Wolf Play : Life Before Peace: A Prequel
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
06:48:13 Vah was attacked
Oooh chimera
 distant-lands
06:46:31 katy | beetle
thanks ollie ^^

forgot that this one's meant to have chimera too.. oops.
 Faulty Demons
06:44:44 Ollie, Gold
Katy
Tealish blue or yellow :)
 distant-lands
06:43:37 katy | beetle
-Click-

what should the eye color be?
 Vulpixles
06:41:24 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

This litter was supposed to be duds because their lines are too long
 Boeing
06:38:34 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Goodnight Amy
 Amygdala
06:36:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Well it's almost 2am for me so i should go to sleep

Goodnight chat
 Boeing
06:36:14 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
My main takeaway from WP is just plant and animal identification right now lol
 WindStrong
06:36:04 
Hey guys! I've been working on my wolves personalities! If you guys could read them in my bio and give some ideas for Bone's personality and who you think should be the next alpha!
 Feiella
06:35:07 Fei the writer
WolfPlay teaches us what animals we could recognize in real life
 Amygdala
06:33:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Lol🤣
 Boeing
06:32:59 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I just saw a pheasant cross the road in front of me O.o
And the only reason why I knew it was a pheasant is because of WP xD
 Hugs4Bugs
06:21:22 Ed (he/they)
Enjoy!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:45 Hallow, Eve
Alright chat I am headed out for my date. I'll catch you guys later!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:27 Hallow, Eve
Akari
Thank you!!
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:19:30 
Hallows- He is beautiful!!
 Hallow's Eve
06:18:56 Hallow, Eve
Ollie

It looks amazing!
 Hugs4Bugs
06:18:51 Ed (he/they)
S t u n n i n g
 Faulty Demons
06:18:25 Ollie, Gold
Okay, I fixed a few things. How does it look now?
-Click-
 Hugs4Bugs
06:18:17 Ed (he/they)
Ok I changed my mind, my saved mushrooms are for apples again xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : -4
Cougar : -2
Polar Bear : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 23, 2023 03:50 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Olive

