icemoons
06:31:08 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
good morning friends... Oh shit it's DS day... damn it
 Existence
06:12:40 Exist / Kuskyn
Exactly xD He's just having the time of his life
 Ecifircas
06:08:18 
Existence, you should. Shiny little Kuskyn. Everyone else drowning in the thrall of battle and then there's just Kuskyn, vibing, unbothered.
 Existence
06:07:32 Exist / Kuskyn
The temptation to draw Kuskyn as an ornament xD
 Salem
06:01:51 Rumi
Greek Demigod RP
-WP Click-
 Ecifircas
06:01:50 
Exaccctly. So even if you're not active in AvA, if someone attacks us, you'll just squish them.
 Existence
06:01:22 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, I am a pretty ornament with 29k dominance xD
 Ecifircas
06:00:45 
Existence, it's okay. You can be a pretty ornament. xD
 Existence
05:59:22 Exist / Kuskyn
You would think with the long list of alliances fown the side I'd remember to attack. Nope.. Once a day if I am lucky some days.
 Vulpixles
05:56:30 Pixie, Vul | ♈
8 more chipmunks...this is going to take forever.
 Eternity
05:53:52 ET
Oh right, right. I was confused haha.
 Ecifircas
05:53:07 
001, no. It was 2k this morning? And I just bumped it up to 5k.

Next jump is 8k. But I would like more members. <|3 So I'll probably let it chill at 5k for a while.
 Existence
05:53:06 Exist / Kuskyn
Mm loving the slow loading times took me forever just to do 4 small things xD
 Eternity
05:52:08 ET
Me when I forget to battle:
 Eternity
05:51:53 ET
Oh did has it been upped to 10k
I'm 2k off,,
 Ecifircas
05:43:50 
I do okay though. :>
-Click-
 Ecifircas
05:43:07 
The tragedy of constantly upping the dominance requirement on your alliance is that no one joins and it's harder and harder for the people in the alliance to keep up.

I want the minimum set to 10k but that's so few players. lol
 Karou
05:33:29 
-WP Click-
i am never doing what i just did again
 Ecifircas
05:32:23 
If I ever make a prolific stud, I really really want a G1 husky axanthic named -Click-
 Voxtexy
05:31:53 Vox, Corey
I actually have a Buffy pup that I'm keeping alive. I need to get more stones for her though *^*
-WP Click-

It's a shame I didn't breed her much, alas- deployment prevented that

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -1
Polar Bear : -1
Alligator : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2 

Vendy's CharactersMarch 17, 2017 07:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
[b]Name:[/b] Katana (Lol, I had to. Goes by Katan, kuh-tawn, though)
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Species:[/b] Maine Coon
[b]Age:[/b] 2 but acts more mature
[b]Appearance:[/b] With orange eyes of ferocity, and a medium coatof grey and near black shades, her form is an intimidating one. She is quite large but slim with a lithe and athletic fixture, one with a built up chest that almost gives her a ferocious, protecting look. Her bold, lordly look is just as describable to her personality as meeting her face to face.
(C) Robert Sijka, Photgrapher.
[b]Personality:[/b] Katan is a virtuous and loyal but bold, courageous, and ferocious type. She backs down to nothing, fears nothing, and will protect her team at all costs even if whatever she is challenging could kill her. Her devotion, helpfulness, and generally chilled personality offer her not only an intimidating leader but a friend who will quietly listen to you, offer ideas to whatever you need, and be there by your side in any situation. Katan is open minded, but if she is strong about her opinion don't expect it to change easily. Through her patience, ability to see through tricks, and constant determination, you wouldn't expect any trickery from her. Wrong. She can be manipulative, sly, cunning, and merciless if she feels like it.
[b]History:[/b] She was born by a city far from the one she resides in now, raised in a cat clan of ally cats. The clan broke up after many of the cats died by twoleg hands, so Katana split with a small group of felines into the forest. They traveled and survived in the wild for a small time before coming upon a new city. The rest of the cats in her group soon passed in the night due to a sickness gained from a passage in the fprest, but Katan never caught it and moved into the city hoping to have a new start.
[b]Strengths:[/b] Evasion, can see through tricks while create her own, has a cat-special ability that allows her to ALWAYS land on her feet
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Despite her viciousness she doesn't have much brute strength, her nose remains barely effective, her determination often ends up with her getting seriously hurt in fights, her energy seeps quicker than average
[b]Crush*[/b] No other cat characters as of now, but may edit in once more join
[b]Mate*[/b] Not yet... Yet
[b]Other*[/b] She's a cat, you know. And likes Russian Teacakes.
[b]Roleplay Example (* only if you are listed above):[/b] *Cough*

