same reason, she also became extremely judgemental of other people, and though she's a good judge of character, doesn't give a person much time before she's made her mind up about them... but if she's decided that they're likable and they get close, she'll be the most loyal friend they could ever have.

Rebellious - Stubborn - Adventurous
Jessa isn't exactly a rule-breaker, and nor does she purposefully go against what other people say often, she can be rebellious, doing what she wants how she wants when she wants. She knows what she likes and doesn't like, and wants to stick with her morals, which means she will go against rules if she thinks it's right, which many describe as childish and stubborn. Jessalyn has a pretty adventurous spirit as well, enjoying the thrill of climbing a tree or cliff or jumping across a raging river, and will do it whether she's told not to or not.

Curious - Observant - Imaginative
Jessalyn is a pretty curious person whose interest can be caught by anything, whether it's an interesting bug or magic. She wants to know how things work and is incredibly fascinated by the storm and how it carried such a deadly sickness. Many discredit her intelligence and curiosity because of her childish emotional nature, but when she sets her mind to it she can figure out almost anything. Adding to her curiosity, Jessa is a pretty observant person too. She can't read people or figure out their entire personality or life's story by watching them, but body language is easy enough to understand. And anything she doesn't understand, she'll fill up with some wild imaginative idea of what could have happened and been.

Thunder
Swimming
Water
Singing
Music
Relaxing

Dislikes

Overly sweet smells and tastes
Being rushed
Heat
Tight things
Being touched

Strengths
Voice: Singing lessons from a young age has given Jessa a beautiful voice and very good control over it.
Dancing: Like singing, she took dance lessons since she was five, and has incredible balance, nimbleness, and flexibility from all the training.
Stamina: from the dancing, Jessa got good stamina, and could run and jump around for hours if she needed to.
Intelligence: While not a genius, because people don't think her the smart type, her intelligence can come as a surprise and she's pretty good at figuring out practical things.

Weaknesses

Strength: She does have some core strength from dancing, but muscles and power aren't something that Jessa really has.
Fighting: Having only basic training, Jessa isn't a great fighter, though she's learning. Slowly.
Emotional control: She has none. She is run by her emotions and that can get her into a lot of trouble.
Heat: She has low heat tolerance and dehydrates easily, and has been known to faint in extreme heat.
Sensitive: Not only are her feelings sensitive, but she's extremely touch-sensitive and cannot have tight bands around her wrists or neck, and being touched when she's not ready or prepared will send her in a panic.

Backstory
Jessa was the fifth child in a noble family, with three older sisters and a brother, and while she lived quite the lavish life without really knowing poverty or pain, didn't have a great life. She not only had her successful parents to live up to but all her siblings who seemed to know exactly what they wanted in life. All Jessalyn knew was that she wanted to have fun and that's what dancing and singing was to her. Her mother didn't agree with that, and always pushed Jessa to do different things, and her father completely discouraged her from learning to dance and sing over more practical things... so her life was less than easy, even with all her luxuries. Even her siblings pushed her to try and do things that she didn't like.

Because of her family's pushy and dismissive nature, Jessa became defensive and rebellious, doing things that a lady shouldn't do, like dressing in men's clothes, climbing trees, and doing things not fit for a noble. Fighting her family in her own way. The only person who really loved her for who she was was her oldest sister, who was more of a mother than her real mother. Until the storm came. Two of her sisters, including the oldest one, and her father, succumbed to the sickness. The rest of her family barely surviving and Jessa having the quickest recovery. Her brother took over the family and her mother became harsher than ever before, especially when the family realized that Jessa was marked. They forced her to cover her back at all times, fearing that the Adelstein name would be ruined, even knowing the prince was marked.

It didn't take long when her ability emerged for her family to almost make her disappear from the world, hiding her during parties and gatherings, forcing her to stop taking lessons and claiming that Jessalyn Adelstein was sick and wasn't recovering. When the night came that a hooded messenger snuck into her chambers and gave her the letter, she barely hesitated to pack her things and leave.

How did you get into the predicament of being the Traitor?:
If no one else wants to be traitor, Jessa can be it. It'd be her wanting to make her family proud and accept her for once, so she'd do it willingly, even if she felt bad, because family is family, even if she hates them.

Other:
No idea what to put here- so ah- yeah. Jessa is done.

Edited at October 5, 2021 08:32 AM by Dark Matter
The Others//Semi-Lit to Lit//Medieval-Fantasy (OPEN)October 1, 2021 11:55 PM

Nightmare Keepers

Darkseeker

Give Award

WIP (It will be more detailed, I promise!)

Full Name:

Andres Cosmé Baltazar

Wolf Name(kind of like a superhero name):

Your Color:

Emerald Green

Male

Sexuality:

Hetero

Role:

Appearance(include your characters mark):

Attire (description of your cloak/mask):

Weaponry(optional):

Recurve bow made out of yew, poison tipped arrows, short sword

Ability:

Psionic Blast

Personality:

Likes/Dislikes(optional):

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Backstory(can be brief):

*For anyone interested in Traitor; though not required*

How did you get into the predicament of being the Traitor?:

Other:

The Others//Semi-Lit to Lit//Medieval-Fantasy (OPEN)October 4, 2021 11:54 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

|~| Finley |~|

This world was once an object of hatred for me, if I am capable of doing what I would’ve once loved to see come to pass, I will do it with the utmost effort extorted.

Full Name: Finley Neil Blake.

Wolf Name: Conven. (White Warrior or White Dog).

Your Color: White.

Conven was the first thing that came to mind, and perhaps it’s because of the white that has ever so slightly given me the hope that everything won’t stay gray but a warrior in white fighting within the gray world seems so very metaphorical to me.

Gender: AMAB Graygender. He/Him or They/Them, no preference.

Sexuality: Apresexual Gray-Aromantic.

Role: Second-in-Command or Other Member.

*~*~*

Once, my father had taken one glance at me and had thought I was dead. I was such a sickly young boy. All pale and gray, it’s a wonder no one had ever guessed I would eventually be like that in personality as well.

Appearance:

Finley stands rather average at 5' 7”, though he sometimes seems 5’ 8” due to how proud his posture is. His skin tone is a pale bisque color with neutral cool undertones, making it seem even lighter than it already is. He has absolutely no freckles on his body, something he actually isn’t a big fan of since it just makes his entire appearance even more stereotypical of a vampire.

--

Finley has a heart face shape, meaning he has a wider forehead and a smaller chin, the middle of his face somewhere in between, the whole thing on the longer side. His cheeks aren’t as full as they could be, but still fuller than what would warrant worry. Now for the nose, something that Finley rather likes, he has a hawk shaped nose, meaning it starts off the same way a ‘normal’ nose would, and then goes off the deep end at a slight angle, the tip of it a bit lower than the nasals. His lips are thinner in shape. His most often seen expression is a more easy going or slightly apathetic grin that one would expect to see on a chill or lazy person just talking to friends.

--

His eyebrows are rather thin, but with an obvious arch. Finally, his eyes are an upturned deep set almond shape and are an icy sky blue color. The pupils, however, are where things get stranger- His pupils are a shining white, the brightest white you can think of, in fact. His face is framed by silver white hair, it has a slight poof to it as well and goes down to the middle of his back when it’s down. Usually though, his hair is up into a loose ponytail or man bun.

--

His body structure could quickly be described as rectangular. Everything about his structure screams that he’s more so built for agility than muscle. He weighs a good 115, with his BMI at a slightly unhealthy 18.01. What is especially strange about this boy(other than his eyes) is that he has six fingers on each hand, not all that strange since people can have six but still pretty strange.

--

For scars… Finley has a few that are rather well hidden. A few on his back, a few on his shoulders, one at the elbow of his left arm, another going down the side of his right leg. He doesn’t really show them to anyone and nor does he have any intention to do so.

Attire:

For clothing, Finley used to always wear a light blue sweater and light gray pants, almost like jeans but instead a light gray color (obviously). He also wears a light weight jacket, the color a nice navy blue. As for accessories, he wears a white cloth belt at the waist, going around the light gray jeans. They’re not as tight as they could be around him, as to allow him easier access to moving around and all. He also used to wear a pale icy-sky blue bracelet worn at his right wrist with a matching one at his left ankle and he still does.

--

Ah, yes, his cloak for missions. The cloak is a fitted half-circle one, completely white. It reaches down to his ankles, where he still wears his anklet. The cloak is the same white as his pupils, though not glowing, quite difficult to add that little detail to an outfit after all. Either way, the hood is by far his favorite part of the cloak. The hood is completely white as well, and while the color would make it seem like no shadow would be casted over his face… The hood is large and hangs lowly over his features whenever he wears it up, and the shadows casted on him just by that make it to where out of all of his features… The only thing one can see are his glowing white pupils staring out of the darkness.

--

His under attire for when on missions is of pure white as well, long sleeves and long though form-fitting pants and white boots that leave no trail and white gloves to leave behind no fingerprints. Meanwhile, he still wears his bracelet and anklet, they are of too much importance to him to be without them.

--

As for his mask… His, oh so lovely, mask. This intricate white mask has the shape of the most ordinary mask one could ever imagine, but then goes up into a flare on the right side and into an upside down flare on the left side. The tips of the flares are an icy sky blue that fades into the white, silver swirls around the eyes, causing the light from his pupils to reflect off of it and add even more brightness to the mask itself.

The shade of blue has such a deep meaning to me, I’m afraid. It’s proof that even simple things can bring a shade of color back to what was robbed of it before.

*~*~*

Weaponry:

Finley is quite skilled in the art of dual wielding, most notably daggers. His daggers all have handles of pure white, and the blade itself is always cleaned to where the silver can truly shine. Now this isn’t to say he isn’t skilled in any other weaponry, because he is. It’s just that he takes great pride in his daggers.

--

He is also greatly skilled at whips, and these are also pure white. He knows how to use the recoil and how to twist his wrists just the right way and when to pull back and how it will snap and break and move. He treats it all like a dance, though he does this with any weapon he uses, and the weapon is always his partner within it.

--

The last weapon that he has enough skill in for it to be noticeable is, well, swordplay. Once again, always clean and always white, he treats it like a dance. His footwork is what is truly amazing when it comes to his swordplay though, the way he can move from one stance to another and it seem so fluid is where everyone fails against him.

--

Unfortunately though, hand to hand combat is where he fails. If someone manages to unarm him, the only thing he has going for him is his footwork and dodging, and of course his ability.

Nullification was the first thing I thought of when asked to name my ability. Perhaps it’s because after all these years, I still believe my change to have been gradual itself. My personality and feeling nullified over time.

Ability:

His ability isn’t one that most people can see and give him a chance past it. After all, the moral codes it ignores and how people think that abilities and markings show off personality doesn’t make him seem like the most moral. His ability is powerful though, and no one can deny that, especially given the amount of control he has on it.

--

Nullify/Nullification;

But onto what the ability is though. He has the ability that he calls Nullify or Nullification. Around him, he can turn the area into a world of gray and white, where everyone else moves slower and more sluggishly. The people are always aware though, and can see it happen. Their thoughts remain the same speed, and the difference is so overwhelming that most people break down as soon as it’s over. If he doesn’t kill them, that is.

--

Within this gray world is where it truly becomes fun for him though. He can still move with the same speed he would have outside of it, and connecting a palm to an enemy’s forehead in this world is to sentence them to death. After all, everything slows down for them in the gray world, including their heartbeat. And to make physical connection is to nullify them to the point where their hearts give out.

--

Of course though, when working with the team it would be hard for them to do anything if he were using his ability, wouldn’t it? Well, it’s a good thing he has as much control as he does. He can choose, with an uncanny ease, who is affected by his ability. Who gets sucked into the gray.

