Wolf Play : An Academy for the Cursed - Fantasy RP - Closed
Chatbox
 Purgatory
05:23:43 Purge
I struggle through my usual 60, couldn't imagine being in the hundreds let alone thousands
 loki_budgie
05:22:47 skye
thanks XD
 The Fear Seekers
05:22:40 Night, Shadow, Raven
Hey chat! I just got back from camping!
 QueenAlderamin
05:22:32 Queen / Jo
Skye goodluck
 QueenAlderamin
05:22:19 Queen / Jo
Purge I over bought moves was aiming for 1000
 loki_budgie
05:21:23 skye
jo
i have 5911
wish me luck XD
 SilverMountain
05:21:12 The Naming Empress
Vio
An albino
 Purgatory
05:21:06 Purge
Jo

How did you manage this XD
 loki_budgie
05:20:54 skye
yeah haha
they are all cute
the art for this game is just chefs kiss
 QueenAlderamin
05:20:23 Queen / Jo
2329 moves should keep me occupied lol 😂
 violentdogs
05:20:10 Kiri / Keira
-WP Click-
Pup check?
 Purgatory
05:19:40 Purge
I like the cats too, just fought off 3 of them
 loki_budgie
05:18:42 skye
purge

yeah haha they are super cute.
they may add it next year who knows!
 Purgatory
05:17:14 Purge
I wish the malinois was available for decor, I love the art for it
 loki_budgie
05:16:58 skye
silver

yeah haha
they are the worst thing in the world 😭
 SilverMountain
05:16:15 The Naming Empress
Low Key
Yeah
Its been fine the last couple of days but Today theyÂ’ve hit me hard😖
 loki_budgie
05:15:17 skye
silver
period cramps are just the worst.
i literally couldn't sleep last night because of them
 SilverMountain
05:13:32 The Naming Empress
Sorry
I poofed
Sorry anyone who tried to contact me im distracted by period cramps
 loki_budgie
05:12:27 skye
so how is everyone?
 Continental Wolves
05:08:54 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Sateda
If she was lower than 40R AC i'd customize her put shes already good rarity *^*

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -1
Western Rattlesnake : +2
Brown Bear : -3
    Fall Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1 ..  5  6  7  8  9

An Academy for the Cursed - Fantasy RP - ClosedOctober 22, 2020 09:17 PM

Qyusen

Neutral

Give Award

Pack Name: Riverwing anxiety

Pack Number: 2665278

Activity Level [How often are you Online?]:

about once a day. I can't say when.

~

Role: student

Character Name: Clover

(please note: she doesn't have a last name, for some strange reason)

Nickname[s]: Clover

Species [With all the Magical Folk in the World, what are you?]: Water nymph

Sexuality: straight... or people think so.

Appearance: Clover has soft straight choclate-colored hair that curl inwards at the end, and a pale complexion with scattered freckles in a group across her cheeks. Her ears are pointed on the ends, and she has a crown of leaves on her head and leaves on her wrists. She often wears a cloak that goes to her stomache that is covered in leaves. The leaves change with the seasons(they don't fall off, though), and if she does not touch water for more then an hour, the leaves shrivel and die, killing her.

Personality: Clover loves the water. She's quiet since she can't talk, but to be honest, even if she could, she wouldn't. She's really shy and is uncomfortable around others. Her hate/anger tolerance is also very high, and she rarely gets angry. Other then wonder, you can't tell what her emotion is just by looking at her.

Blood Magic Curse [What Power[s] have you been gifted. Cursed Kids Only]: Breathing underwater, Faster swimming, Main: Water telekinesis

Dislikes: Fire, hights, Pollution

Strengths: Water telekinesis, Water breathing

Weaknesses: Her leaves shriveling, fire, winter, Not talking above water

Greatest Fear:Burning endlessly

Brief Backstory [Optional]:

Dorm: f

Crush/Relationship: ????

