Wolf Play : Starrys Character Stash | DNP | - Non-humanoid -
Chatbox
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:18:48 Chat's snack
Mass breeding tomorrow :3
 Frostyhills24
08:17:33 Frosty, (She/Her)
any specific markings that y'all like on characters?
 Arachne
08:07:00 Ara/Kat
Salem
now i have the urge to try that out xD
 Salem
08:06:51 Rumi
-WP Click-
 nightpack
08:06:07 
hey
 distant-screams
08:04:54 katy | beetle
i mean.. i guess i'm glad apocalypse didn't die e.e

i wish it'd been him instead of norminare though LMAO
 Salem
08:04:37 Rumi
Kat
You can even block yourself lol
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:04:22 Chat's snack
Good morning, Chat.
 cavendish
08:02:44 caven
-WP Click-
thanking the lords my baby didnt go today
 Arachne
08:02:29 Ara/Kat
hold on, you can send yourself PMs?
 Salem
08:01:22 Rumi
Aurora
It'd get lost in the mail ^^"
 Boo
08:00:34 Chrissy
i would sue.
 Crescent Nightwalker
08:00:17 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Salem, you could always send yourself a PM in your mailbox so you can look back at it if you want.
 Emmet
07:58:55 Emmet (he/him)
NOOOOO 😭
My quasar BP died today 😭😭😭
 distant-screams
07:58:29 katy | beetle
Poe,
maybe lol. i've bred more viti's than chimera, LF/DF's or axanthic so i've always felt like they're a bit more common. definitely more rare than albino/mela though
 Salem
07:57:47 Rumi
Aurora
Oo that's actually cute, I'll try to remember it :0
 Poe
07:57:13 
Katy-
That is too funny that out of all his offspring, he never threw out a viti. Honestly I feel like they are hard to come by.
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:56:49 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Salem,
Really thinking something cute because Luna but instead it's fancy so I just came up with Lunielle. >w<
 distant-screams
07:54:43 katy | beetle
Poe,
same xD he was stubborn as hell. threw someone else a chimera, tons of albinos, and a DF but he refused to give anybody another viti lmao

i might remake him eventually when i get my hands on another low gen viti
 Salem
07:53:52 Rumi
Aurora
Weird. I mean you can probably suggest one in chat but I'm more likely to forget it since the poll won't end today, probably tomorrow sometime in the afternoon :')

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +5
Copperhead : +4
Ermine : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Starrys Character Stash | DNP | - Non-humanoid -December 11, 2020 11:06 AM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

All of my non-humanoid RP OCs will reside here. All other personal OCs will have a different thread, when I get around to it. You can find my humanoid characters here.

Please keep in mind that these characters belong to me. I have put a few hours worth of work into each of them, and, please, don't steal them.
It's worth noting that quite a few of these characters are old and cringey, and my writing and ability to develop chars has been improved since then :')

And lastly, I would like to reiterate that I would prefer you not posted in this thread. If you have any comments about the characters, please don't hesitate to reach out via pm.

Edited at December 11, 2020 11:13 AM by Boundless
Starrys Character Stash | DNP | - Non-humanoid -December 11, 2020 11:13 AM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

- Dogs -

(Pages Four and Five)

{Tags: Dog Characters: Strays, pets, working dogs, and sleddogs;}

{Tags: What is Left of Us;}

Anfall: Page

Orden: Page

Kämpe: Page

Tysta: Page

Afton: Page

Padda: Page

{Tags: The Last Great Race, Other Sleddog RPs;}

Cobalt: Page

{Tags: Hope;}

Camino: Page

{Tags: Strays and Pets;}

Juno V1 and V2: Page

Detroit: Page

----------------------------------------------

- Wolves -

(Page)

{Tags: Wolves, and Wolf-like Characters; Lumen}

{Tags: A Wolf's Journey;}

- Equines -

(Pages and)

{Tags: Equine, and Equine-like Characters;}

Ädel:

Others

(Pages and)

{Tags: Others;}

Edited at December 11, 2020 11:19 AM by Boundless
Starrys Character Stash | DNP | - Non-humanoid -December 11, 2020 11:14 AM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

___

Spare personalities + apperances + names:

Morally gray and far from selfless, Sol isn't the sweetest dog on the block. She cares little about how others feel, and displays of empathy are few and far between. The vulnerability and emotion of others almost never fails to make her uncomfortable and catch her off gaurd, and is likely the only thing that can render her speechless or uncertain, even if for only a few seconds. After those seconds pass, Sol tends to dismiss the other's pain or trauma, stay quiet, leave, or - if she's too distressed or panicked by the display - she'll poke fun at the vulnerable moment, labeling others as weak, and snapping cruel, insensitive comments. It might be fair to say that she is empathetic towards those she loves, but nobody really knows. Even if she had anyone close to her, it seems ridiculous to assume she would care enough to at all display any sort of compassion.

Perhaps part of her inability to onnect with others on an emotional level pretains to her self-centered nature. She may very well be more empathetic if she could just care in anyway for anyone but herself. Instead, she always comes first; Sol doesn't develop meaningful relationships, for fear of them hindering her in the future. She finds that deep friendships are a burden, and alliances are much easier to manage and suitable for survival. That being said, it's not as though Sol doesn't have any friends; she just selects her companions on the basis of their usefulness to her. Sol regards others as either tools or dead weight; there's no in between. Does she consider herself superior? Not neccessairily. It's not a question of arrogance for Sol, it's a matter of practicality, in her terms. She judges everyone immediately upon sight, and will make assumptions (correct or otherwise) far too soon. Although Sol can read others fairly well (although it's not exceptional talent of hers), she will look over the dogs who do not stand out in a crowd. Those of less intelligence, or who will slow her down, automatically are of no interest to her, and will therefore paid no attention to. She does not care if she can not benefit from their presence.

Although Sol isn't one for relationships, that doesn't mean she doesn't have her fun. Although one might get the impression that she's rather reserved, she's actually a very social creature. She enjoys witty banter - reigning queen over sarcasm itself - and finds teasing others (not often maliciously) an entertaining pastime. On the topic, it's important to note that she enjoys trouble and chaos, so as long as it doesn't endanger her or her plans. She finds it all rather amusing, despite whatever reckage it may cause. She may very well be found to be the perpertrator of said chaotic event as well. Boredom doesn't sit well with her, so Sol is indeed someone who is naturally attracted to the action.

Sol is rather flirty as well, even if the flirtation leads nowhere in the end. Toying with others isn't her most admirable trait (well, does she have any regardless?), and she will tease, lead on, and manipulate others on a whim. Silver-tongued and smooth indeed, it's not difficult to find oneself being warped by her poetic words and charming smile. She's a charismatic dog, although the more clever of canines likely would notice the insincerity of her smile, and the cunning twisting of words.

As one may have gathered already, Sol is quite the intelligent dog, and she uses her brains for all the wrong reasons. Conniving, calculating, and observant, Sol doesn't miss a beat. Her clear and cold logic has never failed her, and she can talk her way out of any situation she finds herself in. The resulting canine is too confident in her own abilities, leading to recklessness and a consistant lack of a plan. Although she's not one for planning, as stated above, and is ready would much rather wing it all, she does have a tendency to be scheming. Well, rather, she is scheming. All the time. There's always something she can be doing, somewhere she can be stirring up trouble, somebody she can be coaxing into loyalty to herself. There's always some sort of plot in Sol's mind, and they're almost never going to be a good thing for anyone but Sol. As stated above, she's not going to have a prepared plan, but does have numerous plots running wild in her head. In Sol's case, there is a difference. Sol will walk herself into tight situations willingly, often with at least somewhat understanding of whatever she's getting herself into. She doesn't care to plan an escape, nor does she have the foresight to avoid these situations if she's fixed on the end result. Indeed, Sol tends to lack sight of an overarching theme - she's not a 'big picture' type dog, or, at least, she doesn't care to see it. All that matters to her are the schemes that she eventually plows recklessly into after a brief evaluation.

Sol is rather unbothered by stressful situations, and brushes off any panic that many dogs would experience in the mentioned situation. She is able to remain alarmingly collected, so much so that it seems almost unnatural. There's always a nonchalant sort of aura about her, as though she cannot be bothered to take anything seriously.

Names in storage:

Alska, Andrei

Edited at December 11, 2020 11:18 AM by Boundless
Starrys Character Stash | DNP | - Non-humanoid -December 11, 2020 11:16 AM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
res

Edited at December 11, 2020 11:19 AM by Boundless
Starrys Character Stash | DNP | - Non-humanoid -December 11, 2020 11:19 AM

sock monkey

Lightbringer