After inspecting the cave she confirmed what she already thought, it was perfect. Now all she had to do was convince King. With that out of the way Olive took to the air again. Instead of going straight back to the hive she flew around a bit. She would need to know the landscape and its advantages and disadvantages if she was going to live here, especially with the war going on. She knew King had said humans dont usually come here but it was always good to know things like this. The knowledge would also help with other situations, not just occasional humans. It could help with emergencies like if for some reason they would need to flee from the hive. She planned on doing a deep search sometime, however for now she was just doing a quick sweep. Since she had King's sent ingrained into her brain she could easily tell where his territory started and ended. With the map of his territory in her head she slowly began her way back. Olive really was enjoying the fresh air and didn't necessarily want to go back, but she knew King would be missing her. Not to mention she needed to keep her strength up for when it was time to lay the eggs.
When Olive finally got back she remembered the other thing she had planned to do, find a nesting site in the hive. If she failed to convince King she would need a backup plan. She knew she could technically just use the cave she and King slept in but she was pretty sure there was a better spot than that. It was a good site for sure but she wanted her site to be *perfect.*Nesting on her mind she began to search the tunnels. If there seemed to be alot of dragons in that area she would immediately turn around, not wanting an overcrowded space for her young. Olive wanted a quiet, peaceful space, preferably a space that was on the outer edges of the hive yet protected by the walls. She wanted a space that was the perfect size, not to big yet not to small. If possible she also wanted to be close to some sort of water source. As she looked for these things she couldn't help but think about her future. She hoped her desires were even possible in this hive. Probably not, but it was nice to dream.
Just then she reached the edge of the hive. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a cave. Instantly curious she went to check it out. When she entered she could hardly believe her eyes. Still not quite believing her find she inspected every detail. It was a good sized cave, only one or two dragons could be smelled and none were in sight, it was on the outer sides of the hive yet protected by the walls with some room to spare, it had a small little water sorce that dripped from the ceiling and into a little pool type dent in the ice and outside of the cave there was an opening into the outside world. If they needed to escape she could easily do that. The cave perfect, she went to examine the entrance to the outside world. The entrance happened to be hidden by a waterfall so no one would really even think that there was a family hiding inside. This is perfect! The cave is old news, this is amazing! Olive thought excitedly as she made her way back to King. When she didn't find him in the cave she had left him she got a little worried. Luckily she picked up his sent which lead her to the middle of the hive.
A deep growl formed in her throat when she saw some smallish dragons, yet not juveniles or babies, surrounding him. She growled at them and snapped, wanting them to leave. When she finally got them to leave she turned her focus to King. Seeing his wounds she got slightly worried, yet not to much because he seemed fine. Any other female would have been drowning in worry but Olive respected him and knew he was fine. She layed down beside him and out of instinct began to clean his wounds. In-between licks she spoke, "I see you've had a busy morning. You okay?" Her voice was calm, slightly teasingly and slightly worried when she saw how bad some of the wounds were. Luckily she could tell he would be fine so she wasn't too worried. As he responded she began to purr. She had forgotten all about their little fight during her outing and was now back to being her affectionate self.
~~~
I can explain, ive been in this rp that expects me to write alot so it kinda leeked into my reply XD Please dont loose motivation because of me >< Also, will i maybe get a post from Tobey? I miss him and Kaolin so much ><
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 23, 2023 04:58 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

King

King raised his head with a sigh at the sound of familiar footsteps. He looked to see Olive and all he cared about right now was that she was okay. Sometimes after the fight, the rival will go off and attempt to harm the alpha's mate.
He hummed, thanking her for the help with his wounds, it seemed his deeper voice finally settled. "I'm better than the dragon that challenged me," He said wanting to nuzzle her but her head was out of reach so he let out a huff, making it seem like he was pouting. "They might die with their injuries if they fend off the scavengers too much and don't tend to their wounds." He explained "I didn't mind the small ones picking at the loose skin, it will only get in the way when new skin grows in," He explained, "It will just turn into dead skin and might cause an infection if it isn't removed," He said still wanting to nuzzle her.
----------------------------------------------
Maybe, I just came home to find out my rooster died, and now I have to do an autopsy to find out why. He is around the age of death but the way he died showed signs of being sick so I have to make sure nothing else gets into it by figuring out what it is.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 23, 2023 05:17 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Olive

Olive nodded, glad King had obviously won. If he hadn't...that would've been bad, to say the least. She couldn't have a mate that didn't win fights. He had to be able to protect her. When he huffed, she looked at him, clearly confused. As King countinued to speak she countinued to stare at him, trying to understand why he had huffed. When he finished talking, which she hadn't been listening to very well, she realized he wanted nuzzles but her head was too far away. With a roll of her eyes she moved herself closer to King's head. With that she nuzzled him and began to purr again which she had stopped when she had gotten confused. "You know you could just ask for nuzzles." Olive said after a while, still nuzzling him. "I will very rarely say no." She closed her eyes with a content sigh. She could very much handle herself and she didn't need a bodyguard, but she had to admit, it was nice to be back at King's side. Practically the best place to be. At that thought she remembered her find. Her excitement, which had dwindled, came back full force now. "While i was out i found a perfect nesting site." Olive said plainly, still not bothering to stop nuzzling him.
~~~
Maybe is better than nothing ^^ But im sorry your rooster died. :( He was truly pretty.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 24, 2023 10:21 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

King

King huffed with a pout for a moment due to her teasing. "I was in the middle of a serious topic and it would have been weird to ask for nuzzles while I was explaining the dragon that challenged me may die," King said as he began nuzzling her. He hummed and this time he didn't have a voice crack, "My voice has finally settled, you seemed to have come around right as it was finally settling so it was at its worst yesterday," He explained "So now my voice is permanently deeper and it won't be as startling, hopefully," He said with a small laugh.
"You did?" He asked when she brought up the nesting site "Would you want to show me now or later?" He asked
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 24, 2023 10:58 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Olive

Olive thought about what he said for a minute. To her it really didn't matter when he asked for nuzzles but she could see how it wasn't the best time. She then laughed quietly when King did. The horrible voice crack was enough to make anyone flinch, so she was glad that was over. Of course she loved King either way but it was nice to hear his humming without the horrible sound accompany it. "Yep, it's all that i wanted. Im honestly surprised i found such a good place here in a hive. Im also surprised no one has taken it. Then again it on the edge of the hive that no one goes. But anyways it dosent matter to me. I can show you now, or you can rest a little longer and i show you later." Olive responded. She knew how important rest could be when you got hurt and didn't want to hurt King even worse. It was a long walk afterall. "Whatever you want to do i will but remember, you need to rest sometime today because you got hurt. It's a long walk from here so i dont want to hurt you worse." Olive paused for a second, clearly thinking, "But actually now that i think about it, if i show you, we can just rest there."
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 24, 2023 11:30 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

