Wolf Play : Twisting Fate | Horse RP | [Open]
Chatbox
 Purgatory
04:51:55 Purge
Emmet

Same, I crave the gamble of loss in pvp XD

Graves

I wish I could remember the names of all my old friends, everyone changed them so much though loll
 OCCULTIST
04:51:50 Man Lover
Polar,
Definitely! It's so much easier to be more involved in the WP community. Other playerbases are just so BIG
 mitzy
04:51:44 bunnie|bat
I wish more people would see the spark that WP has. But, personally, I could see people leaving due to the repetitive aspects such as exploring or even some of the games. I would love to see new things added one day such as a new territory (granted it would take a long time.)
 Fox
04:51:30 FoxFoxFoxFox
I have tomorrow off hehe
 Sea Coast
04:50:57 Sea/Coast/Beach
Silver
Your alive!
 Polargeist
04:50:36 Chro (he/him)
Anyways I gotta go sleep now lol, got work tomorrow but I'll see y'all :D
 Fox
04:50:27 FoxFoxFoxFox
This is what has always drawn me back to WP. I like other games, I feel there's a lot to them and there's definitely stuff that WP doesn't have there. But with that comes a massive player base and it's easy to feel lost. WP feels homely
 Aestralis
04:50:19 They/Them Aestra ;P
I consider myself an artist, but I'm only drawing for artfight this month and in my free time. Next month I'll probably be selling avies and banners.
 Purgatory
04:49:52 Purge
Mitzy

Oh that idea is absolute gold, bud. If there was a way to securely and directly donate support to an ad funding I'd do that too. Would love to see WP flourish again
 Fox
04:49:39 FoxFoxFoxFox
A game with 1 admin is usually only able to grow so much at a time. That's a lot of work for one person.

Eve codes, plans the events, commissions us, bug fixes, manages the mods, manages payments, legal stuff etc. it's a lot
 Polargeist
04:49:26 Chro (he/him)
Occultist -
For sure. I feel like WP is a more tight-knit community though, which I like and quite miss in bigger other games :0
 SilverMountain
04:49:25 The Naming Empress
YouTube is great until your trying to watch Mystreet S.6
And theres ads in between the scene changes T^T
 Polargeist
04:48:49 Chro (he/him)
I have over 200 apples to spend on art..
 OCCULTIST
04:48:41 Man Lover
I think the big issue is competition. There are a lot of pet sites, and a lot of them are made by bigger teams and offer more than WP reasonably could. It's pretty cut throat lmao
 Polargeist
04:48:32 Chro (he/him)
Honey -
For sure. I think also since there's less people playing it's less of an appeal for new players to keep playing. But I dunno, it does usually fluctuate a bit and we might just be in a pit right now :D I really wanna see some artists returning here 😤
 Fox
04:48:14 FoxFoxFoxFox
Kodi- that sounds really sweet! It's why I always get annoyed when people say online friends aren't friends. It's bull
 Night Shade
04:47:35 Graves | Chaos
Purge,

I remember that. It's such a shame to return and see less activity like it
 SilentWind
04:47:21 
got a question. Anyone have a fetility figure? A friend of mine is trying to get one
 Polargeist
04:47:13 Chro (he/him)
I only stay on here for my art gallery and some art sales nowadays,, I have over 1k posts on it so I can't just leave it to rot lmao
 Continental Wolves
04:47:02 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Purge
I miss PvP's against Dire and a few others >.>

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +1
Red Fox : -2
Coyote : 0
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3

Twisting Fate | Horse RP | [Open]July 16, 2021 08:44 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'll finish my form today
Twisting Fate | Horse RP | [Open]July 16, 2021 11:32 AM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award

Colette

[ ko-LET ] French origin, meaning "people of victory"

classic-champagne-horse-1-by-venomxbaby-d6uupur-fullview.jpg

Herd: The Reeks herd

Desired Rank: Herd mare

Appearance:

stock (c) to https://www.deviantart.com/venomxbaby on DA

classic-champagne-2-by-venomxbaby-d4ezb26-fullview.jpg

This mare coat is classic champagne, which is a color that mustangs can have, it’s just quite uncommon. Part of that coat's gene includes freckled skin, which is harder to see through her coat but is more visible along her back legs and sides. For the most part, her coat color is even, until it reaches her neck, from where it starts to darken up to her face. Colette does have one larger marking on her pelt, though most of the time it is hidden under her mane. It’s a white spot that is longer than it is wide and is on the right side of her neck. Her other markings include two white high socks on her back legs, two white socks on her front legs, and one irregular star. It’s white and sits higher up on her forehead near the base of her mane, in between her ears, and goes down on an angle towards her right eye though it stops a few inches before it.

