Wolf Play : Starrys Character Stash |DNP| - Humanoid -
Chatbox
 Sabbath
10:34:46 Rook
If there's possibly a fire I wouldn't worry about "too many knocks"
 Kháos
10:33:41 Kaos || Khaos
I don't know how long to wait between each knock either.
 Kháos
10:33:18 Kaos || Khaos
How many knocks is too many? I'm trying to get the neighbors attention- there's smoke in their backyard.
 starmutt
10:32:29 marsh | they/it
find in explore for scavenge quests, fetch quests you just need to have one in your inventory by any means
 Heather
10:32:28 
Unless its the "Find 3 items in Explore", that one you do have to scavenge from Explore yourself
 Heather
10:32:03 
Dire Wolf, naw, if you have one in your Inventory, it counts - try looking for one in Marketplace > Barter > Search, if you have one in your inventory then open up Gullin's Quests menu, it should mark it as complete, and you get to keep the quest item too
 Sabbath
10:31:06 Rook
Oh, it's a fetch quest! I forgot those were a thing now.
 Stygian Forest
10:30:47 
Dire Wolf

Is it the quest where Gullin wants you to bring them a Bone Flute? If so, you have to find it in Explore for it to count, I believe.
 starmutt
10:30:47 marsh | they/it
unless fetch quest
i have a forum for that tehe which i will not link cause main chat xD
 Dire Wolf Haven
10:30:21 Dire, DWH
no it just says bring me one. I don't have to find it
 Sabbath
10:29:58 Rook
Dire Wolf Haven
If it's for a quest you'll need to find it in Explore.
And Sales would be the place to ask anyway.
 Dire Wolf Haven
10:28:20 Dire, DWH
IDK if this is the wrong chat but does anyone have a bone flute? I need one for a quest
 kycantina
10:25:55 ky but it's spooky
Saint, naww, 2k in a day is better than 8k in a week
 Salem
10:21:38 Rumi
fair reasoning...
 Saint
10:21:18 
ok now your making me look bad lmao
 kycantina
10:20:56 ky but it's spooky
I haven't explored today but
7 Day Gain: 11776 7 Day Loss: 3753 7 Day Profit: 8023
 Saint
10:20:51 
you wont, and you dont be broke
 Salem
10:19:59 Rumi
Mmm but how am I supposed to gamble it away or buy art? :3
 Saint
10:19:10 
i can supervise your money, just hand it over, i promise itll be safe lmaoo
 Salem
10:18:33 Rumi
I plan to spend 3k more too T~T
I think I'll make it back by.. eventually :3
This is why I need supervision

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Alligator : +5
Bobcat : -2
Grizzly Bear : +4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3    4    5 

Starrys Character Stash |DNP| - Humanoid -May 31, 2020 06:28 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
~ 𝒟𝑜𝑔𝓈 ~
---

Edited at December 11, 2020 10:34 AM by Boundless
Starrys Character Stash |DNP| - Humanoid -May 31, 2020 06:39 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
WOLFBLOOD
---------------------------------

Anfall

I.D.: no. 21

{Tags: What is Left of Us;}

Appearence:

30% Wolf, 35% AmStaff, 35% Plott Hound

Anfall stands at medium, perhaps taller height - aproxomitely 22 inches. She has a lithe, muscled figure well adapted to running and climbing. Her fur is short, having taken seemingly no resemblance of her wolf blood, but through atheletic endevors, she is able to remain at a reasonable body temperature during the cold season. Presumably, she wasn't bred to look like a wolf, but was bred for athletisicm, rather. Well, really, no one is quite sure what she was bred for. The bully bloodlines may indicate an attempt at a fighting breed, despite the generally friend disposition of the AmStaff (towards humans, at least). Plott Hounds are graceful hunters, powerful and agile - true athletes. The wolf lends to her a wary sort of confidence. Her head is slightly boxy, though not nearly as much as a purebred Amstaff. The shape of her cranium more closely reflects a Plott, but there is evidence of AmStaff blood. Her ears easily reflect the shape of an AmStaff, semi-pricked rather than fully pricked or folded.