King

"Now my voice is permanently nice and low, not as high pitched either," He joked "It's lower than I thought it would be but it will just get deeper and deeper as we continue to grow since our species never stops growing." He explained.
King listened to her talk, he already had his mind made up and knew he wanted to go to the new location. "I was just thinking the same thing," He said and stood up and stretched. "Plus they aren't that bad, she only landed one hit on me," He said and paused "I'm talking about the Ice Giant alpha around my age, she attempted to claim the alpha title. Just to reassure you though, I knew the lower dragons would have jumped in and not let her win. I've seen many other hives and most despise natural-born alphas since they can control the normal dragons. The preferred one of their own since they can relate to them more and can't forcibly control them." He explained "So the only way my role as an alpha would be taken is if someone challenged me and I lost, which has yet to happen ever." he explained with a smile as he nuzzled her.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 24, 2023 08:40 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Olive

When King got up so did Olive. She watched him stretch before looking around. Nothing seemed weird so she turned her attention back to King as he spoke. She was surprised to learn that his challenger was the ice alpha. She didn't say anything but the wheels of her mind were turning with thoughts. Just then King nuzzled her, kicking her out of her thoughts. A smile spread across her face as she nuzzled him back. "Im glad everything worked out for the better." Olive said, breaking away from the nuzzle. "Alright, follow me." With that she turned around and began to walk. It took a whole 10 minutes of just pure walking until she finally reached the spot. She turned to the right to face the cave entrance. The sound of water could be heard as she nodded towards the cave. "This is it." Olive said, her voice filled with pride. If King liked it half as much as she did, it would be awesome. She couldn't help but hold her head high and puff out her chest with pride as he walked in. She was really proud of herself and couldn't hide it for her life. She then stayed at the entrance of the cave as King looked around, her prideful self still fully visible.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 25, 2023 11:15 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

King

King followed her for around 10 minutes, the way she described it made it sound like it was farther away. He checked out the entrance and slowly walked in, he glanced at her from the corner of his eye and she was proud and excited. He had to admit, it was really nice. He smelled the cave floor and tapped it, no scent of other dragons other than faded and old scents. He recognized the smell, it was one of an older dragon couple that died when he was young. He never found their nesting site but this must have been it.
King had to admit, it was well hidden and it also looked gorgeous. There was the perfect amount of space to teach any hatchlings how to fly right here in the cave. It was spacious enough and the exit to the outside allowed outside access so they wouldn't even have to go that far into the hive. He thought it would be nice for her since clearly no other dragons came up here and it is secluded. He stepped outside and looked around, examining it. It was clearly hidden so even if humans went by on a ship they wouldn't even notice. He went back inside, "I like it," He said "You picked out a good one, I remember the older dragons that used to live here when I was young. I know it is secluded because it is well hidden and when I tried to find them and their den when I was young I never found it. They have been gone for a while now, I was never close but they did teach me some lessons." He said with a pause "They were a species that was known for living in hives or living on their own. Their species was a relative of ours, so they taught me and helped feed my more natural instincts." He explained
------------------------------------------
I have a quick question about Olive, so PM me after you read this.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 25, 2023 03:24 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Olive

Olive watched King look around, pride still burning in her chest. She knew it wasn't that big of a deal but to a first time mom? It was crazy luck to find such a good place. She was snapped out of her thoughts when she saw King coming over to her and the entrance. She backed up out of the entrance so King would have plenty of room before turning to face him again. She watched him as he went to check outside and couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking. Did he like it? Did he not? Just then she heard King's voice and once again got snapped out of her thoughts. She listened to him as he spoke, nodding. "Im glad you like it!" She said with a huge smile, pride still fueling her. She had no idea why she was being so prideful but she really hoped King wouldn't notice or mind. "They sound nice." Olive said, referring to the dragons he was talking about. She nuzzled King for a second before pulling away and looking at him. "So...Do you want to cuddle in our new home?" She asked, not quite knowing what to do. She hadn't got past her amazing find let alone what to do after King accepted it.
Life Before Peace: A PrequelJanuary 26, 2023 10:48 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

King

King was getting tired and a little fatigued from his wounds, just wanting to rest. He nuzzled her back with a hum that trilled, mimicking a very deep version of a purr. It almost sounded like a growl but it was clearly a friendly gesture and it wasn't laced with anger or aggression. He let out a sigh before he lay down and got adjusted; lifting his wing for Olive to lay against him. Once she did he rested his wing over her, and his spines flattened; his tail subconsciously wrapped around hers. He nuzzled her and continued to hum, happy and content, thinking of their future with hatchlings and young. His brain wanted to have another session to ensure it, but he held back and was content knowing the eggs were most likely fertilized already.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us