This mare’s eyes are hazel colored, with little amber flecks towards the center, and dark lashes framing her bright orbs. She has no other markings around her eyes. Colette’s mane was quite interesting, with a small top piece being a creamy white and then a large middle chunk starting dark brown at the roots and then fading to white. The last of her mane is also that creamy white, overall her mane is thick and could be considered long. Her tail is similar, with a white base and then towards the middle, it turns brown and then fades to white.

Colette stands at about 14 hh and weighs around 800 pounds, which varies of course by her seasonal food intake. As for her build, she is neither lean nor bulky, and lands in between the two. She can run at a decent pace and keep it up, and as for her fighting she is still not as strong as a stallion, but with some motivation, Colette can hold her own for a short period of time.

Any Injuries: This mare has an assortment of nicks and scratches from the flying debree, but managed not to twist or break anything.

classic-champagne-1-by-venomxbaby-d4e5rs5-fullview.jpg

Personality:

Colette is a motherly mare, raising her foals to be the best that they could possibly be, with all the support she can give them. Each one she has she grows quite protective of but does have the sense not to be a constant helicopter parent. She wants to allow them some space to let them explore, learn about the herd, their surroundings, and their current situation, so they can develop their own personalities and opinions. Though still under some supervision to keep them safe.

If her young are ever in the wrong she expects them to own up to it and learn from their mistakes. Though if they aren't, or someone says something she doesn't particularly like about one of her foals, you can expect Colette to find you and give you a chance to explain yourself. This mare has a very little temper, and she barely ever uses physical contact as a means to get her point across, but she is not afraid to use it. This mare is also rarely stubborn, she is open to any horse's perspective, but when it comes to the safety of her offspring, this mare will have her way. Colette has never, and will never leave her foal behind, if it meant leaving the herd to keep it safe she would, and if it meant laying her life down to save it she would.

This mare is a social creature, as long as she has someone with her, she is content. It worries her to be away from the herd, being a lone mare was never something she wanted, and it scares her to be alone for so long. Colette doesn't have the strength of a stallion to fight off predators, though has the intelligence to keep away from some spots where they may lurk, which may save her a few times but not enough to keep her alive if she never finds the herd. She still relies on the herd stallions for protection and now that she is separated(unless one decided to go with her) Colette wouldn't know where to start if she had to defend herself.

This mare hates to beat around the bush, if there is something that is important then why find an excuse to delay the news? The only time she may try to soften the blow is with a very fragile topic, or trying to explain a tragedy to a foal. Colette values trust, if you give her yours she will return it if she truly believes she can trust you. It's not something she will hand out freely, but it is a little easier to gain with this mare.

Crush: Open

Mate: Open

Offspring: Open to adult children, and foal

Other: Maybe I could handle seven characters, one of them could be a distressed mare that's afraid of leaving the barn because she would have to leave her pumpkin slices behind, (which are obviously the most wonderful tasting seasonal treat a mare could have).

I also plan to make a survivor and a yearling, though I also found the best foal stock. Like. Ever. That I want to use. Spell I'm thinking of bringing an altered Keanu in-

foal stock (c) to Bundy-Stock on DA

foal-stock-86-by-bundy-stock-d3k5ihd-pre.jpg

Twisting Fate | Horse RP | [Open]July 16, 2021 08:42 PM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award

Both characters are done :)

Agar

[ Ay-gar ] meaning, "A stranger, one that fears"

black-white-tovero-2-by-venomxbaby-d52iisn-fullview.jpg

Herd: None

Desired Rank: Herd mare

Appearance:

black-white-tovero-1-by-venomxbaby-d4wm7nd-fullview.jpg

This mare is a creature of shorter stature, standing right at 13.5 hh. Her legs are powerful, she is built for speed over strength and once she gets going, she can keep it up for a considerable time before needing to stop. Agar's coat is short and sleek, feeling soft to the touch. The color is a gorgeous black and white tovero paint, a combo of tobiano and overo. The majority of her coat is white, and her black spots mostly cluster around her chest, face, stomach, and around her hips on both sides.

