Wolf Play : Compliment the user above you.
Chatbox
 Sanania
10:13:31 San, Sangria
Desti- The real question is, what isn't she guilty of.

She chewed up my laptop stylus that I use to sketch. That is whenever I felt like sketching something or drawing.
 Destinations End
10:12:39 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Sanania
What is she guilty of though. That's the question
 Sanania
10:11:05 San, Sangria
Venus- She's a Presa Canario. They're like cousins to the cane corso
 Venus
10:09:23 
Sanania,
Oh my god a cane corso??? She's stunning :O
 Ghost Queen
10:08:45 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
vote
-WP Click-
 Sanania
10:08:16 San, Sangria
Venus- Sending a prayer to the RNG litter gods right now.

Have an Athena
-Click-
 Luna🌕
10:07:02 Silver (She/her)
Me exploring in jungle for the quest bacon and seeing 6
leopards: *chuckes* IÂ’m in danger!
 Venus
10:04:15 
Sanania,
Pray for me man.
 Sanania
10:02:46 San, Sangria
second* *^*
 Sanania
10:02:29 San, Sangria
Venus - Do it. Do it. Do it!

I will work on said puppy's mugshot here in a sec
 Venus
10:01:48 
Sanania,
She's getting abit too old though but perhaps I'll squeeze another litter out of her before she gets booted.
 Sanania
10:00:47 San, Sangria
Venus- You could auction her off. Surely, someone will find her useful.

Ry- It really do! AND I somehow managed to get a Matron's Blessing boosted pup despite neither parents having boosts and the grandparents having a mix of DH's, Mela, and Albinism. >->
 Venus
09:59:37 
Sanania,
Oh sounds like a better, more value, purchase. Does said puppy have a mugshot? Hehe.
 Sanania
09:58:03 San, Sangria
Venus - I have my limits. I focus mainly on gear, not so much decor. Even then there is only so much gear you can put on a wolf before they start to look a bit too busy.

Good point, I suppose. I think I will hold off until I decide to splurge on some more apples.

I actually really want to buy a stylus since my puppy chewed up my other one to oblivion. Might be a next paycheck kind of thing or two paychecks from now. I have some gear ideas that I kinda wanna test out.
 Luna🌕
09:56:38 Silver (She/her)
Keep a CL G6 mela or no?
 Forgotten Memories
09:56:18 Ry/Ryder/Memories
River -
cool, feel free to reach out if you have any more questions
 Forgotten Memories
09:55:56 Ry/Ryder/Memories
San-
lmao. it do be like that sometimes though!
 Black River
09:55:14 Lady Lynn
Yep just found that! I didn't see the "sell" at first- Thank you Forgotten!
 Sanania
09:54:55 San, Sangria
Ry - Sounds like me a couple breedings ago. I tried to breed for a HW DH and wound up with two HW ES twins.
 Forgotten Memories
09:54:46 Ry/Ryder/Memories
River
go to the wolf you want to sell. scroll down to manage wolf. hit sell. put a price

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : +1
Mountain Lion : -3
Bengal Tiger : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Games
   1   ..    52    53    54    55    56   ..   90 

Compliment the user above you.March 30, 2020 08:17 PM

Corax Noir

Neutral

Give Award
I love your color scheme. That dark cerulean is just lovely. Your avatar matches your flag and your bio, and the image also has a really amazing texture.
Compliment the user above you.March 30, 2020 08:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
corax - oh my fucking g o d you're one of my favorite writers on here. you're an incredibly creative person and i can't get over your pack lore hhhh ,,,, it's so detailed and just ,,, stunning.
your writing is the kind of thing that'll just pick me up and place me in a world that stays in my mind forever -- and i can't tell you how much i admire that.
Compliment the user above you.March 30, 2020 09:03 PM

Corax Noir

Neutral

Give Award
First of all, after rain, that really means a lot to me. Thank you so much for saying that. Writing is something I can be rather insecure about. Secondly, I love how serene you come off as. The pale blue scheme, the subdued and simple bio/profile, and even the lowercase letters. Your avatar is amazing, and I especially like the blood-red effect on the left one. Also, for some reason I adore the name F R E E E E.
Compliment the user above you.March 31, 2020 10:11 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I love the roleplays you make! They're always creative and detailed, and WP needs more realistic human RPs. It's a shame I never found the time to join, but I do stalk some of them haha. Your pack lore is amazing too. I'm amazed at how prolific you are at writing.
Compliment the user above you.March 31, 2020 09:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
mars - first of all your avatar is a fucking work of art. this is the kind of artistic talent i joined this site to see. just ,,, speaks to me on a deeper level.

i am fourteen. and this is deep.

but actually, you're an incredible writer and i'm so grateful you joined my rp c: your bio is gorgeous, and i honestly love seeing you in chat c:

Compliment the user above you.April 1, 2020 12:14 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I haven't read a whole lot of your work, but you seem creative, and you look to have a strong liking for writing too which others can find inspiring. Good golly gosh are you a nice person, as well.

You're quite enjoyable to be around and I like chattin' with ya when I get the chance. You're one neato burrito in my book!

Compliment the user above you.April 1, 2020 03:09 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I like the hot dog lol. Hes adorable.
Compliment the user above you.April 1, 2020 09:33 AM

Corax Noir

Neutral

Give Award

Pudding Cup, you just seem very endearing. Your pack bio is very cute, and I love your description of the kinds of wolves that are in your pack. Your wolf names are wonderful - I especially love Moonstone the Supernova and Onyx Moon (I also like Instant Karma, but I'm biased because I also adore that song).

Phase the Skull, you're a newbie (re-newbie?) so I can't tell too much about you yet. But your wolf names are very nice and simple. I love how well they fit the wolves (especially Moo. Ha.) And obviously, they are the coolest of the cool.

Compliment the user above you.April 1, 2020 10:54 AM

Lucid Insanity

Lightbringer

Give Award
@Corax Noir

I LOVE your pack bio!! You are an amazing writer. I love that story (idea) of La Cosa Nostra (I think that's what it was) and the circus. So creative! If it's your passion to write, keep pursuing it : ) You have great ideas you could write a whole book!

Also...cool avatar :D

Edited at April 1, 2020 10:54 AM by Lucid Insanity
Compliment the user above you.April 4, 2020 01:59 PM

Corax Noir

Neutral

Give Award

I was going to wait for someone else, but oh well. I tried.

Lucid Insanity is a wonderful, wonderful name. You could have chosen any word to go in front of Insanity, but I think Lucid is by far the best choice. And you even have the definitions in your bio! Also a wicked cool OC (love the two faces). Your offer of emotional support is incredibly kind, and I identify with your hopeless writer-ness.

Forums > Socialize > Games
   1   ..    52    53    54    55    56   ..   90 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us