Dog bloodlines have purged the wolf's double coat from her blood, leaving her rather vulnerable to cold temperatures. Her pelt is a deep russet, blackish in color. A distinct undertone of golden orange is visible in the sunlight. Anfall is brindeled, though faintly - lighter tones of orange streak through her pelt, and although they don't stand out, the marking is present. It may take a moment to distinguish the brindle, as her pattern does not neccessairily reflect the traditional marking. Flecks of orange seem to replace defined streaks. The brindle is even throughout her entire body. Her face is devoid of such color, really, only flecks of orange-brown speckled across her dark features. Her nose is a deep brown hue, and her eyes are a bright, glowing orange brown.

Personality:

Aggressive, hot - headed, and chronically grumpy, this outgoing wolfdog lacks no spirit. She is extroverted and social, even if she may come off as a gruff and irritable. She is sarcastic, impateint and snarky, and will run over her fellow dogs when she is in any way upset. It is near impossible to shove this dog around; she bows to no dog of her own rank, but cannot live without her superiors. She voices her opinion quite often, which has lead to punishment in the past. She is on the borderline with Beta on a daily basis, and she knows it. Somehow, this dog is so nonchalant and uncaring about everything that she manages manages to survive, much to the irritation of her commanders.

She is quite aggressive. Most chalk this up to her wolf blood, but she knows this isn't so. It's some sort of inate part of her. In turn, she is constantly alert, on guard, always on the offensive. In her mind, she must hurt others before they hurt her. Though aggressive, she is very non-judgemental. She doesn't measure dogs by their worst mistake, nor their greatest success. She gives second, and third, fourth chances. Although she comes off as rude to everyone, you don't have to worry about her bias against anyone - she is incredibly fair. When with Anfall, it's clear she means no personal offense, and one has no reason to fear unfair judgement from her. Although argumentative when it comes to getting her opinion across, Anfall is an excellent listener, and will quietly sit as someone rants. She is actually very open minded, though again, when she's angry, or completely believe she's right, she will force her opinion down everyone's throats until they accept. When she calms, she's a completely different story. A dog that's agreeable as can be when resting , she will easily go with whatever the group says.

When angry, she can make thoughtless, quite frankly stupid decisions. She doesn't grudges, oddly enough, considering her aggression. She is, however, incredibly spiteful in the short term - or, when it comes to Beta, or the world, for that matter, the long term. She survives, just to prove anyone who doubted it wrong. In this sense, yes - she cares what others think. She cannot fathom the thought of anyone believing her weak, and will do anything - even something stupid - to prove otherwise.

Anfall is a troubled character. She cannot untangle her mess of emotions. Deep down inside, she's loyal to Beta, and she knows it. She, of all dogs, the fiery rebel, is the last character one would expect to follow Beta willingly. And, reallly, it derives from Anfall's need to belong. She's a lost soul, with no memory of her past, no family, no friends. She desperately needs a purpose, a community, and has found none. So she channels her pained, fearful energy towards hating. Hating Beta despite her loyalty, hating her regiment, hating everything. Deep down, she's lonely. Anfall wants to be accepted and loved. She never has been, and if she was, she can't recall, as it was before her memory wipe. Her first memory was not of a mother, nor siblings - only the four blank walls of her cell, her prison.

Anfall is someone how, although outwardly authorative, is a folllower, not a leader. Her work ethic is excellent, and she will do absolutely anything for a leader she respects. Anfall needs someone to guide her, and she needs to belong somewhere, with someone. She both requires and desires someone telling her what to do, giving her purpose. It is, however, difficult to earn her respect, and she will test a leader until proven worthy. Often, she does not find this worthiness, and will take charge herself. This is perhaps why Anfall harbors such complex emotions towards Beta - she hates who and what they are, but they are strong, and give commands, guiding Anfall through her lost and tangled life.

Strengths:
- Decisiveness
- Drive
- Combat
- Resilient nature
- A workaholic
- Non-judgemental, gives everyone a chance. Little bias.

Weaknesses:
- Hot Headedness
- Prone to defying authority
- Snarky and sarcastic
- Insecure in the sense she needs to prove herself better than everyone else
- Can be stubborn
- Will defy authority
- Is loyal to them. Sfumato, one might say.
- A colorful vocabulary

- Success
- Being right (which is quite often, much to Beta's irritation)
- Sarcasm
- Rebellion
- Speaking with others, even in a not so friendly manner

Dislikes:
- Being talked down to
- Lazy dogs
- Stupid dogs
- Boring dogs
- Being alone for extended periods of time
- How misunderstood she is
Something to note: Anfall does not know it, but she was plucked from the wild as a yearling. She was brainwashed to forget her past, but she will occasionally have flashbacks.

Edited at December 11, 2020 10:34 AM by Boundless
Starrys Character Stash |DNP| - Humanoid -June 1, 2020 10:05 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
HALFBLOOD

Orden

I.D.: no. 22

{unupdated form}

___

Appearance:

Orden is a Majorica Shepherd Border Collie cross. Her body is lithe and sleek - a light frame, rather than heavy and strong. As both of her breeds were created for the sole purpose of herding, Orden could run, walk, or trot for hours at a time. Orden's not a fighting dog; although quick and agile, she is unlikely to do any serious damage. She started in Regiment November, before being transferred to the experimentally diverse regiment of Bravo.

Orden's natural bite force really isn't of much importance, considering she isn't built for combat and she is no match for some of the larger, more powerful dogs in her regiment. It is important to note, however, that her agile figure lends her to easy evasion of blows.

Her coat is a glossy black, but her underbelly, shoulders, tail tip, and muzzle are a stark white. Her fur is thin and silky, falling downwards rather than out - she cannot be considered fluffy in any way. Her front right leg up to her elbow is a metal prosthetic - a result of a fight Orden should not have picked. Orden's eyes are a warm brown hue.

Personality:

Reserved, observant, and quiet, Orden tends towards silence. Orden will describe herself as paralyzingly shy, but somehow outwardly manages to keep a facade of being somewhat outgoing and relatively easy to laugh. As a result of her Border Collie blood, Orden is whip - smart and alarmingly intelligent. She is able to analyze complex situations, read others like an open book, and calculate a plan all in one breath. Not only is she deeply intelligent, but also quite knowledgeable and observant. She doesn't miss any little detail, and as a result, knows far more than she seemingly should. There is a certain level of incomprehendible maturity about Orden; a silent, judgemental wisdom.

Orden always seems to have a pensive appearance - and if not, a worried expression. She is gaurded in her opinions and beliefs; one really can't figure her out on first glance. She believes that everything about Beta infringes upon her basic morals, and will, although silently, fight to the best of her ability. She knows that there will never come a day when she cannot hold her tongue; the dog is cautious with her words. She logically knows that there is something beyond these walls - something that needs to be discovered, but she does not feel she needs to discover it. Although Orden longs for peace and escape, she lives only for survival; she does not want a legacy, or even to be remembered. She wishes to be forgotten after her death, and hopes the world will move on, as it should.

Pperhaps a result of her silence and analytical mind, Orden is very judgemental. She can jump to conclusions about other's far too quickly, and often speaks with a cold, sarcastic tongue when agitated. Which, considering she's a soldier constantly under pressure, is quite often. Cautious, Orden is never one to jump to conclusions nor act before thinking. Only once did she make the mistake of being impulsive - and it lost her entire front right limb to her elbow. She despises her metallic limbs, as she believes it somehow ties her to this human world.

If one is able to break down her cold barrier, they still likely would not understand Orden. She will claim to be an easy dog to understand, but there is another layer, hidden beneath the initial silence, and even the compassionate, empathetic layer beneath. Orden, oddly enough considering that she is a canine, is somewhat of a solitary creature. She would be perfectly content to live on her own for the rest of her life, with no one to remember her, and no lives to change.

Orden, above all, despises violence. A somewhat problematic trait in the world she lives, but a valid one. Although composed in any situation, especially when faced with blood and wounds, she despises death and destruction. Orden is sensitive; stress, pain - it'll make her want to have a breakdown. To avoid stressful situations, Orde, resorts to attempting to control everything. Her cell must be pristine, and everything in her life must be exactly so. If it's not, then Orden complains. And, really, she complains at all times to anyone who will listen. She seems to be somewhat of an expert at invalidating other's pain by attempting to one-up them.

Past her distant nature, if one grows close, they might be able to find the goofy side of her - if they're lucky. Past that, nobody will ever really know who Orden is. Past that, nobody can understand that she really isn't happy, no matter how many times she smiles or laughs.

Strengths:
- Intelligent, observant, resourceful
- Mature, wise for her age
- Focused, long attention span, hardworking
- Excellent listener
- Composed, able to hold her tongue
- Physical and metal stamina, resiliant
- Morally strong, and determined to uphold her values
- Wit
- Honesty
- Empathy

Weaknesses:
- Despises others being harmed and violence
- Inwardly shy. Dislikes most social interaction - it feels forced to her.
- Blunt
- Dislikes combat - she isn't built for it. If anything, she's perfectly suited for a hunter. She's not aggressive by nature, but comes of as rather defensive.
- Always worrying
- Overly serious
- Very judgemental, often jumps to conclusions about other dogs
- Can be rather jumpy

- Personal space, being alone
- Patrols - they give her a chance to think
- Night - although it is completely dark, it is silent
- Dogs that are empathetic

Dislikes:
- Beta
- The Culls
- The City
- Her metal leg
- Lazy dogs
- Stupid dogs
- Violence

Edited at December 11, 2020 10:39 AM by Boundless
Starrys Character Stash |DNP| - Humanoid -December 11, 2020 09:47 AM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
CHIEF CULL
(oh no no no unupdated form look at that edgy char ew)

Kämpe

I.D.: no. 22

Appearence:

(WIP)

50% Beuceron, 20% Kangal, 30% Malinois. Maybe some GSD in there cause look at those e a r s

Her underbelly and neck are plated with sleek, light, silvery metal that somehow manage to move incredibly fluidly despite their odd placement. A lab-made material, the plates bend as though they were made of nothing more than flesh, yet repel any sort of forceful attack against them.

Her tail is also made of the same metal material. Sleek, and fading to a whip-thin end, it can be used as an effective weapon. Her four limbs are a slightly darker hue of metal, and are also laced with rubber to simulate tendons and muscle. The anatomy of her limbs reflect that of a true dog's, until you reach her talon-like claws.

Kämpe's cranium very clearly relects a GSD, with a long muzzle, graceful head, and larger ears (though perhaps not as large as a purebred GSD). Her body is long, and hips slightly sloping, but not quite to the extent of a German Shepherd. Kämpe's legs are long, amounting for a fair portion of her height - part of which she inherits from Kangal bloodlines. However, despite the heavier dog breeds in her blood, the greyhound in her seems to give her a slightly more graceful, lithe appearance, without compromising the powerful muscle.

Kämpe is a primarily black coated dog, with tan accents on her cheeks, faintly above her eyes, and on her legs and underbelly if not for the metal.

Personality:

Cold, intelligent, cruel. Call her what you'd like. She's only as much as she's programmed, really - or she should be. She shouldn't feel emotion, and any sort of feeling should be foreign to her. But Kämpe is a Cull of intelligence - she knows, that for Beta to hold power, fear must exist, even in the minds of a metal canine monster. And so, yes, Kämpe holds a slight notion of fear at every turn. Only slight, and appearing at random times, but this almost unnoticable fear is enough to keep her alive. Furthermore, Kämpe assumes that, from fear, derives more than one emotion, generally of a negative regard. From fear, anger is born. From this terror grows a multitude of emotions, and though even less evident than the fear within Kämpe, she knows flashes of these feelings as well.

As Kämpe ages, her programming begins to fail, and needs to be renwed. Beta is not aware of the faultiness of their system, and assumes that, like the physical machine apparatus, the mental wiring never tires, never grows old. It's not so. Spurts of emotion flash through Kämpe's mind at times, leaving her spinning and panicked, searching for answers.

Kämpe does fear outside of her programming. She fears her fear - it means emotion is flaring up. She fears herself, of the monster she knows she is. She fears her loyalty to Beta. She fears losing her apathy, and she fears what that could possibly mean for her. What monster would want apathy? Why does she desperately want to be numb? She chalks this up to the dilapated mess of a world. Why is it even worth living in? Kämpe has a purpose - serve Beta, and survive. That's what keeps her going, nothing more. But with flashes of emotions, and even occasional memories, she seems to becoming more and more lost. Is Beta doing the right thing, killing dogs and humans alike when they dare speak up? Why is she concerned about morals? Needless to say, Kämpe is a very complex character, tangled up in memories, emotion, and lost loyalties. Kämpe thinks herself a coward, as she wishes to block out the other side of the story, to remain in her apathy, to not see the pain she has caused, and to continue to serve Beta. By blinding herself to Beta's faults, life becomes easier. What she also can't consider is that her programming makes fighting apathy by choice nearly impossible, so her desire to remain cold and obedient is not completely her own. She really is not under her own control.