[b]Name:[/b] Tetris
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Species:[/b] Viper
[b]Age:[/b] 30 human years
[b]Appearance:[/b] He has a long, slender body with proper proportions. His underside is a crimson shade, and his backside is black with a teal stripe from the tip of his head down the center of his back to his tail tip. Separating his underside and backside is a silver stripe. The end of his tail is pointed but slightly blunt like a barb, and his jaws open to 180 degrees to expose long venom-releasing fangs, complete with a long, dark red forked tongue. His eyes are a shiny gold, and his scales are all coated in an iridescent gleam on top of their patterns. He has slight frills like a bit of a cobra at the sides of his head, and a shortly rising ridge at the top of his head. Other than that, Tetris has a slim yet intimidating stature.
[b]Personality:[/b] Tetris is a mysterious, silent stalker, who loves to surprise and generally creep out those he meets. He can be very, very tricky, cunning, and manipulative, slyly getting away with many devious acts. However, he isn't too reckless and prefers to be under the radar, murderous, chilling, and hard to gain the alliance of. He has low patience and is very vengeful, but though he is vicious and a challenger, he will actually follow through with tasks most of the time. Of course, never expect anything from him as he is unpredictable and cold. Yet, he is one with information and can be a valuable asset should you somehow get him to give you what you want. He is a survivor, killer, and fighter, being fierce and ruthless but intellectual and wise to balance it out.
[b]History:[/b] He lived in a heated desert, often spending times in a barren rock field. One day at a very young age, he found a gray square that didn't seem suspicious at the time, and just seemed like a shiny rock. he slipped inside hoping for good cover for hunting, but the rock closed behind him. He spent some time in this cage, until he was discovered inside and taken along with other cages with various reptiles inside. Released at a facility, they aged and grew smarter, becoming talented through human 'training', or humans having them fight for live prey in cages. Soon, having completed many sessions and become one of the most prized captured creatures of these humans, he was taken into a city where there were different secret buildings with small arenas for animals to battle. Humans offered coins and papers of different values (Money) to each other, then watched animal battles. Dogs were common, the occasional bird, some felines, and various others were there, but snakes were a special battle that happened very rarely due to winning meaning death to the opponent, as due to some snakes being venomous, there was no mercy between the reptiles. Tetris fought in three of these rare battles over long periods of time due to again the rareness of them, then an angry challenger who had been robbed of his coins and papers due to a hugely bet on win by Tetris attacked his human. Tetris didn't mind, and slipped away when his cage was knocked over and opened. Now, he lives lone in the city.
[b]Strengths:[/b] Quick reactions, ability to squeeze through slim areas, very venomous bite that can kill if there is a critical hit (but mostly sickens, weakens, ect side effects of venom)
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Though he has fast reactions he isn't quick in slithering, long body can sometimes get in the way, has no sense of direction whatsoever, not physically strong in any way (Both in attacking and being attacked), attacks from above pretty much always fool him which is why he hates birds
Russian Teacakes
Vendy's CharactersMarch 17, 2017 07:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
ABOVE until Tales Of Five Tribes is Survival On The Streets-- Stray Animals by Spirit's Cry
Vendy's CharactersMarch 17, 2017 07:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Spectre
Pack: Reckless Pack
Personality: Spectre is upbeat and adventurous, but a little bit of a trouble maker. Independent, but very social and kind towards other dogs. She is curious about everything and teachable, very laid back and chill about situations, but always loves a bit of excitement. Spec is a fierce and determined pup, loving technique and battle at a very young age alone.
Strengths: Determined, uses size to advantage.
Weaknesses: Still in training, often gets into trouble.
History: Born and raised in the pack.
Mate:
Other:
Roleplay Example:
Specter shuddered as the cold reaches to touch her through her fluffy pup pelt, but she continued to trudge through the snow almost as tall as herself. Upon reaching the camp clearing where the snow was thinner from use, Spectre bounded up to the alpha, her eyes sparkling with lust and zest to train. "Can we hunt today? At least practice? I've really improved."

[b]Name:[/b] Cobalt
[b]Age:[/b] 3.5
[b]Rank:[/b] Warrior
[b]Pack:[/b] Reckless
[b]Personality:[/b] Cobalt is a fiery, aggressive, and very temperamental wolf. He is stubborn and sometimes really vicious, fierce sided and unforgiving. The merciless canine is quite a rebel, reckless in using his strength and his powerful form. Cobalt finds an interest in the earth and rocks in general, only ever showing his calm, friendly side around the stones.
[b]Strengths:[/b] Raw strength, powerful in attack
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Stealth, against fast opponents
[b]History:[/b] Born in a cave and abandoned there until a Reckless member found him and realized he was already quite interested in fighting, so they took him to the pack base where he was from then on raised.
[b]Mate:[/b] Impress him :)
[b]Other:[/b] Has a secrete stash of stones underground.
[b]RP Example[/b]
Cobalt snarled at a passing coyote, swatting at it for a warning off the territory. It giggled at him, not taking the warning nor his intimidating form seriously. Coba laughed back, then grinned with his sharp ivories, leaping forth and knocking the coyote down with force and digging his large jaws around the animal's neck. In his strength, he managed to tear off the neck whole, snapping its leg when he came down in a pounce on it. Coyote meat wasn't pleasing, and often gave wolves sickness. So Coba tossed the mutilated mess into a nearby river, shrugging off the mangled event. Walking past the bloodstained snow, Coba kept a keen watch for any other passing creatures. But they had observed what happened and darted off as fast as possible, because oh they knew that Colbalt was searching for his next target while he patrolled the border of the Reckless territory.

Name: Cyclone
(Best I could find. He is mostly an array of black, white, and gray shades and speckles/spots. Like the picture but realistic)
Pack: Amani
Personality: Cyclone is very energetic, upbeat and positive. Being a scrawny and scruffy one, Cyclone is often just whisking around trying to help with his quick and scrappy ways. He is often defensive, but otherwise easygoing and kind. Cyclone can be jumpy and alert, but he can also be quiet stony and quick, only usually being aggressive in defense. Also, he loves and is one with storms, agreeing with his name.
Strengths: Defending, speed, stealth (a bit)
Weaknesses: Strength, offense, paying attention
History: Born and raised with three other siblings in the Amani
Mate: None.
Other:

[b]Name:[/b] Echo
[b]Age[/b] 2
[b]Rank:[/b] Warrior
[b]Pack:[/b] Reckless
[b]Personality:[/b] Echo is a fierce, reasonable type who is determined and loyal. Always helpful and actually kind, this deadly wolf will fight for his independent reasons and the pack at the same time, making his personality kind of mixed and unpredictable. His mind changes a lot, but this noble, brave wolf can actually be seen as a leader that many look up to. Known throughout the packs, Echo is pretty much compatible with all of them, but was born into Reckless (See history).
[b]Strengths:[/b] Devotion, instinct/quick thinking and sharp senses
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Stealth, up against many at a time, best with others rather than alone, will fight even when he is gravely injured/near death which usually doesn't put him in a good position
[b]History(Optional):[/b] Echo was the result of a Reckless omega and loner breeding, the distant omega leaving the pack once he was born, left in the den. Echo was underestimated by other pack members due to his blood from a lazy omega father, but that lone mother had met him on a border one day when Echo was very young and adventuring around, telling him to look up that night. That whole night, Echo watched the stars and moon, and something inside him clicked that gave him a rare instinctive personality, a wild wolf reborn in him. Proving himself the next day as a pup by challenging a fox that wandered into the center of camp, Echo defeated it with skill that he hadn't even been taught yet, and the fox ran back into neutral land. His training started and ended quickly due to his natural abilities, Echo became a young warrior where he now is.
[b]Mate(Optional):[/b] None.
[b]Other(Optional):[/b] May gain a crush on an apprentice from another pack or something because he's young enough to do so.
[b]Roleplay Example:[/b] N/A.
Vendy's CharactersMarch 17, 2017 07:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
ABOVE until Survival On The Streets is The Three Packs RP by Spirit's Cry
Vendy's CharactersMarch 18, 2017 10:19 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
[b]name[/b]:: North Wilson
[b]age[/b]:: 15
[b]gender[/b]:: Female
[b]sexuality[/b]:: Whoever she likes at that time.
[b]lab number[/b]:: #73
[b]zodiac sign[/b]:: Sagittarius
[b]sanity level[/b]:: Sane, unshifting for now
[b]shifter abilities[/b]::

Northern Gyrfalcon
Snow Leopard
Snowshoe Hare

[b]basic written appearance[/b]:: North is a tan configured, 5 foot high, and about 95 LBS girl. She had thick and long black and blue hair on odd purple eyes.
[b]*advanced written appearance[/b]::
[b]*typical written outfit[/b]::

[b]personality[/b]:: North is a friendly, slightly shy girl who likes to be mostly quiet, but is social when around others. She is very accepting but has solitude moments, isolating herself a lot as she is a little sensitive but understanding. She is tough and intelligent, and acts based off of what will work in that situation. Northy is often an outcast, but takes that time to think to herself and enjoy what she has at the time.
[b]^history[/b]::
[b]likes[/b]:: Snow, cold, light, the stars, others that will accept her
[b]dislikes[/b]:: Evil, darkness, large groups of people, stress/stressful situations, needles

[b]mental strengths[/b]:: Will do well in most conditions/adaptable and flexible, confidence
[b]mental weaknesses[/b]:: Shyness, breaking down under too much pressure
[b]physical strengths[/b]:: Tough skin in general, strong in the arms
[b]physical weaknesses[/b]:: Not very agile, eyes aren't very sharp
[b]emotional strengths[/b]:: Determination, sociality
[b]emotional weaknesses[/b]:: Slightly sensitive, quickly agitated

[b]^quote[/b]::
[b]^theme song[/b]::
[b]^voice[/b]:: North speaks in a voice that whirls and whistles, almost like the winds passing through a group of pine trees. It is soothing and relaxing, but she can change her tone to a cracking storm of a fierce and strong shout.
[b]other[/b]:: Good friends sometimes add a 'y' to her name, as Northy. I don't see the purpose why, but that's what ended up happening in other RP where I OC'd her. [/list][/size]
Later becomes leader for planning escapes with others, bonding a team together.

[size=85][list]
[b]name[/b]:: Echo Robinson
[b]age[/b]:: 14
[b]gender[/b]:: Male
[b]sexuality[/b]:: Whoever he is interested in, doesn't matter.
[b]lab number[/b]:: 102
[b]zodiac sign[/b]:: Capricorn
[b]sanity level[/b]:: Very sane, but near snapping. Say 4-5/10
[b]shifter abilities[/b]:: Red Fox, Androctonus Scorpion, Ibex

Fox
Scorpion
Ibex

[b]basic written appearance[/b]:: Say 80 lbs, about 5' 4", hazel eyes, a tough but thin tan skinned frame, then short and averagely thick dark brown hair.
[b]*advanced written appearance[/b]::
[b]*typical written outfit[/b]::

[b]personality[/b]:: Echo is a friendly, slightly outcasted, type. He is loyal to no end, and always trusts pretty much anyone automatically. He is a 'let's do it!' person, but isn't reckless.
[b]^history[/b]::
[b]likes[/b]:: Having a choice, being part of a team, being outside
[b]dislikes[/b]:: Being trapped, anything relative to bad/evil, scorpions

[b]mental strengths[/b]:: Does well with a plan, quick thinker
[b]mental weaknesses[/b]:: Sometimes has nervous breakdowns when alone, not much patience
[b]physical strengths[/b]:: Great eyesight, can focus hearing to certain areas which enhances listening
[b]physical weaknesses[/b]:: Has a knee injury preventing fast running, has horrible balance
[b]emotional strengths[/b]:: Won't give up until he is dead, great at encouraging others
[b]emotional weaknesses[/b]:: Doubts himself, slowly losing confidence

[b]^quote[/b]::
[b]^theme song[/b]::
[b]^voice[/b]:: Echo's voice, well, echoes. It can be heard as a soft, jingling bell ring, something calm and soothing and light, but when he shouts it is a fierce edged whip crack.
[b]other[/b]::[/list][/size]
Is, after North, one of the first victims of Venom's mind attacks, happening once Chip is taken down and nearly killed by her. Also switches to gain Venom's harpy eagle form but give her his scorpion form in a test.
Vendy's CharactersMarch 18, 2017 10:20 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
ABOVE until Three Packs is The Lab | Shapeshifter RP by Wave~

Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us