--

The one thing he cannot control is how long he can keep up the world of gray. His pupils will dim as time in this world goes on, and his irises will turn a gray. And then the world will go back to normal. The more time in between uses of his ability, the more vibrant his irises will be and the blinding the white pupils will glow. Which in turn means the longer he can keep up the world of gray. He can however, choose to stop the world of gray early, which he usually does choose to do as it piles up.

--

This ability of his is seen as immoral for one simple reason. If anyone that is turned gray survives him, their dreams forever will be of a haunting gray with white lights staring them down. That, and how they have to be kept in isolation for weeks so that they can adjust to the world of colors again. And, given his control and practice, he need not even turn the world gray to nullify people he makes physical contact with. He can’t kill them, but he can lower their heartbeats enough to make them unconscious.

*~*~*

Personality:

Finley is a very calm soul, he doesn’t scare easily nor does he get upset easily either. He talks without paying too much attention to volume or diction, which usually ends with him being quieter and much less clear than he should be. Overall, he just seems very laid back and easygoing, a ‘go with the flow’ kind of person.

--

He’s also surprisingly observant along with this, due to his chill nature, he has plenty of time to just… Watch people and figure them out. And plenty of time to sleep, which he definitely enjoys doing. He doesn’t really care what people think about, as long as he knows what they think about him. They can think whatever they want, but they at least have to be brave enough to tell him and be honest.

--

To go along with both of these points… He’s very even-tempered, almost never truly angry. At most, he gets passive aggressive. He’ll throw some insults that he knows will hit them hard(courtesy of his observation skills) if he does get angry. But he most certainly isn’t one to throw a punch. Usually. There’s very few times that he would, but when he does- He hits quick and hard, just like his insults.

--

Maybe worse of all though, is how apathetic he can be. If he’s bored, he doesn’t bother trying to hide it. Even more, if he doesn’t care about someone he doesn’t try to hide it. He doesn’t try to make it known either. It’s even to the point where he can be found zoning out or staring blankly at times that should be of great importance but simply aren’t to him.

--

Now, even though he has a more laidback personality doesn’t make him lazy. Sure, he can come off as such, but he most certainly isn’t. If something needs to get done, he’ll get it done without fuss. He knows when it’s time to laze about and when it’s time to work. He has to, after all, he wouldn’t have survived if he didn’t.

Likes: Solitude, Silence, Reading, Deep Conversations, Peppermint Tea, Any Kind Of ‘Bad’ Weather.

I never did understand why people hated rain, and when the storm that gifted me my marking and ability came, I understood even less.

Dislikes: Loud Noises, People, Socialization, Exercising, Emotions, Expectations(Low & High).

Strengths: Observant, Calm, Control, Flexible, Even-Tempered, Intelligent, Agility, Charismatic, Lying, Planning.

My mother had once said that if I weren’t so pale then I’d be quite the force. I had always been smart, and it didn’t take me long to find the hidden message in that either. When I called her out, she had tears in her eyes and sent me to my room for three days. Those three days were the loudest days of my life, even with the silence they held.

Weaknesses: Apathetic, Blunt, Physical Strength, Cold, Harsh, Emotions, Sympathy, Sarcastic, Manipulative, Paranoid.

*~*~*

Backstory:

His life before the rain was only slightly better than his life after. He’d been kicked out of home six years before the rain, and had managed to get a job and place to stay at an inn. The first year passed, the hatred he felt for the world had only grown. He met a group of people that offered him a job that would be much better than what he had at that time, he accepted the offer. Three years later, all of those people were dead and his hatred for the world was higher than ever. Until it wasn’t, and then he couldn’t seem to feel much of anything.

--

After his emotions had seemed to leave him, he turned back to the inn and everyone could see the emptiness within his eyes. No one asked, he didn’t tell, and though this would’ve angered him in the past- It simply was how it was. There was a time that he remembers telling himself each morning that this was fine. A poor attempt at comfort. He turned his eyes to those around him, teaching himself and reminding himself how people look with different emotions. A month into this endeavor and he could easily change his face to what people would want to see with different things, no one ever looked him in the eyes though. For those still held an emptiness that no one wanted to see.