This mare's eyes appear black, though once the light hits them they turn to a darker brown, and grow lighter as it nears the pupil. It also carries small amber flecks and is framed by long black lashes. She has two black markings around both of her eyes.

Agar's mane is quite long, and starts out as a white color and turns more yellow-ish at the end. At the very top, there are some black strands, as well as a few light brown. Her tail is similar though it lacks the brown and black strands and comes down a little bit past her hock. Agar has no large scars from her time at the barn and no other markings worth mentioning.

Any Injuries: She has a deep scratch along her left flank, she was caught in something as she was fleeing and thrashed around in it to get free. It's not fatal but it will hurt and take a while to heal. Agar has a few minor scratches from the storm as well, but none big enough to mention.

Personality:

This mare enjoyed a leisurely life before the tornado, her days were spent with her head bent to the ground grazing over the lush grass and not a care in the world. In fact, she did it so much Agar was once confused for an escaped prized cattle, she was a shorter horse and had nearly the same coloring as it, and a ranch hand mistook her for it. It didn't take long to sort out the issue and there had just been a miss count of the cattle, but it was enough to knock some of the mares pride down. Not that she had much to start with, she already felt as if she had let her parents down with her large fears of the stable hands. Ever since she was a foal, she had been a bit fearful of people, and that carried on into the years that she became a mare. She literally lived up to her name "one that fears", and refers to her unease around humans as healthy fear, it's really not.

Agar was obviously not raised a wild mustang, nor does she have mustang blood, so once she is on her own she had no idea what to expect. She only hopes she comes across some other horses and heard rumors about a herd of them living around here. This mare knows nothing on defense, so if she were attacked by a predator she would most likely die.

This mare was actually quite social with the other horses, her fear only stretched to the humans, so she would want a chance to join the herd and get to know the other survivors better. Agar was being sold anyways, and was skittish around her humans so why go back? The only thing that is holding her back is her love obsession with pumpkin treats, which she will have to learn to live without, but that's only a major minor problem.

Agar can be quite defensive, she doesn't particularly like it when others judge her by her height, she can take care of herself....for the most part, and how tall she is shouldn't determine that. She'll learn how to do a well-placed kick, eventually. This mare will have a lot of adjusting to do in order to live with the mustangs, but she is willing to give it a try, even if they have a weird diet and the water sometimes tastes like mud.

Backstory: This mare's dam had been considered genetically superior and when she had Agar. But her friendly personality didn't carry over to her daughter. Agar was a fearful horse from the start, she was always a bit of a skittish mare around the stable hands and just wary of people in general. These traits weren't desirable and she was actually just about to be sold to a smaller ranch, less well known than Ard na Gréine, but then the tornado hit and she had to flee.

Affiliations: Will fill in once there are more survivors

Mate: None

Offspring: One adult mare that was sold a few years ago.

Other: :)

black-white-tovero-paint-5-by-venomxbaby-d5kc31k-fullview.jpg

Twisting Fate | Horse RP | [Open]July 17, 2021 12:02 AM

ataciara

Neutral

Give Award
{ Name }
Old Blue Soldier
/ /
{ Nickname }
Soldier / O.B.
/ /
{ Age }
16 Years
/ /
{ Gender }
Gelding / Castrated Male
/ /
{ Breed }
Irish Cob
/ /
{ Herd / Rank }
No Herd
Survivor
/ /
{ Desired Rank }
He's just happy to be alive
/ /
{ Appearance }
(c) all images greenleaf-stock on deviantart.com

Old Blue is a large Irish Cob, standing at a height of 16HH; he would be classified as a 'Grand' Vanner, if he was to be sorted into the three height classes for his breed. To accompany his height is a quite stocky build, with powerful muscle beneath a soft coat and a physique typically found in the stock breeds of the world.
Though shorter than the typical draft horse, Old Blue has a broad build and has the capability to pull carriages and caravans, as well as perform numerous different disciplines; due to his muscle and large size, he can support heavier riders.
As for his coloration, Old Blue is quite typical for the breed, and contrasts his name greatly; rather than any sort of blue tint or perhaps a roan, the gelding is instead a typical Tobiano pattern; he possesses a black base coat, with large white patches all over.
A thick feathering circles all four of his hooves, possessing a white color with the occasional cream appearance depending on how the sunlight hits him. This is mostly due to dirt occassionally clinging to the hair, due to how often it brushes against the ground when he's in the pasture or running a course.
As for his mane and tail, they both are of a decent length and thickness; his tail falls down to the beginning of the feathering around his ankles, possessing a dark ebony color, which appears to have the faintest tint of red under direct sunlight. His mane is of opposite coloring, a clean white that looks blond when the sun hits it just right, falling just to the center of his neck with his forelock seeming to act as bangs that hang over his eyes.
/ /
{ Personality }
At surface level, Old Blue Soldier appears to be quite calm and collected; he holds himself with a sure posture, practically radiating a feeling of 'welcome, hello, I promise I am friendly'. He's a gentle equine, each step of his hoof placed carefully to avoid potentially stepping on tails, human feet, or potentially the back of another horse's hoof. He would never intentionally hurt another, and seems the biggest of sweethearts in his apology to make up for his error.
As you get to know the Cob's personality, however, you will see that beneath surface level, he holds a great level of anxiety regarding the humans around him. It's subtle, clear only in the quickening of his breath or the consistent flicking of his ears, gaze flitting from person to person. He grew up around the creatures, and respects them greatly, but he can't help but to feel as though the ones he sees now will be replaced with new faces, leading to him in another trailer and on his way to a new place to get used to.
Not all of Old Blue's behaviors toward people are nervous, however; the sight of tack is quick to lighten his mood, the gelding excited and shuffling eagerly closer, bumping his head gently against that of his rider with noises of utter joy. He has learned to associate tack with riding, never seeing them before he's loaded into a trailer, so he greets the sight with an entirely different approach. He loves having a rider atop his back, bareback or saddled up, and practically prances about, moving with what could only be described as unbridled excitement.
He treats his work with a human atop his back as the most important thing he will ever do; the safety of his rider is his priority, and he will do everything so meticulously that he will panic over any mistake he makes, worried that he may have messed up so severely that he'll be sold once again. His hips jerk in what could best be described as a buck any time he lands incorrectly or makes a wrong step, though not with enough force to truly send his rider flying, only enough to slightly raise their behind from the seat.
With other horses, Old Blue is at ease; he's got a good four years left in him, and he doesn't let them forget that he can still work just as well as they, should his abilities or age be brought into question.
/ /
{ Backstory }
The young colt was born following the pairing a stud he'd never gotten the chance to meet and a darling, intelligent young mare by the name of Whistling Breeze, affecionately named Whistle by the toddler grandson of their owner. Old Blue Soldier was named for his fight to stand sooner than he could, and his determination to reach his mother's milk before any other foal in the barn could; he was deemed Soldier, with Old Blue coming from an older stallion on his sire's side.
Whistling Breeze and Old Blue Soldier were practically inseparable as he grew, one day maturing into a fine young stallion. His growing up was quite normal for a sheltered horse, with the stallion being groomed to become a known name in dressage, with his master's eldest granddaughter atop his saddle.
Alas, it was not meant to be. A heart attack claimed dear old George, who had written in his will that his business partner would claim full custody of the horses and property in his passing. Reginald was not an equestrian, simply in it as the financial manager and hoping to inherit a large sum of land to later sell to be the standing place of a new motel.
The horses were sold, mother and son splitting ways for the first time in his six years of life. He'd spent the next four bouncing from property to property, too frightened of being without his mother and in the unfamiliar contraption, which he'd soon know as a trailer, that he had yet to be familiarized with. Somewhere along the road, after being studded out roughly four times, he had been gelded.
He had eventually found a "forever" home at the age of 14 in the care of a sweet young woman he remembers being named Meghan. Meghan was a lifelong horse lover, riding and caring for them since she was able. She had cared deeply for each of her horses, and within her first year had managed to coax Old Blue out from his stall and into the pasture without fear that he'd be sold again. He was home.
Meghan had been accepted into a prestigious school abroad at the age of twenty-four, and once again, at the age of 15, Old Blue Soldier found himself loading into a trailer to be sent elsewhere.
That's how he found himself at the now fallen stable; he still had trouble believing he won't be sold or abandoned again, giving the occasional nip or bump should a human come too close for his comfort or move quicker than he'd like to. A deep-set hatred of trailers had developed in the gelding, and even now he simply refuses to go in without being tricked.
Unfortunately for the already distrustful gelding, the tornado caused a fleeing of the horses from the stable. He went alongside them, the paternal gelding acting quickly to reign any loose ends in and lead them away from the debris. He took on a sort of 'lead stallion' role for the survivors due to age and experience, and his care toward the younger equines, though he quite looks forward to letting someone else prove themselves worthy of leading the little band of companions and simply relaxing until his final days.
/ /
{ Foals }
He sired a few in the past before his being gelded, though none would be relevent here.
/ /
{ Any Injuries }
A long, nasty cut trails along the gelding's neck from a fencepost he'd blocked from another horse, using his size to his advantage for their safety. It's still very tender, though he refuses to let anyone see the weakness.
/ /
{ Affiliations }
To be added as more survivors are created; open to discussion
Twisting Fate | Horse RP | [Open]July 17, 2021 01:59 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
WIP

