Wolf Play : Wander | - | Semi-Lit Horse RP | - | OPEN
Chatbox
 Night Shade
04:59:05 Graves | Chaos
I'll be honest I don't like the new faction badges.
 Eno
04:58:18 Kaz
Purgatory,
Agreed. I do like that this is a very easy to get game, and you can focus on what you want (explore, art, rp etc) I like the freedom
 Night Shade
04:58:04 Graves | Chaos
Sea,

I'll take them lmao
 Sea Coast
04:57:17 Sea/Coast/Beach
*Point
 Sea Coast
04:56:33 Sea/Coast/Beach
I have an astounding 4 whole dog bones!

At this piont I should just give them to someone else.
 Purgatory
04:55:43 Purge
What made me return to WP after my 3ish year hiatus was the easy to learn gameplay. I like the repetition and games that have too many things to do are overwhelming for me
 TheFlyingKitten
04:55:37 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
-Click-

Sketch two. Next comes the general colour.
 SilentWind
04:54:11 
I just did too- lol
 Continental Wolves
04:53:55 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Speaking of PvP I just put one up
 Sea Coast
04:53:23 Sea/Coast/Beach
Silver
That. Can. Happen.
????!!!!
 ZWolvez
04:53:20 
How dare he!
 OCCULTIST
04:53:12 Man Lover
honestly everything considered, WP is doing pretty good for a site of its size
 mitzy
04:52:52 bunnie|bat
Purge-
That would be awesome! I would love to see more players!
 SilverMountain
04:52:34 The Naming Empress
Im alive and mad at Michael
(Character)
How dare he steal Sylvannas and Daniels soulD:<
 Purgatory
04:51:55 Purge
Emmet

Same, I crave the gamble of loss in pvp XD

Graves

I wish I could remember the names of all my old friends, everyone changed them so much though loll
 OCCULTIST
04:51:50 Man Lover
Polar,
Definitely! It's so much easier to be more involved in the WP community. Other playerbases are just so BIG
 mitzy
04:51:44 bunnie|bat
I wish more people would see the spark that WP has. But, personally, I could see people leaving due to the repetitive aspects such as exploring or even some of the games. I would love to see new things added one day such as a new territory (granted it would take a long time.)
 Fox
04:51:30 FoxFoxFoxFox
I have tomorrow off hehe
 Sea Coast
04:50:57 Sea/Coast/Beach
Silver
Your alive!
 Polargeist
04:50:36 Chro (he/him)
Anyways I gotta go sleep now lol, got work tomorrow but I'll see y'all :D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +1
Red Fox : -2
Coyote : 0
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3

Wander | - | Semi-Lit Horse RP | - | OPENJuly 17, 2021 11:51 AM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award

Aesira

Meaning "brave, powerful fighter"

She was previously named Hester, which has Greek origins and means "Star", she then renamed herself when she became a yearling, to her current name and thought the meaning fit.

red-roan-overo-paint-horse-1-by-venomxbaby-d6drr4m-fullview.jpg

Herd: Aesira was a part of the Crowstone herd

Rank: She was a foal in this herd before she went missing

One of the Missing?: Yes

Appearance:

stock (c) to https://www.deviantart.com/venomxbaby on DA

red-roan-overo-paint-horse-2-by-venomxbaby-d7ytvx8-fullview.jpg

This gorgeous mare's coat is a red roan overo paint. The majority of her is the red roan, and most of her white patches are from her flank and back. Though there is one large one that gives her a white face. The only other noticeable markings she has are the grey patch around her muzzle, her white sock on her back right leg, her white ankle on her right hoof, and the sock on her front left hoof. Aesira has a long reddish-brown mane, and her tail is a similar color though turns to a darker brown, almost black at the end of it. Her tail reaches almost all the way to the ground.

This mare's eyes are a dark brown, almost black, and even in the light, they stay that color. Her build is built for neither speed, nor strength, and she is equally as fast as she is strong, though that doesn't compare to the stallions. Aesira is a slightly taller mare, standing at 14.5 hh tall.

Personality:

Aesira had to grow up quickly, she was only 6 months old when she disappeared, during the first lightning strikes she had noticed one of the leads running off, and decided to follow, foolishly leaving her mother's side. She ran as far and as fast as her little legs could carry her before crashing from exhaustion. It was a miracle she made it through the night without being attacked by a predator, but so was the fact that she would return years later. Eventually, the little foal would wake up and realize how hopelessly lost she was and would spend the next hour or so wandering before coming across some of the other horses that had gone missing. If she hadn't found them or had spent any more amount of time looking for them in the opposite directions she would have died. Her survival was pure luck, and she realized that in the years to come.

This foal grew into a powerful mare, a force to be reckoned with, and was already quite mature in her earlier years, having grown up with no mother and only some other missing horses who had little influence in her life and were there to keep her safe. Aesira had already developed her own personality and opinions. The older she got, the angrier she grew at her mother, who was the lead and had never gone looking for them? At the time she didn't know her mother had continued her search but had stopped two years before she would return, making it seem as if she didn't even try to get her daughter back, and for that, there is strong resentment she holds against the lead mare. When she was a scared little filly is seemed no one had been there for her, and it had left her a shaken and frightful young horse, almost completely ruining a large part of her childhood. Eventually, she grew out of it and into the mare she is today, but it was rough going in order to get there.

Now she wants to return and claim her mother's spot as lead, Aesira believes she doesn't deserve it and could do a better job. Of course, there's the whole "herd chooses the leads" thing she has to deal with, but hopefully, with some convincing and earning their trust, the herd would change their minds. With a glance at this mare or a conversation with her, it would almost seem as if she is content with her position, but deep down she knows what she wants. Now it may seem like this mare holds grudges, she doesn't, and is more of a forgiven creature, she just holds this one against her mother for not doing more to find her. Aesira carries an "air of leadership" with her, she always tried to do her best to look out for the other missing as she grew up, and often suggested ideas to the group's leader, regardless if they decided to use them or not, and never pushed for power. She holds her head high and proud, nothing will knock her pride down.

While this mare doesn't lose her temper very often, or easily, in order to express her anger, this mare would rather use words than physical contact. This is because she can express her feelings and thoughts well, and won't have to physically show them for someone to understand. No matter how angry she is, Aesira would never physically lash out at her friends or family, yes she may argue but she could never hurt them. Now it's a different story if they make the first move and she feels the need to defend herself.

You may think this mare is a bit harsh and even mean to be around, but she is quite the opposite with the missing. She feels as if she is more understood with them, having grown up together. In fact, she cares more about them than she does for the current herd. Of course, sure she is happy to be home, but her loyalties still lay with the missing and if one is in need Aesira will do her part to help them. This mare is also quite social and would mind taking some time out of her day to have a friendly discussion with her friends. With the herd though, she is still dissent, having been gone for so long she doesn't feel as if she belongs anymore. Aesira does also have a soft spot for the missing young offspring as well and will be especially friendly around them.

At the mention of foals, with her own this mare would/will be protective and supportive. She doesn't want what happened to her to happen to her offspring and would make sure to stay with her young and keep a sharp eye on them during a crisis or hard time. If they were to go missing she would never forgive herself, and would even consider leaving the herd to find them if no one would go with her. Aesira would be a loving mother, checking up on her foals and allowing them the chance to make friends and make experiences without "suffocating" them.

Affiliations: Open to a bestie :D and other relationships with the missing

Crush: Open, must be one of the missing

Mate: Open, must be one of the missing

Offspring(s): To be determined

Other: Aesira is the lead mare's missing foal, now returned as a fully grown mare. Her mother is Spell's lead, and her father is deceased.

36R | Hero | 6T | LW | Male

Edited at July 17, 2021 07:03 PM by Ciao
Wander | - | Semi-Lit Horse RP | - | OPENJuly 17, 2021 07:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Assuming this is finished, accepted :>

Ciao said:

Aesira

Meaning "brave, powerful fighter"

She was previously named Hester, which has Greek origins and means "Star", she then renamed herself when she became a yearling, to her current name and thought the meaning fit.

red-roan-overo-paint-horse-1-by-venomxbaby-d6drr4m-fullview.jpg

Herd: Aesira was a part of the Crowstone herd

Rank: She was a foal in this herd before she went missing

One of the Missing?: Yes

Appearance:

stock (c) to https://www.deviantart.com/venomxbaby on DA

red-roan-overo-paint-horse-2-by-venomxbaby-d7ytvx8-fullview.jpg

This gorgeous mare's coat is a red roan overo paint. The majority of her is the red roan, and most of her white patches are from her flank and back. Though there is one large one that gives her a white face. The only other noticeable markings she has are the grey patch around her muzzle, her white sock on her back right leg, her white ankle on her right hoof, and the sock on her front left hoof. Aesira has a long reddish-brown mane, and her tail is a similar color though turns to a darker brown, almost black at the end of it. Her tail reaches almost all the way to the ground.

This mare's eyes are a dark brown, almost black, and even in the light, they stay that color. Her build is built for neither speed, nor strength, and she is equally as fast as she is strong, though that doesn't compare to the stallions. Aesira is a slightly taller mare, standing at 14.5 hh tall.

Personality:

Aesira had to grow up quickly, she was only 6 months old when she disappeared, during the first lightning strikes she had noticed one of the leads running off, and decided to follow, foolishly leaving her mother's side. She ran as far and as fast as her little legs could carry her before crashing from exhaustion. It was a miracle she made it through the night without being attacked by a predator, but so was the fact that she would return years later. Eventually, the little foal would wake up and realize how hopelessly lost she was and would spend the next hour or so wandering before coming across some of the other horses that had gone missing. If she hadn't found them or had spent any more amount of time looking for them in the opposite directions she would have died. Her survival was pure luck, and she realized that in the years to come.

This foal grew into a powerful mare, a force to be reckoned with, and was already quite mature in her earlier years, having grown up with no mother and only some other missing horses who had little influence in her life and were there to keep her safe. Aesira had already developed her own personality and opinions. The older she got, the angrier she grew at her mother, who was the lead and had never gone looking for them? At the time she didn't know her mother had continued her search but had stopped two years before she would return, making it seem as if she didn't even try to get her daughter back, and for that, there is strong resentment she holds against the lead mare. When she was a scared little filly is seemed no one had been there for her, and it had left her a shaken and frightful young horse, almost completely ruining a large part of her childhood. Eventually, she grew out of it and into the mare she is today, but it was rough going in order to get there.

Now she wants to return and claim her mother's spot as lead, Aesira believes she doesn't deserve it and could do a better job. Of course, there's the whole "herd chooses the leads" thing she has to deal with, but hopefully, with some convincing and earning their trust, the herd would change their minds. With a glance at this mare or a conversation with her, it would almost seem as if she is content with her position, but deep down she knows what she wants. Now it may seem like this mare holds grudges, she doesn't, and is more of a forgiven creature, she just holds this one against her mother for not doing more to find her. Aesira carries an "air of leadership" with her, she always tried to do her best to look out for the other missing as she grew up, and often suggested ideas to the group's leader, regardless if they decided to use them or not, and never pushed for power. She holds her head high and proud, nothing will knock her pride down.

While this mare doesn't lose her temper very often, or easily, in order to express her anger, this mare would rather use words than physical contact. This is because she can express her feelings and thoughts well, and won't have to physically show them for someone to understand. No matter how angry she is, Aesira would never physically lash out at her friends or family, yes she may argue but she could never hurt them. Now it's a different story if they make the first move and she feels the need to defend herself.

You may think this mare is a bit harsh and even mean to be around, but she is quite the opposite with the missing. She feels as if she is more understood with them, having grown up together. In fact, she cares more about them than she does for the current herd. Of course, sure she is happy to be home, but her loyalties still lay with the missing and if one is in need Aesira will do her part to help them. This mare is also quite social and would mind taking some time out of her day to have a friendly discussion with her friends. With the herd though, she is still dissent, having been gone for so long she doesn't feel as if she belongs anymore. Aesira does also have a soft spot for the missing young offspring as well and will be especially friendly around them.

At the mention of foals, with her own this mare would/will be protective and supportive. She doesn't want what happened to her to happen to her offspring and would make sure to stay with her young and keep a sharp eye on them during a crisis or hard time. If they were to go missing she would never forgive herself, and would even consider leaving the herd to find them if no one would go with her. Aesira would be a loving mother, checking up on her foals and allowing them the chance to make friends and make experiences without "suffocating" them.

Affiliations: Open to a bestie :D and other relationships with the missing

Crush: Open, must be one of the missing

Mate: Open, must be one of the missing

Offspring(s): To be determined

Other: Aesira is the lead mare's missing foal, now returned as a fully grown mare. Her mother is Spell's lead, and her father is deceased.

36R | Hero | 6T | LW | Male

Wander | - | Semi-Lit Horse RP | - | OPENJuly 17, 2021 07:54 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kali is basically done ✔️
Wander | - | Semi-Lit Horse RP | - | OPENJuly 17, 2021 07:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kali is accepted <3

Spellbound said:

Name:
Kali
Sanskrit: “She Who Is Black” or “She Who Is Death” in Hinduism, goddess of time, doomsday, and death, or the black goddess (the feminine form of Sanskrit kala, “time-doomsday-death” or “black”).
Nickname(s):
Herd:
Moonwash
Deputy, and she is not going to be happy to find out she was replaced 😗
One of the Missing?
Yes
Appearance:
Personality:
This mare can be described as aloof. Only those close to her whether in friendship or a familial bond won't experience the worst of this trait. She's not one to immediately come and talk to you, but if you want to talk to her then she’ll indulge you in conversation. Kali mostly keeps to herself because she's not into drama unless her family is involved because she will not tolerate anyone in her family being slandered. She can be emotionally cold and empathetic at the same time. It contradicts each other but it's true; she chooses when she shows her emotions as she's not over-emotional. While in the past, she was getting better at expressing her emotions it seems like more recently she's growing more emotionally detached. If she's in pain then she's one to lock it up to the point it could harm her, if she's angry then she will bottle it up until it boils over and it's a whirlwind of emotions coming out. She wants to have a brave face but in a way you can tell it's crumbling.

When she does care for emotions, she's the one to ask and care for the emotional wellbeing of others and notice when they're down rather than focusing on herself. It can be a self-destructive habit and it may bring bad things. And this only applies to those she truly cares for. This aloofness gives her the apperance of being unfriendly, while at times she may be, but in reality it just takes a little bit for her to warm up to you. Not to mention she's not impressed with everyone, and in fact sometimes she could care less which can be rude at times (but alas she's working on it.) Just don't bug her to death as she has a social battery and once it's drained she isn't dealing with anyone anymore unless she just really, really tolerates and adores you

This female has a very witty attitude. She's one to very easily use snide remarks if you decide to be smart with her. However, she's one to make remarks that'll either go over your head until later or she'll just serve you right their and then. It's hard to win an argument with this mare as she always seems to have a comeback no matter how weak or strong it is. And that matching with a smug, icy stare on her face makes it even more unsettling. Not to mention if you direct your rude remarks or unkind words towards her someone she cares for then it's on sight. She loses all kindness with her words and becomes a gremlin hell-bent on your destruction.

Now this female can be abrasive at times, not to the extent of hate, well...maybe sometimes. It is only when she's criticizing someone on their job or if you ask her for her opinion on someone or something. She will not sugarcoat or hold back her thoughts on the matter, and might even become passtionate, perhaps too passionate. This is quite odd considering she's not good at expressing emotion but if it's something she's sure of then it's different. Sometimes she can even become quite rude if you're bothering her too much or your just plain annoying her or she doesn't like you. She usually keeps this under wraps and holds a more cold tone and manner with you.

This mare is quite family oriented. She loves her family and would do anything for them. When it comes to siblings and relatives she is extremely protective . She won't tolerate them being uncomfortable or someone making them uncomfortable. She's one to glare at you in the background until you change your attitude. Sometimes she has this way of talking that you know she's pissed even when she doesn't look it. She is very good with foals, even if she can be quite direct with them. She will answer their questions without hesitation but she'll do it in the mildest manner without scaring them. After all they must learn the true harshness of life somehow. She also doesn't appreciate anyone disciplining her child without her permission.
This mare is quite flexible in terms of rank. She knows how to be a leader along with how to be a good member of the herd. She is hard working and would do anything for her herd , even if she doesn't show it much. Her mind is always on how things could be better for them or how she can make things simpler or easier. She also may voice her opinions to the leaders on matters even if it's not in the kindest manner but it shows her attentiveness and care for the herd. While she may act distant at times, she's always watching closely. And she notices the small things
. She is very fair and just in punishments, but she has little patience if you keep pushing your luck. Her words are almost always sarcastic and clever in tone, and when need be stern. Shes quite the smartass being blunt in telling you things and not holding a filter in her wording. She doesnt like nosey mares or unmannered foals and can be seen looking with judgement at such foals.

She raises her children with an iron hoof. She expects them to behave at all times and this extends to her yearlings and when shes older adult children. She is very motherly and adores foals and that's why she's always talking to them . However if a foal is not acting properly shes most definitely going to scold them and if the mother has something to say then thats her funeral. Shes very protective of her herd and others in it, and would gladly die for them. She loves solving problems and finding good solutions to them.

Now, with foals she's completely different at times even if she is blunt. This mare can have quite the motherly nature and wisdom. She may take in foals that don't have a mother and becomes a mother figure to them. She can be calm and collected, and has a soothing manner of speech (at times . Like when they're scared.)She worries about others well being like a mother dotes on her foal. She is a good listener and a keeper of many secrets. You can bear your burdens on this mare and she'll do her best to lift it off you and help.

She can have some compassion and empathy that shines ever so often. Also her calmness under intense pressure and the way she tends to foals. She's a story teller and loves spinning tales with her words . Ah, you want a tale about the sun? She has one. What about love? Her favorite tale to tell. She's a good friend to those who need her and can be good company.

Let's say this mare has trust issues from being burned by many people. She isn't one to easily call you a best friend or friend for that matter. Don't even get me started on love, it would take a miracle for her to fall in love with how dense she can be. And even then she can be unaware of her love towards you. Paired with the fact she's not used to love, but when she is she falls hard.

She has a thirst and appetite for adventure. She wants to see the world, and not just stay in place. Give her danger, give her drama, and she'll eat it all gladly. Her mother always told her that she needed to live a little, and don't end up like her : an old mare who would die without having a taste of life. This mare has grown wise and wants to use her intellect, and problem solving skills not for boring use, but for something thrilling. Sometimes it bothers her that she enjoys the prospect of wading through a raging river, hearing the screams of a mountain lion, facing hoardes of wolves, or even other horses. Some may say she's foolish and reckless for wanting to encounter such problems, but she'd just tell them she wants a full life and not be unprepared if she ever did have to live alone.
• Tsundre & Kuudere
Affiliations
Open
Crush:
Elliot 👀
Mate:
Was going to be Elliot before the damned storm ruined everything None
Offspring(s):
None
Other:
Pup 31

Wander | - | Semi-Lit Horse RP | - | OPENJuly 17, 2021 08:43 PM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award

She was done, and so is this mare :)

Akari

[ a-car-ee ] Japanese origin meaning "Light, Brightness"

perlino-horse-stock-12-by-ladyayslinn-d4is7sn-fullview.jpg

Herd: Moonwash

One of the Missing?: No

Appearance:

stock (c) to LadyAysilnn on DA

perlino-horse-stock-1-by-ladyayslinn-d4is6ly-fullview.jpg

This mare stands at about 14 hh tall, about an average height, and has a short and healthy coat. She is a perlino, with her creamy whitish color and pink skin, and bears no other markings on her coat.

As for scars, she does have a few minor ones, one that is a bit more noticeable but is not pictured, is a spot on her left shoulder from a fight in her earlier years. The rest are hardly visible. This mare's mane and tail are the same color, white, though her tale takes on more of a yellowish hue.

Akari's eyes are a stunning light blue, the edges of her big orbs are rimmed by a darker blue that fades to that light blue as it reaches her pupil. Her eyes are then framed by lighter lashes that appear almost white. These mares' build is more lean than bulky, and she has more speed than strength, but will put up a fight in order to defend her herd.

perlino-horse-stock-2-by-ladyayslinn-d4is6ot-fullview.jpg

Personality:

This mare is a self-less horse, with the herd's well-being constantly in the back of her mind. She will always consider the perspectives of the herd members when helping the lead stallion make decisions. She is quite intelligent in this way, and will always look for another solution to a tough problem to better help the herd. Akari's loyalty to the herd runs deep, her family had been in it for as long as she could remember, and would lay her life down to help protect them. Akari is also quite friendly with those in the herd and would take some time out of her day to speak with any. She is open to anyone if they need to speak about something concerning the herd, and will give her full attention to them. This mare is a great listener and can be patient with the younger foals as well.

Not only is she loyal, and trustworthy, but she also values loyalty and trust in her friends, you won't find her associating with "the wrong crowd". If you are going to be in her inner circle of friends you must have her trust, and while you don't have to be as deeply committed to the herd as she feels, you must still show loyalty to the lead, she dislikes any sort of insubordination and once she gets proof of it she will give a full detail report to the lead and let him decide what to do next. Akari knows when to step back and let him handle the situation, though if it comes to it and she and the Second hand can reach an agreement, she would urge the lead to see it the way they do.

When it comes to her Deputy position, she will fight to keep it. This mare had to prove that she was worthy of it, she had to be able to vocalize and communicate properly in order to enforce the herd rules and the lead stallions' decisions. A part of her job was also to help fend off bachelors or lone stallions looking to pick off herd mares. Which she has done in the past, with her loyalty to the herd running strong, she would never allow herself to be taken without a fight, and won't allow that to happen to any of the mares that don't want to get taken against their own will, espcially under her watch now. Because of how she worked to get where she is now, Akari won't let the old Deputy waltz back in and expect her position to be restored. She will put up a fight if necessary, any past feelings of love should not be a deciding factor that the lead stallion uses to choose the Deputy. This mare had been loyal and hard working in the six/seven years that Kali had been gone, and that should count the same time that the former deputy served. It seemed to her that since the experience was the same, that it was a matter of who served more recently. She knows the herd members and its current issues more than Kali would since she has been gone for so long.

Now, this mare does not want to stir more drama than there may be, she just believes that the position is still rightfully hers and rather keep any arguments on the rank between the Second Hand, the Lead Stallion, her, and the former Deputy. She doesn't want the herd to worry over how the management of the herd is fairing and she doesn't fear possible "backlash" that might happen because of it. Akari just wants what's best for the herd, and with the missing horses returning the leadership should stay the same. Their return was a shock and with all the change there should still be some constants in their life. While she is also generally not stubborn and has little to no temper, the subject of her possible removal will definitely push her buttons for various reasons already stated.

Now Akari does not hold grudges anymore, though old ones she had made when she was a young yearling are starting to resurface. When Kali had been Deputy she had looked up to her, being a few years younger than the former Deputy and wanting to be just as successful as her. But an interesting exchange happened between the two, and she felt belittled, and that Kali had treated her wrong and held more of a one-sided grudge against her. With her return, she has started to become jealous of the relationship she once had with Eleos, and before her return, she had started to call him Elliot. After how long she had known and served with him for she thought it would be the next step in a closer friendship, though she never wanted anything more with him. With the former Deputy's appearance, she has started to call him that more to show how long she has known him, and how long she has held the position, in hopes that the Deputy won't try to take it from her.

Some of the jealousy she is feeling stems from the fact that she had never been near to having a mate, or even a relationship like Elliot and Kali. Akari always wanted something like that but the opportunity never came along, if she ever had a foal it was from something she thought was worth putting her time and effort into, but it would fall apart. They had made it seem so easy and they seemed so close, but then she disappeared and all hope for their return was lost. Until she managed to find the herd again, along with the other missing.

Crush: Open

Mate: None

Offspring(s): Open to a yearling, or one young adult, though if you are really interested in a foal pm me.

Other: :)

perlino-horse-stock-4-by-ladyayslinn-d4is6xj-fullview.jpg

Wander | - | Semi-Lit Horse RP | - | OPENJuly 17, 2021 08:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Akari is accepted :>
Wander | - | Semi-Lit Horse RP | - | OPENJuly 17, 2021 09:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kaze's form is done! :)