If one were to search deep within Kämpe's past, they would find she was an incredibly honest character. It is this sense of morals that begins to reveal itself, and conflict with her programming. It is from this interal combat that the need to find a worth arises from.

Kämpe knows how to use whatever resources are around her. She's incredibly intelligent, which is part of the reason of her selection as the Chief. She's a character that knows how to manipulate others, silently gathering information through careful observation, then playing off fears and weakness. She's thoughtful, but trained to be decisive. Kämpe is a character that works incredibly well with change. She learns with astounding speed, and adapts to her new environments as easily as one could possibly imagine. Really, she's whoever she needs to be in the moment, which may indicate her utter lack of self-knowledge; she does not, and cannot know who she is.

Strengths:
- Intelligence
- Authority
- Cunning
- Combat
- Manipulative, able observe, pick up, then play off fears and weaknesses
- Very adaptable, and works well with change

Weaknesses:
- Little mercy; really isn't programmed to understand such a concept
- Completely under the Beta's control
- Will go to whatever lengths neccessary to follow through with orders, and carry out what she was created to do
- Lost, lives in a panicked sort of disoriented manner. Flashbacks deepen a void of confusion, and she has no idea who she is, or who she once was. She's very conflicted. A war rages within her constantly, and she feels completely and utterly alone.
- Fears Beta, fears the monster within her, fears that she cares about morals, fears her need for apathy, fears her fear. She fears she is a coward for wishing emotion away, for desiring her apathy, to refuse to see the cruelty of Beta, even if it is nearly impossible to fight the mindless obedience anyway.

- A sense of worth
- Apathy
- Obediance
- Fellow Culls speaking with her like normal dogs
- The Organization being pleased with her

Dislikes:
- Rebellion
- Laziness
- Failure, on her part or others'
- Her fear in general
- Emotion (her own)

Theme songs:
Control, by Halsey
Broken Crown, by Mumford and Sons
Lovely, by Billie Eilish and Khalid

Edited at December 11, 2020 10:41 AM by Boundless
Starrys Character Stash |DNP| - Humanoid -December 11, 2020 10:23 AM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Tysta
~ Character I.D., see bottom of 'Character' post ~

~ Gender ~
Male

~ Age ~
Three

~ Appearance ~
Siberian Retriever (Siberian Husky and American Labrador Retriever) He stands at an average to small stature for his breed, his shoulder reaching about twenty two inches at the shoulder. He weighs about forty seven pounds, although he has never been exactly weighed. Generally well muscled, he is quite agile in build as well. His fur is of medium length, perhaps short as true to his American Labrador Retriever ancestory.
His right ear is pricked and alert, but the other falls in at the tip, a combination of his lab and husky parents. It gives him a sort of cute, friendly look.
He vaguely posesses the markings of a husky, but far less defined. The majority of his coat is a cream sort of shade that dominates his underbelly, legs, sides, and muzzle. His husky markings are a light silver tone, running across his back, neck crest, ears, and falling in faded strips along his neck. (Just think Husky markings less defined/faded).
His eyes are a dark, soulful brown, gentle, kind, and mishevious alike. In generaly, he is a stunningly handsome male, possessing a sort of cheeky, gentle resting expression.

~ Personality ~

Calm, although not quiet, Tysta is a compassionate soul. He has got quite the sense of humour, and can make others laugh quite easily. Possesing a charismatic and quite charming personality, he is the type that all would want to be in the presence of. Loyal to the end, he will never let a friend suffer; even if he has to take their pain upon his shoulders. Empathetic, and an excellent listener, all feel completely welcome to pour out their emotions to him; and he will simply listen, quiet, and soothing.

Towards friend and family, he is known to be quite overprotective, and will never let harm come to them. Courageous, though not fearless, he is an excellent warrior to fight at your side; he is quite alert towards those with him, and will always have your back. He is content being a follower, and towards those he is close to, he is quite easily bossed around. He is the farthest from socially awkward as one can get, and can easily initiate and sustain a conversation. He posseses an average intelligence, no more, no less.

~ Strengths ~
- Compassion
- Decent Fighter
- Loyal
- Protective
- Humorous
- Charming and charismatic
- Calm

~ Weaknesses ~
- Average intelligence
- Puts other's needs far above his own
- Trusts 'too easily'
- Although he is cautious, he is known to be impulsive

~ Likes ~
- Laughing with friends
- The thought of what is beyond the walls
- Friends and family
- Friendly competition
- Adventure

~ Dislikes ~
- When fighting is neccessary
- Death
- Friends or family in danger

Edited at December 11, 2020 11:00 AM by Boundless

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kilo

------------------

Afton

------------------

~ Character I.D., see bottom of 'Character' post ~

~ Gender ~
Male

~ Age ~
4-5

~ Appearance ~

Bouvier des Flandres x Dalmation x Great Pyerenees

Afton is a massive dog, standing at about 30 inches tall, give or take. With a more lean, lithe build than a Pyerenees or Bouv, the dalmation is evident in his frame. He is well-muscled, and carries a sort of powerful figure that can only be a direct correlation to his Bouv and Pyerenees blood.

His fur is rather interesting, considering his bloodlines. It is shorter than both a Pyerenees and Bouv, but longer than a Dalmation. His face most closely resembles a Dalmation - almost an exact likeness, in fact, in terms of shape. His fur is far shorter on his face than the rest of his body, but appears rather wire-haired in texture. His fur is longer at the bridge of the muzzle and forehead (specifically in what could be considered his eyebrows), and he has a slight beard beneath his chin. The rest of his body's fur easily resembles a Bouvier - rather fluffy and medium to long, which may very well also be his Pyerenees showing itself. However, the fur about his legs is far thinner, again reflecting his Dalmation. His tail is fluffy and arches slightly upwards.

His coloring is predominately black, with splashes of white on his folded ears. Flecks of this same white hue dot his muzzle, as well as his underside, which is primarily white. This white enroaches up onto his sides, scattering random flecks of white throughout his entire body. His shoulder/withers is also white, as well as his tail tip. He also has white mittens/socks on his legs.

~ Personality ~

Afton is a careful character. Calm and cautious, he is certainly not one to make any sort of spontaneous decision. This canine would much rather execute a well-thought out plan than work off impulse and intuition. A hard worker at heart, he enjoys a job well-done. Indeed, he does have a particular desire for a purpose, a duty - he enjoys work, whatever task he may be put to.

He can be a bit of a worrier at times, although it doesn't always show. He's a character that tends to carry with him a serious sort of aura, and certainly is trustworthy to remain down-to-earth when the situation requires. He is indeed an all-around trustworthy dog - if he's made a promise, he'll keep it. He is blunt with his honesty, which can at times make him appear rather harsh - but he would much prefer tell truth and deal with the pain that might ensue, then speak lies.

A sweet fellow, he takes time to protect and care for his friends. He'll make sure you feel loved, even through the smallest acts of kindness. Quite the gentleman, if a dog could be such a thing, he puts others before himself at all times. He's chivalrous by nature, open-minded, and gentle. As perhaps a side note - he rarely misses pain, and will do all in his power to comfort those hurting. He's grounded, steadfast, and loyal to the end. Although he isn't one of little words, he often prefers to think and observe before speaking. Afton has a blunt sort of sense of humour, but never fails to bring a smile to a face.

Afton is a somewhat forgiving character, but he never forgets. He can forgive friends in a heartbeat, but he finds that absolutely nothing an enemy does can redeem his or her actions. He isn't one to hold grudges on friends and acquaintances, but, being rather sensitive, he will often close off for a while, unwilling to be hurt again. Towards enemies and strangers alike, there is no such thing as a third chance. He'll grudgingly give you one shot at redemption, if you're lucky, and past that, nothing. Mercy is shown once to enemies, no more. He will hold anyone accountable for their mistakes, and if he makes a threat, you better believe it. He sees in black and white when angry, which can lead to a lack of empathy in the heat of the moment. Motives and means matter almost nothing to him - it's the end result he looks at at judges. His sense of fairness and justice demands that those who have inflicted harm upon others should suffer through a punishment, regardless of motive.

~ Strengths ~

- Thinking ahead
- Calm
- Hard worker
- Trustworthy, honest
- Down to earth, practical
- Selfless
- Steafast, loyal
- Chivalrous
- Good at herding

~ Weaknesses ~

- His sense of honesty is blunt
- Can be too serious
- A bit of a worrier
- Dislikes not having a purpose
- Chews on almost anything
- Standoffish towards strangers
- Doesn't fare well in the heat
- Sees in black and white when upset or emotional
- Shows little mercy once a second chance is given

~ Likes ~

- Being with friends
- Snow
- Chewing stuff

~ Dislikes ~

- Friends in danger
- Dogs unwilling to work
- Those that are selfish
- Heat

Edited at December 11, 2020 10:59 AM by Boundless

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Padda
'Toad' in Swedish
~ Character I.D. ~

~ Gender ~
Male

~ Age ~

~ Appearance ~

Only 14 inches tall, and weighing about 28 pounds, Padda is a small dog.
If you crossed a wolf and a corgi, you might get something looking like Padda. His face is regal and wolf-like, while his legs are short and paws small. Pointy and almost German Shepherd-like, his large ears frame his wolfish features. He is far longer than he is tall, resembling the build of a slightly leaner and more athletic corgi. His legs are short, but not neccesarily stubby. His tail, once fluffy and long, is now docked for convinence and safety.

Padda's coloring easily resembles the traditional coat of a Valhund - almost wolf-like by design. His back, and most of his body is a gray of varying hues, darker at his spine and shoulder. His secondary markings are a tan hue, and serve as the color between his grey sides, back, spine and his white underbelly. Padda's coloring fades softly into the other, giving him a smooth appearance. His eyes are a warm brown.

Don't let his corgi-like appearance fool you. Bred to herd, he can run for hours at a time.

~ Personality ~

Nobody is quite sure if Padda has a bite, but he certainly has a bark. Cocky as can be, the little dog has full confidence in whatever his abilities may be, and by all means, he wants everyone to know. Padda desires admiration from all, and it shows, through his words more often than action. He absolutely must be the most handsome, most charming dog out there - and, in his mind, he is. The attention must always be on him, in his mind. All of his bluffing and efforts seem to have the opposite effect; many tend to find him rather irritating.
The valhund may seem awfully self-centered, and preoccupied with himself, and this could not be closer to the truth. He was not raised to care much for others. However, his natural herding instinct will shine through every once in a while, along with the urge to protect with the smaller and weaker. Indeed, it's difficult to find dogs smaller than he, so that might be why he doesn't seem to care as much as he should.

A true oppertunist, when circumstances tilt his way, he will latch on to the moment and draw as much benefit from it as possible. Then, the second the situation falls out of his favor, he will leave without a second glance, failing to even consider whatever mess he might leave in his wake. He seems a magnet for trouble, often taunting an enemy to no end, but the minute the enemy actually starts to become irritated and fight back, he's out of there. Although he may boast about his courage, this little one has a tendency to flee anytime things get too rough. Yes, he may very well be a coward. He really has no attatchments to anyone but Beta, and his particular human in the orginization.

Padda is quite the loud little fellow, although his innate arrogance can draw out other's irritation around the clock. He's an adept liar, and rather practiced at it as well. Happy-go-lucky indeed, and rather carefree, one could certainly describe the male as irresponsible. He would probably choose to spend his freetime lazing around on a couch with all of his hypothetical worshipers and enemies at his paws. He has a particular affinity for talking and interacting with females, but most often are far too annoyed with him to even stay for a conversation. That won't stop him from relentelessly attempting to convey to a female that he's just so amazing. Rarely works. He enjoys irritating his enemies to no end.

Little seems to throw Padda off balance, and it's as though nothing could possibly ruffle him. However, vain as he is, Padda is very easily offended when he feels his pride is insulted. He certainly won't let such weakness show - in his mind, nobody can know his fear, or else he is weaker because of it. He absolutely must be the toughest one out there.

~ Strengths ~
- Confidence
- Herding ability
- Stamina
- Ability to fit in small places
- Oppertunist
- Happy-go-lucky, carefree
- Adept liar

~ Weaknesses ~
- Cocky, believes he's incredibly handsome and charming
- Vain, easily offended, loves bluffing and bragging
- Irresponsible
- Often cowardly
- Self-centered, must be the center of attention
- Lazy
- Incredibly annoying, let's be honest
- Does't have the strength and size to back up his threats - virtually harmless

~ Likes ~
- Taunting and teasing his enemies
- Being noticed and admired
- Bluffing and bragging
- Flirting, although his advances are usually unwelcome and quickly shut down

~ Dislikes ~
- Bigger stronger dogs showing up and kicking him out
- Hard work
- His pride being insulted

Edited at December 11, 2020 10:59 AM by Boundless

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
res

Edited at December 11, 2020 11:01 AM by Boundless

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Cobalt
"You have one life. Take risks, and seize the moment."

{Tags: Dog characters, Sleddog;}

{Secondary tags: The Last Great Race;}

Team Position:
Swing Dog

Appearance:

(Alaskan Husky)

Cobalt is tall, standing at about 25 inches at the withers, and weighing about 48 pounds. She has long, powerful legs and a sleek, muscular body. She has shorter fur compared to many of her breed, but is able to stay warm due to her thick undercoat. She has a medium - sized tail that arches slightly upwards. Her head is proportionate to her body, and is, again, quite average.

She possesses the common coat of a husky, though her coat is not pure alabaster, but more of a silvery gray that fades into ebony black points. Her underbelly, tail tip, chest, and face is a shocking white hue. Her face is primarily white, with a diamond of ebony encroaching into it. Her ears possess the same ebony color as the rest of her body.

As far as looks, Cobalt is rather ordinary, and not one to stand out in a crowd for her beauty. However, her eyes do not have the same averageness of the rest of her form. Her orbs are a startling blue, like the sun reflecting over a river of ice. The seem to possess a sort of depth, as if there is a river rushing behind her blue hues.

Personality:
Cobalt is a witty, free spirited soul with a teasing, joking attitude. She has an excellent sense of humor, often reflecting her wit and occasional well - meant sarcasm. She is quite audacious, and will often be seen taking risks and breaking minor rules that will not bring harm to her or the team. She is fun loving and has a gravitating personality. Humorous, energetic, and often free willed and audacious, with Cobalt around, never is any moment dull. Additionally, she is incredibly kind, and compassionate towards others. She always will have her teammate's back, and is always there to lend a helping paw - whether you want it or not.

She may seem like an outgoing, flawless character, but internally, she is something akin to a bit of a mess. She did not have a great puphood, full of negligence, lack of love, and fighting. This has made her very independent and resourceful, but has never giving her the opportunity to invest her heart in someone, as she believes that love is scarce, if not non - existent all together. However, this is not to say she does not want some sort of love - all she wants is someone to lean on, to trust, whether it be a friend, mentor, or romantic relationship. Because of her puphood, she is insecure, doubts herself, and has a deep sense of self - loathing because of her short comings. She often wonders what is wrong with her, because of her self - hatred, which only deepens the problem. She desperately need someone to lean on so she can drag herself out of the pit of misery she dug for herself.

To cope with her self-hatred and insecurity, she attempts to bury all of her problems, plaster a smile on her face, and makes up for the lack of care she receives by dedicating herself to helping others. It often works, but often doesn't. She can keep up this facade for a while, but if she feels herself becoming vulnerable, she will become emotionless and cold for a short period of time before she recollects her thoughts. This often leads to mood shifts that are unexplainable to the majority of the pack. Whenever she is alone, her internal pain almost always becomes visible. Many that catch her in a moment like this, when she is not around other dogs, are often shocked at what the see.

In terms of fear - Cobalt does not lack. She fears failure, not being good enough, falling short of expectations, and hurting others, among other things. She also fears falling through ice - whether this is metaphorical fear of drowning in her own mind and self hatred, or the literal fear of falling through ice is unknown to all but her. In truth, she fears both.

Edited at December 11, 2020 10:48 AM by Boundless

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
res

Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us