Name
Dancing Lost Spirit
Prefers to be called Jazz(y) though
Anu after Anubis, patron god of lost souls and the helpless, is another of her nicknames though she hates it

Herd
Doesn't belong to an official one

Rank
Survivor

Desired Rank
She's fine

Apperance
All Image Credits go to mwilliams-stock

Jazzy is a mare with a bay colored coat, having beautiful rich tones throughout her fur that could be considered red instead of a brown given the right kind of lighting standing in the shade or sun. Jazzy has a single white colored sock on her front right hoof that stands out amongst the sea of brown and black tones, and a blaze that goes down her head from nearly between her ears down to near where her top lip is. While the blaze is relatively straight on one side, for the other it dances in a pattern that makes the white stroke thin near the beginning, then abruptly thicker between where her eyes and the start of her muzzle is. Jazzy, or Jazz, either works fine with her, bears a black colored mane and tail that's relatively silky and smooth and while the forelock doesn't obscure her vision or get in the way, her mane falls behind her beautifully like a curtain and could be considered a bit wavy if one were to look closely at it.

Assuming you have somehow convinced this paranoid mare to let you get that close to be able to notice such a thing. She isn't the oldest horse, being 10 years old, and is currently nearing the halfway point of her lifespan so she would consider herself done with growing. Despite this though, she stands at a considerable height even if she might not get any taller, being 16.3 hands tall and standing a hand or two taller than the average horse. To add onto that fact, while she may not be the most muscular or sturdily of built horse compared to some of the others with breeds more suited to brute force, Jazz has a rather slender build that can still pack a punch with a soft kick to the jaw or a sharp nip in the side

Her ears, despite being very attentive and ready to flick in a direction to better hear any coming threats, is almost always pinned to the back of this mares head and can rarely be seen sitting idly upright if not down or rapidly swiveling around to try and hear something that most likely isn't really there. That, and combined with the fact her stance is usually very rigid or stiff, with joints locked to make her look taller and at the ready to combat whatever may be thrown at her, and that when not doing that and talking with another horse who may be trying to hold a conversation with her she will constantly be shifting her weight. It's not like Jazz will hide any of these facts that she's always ready and very tense, no, rather she much prefers that everyone know she's like this so that they might better stay away from her vicinity.

Jazz has no intention to socialize much or get to know someone very well ever. She won't allow herself to get hurt by anyone, no matter who they might be or how often they may have passed by her in the stables or when grazing inside of the pastures. Jazz holds an air around het that always seems to demand and warm others to stay far, far away from her and to never approach unless they're wanting to get into a fight or her bad side. With stomping her hooves, it sometimes feels she's always ready to kick someone if they do so much as to breathe too close to her and there have even been times where she has briefly spooked at a particularly harsh breeze or sudden sound from behind

Any Injuries
Other than constantly coughing and a slash wound caused from some sort of debris on her back she's good

Personality
Jazzy when it comes to temperament will very easily land at the more stubborn and hard to work with side of things rather than someone who will agree with absolutely everything and be a yes man or goody two shoes kind of person looking to gain favours by always taking someone's side. This mare much prefers to stand with her own opinions, no matter who may be against her or how wrong someone else may think she is and holds quite the stubborn streak. When she commits or thinks something, it'll take a hella lot more than the agreement of everyone else in the group and jumping through some hoops to get her to also change her mind. When she thinks she's right, she's right. Or when she wants to go one way and others want to go their own way, she'll take the way she damn wants to go, thank you very much. She doesn't need others in her head or making any kind of decision for her, and I pray for their souls if they ever think they're above her or know what's best for her apparently. Jazzy is still somewhat in her prime, and can make decisions for herself though this attitude may be because she feels like she's losing whenever she goes along with something someone else says or agrees. She's not competitive in the slightest, but losing has done nothing but mean bad things for her so she would very much like to avoid that.

With being stubborn comes her also being rather mean in both her powerful kicks she has no problem delivering and her kind of attitude when speaking. She could bep considered somewhat of a pessimist if you'd like or you yourself would consider her to be as such, with her mainly throwing in comments of how she expects the worst of things to happen with a sarcastic or snarky tone being the normal accompanied by an eye roll or a less than pleased expression. Her tone is nothing other than either completely and utterly bored with whatever you may be discussing about, defensive when she thinks you're going for her in some sort of way, or an angry hiss in general whenever someone may be talking about something completely stupid and irrelevant to the moment or talking as if they know what the hell is good for her when she knows they don't. Don't tell her what to do, she has a brain and can think perfectly fine damn you and you're about to get a kick to the goddamn face if you don't shut up about your opinions anytime soon. Her words rarely carry even an ounce of care or concern no matter the subject even if others may be worried or there's a goddamn fire surrounding them. It would take on something more serious, bit still lack any kind of care for the others around her or even herself. It's as if she is always expecting the absolute worst case scenario to happen and welcoming it with open arms

-Doesn't think highly of herself, it's an act to shield her
-Thinks someone is always out to get her
-Will cooperate and be less of a prick to horses who have shown her respect and/or kindness

-On edge, feels she can never relax
-Easy to spook
-While she hides it, words can easily hurt her
-Trust issues, or just issues in general

Backstory
Roughly handled as a foal
Training to be a racehorse
Eventually became unmanageable and they sold her
New home was nice, but they let their inexperienced son take care of her
Sold her again, this time to Ard na Gréine
Tornado :D

Affiliations
I'll add as more survivors are added
Agar - WIP
Old Blue Soldier - WIP
Moor - WIP

Crush
N/A

Mate
Nobody worth mentioning, she had a mate once when she was younger that was a stud, and then grew into what she currently is and wouldn't allow anyone else to even come close to her

Offspring
The foal she was supposed to birth didn't make it :<
Was always way too much of a prick after then for anyone to be able to pair her with someone, but god does she want one

Other

Edited at July 24, 2021 11:02 PM by Valinyx
Twisting Fate | Horse RP | [Open]July 17, 2021 02:08 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
WIP
Name
Moor

Herd
Belongs to no official herd

Rank
Survivor

Desired Rank
Too shaken and lost to think of that right now

Apperance

Moor is much more of a smaller creature compared to some of the others inside of the group being that of nothing more than an 8 month old Colt compared to the more impressive ages of 10, 16, 5, and such. Though with age, it's assumed he'll grow to be as tall as around 16 hands, maybe even a little taller depending on how and if his build changes as he matures more and moves on to his older years. The majority of his short furred coat consists for that of a seal brown color, the base being a nice mahogany color with lighter brown points of a more chocolate color being most apparent on his muzzle and some patches of the fur near the base of his neck where his shoulders are, near the point between his back and front legs and stomach, and behind his hind legs. The coloration that's on his muzzle blends rather nicely with the rest of his coat and at the tip it turns back into a similar color as the majority of his coat. A white star on his head that looks more like a blob than a precise marking and the same white color on his back legs help to break up the mostly dark coloration that takes up his fur

Though the white pattern on his legs are dirty and messy with his running and even sometimes playful rolling around, taking up a lightish brown maybe even cream kind of color that matches somewhat to the same color as his back hooves if not for the blue stripe that takes up the front. His eyes look more of an Amber than anything else but can take on more of a rich brown kind of color in certain lighting. Moor's mane and tail could be considered short, though it looks as if it may soon be leaning more towards that of the longer spectrum, with the hair being fluffy to the touch. His mane is a dark, deep color at the roots though gets lighter at a more dusky kind of light brown at the ends with his tail a mix of the two colors put together to make it look rather thick. Moor is very much wobbly on his feet, that much is apparent from when he will sometimes seem as if he lunged to the side when he was actually stumbling or accidentally tripping over his legs. Despite this though, he keeps himself in a confident kind of position with his head held high and ears perked up. He tries, he really does

Any Injuries
None that are major except for a few shallow cuts and a slightly swollen leg, though the can all heal in time

Personality
-Very curious
-Eager to learn
-Sometimes asks too many questions
-Attaches to others very easily
-First impressions are very important, you be mean or do anything rude he'll avoid you or snap back at any approach made

-Confident, though can be shaken
-Wary to approach anybody new, but generally social and quick to warm up
-Follows orders from older horses maybe a bit too eagerly always saying sir or ma'am
-Not optimistic, but not pessimistic either
-Catches onto things quickly

Backstory
Born at a different stable
The ranch he was in was losing money fast
Had to sell a lot of their horses
Was sold to Ard na Gréine with his mom
Tornado hit and hasn't seen her since :(

Affiliations
I'll add as more survivors are added
Agar - WIP
Old Blue Soldier - WIP
Jazzy - WIP

Crush
N/A

Mate
Too Young

Offspring
N/A

Other
:>

Edited at July 24, 2021 10:39 PM by Valinyx
Twisting Fate | Horse RP | [Open]July 17, 2021 08:24 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
All finished forms accepted
Twisting Fate | Horse RP | [Open]July 17, 2021 09:22 PM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award

BIG WIP

Asami

dapple-gray-paint-5-by-venomxbaby-d2te794-fullview.jpg

Herd: The Reeks herd

Desired Rank: Deputy, maybe

Appearance:

dapple-gray-paint-3-by-venomxbaby-d2qzprm-fullview.jpg

This young mare is getting close to reaching her full height and currently stands around 12.5 hh, with her full height being achieved once she reaches 4 years and will stop growing at 14 hh. Her coat is similar to her father's, though lighter in color. She is a dapple grey, just like him, and inherited a pinkish patch on her muzzle, and her mother had a similar one. Her one marking is a white stripe on her face, Asami has no others. This yearling doesn't have any scars either, she hasn't been alive long enough to accumulate them, yes she had her few nicks and scratches here and there, but none ever turned into scars.

Asami's eyes are dark brown, and in the light, they turn to almost an amber color, with some gold flecks towards her pupil. Dark lashes frame her orbs and she has no scars/scrapes/markings around them. Her mane and tail are the same color, white, though the tips turn to more of a yellowish hue. Her build is more for speed than strength, though as she gets older it will start to even out.

Any Injuries: Her limbs are sore and it hurts to move, she has a few minor scratches but other than that she is fine.

dapple-gray-paint-4-by-venomxbaby-d2sx2ko-fullview.jpg

Personality:

WIP-I'll finish this soon

words

words

words

dapple-gray-paint-1-by-venomxbaby-d2qcn37-fullview.jpg

Mate: None

Offspring: None

Other: Her mother is a deceased white mare, and Kohana is her father.

flying-horse-by-venomxbaby-d4nlmob-fullview.jpg

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us