Edited at October 24, 2020 10:17 AM by Riverwing Anxiety
An Academy for the Cursed - Fantasy RP - ClosedOctober 22, 2020 09:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

WIP

Pack Name:
Pack Number:
~
Role:
Cursed Child
Character Name:
Deni Rechievich
Nickname[s]:
Denny, Danny, Tats, ect..
Species [With all the Magical Folk in the World, what are you?]:
Vukodlak/Vampir Hyprid
Sexuality:
Bisexual (Male lean)
Appearance:
(FC: Jaden Hossler)
Deni is a naturally brown haired big with a warmer ivory complexion. He keeps his hair in an under-cut curtain hairstyle and currently has most dyed pale blond, though his brown roots have grown out over time. He stands at five foot nine with a lean yet muscled build. His eyes are almondesque and very dark grey in color. Some say they look black and when he gets riled, they turn vibrant orange. His face is rather square-ish with a sharp jawline and chin. His lips are semi-plump and always seem to look a bit chapped even though they are soft. His smile is a charming half smile, and usually hides his teeth. Said teeth are gleaming white and slightly more pointed than usual.
His usual attire consists of a pair of ripped jeans, a baggy tee, hightops, black rounded glasses, and a necklace of silver chain around his neck. He also likes to pain his nails because he thinks it looks good. His usual color of choice is black.
His ears are peirced, once on the left and twice on the right. His lip is peirced with a ring of silver.
He has tattoos that span up one of his arm, randomly placed yet somehow fitting together perfectly. He also has a small one on his collarbone that's says, "Quoth The Raven".
Personality:
Deni is definitely what you would call a class clown. His humor varies depending on the people he is with, but it is usually dark and sarcastic. He is very hyper, always on a mile a minute schedule. There are not many who can say they have seen him relaxed, but those who do are the ones he really trusts. Trust is one of the most important things to this boy, and if you break it, don't expect to get it back. Ever. This usually friendly boy can turn cold and sociopathic in an instant if need be.
Blood Magic Curse [What Power[s] have you been gifted. Cursed Kids Only]:
Mind Reading: If he concentrates enough, he can see through your eyes and into your mind; accessing all past memories.
**Also, the usual abilities for his species**
Dogs, The night, astrology, mythology, music, the cold.
Dislikes:
Blood, brownies, being too hot, mean people, fire.
Strengths:
Deni can almost always ease a tense situation by cracking a joke or being a solmn comfort for someone. He excells at sports and speed.
Weaknesses:
Deni doesn't take most situations seriously. He isn't the most grateful of beings. His Vukodlak genes cause him to lose sleep every night.
Greatest Fear:
That he would hurt someone he loves.
Dorm:
E
Crush/Relationship:
Open
Other:
He has a Russian accent.
Theme Song: Match Into Water by Peirce the Veil

Edited at October 22, 2020 10:19 PM by Umbra Mortis
An Academy for the Cursed - Fantasy RP - ClosedOctober 22, 2020 09:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Riverwing Anxiety said:

Pack Name: Riverwing anxiety

Pack Number: 2665278

about once a day. I can't say when.

~

Role: student

Character Name: Clover

Nickname[s]: Clover

Species [With all the Magical Folk in the World, what are you?]: Water nymph

Sexuality: straight... or people think so.

Appearance: Clover has soft straight choclate-colored hair that curl inwards at the end, and a pale complexion with scattered freckles in a group across her cheeks. Her ears are pointed on the ends, and she has a crown of leaves on her head and leaves on her wrists. She often wears a cloak that goes to her stomache that is covered in leaves. The leaves change with the seasons(they don't fall off, though), and if she does not touch water for more then an hour, the leaves shrivel and die, killing her.

Personality: Clover loves the water. She's quiet since she can't talk, but to be honest, even if she could, she wouldn't. She's really shy and is uncomfortable around others.

Blood Magic Curse [What Power[s] have you been gifted. Cursed Kids Only]: Being a nymph, breathing underwater is like a second nature, but a genetic mix up caused her to get extra control over water. However, she cannot talk above the water, and dehydration is much more likely.

Dislikes: Fire, falling

Strengths: Water telekinesis, Water breathing

Weaknesses: Her leaves shriveling, fire, winter, Not talking above water

Greatest Fear:Burning endlessly

Brief Backstory [Optional]:

Dorm: D

Crush/Relationship: ????

Other: Theme song: Celeste by Exra Vine

Dorm D is already filled, apart from that Accepted.
Is there another you'd like to pick?
An Academy for the Cursed - Fantasy RP - ClosedOctober 22, 2020 09:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
THE RP FORUM IS OUT!
An Academy for the Cursed - Fantasy RP - ClosedOctober 22, 2020 10:01 PM

Qyusen

Neutral

Give Award
Yes... I noticed that and changed to F. Is it accepted??
wait nvm thanks

Edited at October 22, 2020 10:01 PM by Riverwing Anxiety
An Academy for the Cursed - Fantasy RP - ClosedOctober 22, 2020 11:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Role:

Magical Sciences and Potions

Character Name:

Vosa Dorde

Nickname[s]:

V, Viv

Female

Species:

Gorgon

Sexuality:

Pansexual; Asexual

Appearance:

Vosa is often described as being very handsome, standing at 6’3 with silky smooth light brown skin and a diamond-shaped face. Her straight body has long legs, normal length arms, and a medium torso. Her hair is made up of many snakes, all of them being slightly different shades of green, they are most often pushed back off of her forehead except for a single snake on the right side which barely covers her eye. The rest is left to wiggle around as they please, the longest one reaching to her mid-back.

She has very light yellow eyes with vertical pupils, long green eyelashes surrounding them.

Her working outfit consists of a smooth, white, long-sleeved shirt which she has fully buttoned beneath a sleek vest with 3 large buttons, it has a narrow v-line, which allows for the top to remain visible even when the suit's jacket is buttoned up. The jacket she sometimes wears is a perfect fit. It's a solid burgundy color without a pattern that radiates finesse. The jacket is the same length all around, it has no vent, there are two pockets on either side and there's a breast pocket which has been left empty.

She wears pants that copy the style of the jacket, both in color and pattern and they make an ideal combination with his shoes. She wears a pair of normal black dress shoes. She also wears a pair of thin-framed glasses and a puff suit tie

When outside of work, her outfit is usually a white tank top, leather jacket, black leggings, and ankle-length black low heeled boots, accessorized with white stud earrings and circle sunglasses.

Personality:

Viv is wise, patient, and mostly optimistic, along with being horrible being brutal as well.

She carefully planned kindness though, is what she's most popular for. On many occasions, people will count on this and her wise nature whenever they need advice. She can almost always be found with a present smile on her face although, behind her smile lies something far more sinister. Her opportunistic ways and slyness cause plenty of grievances and make things uncomfortable, to say the least.

Snakes (obviously)

Leather

Blood

Stories

Unruly people

Dislikes:

Mirrors

Swords

Cold climates

Baking

Cats

Strengths:

- Her intelligence

-Raw strength

-Tactical planning

Weaknesses:

Her ruthless personality often leads her to be uncaring

-Hardly goes easy on people

-Not very knowledgeable about complex emotions

Backstory:

~Later~

Greatest Fear:

She fears the unknown

Dorm:

Teachers?

Crush/Relationship:

None

An Academy for the Cursed - Fantasy RP - ClosedOctober 24, 2020 08:21 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Flower Field said:

Role:

Magical Sciences and Potions

Character Name:

Vosa Dorde

Nickname[s]:

V, Viv

Female

Species:

Gorgon

Sexuality:

Pansexual; Asexual

Appearance:

Vosa is often described as being very handsome, standing at 6’3 with silky smooth light brown skin and a diamond-shaped face. Her straight body has long legs, normal length arms, and a medium torso. Her hair is made up of many snakes, all of them being slightly different shades of green, they are most often pushed back off of her forehead except for a single snake on the right side which barely covers her eye. The rest is left to wiggle around as they please, the longest one reaching to her mid-back.

She has very light yellow eyes with vertical pupils, long green eyelashes surrounding them.

Her working outfit consists of a smooth, white, long-sleeved shirt which she has fully buttoned beneath a sleek vest with 3 large buttons, it has a narrow v-line, which allows for the top to remain visible even when the suit's jacket is buttoned up. The jacket she sometimes wears is a perfect fit. It's a solid burgundy color without a pattern that radiates finesse. The jacket is the same length all around, it has no vent, there are two pockets on either side and there's a breast pocket which has been left empty.

She wears pants that copy the style of the jacket, both in color and pattern and they make an ideal combination with his shoes. She wears a pair of normal black dress shoes. She also wears a pair of thin-framed glasses and a puff suit tie

When outside of work, her outfit is usually a white tank top, leather jacket, black leggings, and ankle-length black low heeled boots, accessorized with white stud earrings and circle sunglasses.

Personality:

Viv is wise, patient, and mostly optimistic, along with being horrible being brutal as well.

She carefully planned kindness though, is what she's most popular for. On many occasions, people will count on this and her wise nature whenever they need advice. She can almost always be found with a present smile on her face although, behind her smile lies something far more sinister. Her opportunistic ways and slyness cause plenty of grievances and make things uncomfortable, to say the least.

Snakes (obviously)

Leather

Blood

Stories

Unruly people

Dislikes:

Mirrors

Swords

Cold climates

Baking

Cats

Strengths: