Chatbox
 loki_budgie
06:27:04 skye
silver

my chickens are dumb.
they just want food and pets
 Sea Coast
06:26:49 Sea/Coast/Beach
Why do we call it a building if its already built?
 SilverMountain
06:26:26 The Naming Empress
ET
I think itÂ’s genetics and region of area
Because all my chickens are pretty, dang smart
 Eternity
06:25:59 ET
Silvermountain
LMAO sounds about right
 loki_budgie
06:25:35 skye
kitten

we use to have girls at my school who use to eat lipbalm because it was fun????
 SilverMountain
06:25:34 The Naming Empress
ET
A week ago, we all got into an argument on whether chickens have brains or not
(They DO!)
 Sea Coast
06:25:18 Sea/Coast/Beach
@Redd
Thank you!
Feel free to contribute.
 Eternity
06:25:12 ET
budgie
Can I see the dog..? 👁️
We can trade dog pics
 Lazy Kingdom
06:25:06 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Hello, I am looking to do a laid back Rp with someone! Any topic works :D!

Please PM me!
 SilverMountain
06:25:03 The Naming Empress
ET
Theres been chaosXD
Mainly by me but chaos
 TheFlyingKitten
06:25:02 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Loki

I once consumed three entire tubes of flavored chapstick as a child.
 loki_budgie
06:24:31 skye
ET
same thing haha
 Red River Wolves
06:24:23 Redd
Sea,
A secret third thing
 Eternity
06:24:15 ET
budgie
Ahah yeah, that's definitely good!
I also have a big dog B)
Well, he's my girlfriend's dog but y'know ahah
 loki_budgie
06:24:08 skye
sea
i swear to god....
 loki_budgie
06:23:53 skye
kitten

yep i started to hate barney when i got older for some reason he just scares me
 Sea Coast
06:23:42 Sea/Coast/Beach
Is a hot dog a sandwich or a taco?
 loki_budgie
06:23:08 skye
ET
yeah lucky you!!
its fine tho thankfully i have a big dog and i dont go out at night XD
 TheFlyingKitten
06:23:07 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Loki

I used to love Dora, then I developed a sudden terror of her when I realized how her head is disgustingly huge in comparison to her body.
 Eternity
06:23:03 ET
WP should take notes LMAO

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -2
Badger : +3
Cougar : -4
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Hurricane
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

WIP, DNPAugust 8, 2021 01:26 PM

Wanderlust

Darkseeker

Give Award
TITLE HERE

The worst has happened. A war has created the worst situation for a clan of dragons, which included famine and horrid deaths. Recently, their leader, a powerful and honorable male dragon passed due to his great, sufferable wounds. With no heir, the debate of the new leader has risen, but also has the question of how they're going to regain their once respectable, powerful reputation before this war.

That's when the new leader decides to send out a handful of the clan's best dragons to retrieve legendary dragon eggs. Although not all of these dragons get alone and nor do they all want to be on this mission, the group of dragons will have to learn how to become acquaintances if they want to see the future of their clan.

These legendary dragon eggs are protected by something much darker, however, that lurks. This dragon - one of the most rarest dragon species on the face of the planet - is protecting what the group needs the most. A Poison dragon lurks around these eggs, protecting what is rightfully hers.

The eggs that she is protecting are known to be quite rare as well, which consists of light, dark, storm, and earth. These four eggs can unlock a brighter future for the clan, but it all just comes down to a singular question;

Do you have what it takes?

-
If they wish, Spellbound will be my co-host. Respect them with the respect you'd treat me.

-

Links

Discussion
RP Thread

-

Advertisement

Edited at August 8, 2021 03:52 PM by Wanderlust
WIP, DNPAugust 8, 2021 01:28 PM

Wanderlust

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rules
WIP, DNPAugust 8, 2021 01:28 PM

Wanderlust

Darkseeker

Give Award
Roles

The Group
This is the group tasked to reach the dragon eggs and retrieve them to their home clan. They are assigned each role depending on their strengths and weaknesses.

**These roles will only consist of the more common dragon types, please keep this in mind.

Head
The leader of the group, this dragon knows their way around making decisions. Although the group has to agree on their own rules, they do make up most of the rules and create some sort of boundary for them to follow. They know how to make themselves clear and put others into their place.

Second-in-command
The second-in-command is the Head's right hand man... or lady. They help advise the rules, choices, etc. Pretty self-explanatory, sorta like a Favored Dragon. They are normally pretty easy-going, but still respectable.

Hunter
Pretty self-explanatory, but the hunter role is only for those who know their way around their prey. Usually assigned with the tracker dragon, these two work in unison to either help fight off a threat or of course, gather food. The hunter is skilled at not only hunting, but knows some battle knowledge, and are usually pretty reliant and a hard-worker.

Tracker
An amazing dragon who knows their way around their nose and knows what tracks to follow. They are normally paired with the hunter, to of course hunt, or fight off any danger that may come in the group's way. This dragon is normally pretty quiet, reserved, but works well in a group.

Brains
The brains of the group is a dragon with a lot of knowledge, and are normally pretty witty and intelligent. They know the layout of the lands, have knowledge and wisdom like no other, and are normally pretty easy-going and happy. They also might help the Head and Second dragons with their choices, or they go to this dragon for opinions.

Brawn
The most strongest dragon out of the group. This dragon might be a bit reserved, rude, but still does decent with the group. They might help the tracker and hunter with danger and hunts if need-be, but they normally keep to themselves.

Group 2 (name in the works)
This is the group protecting the eggs. It is a rather small group, not even large enough to be considered a clan. They are the more rare dragons, not exactly legendary, and are extremely defensive and vicious.

**These require a RP example if you want to take on the role of one of them. Please be considerate while claiming one of these slots - they require active members to portray these characters, and I'd prefer to have someone reliant playing them.

The Poison
This is the lead female dragon, and she is the poison specie. She is the most powerful, most intimidating creature you will ever meet. She is normally quite demanding and rude, and is the mother of the eggs. (It is undecided whether or not the father is alive/around). She will do anything for her babies.

Favored Dragon
The Poison's right hand man or lady. They are pretty close, and although this doesn't always apply depending on gender, could possibly be her love interest. They help her with certain choices and such.

The Protectors
These two dragon help protect the eggs, the Poison, and the Favored Dragon. They are quite large on average, and will do anything for those eggs.

Eggs
The four eggs that belong to the Poison. Includes light, dark, earth, and another poison. For now, they are just about to hatch, and will be available to play a bit later in the RP.

The Group's Clan
The entire clan roles will be closed off. However, they function like a wolf pack would, with dominance. Their rules include the following, in most dominant to least dominant:

**Most of these dragons have died, including all the elders, the leader, leader's mate, two of the heir, all four mothers, the eggs have been destroyed, and the rest have either scattered or are a part of the group that is on the mission.

Leader
His/her word is law, they make all choices for the clan, and what they say goes. They are the most dominant dragon out of the entire clan, and are normally former heir unless the former leader was challenged and the opponent won. They help protect the clan no matter the circumstance and tend to be the most respected out of the entire clan.

Leader's Mate
The mate of the lead dragon. They are normally chosen with each new leader, which happens around every 200 years due to a dragon's life expectancy. The leader is usually a male, so this female, the leader's mate, is usually the female to hold the leader's heir each couple of seasons or so. She (normally) is to be just as respected as the leader and will help him advise the entire clan and his decisions for them.

Heir
The offspring of the leader and leader's mate. The oldest male normally becomes leader and chooses his mate once his father has either passed away or stepped down. If there is no eldest male, the oldest female will take the place of leader and pick her mate. It works either way. They are to be protected at all costs.

Favored Dragon
Basically a second-in-command to the leader and the leader's mate. They help make hunting parties and advise choices. They might be a close friend of the leader's, or possibly a relative.

Elders
The wise and the old of the clan, they share their wisdom to the young and are normally former leaders or just older dragons that needed help the the clan decided to help.

Guards
Self explanatory.

Hunters
Self explanatory.

Trainers
Self explanatory.

Trainees
Self explanatory.

Mothers
The broods of the clan, the mothers are the ones who hold the future to the clan. They mate each season with their designated partner, usually their mate, but this can change.

Eggs
The youth of the clan. They are considered eggs until they have reached around two years old, so these could range anywhere from newborn to a yearling.

Newcomers
Self explanatory.

Edited at August 8, 2021 03:52 PM by Wanderlust
WIP, DNPAugust 8, 2021 01:29 PM

Wanderlust

Darkseeker

Give Award
Masterlist

Wanderlust

Darkseeker

Give Award
Character Sheet

Wanderlust

Darkseeker

Give Award
Additonal Information

**Please read to understand the dragon species. Thank you. You will build off of these basic outlines upon creating your character(s).

Available Species

Air
Rarity: Common
Height:
Weight:
Wingspan:
Behavior:

Water
Rarity: Common
Height:
Weight:
Wingspan:
Behavior

Fire
Rarity: Uncommon
Height:
Weight:
Wingspan:
Behavior:

Ice
Rarity: Uncommon
Height:
Weight:
Wingspan:
Behavior:

Poison
**Only available for the leader of the second group.

Rarity: Legendary
Height:
Weight:
Wingspan:
Behavior:

Earth
**Only available for the second group.

Rarity: Ultra Rare
Height:
Weight:
Wingspan:
Behavior: