Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
06:58:14 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Eh, nothing much. You?
 Stygian Forest
06:57:54 
Zeraphia

What's new?
 Zeraphia
06:57:23 Vah was attacked
Heya!
 Stygian Forest
06:57:05 
Zeraphia

Hello!
 Zeraphia
06:55:12 Vah was attacked
MT

Pack > Account > Set Pack Status
 MTurauskas
06:54:04 
how do u change status?
 Zeraphia
06:53:50 Vah was attacked
Kate

According to the encyclopedia, level 13.
 KateXiX
06:53:28 
Does anyone know what level bison show up in the desert?
 Zeraphia
06:51:52 Vah was attacked
Katy

That makes sense honestly. Makes the character feel special
 distant-lands
06:50:38 katy | beetle
chimera is very popular in my adopt shop for some reason xD along with wings and jewelry
 Zeraphia
06:48:13 Vah was attacked
Oooh chimera
 distant-lands
06:46:31 katy | beetle
thanks ollie ^^

forgot that this one's meant to have chimera too.. oops.
 Faulty Demons
06:44:44 Ollie, Gold
Katy
Tealish blue or yellow :)
 distant-lands
06:43:37 katy | beetle
-Click-

what should the eye color be?
 Vulpixles
06:41:24 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

This litter was supposed to be duds because their lines are too long
 Boeing
06:38:34 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Goodnight Amy
 Amygdala
06:36:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Well it's almost 2am for me so i should go to sleep

Goodnight chat
 Boeing
06:36:14 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
My main takeaway from WP is just plant and animal identification right now lol
 WindStrong
06:36:04 
Hey guys! I've been working on my wolves personalities! If you guys could read them in my bio and give some ideas for Bone's personality and who you think should be the next alpha!
 Feiella
06:35:07 Fei the writer
WolfPlay teaches us what animals we could recognize in real life

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : -4
Cougar : -2
Polar Bear : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 22, 2022 02:36 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I sighed with a huff and even a small pout. I nodded my head from side to side debating heavily on it, but eventually, I gave in.
"I decided to let the trader get my name out to see if anyone would recognize my name. So why not start with your first hand, while you are in front of me," I said with a soft smile "My full name is Tobey Hemmingson," I glanced up at Blue who was glaring at me but tried not to laugh when King made a territorial warning huff for glaring at someone he considers his. "I'm 22 years old, going on 23 in about 15 moons. I was banished from my tribe at the age of 15, 3 days after the celebration of my birth "

Edited at December 22, 2022 03:47 PM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 22, 2022 02:50 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I finally let go after Tobey said his name though i didn't squeeze harder like i had done before since my wound already hurt worse. I smiled, though it was more of a forced smile because of the pain. "Nice name but it doesn't sound familiar, sorry.....But hey! Were like 3 years apart!" I laughed a bit and paused as i backed up to Blue who was looking away angrily. "I cant imagine having to be on my own since 15. Then again i wouldnt have alot of the issues i have now....My life would be very different though..." I smirked, "Though i would be the one the alpha likes so that might make it worth it." I then sighed as i turned to look at Blue "Hes usually not like this....Im kinda worried...." I admitted, looking up at Tobey and petting Blue's head. I then looked at Blue once more. Was he jealous? Ive talked to others before....but then again ive never opened up like this before and i definitely havent hugged anyone except Blue. I finally decided that was the problem but i was still somewhat worried. I would hug him later, after i got my wounds cleaned so it wouldn't hurt so bad. "Dont worry, i still love you Blue." I whispered "You just have to share my love now."

Edited at December 22, 2022 04:41 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 22, 2022 04:16 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"Honestly I think she just tolerates me because I free dragons from trappers and bring new and rare species to the colony," I said with a laugh "I first thought it was out of pity," I said turning to her and I earned a blast of frost in my face "I deserved that," I said with a small laugh. "He is probably just jealous, King is used to me giving other dragons attention and caring for them. He just isn't used to me giving this much attention to another human, and he is territorial of me and considers me to be his." I explained "I never could figure out his breed but he looks awfully similar to a larbrynx," I went on

Edited at December 22, 2022 04:17 PM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 22, 2022 04:39 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

i laughed at Tobey's reply and as the alpha blew frost into Tobey's face. It got me a little but it made my wounds feel slightly better. I looked at Blue, trying to remember if he could do the same thing. Tobey's voice pushed me out of my thoughts so i turned to look at him again. "I know thats what i was thinking, its just that i dont like making him like this. I like his fun loving self not this jealous dragon." I said sighing. I then turned to to King, "I have a book about dragon breeds at home but it's obviously not here." I laughed. "But ill take your word for it. Anyways im going to take a shower so i can get these wounds clean." I smirked, "Blue can help.....but if i really need your help ill call and Blue will sheild me. Oh and could you get me those pants and a towel or two? If you whistle Blue should come and retrieve them. A trick i taught him." I then patted my leg with my good arm and Blue followed me. As he passed Tobey he blew frost in his face. With me not noticing i went to the water and began to clean myself the best i could with Blue trying to help all throughout my shower. It seemed Blue was trying to prove he could do anything Tobey could. It was annoying but funny at the same time.

Edited at December 22, 2022 05:03 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 22, 2022 05:02 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

King growled at Blue for the aggressive gesture, then picked me up and took me to the female incubating the egg I brought back. He must have thought now was a great time to get me alone and focus on my actual duties. I check on the egg and it was cracking. I praised the female that was incubating the egg and quickly took it up to my room. I kneeled on the ground and set a small fire, placing the egg next to it. I could feel my excitement rising as the egg began to hatch more. I quickly grabbed some polar bear meat and mixed it with a few things, putting it in a bottle. Dragon mothers of this species fed their young similar pigeons. They digest their food a bit and produce a milk-like substance, mixing it together creates the same effect. I quickly went back in front of the egg and waited with the bottle. It didn't take long, the baby was a Metaskel (Link). A type of dragon that grew as large as the alphas, I would, unfortunately, have to train it otherwise it would cause problems with the alpha and other dragons. The baby popped out and landed on the ground in front of me, I picked it up and held it in the air for a moment, admiring it. It chirped happily while asking for food so I laid it on one of my arms facing up and holding it while I held the bottle in my free hand. I walked around my room slowly as I fed it, praising it the entire time, making sure it imprinted on me, and my voice. I pulled away from the bottle and immediately made a happy chirp noise and stopped squirming in my arms as It drank form the bottle. A soft smile appeared on my face and my eyes relaxed into caring ones, it imprinted on me, so I didn't have to worry much.

Edited at December 22, 2022 05:03 PM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 22, 2022 05:14 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

(im going to pretend she got the pants and towel lol)
Once Blue gave me the towel i quickly but carefully dried off, the cold digging into my bones. I then put the shirt and pants on that Tobey had given me. The pants were a little bit big like the shirt but i was able to tie them around my waste with a rope i had brought with me in Blue's saddle bag. I had managed to clean my wounds out pretty nicely and of course i was all clean. I was freezing though. Shivering i put on a cloak i had brought but it wasnt very warm. My long wet hair dangling back and forth on my back, i made my way to Tobey's room. I stopped in the doorway, smiling at the scene. I couldnt help but watch Tobey and the baby dragon. It was adorable! 😍 I felt myself smiling more and more as i watched. Luckily Tobey didn't see me so i was able to go back to my 'room', grab my notebook and quickly sketch the pair from memory. I kept shivering though, making my lines slightly messy.

Edited at December 22, 2022 05:45 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 22, 2022 05:42 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I played with the baby and carried it around, occasionally throwing it into the air letting it get some air under its wings. I finally quit playing with it since it was getting tired, but it cried when I tried to leave it alone. So I just held it in my arm as I picked up a few warmer blankets. I realized Kaolin didn't really have anything to keep her warm, and it gets really cold at night. I walked over to her 'room' and cleared my throat, when she looked over I finally spoke.
"I brought you over some warmer blankets, I realized you didn't really have anywhere to sleep other than the floor." I said with a pause "You can sleep in my bed tonight since I will probably be kept up all night by this little girl," I said then slightly panicked "Only if you want to though, I won't force you. It will just be warmer,"

Edited at December 22, 2022 05:43 PM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 22, 2022 05:57 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I jumped and quickly closed my notebook when i heard Tobey clear his throat. I then turned to face him with a smile. When i saw the blankets i hopped up, making my head hurt slightly. I eagerly grabbed the blankets and tried to wrap them around myself but a couple ended up falling. Remembering Tobey was right infront of me, watching me, i blushed slightly, "Umm that would be nice, but i dont want to kick you out of your nice warm bed...." I looked away trying to calm down before sighing and looking at Tobey and the baby dragon. I smiled, remembering when Blue was that little. I gently petted its nose before bringing my cold fingers back into the heap of blankets around me. "How are you not cold?" i said shivering slightly. "Then again i just took a shower...." I shook my head getting myself back together. "Do you have like a hair brush? My hair so going to be very tangled in the morning if you dont. And also what kind of fire power does King have? Fire right? And dont bother asking what its for because im not telling. Its a surprise. But i promise i wont mess up anything." I said with a hopeful smile, practically begging Tobey to let me use his dragon. I probably looked like a little kid begging for some random toy but i really wanted to do my surprise so i didn't care.

Edited at December 22, 2022 06:26 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 22, 2022 06:29 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"I probably won't get much sleep tonight because of this little one. since she doesn't have a mother but imprinted on me, means I probably won't get much sleep anyway," I said, "So you aren't kicking me out of my bed, I have to teach her to sleep on the floor and not my bed anyway so that's where I will be sleeping." I said then looked at blue "unfortunately I don't have a hairbrush, all I have is a comb, so I hope that works." I said and walked back to my room. I decided a shower would be good for me too and I grabbed spare clothes and went to the waterfalls that were at the bottom of the hive. Freshwater flowed through the cracks and created small waterfalls. The hatchling who I decided to name Amora, sat on a rock not far from me. There was a close call and she tried to get into the water with me but I panicked and caught her.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 22, 2022 06:53 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I nodded, "Okay, if your sure.....and that will work, just maybe not as good." I then followed him back to his room. I put all the blankets on his bed before i saw his comb and quickly brushed my hair. It was hard to not hurt myself while i did it because of my wounds and long hair but i managed. While i was brushing my hair Blue curled up beside the bed. After i was done i realized he didn't tell me if i could borrow King. I looked at King with a small smile before looking at Blue. "Go find me some wood okay boy?" I said and he grumpily got up and went outside to find wood. Meanwhile i hurried out of the room and to the food storage room. I quickly grabbed all the ingredients i needed and headed back to my 'room'. I was honestly surprised he had all the ingredients i needed, then again he literally had his own garden, farm, thing. Shortly after i set everything down Blue returned with a mouth full of wood. He layed them down beside me before sitting down. "Good boy", i cooed before setting the wood up perfectly. The ceiling of the ice was tall enough i didn't think the fire would affect it and plus i knew the ice was thick.
"Make acircle of thick ice around the wood so it dosent spread and then make a pot, 2 bowls, 2 spoons and one long spoon to stir with outof thick ice." I said getting up and patting his head. Now for the hard part, getting King to listen to me. I stepped into Tobey's room with a smile. "Hey King," I cooed walking up to him. I grabbed a piece of deer meat out of my pocket and handed it to him. "Please follow me," I cooed grabbing another piece of meet and backing up a couple of steps, hoping he would come for the meat. "If you listen to me ill give you some of the stew if Tobey will let me. Plus ill give you alot more of this", i said making the meat shake slightly. "Please King!" I begged but cooed at the same time.

Edited at December 22, 2022 07:06 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us