Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
12:32:17 Vah the Ancient One
Never

XDD

That's how it always goes though. You gotta try it once before it finally clicks that it's a bad idea.

I was down in Florida and Georgia for a bit and honestly, sometimes I miss that as well.
 Nevermore.
12:29:45 Never/Nev
Vah

Oh so much fun... I was told that it was a bad idea to move in with my childhood best friend and I should have listened xD

I grew up in a forest, so that definitely is home to me. I went to visit an old friend who lives in the neighbors I grew up in earlier this year and I absolutely miss it 😭
 Zeraphia
12:26:23 Vah the Ancient One
Never

XDD oh man. Roommates can be "fun".

I think it was growing up a bit in Montana that the rolling hills, land as far as you can see... it just seemed homely. XD
 Blood lust tide
12:24:11 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: are you bloodly crazy accidentally steps on Ill eat your flesh and blood while they are sleeping.
😅
 Nevermore.
12:18:08 Never/Nev
Vah

I have the land, it's the people I don't want. I am realizing that I truly might be happier single lmao I'm not looking forward to my roommates coming back tomorrow >.>

I'd be happy back in the woods. I like the rolling hills of the farmlands and the sunsets are stunning but I miss the pines I grew up with :")
 Wind Warriors
12:17:31 
Hi
 Lazy Kingdom
12:13:29 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
You have logged in 1172 days in a row.
You earned: 5 Mushrooms

woo 5 mushrooms t-t
 mission goofy
12:13:09 
continental - ayo thats awesome
 Forest Dwelling
12:10:29 Floor
@Zeraphia

Thank you! It was entirely experimental especially since I suck at drawing backgrounds.
 Continental Wolves
12:09:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Only 48 days to my goal of a log in streak of a full year :3
 Zeraphia
12:09:21 Vah the Ancient One
Forest

Ooh it looks amazing! I love the lighting.
 Forest Dwelling
12:08:41 Floor
Finally finished my pack avatar!
 Zeraphia
12:08:22 Vah the Ancient One
That's a lot of days.
 Continental Wolves
12:06:25 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in for 317 days in a row :3
 Zeraphia
12:03:46 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Honestly same. My uncle had a storage unit waaayyy out past all civilization and as we're driving out there I'm going;

"... y'know, buying land, getting horses and just living out yonder doesn't sound like a bad idea."
 Nevermore.
12:01:52 Never/Nev
Vah

Rest is good. Sounds like a busy day!

My evening was absolutely lovely and I'm thinking I just need to drop off the face of the earth and become a hermit in the woods.
 Zeraphia
11:58:09 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Oh more moving, then doggos, then other thing, then dinner, now rest.