--

Another year passed and his emotions were even further away from him but people were talking to him more than they ever had. And about all sorts of things because he was simply that good at knowing what people wanted to see from him. The world was a gray place to him, and his eyes were empty and dim, with no hope and no hate and no love and no light within them. A deep rooted apathy had settled and muddled him. His blonde hair had already seemed to be getting gray hairs, and he was at the too young age of 21 to seem so old.

--

He began searching for things to make him feel again. He learned to dance, to fight, to read people even better than he could already. He learned to make tea, and the strong flavor of peppermint tea brought back the slightest color. An icy sky blue that he associated with peppermint. He found a cloth of that color, bought it, and made an anklet and a bracelet from it. A reminder of color in an otherwise gray world.

--

Another year passed, and the rain came. He was marked and he was shunned. He had abilities, and suddenly more people around him were experiencing the gray world he had for years experienced. And so, he learned to control it to the best of his abilities. He tested its limits and possibilities. And then a year later, he was visited and after a day of apathetic consideration… He accepted the invitation, because the invitation could bring some sort of emotion to him, and he still missed the world of color he had once known.

If you would have me, I would not mind joining your ranks. If you would have me, I would not mind following you to the end of this world. And if you would have me, I do hope you wouldn’t mind the burdens I carry, no matter how small or big.

Other: How he got the scars is still a secret and not within the backstory, he doesn’t want anyone to know after all.

Edited at October 4, 2021 11:54 AM by Overthink101
The Others//Semi-Lit to Lit//Medieval-Fantasy (OPEN)October 4, 2021 06:16 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award
Just a friendly reminder:

I will be officially accepting forms tomorrow around 5 p.m. GT.

For those with WIP sheets, let me know if you need more time! For anyone just now wanting to join, also feel free to let me know if you'd like a little time to complete your character form.

Thank you to everyone who has taken an interest, I cant wait to get this RP started!^^

The Others//Semi-Lit to Lit//Medieval-Fantasy (OPEN)October 5, 2021 06:12 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

Yay, acceptance time!

Although it looks like the group is going to be small, hopefully you guys are just as excited as I am to start taking the steps towards starting!^^

Mistress Nyx- Accepted for the role of Second-in-Command!

Dark Matter- Accepted for the role of Traitor if you'd like it.^^

Overthink101- Finley sounds like a fun character, so hopefully you're cool with being an Other Member ;)

Nightmare Keepers- If you're on within the next day or two, PM me if you're still interested in finishing your character.

With all that said, I'll make the Discussion thread later tonight.^^

The Others//Semi-Lit to Lit//Medieval-Fantasy (OPEN)October 5, 2021 09:24 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I'm certainly alright with being an Other Member, do I need to change anything so he fits more then or no?

Sinister Shrimp said:

Yay, acceptance time!

Although it looks like the group is going to be small, hopefully you guys are just as excited as I am to start taking the steps towards starting!^^

Overthink101- Finley sounds like a fun character, so hopefully you're cool with being an Other Member ;)

Nightmare Keepers- If you're on within the next day or two, PM me if you're still interested in finishing your character.

Edited at October 5, 2021 09:24 PM by Overthink101
The Others//Semi-Lit to Lit//Medieval-Fantasy (OPEN)October 5, 2021 09:57 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award
No, he looks good to me! Considering his very unique and very daunting ability, it's probably in every other characters best interest he has a better level of control.

Overthink101 said:
I'm certainly alright with being an Other Member, do I need to change anything so he fits more then or no?

Sinister Shrimp said:

Yay, acceptance time!

The Others//Semi-Lit to Lit//Medieval-Fantasy (OPEN)October 5, 2021 09:59 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha, yep- He's a very interesting character with a power to match. I'm going to love him XD

Sinister Shrimp said:
No, he looks good to me! Considering his very unique and very daunting ability, it's probably in every other characters best interest he has a better level of control.

Overthink101 said:

Sinister Shrimp said:

Yay, acceptance time!

The Others//Semi-Lit to Lit//Medieval-Fantasy (OPEN)October 5, 2021 10:36 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us