How have you been? Are you doing better?
 Noricai
11:54:44 Young Po
bjake
thats awesommmeeee
 Nevermore.
11:53:27 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?
 The Night Walker
11:52:02 Anemoia/Aedra
Bjake
Its edible.
I'm eating that card.
Just like that one guy from the movie Monster House.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : -2
Death Adder : -2
Baboon : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    53    54    55    56    57   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 13, 2023 08:15 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I moved in my sleep my dreams were filled with past memories of fights I've fought. Fortunately it wasn't any of the bad ones that gave me PTSD, it was one of the fun and easy ones. I rolled onto my back in my sleep and mumbled something 'get the bell out of here,' I mumbled ' this is what it is like to earn the trust of a wild dragon hive' I mumbled as I turned again to face the wall. After that I went silent and didn't say anything.
--------------
Just add onto the list of flashbacks I need to do. I'm thinking of creating another forum that is basically like his book but only stories of his adventures and no dragons.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 13, 2023 10:42 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I wrote down the last sentence of my little chapter thing before laying my head back and sighing. I had to admit it was pretty fun. The best part though was remembering those memories. It was so weird yet cool to see how much ive changed with Tobey. Not to mention how much he's changed since meeting me. Just then i got thirsty so i got to my feet. I quietly made my way out of the room and to the water source. I grabbed a cup and filled it with water before heading back to our room. I took a sip just as i walked back in. Unfortunately it didn't stay in my mouth. Tobey happened to talk in his sleep saying, 'Get the bell out of here.' I instantly spit the water out because it was hilarious. I covered my mouth as i tried not to laugh.
I ended up putting the cup down and grabbing a pillow to bury my face into so i didn't laugh. After a minute or two i calmed down so i put the pillow down, got my water and sat back down. I took a big gulp before sitting the cup down beside me and beginning to add something to what i wrote. Down below my story, chapter thing, i wrote;
Ps. This has nothing to do with my story, butttt, Tobey talks in his sleep sometimes and it is absolutely hilarious!...and cute.... I spit water out because of him 🙄
I froze, remembering he was going to be reading this. Oh well, i need to open up anyways.
~~~
For my blogs im going to write what Kaolin is writing in her journal. That way when Tobey reads her work you can actually know what she's writing. But that sounds cool! :D

Edited at January 13, 2023 03:11 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 13, 2023 11:07 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

3rd Person

Tobey was asleep for a while, and King was trying to deal with his new mate who happened to be a first-time mother. In the past, he mainly got females who ended up disliking their mate because they drove the children away as soon as possible, so they just wanted a male to mate with year after year and live on their own. He has only had 2 mates that stayed in the colony but in more secluded areas, this female happened to be one. She hadn't even laid the eggs yet and she was still a nervous wreck, King had never comforted a female more in his life. Mainly the only sort of comforting he had to do was tell the females he wouldn't leave and that he would respect their wishes. If they wanted protection he would provide it but they would have to stay in the hive with him, that was his only downside. The two females that lived in the hive liked the idea of the hive and living in a secure place despite their breed's nature of living in solitude.
---------------------------
I jumped to King because Tobey will be passed out for a bit, so feel free to create a long post!
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 13, 2023 11:32 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

Once i was done with some finishing touches to my chapter i decided to read it outloud. I had heard somewhere that was the best way to make sure it was perfect. As i was about to read it i began to feel weird about reading it to myself. "I need an croud, and not a sleeping husband." I said with a giggle. I got up and wrote a note to Tobey before heading out of the room. The note simply said; "Dont worry about me, im fine. I just went to find Blue and to show him something. Ill be back soon, and if im not i probably just lost track of time. Who knows, maybe ill get Blue's mate to like me. 😏 But anyways, im fine so don't worry!"
I then headed off to Blue's nest. I still remember when he first showed me it. When i got to the entrance i looked up into it. If the female was in there, that wouldn't be good, but if Blue was that would be. "Blue, are you in there?" I asked into the hole. Soon enough Blue's tail hung out of the hole. I laughed before climbing up his tail. It was kinda hard, i have to admit. When i finally reached the top my heart practically stopped. His mate was sitting on the eggs. She glared at me but didn't move a muscle. I put my hands up and walked over to Blue. I remembered what Tobey had done when we encountered King's mate so i decided to copy him. I leaned against Blue's side and rubbed his neck. I tried not to laugh when he hummed in pleasure.
"I dont want to hurt you." I said looking at the female and sitting down beside Blue. When she saw that Blue liked me she relaxed slightly but i could tell she was still wary. Who wouldn't be though? I was in her nest, with her eggs, and with her mate. I was honestly surprised she let me in here. I turned to Blue with a smile, "Did you tell her how amazing i am?" He just looked at me with a 'seriously' look. I again held in laughter before turning my gaze back to the female. She was absolutely gorgeous. She looked like the galaxy itself. "I think ill name you Shooting Star, but Star for short and S for even shorter." I said, trying to get her used to the sound my voice and just my presence in general.
"I wonder what your babies will look like. Blue is a handsome ice dragon and your an absolute gorgeous night-type dragon so i bet either your babies will look horrible or absolutely stunning." I said, beginning to ramble. "How many eggs do you have? Oh wait- let me guess. I think you have....5? I dont know though because i forgot. Oh but the eggs are beautiful! Atleast the last time i saw them that is. Have you had a clutch before? Because if you have i need tips. Im going to have a baby too. Hey! Maybe our kids can be friends! It'll be amazing! Everyone will just be happy!" I said as i countinued to just ramble about random things. I talked so much my throat got dry.
~~~
Is that long enough for ya? XD

Edited at January 13, 2023 03:11 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 13, 2023 03:19 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

3rd Person

Tobye still slept on his bed, King was curious when he watch kaolin walk away so he peeked his head in to see Tobey asleep. He let the man lie but Amora had other plans, she was just about to jump and land on him but King caught her. She started to through a fit but King carried her toward his new mate. He set her on the ground and then sat down, the white female seemed mortified clearly not thinking the same thing as him. Amora Hissed at King raising her back a bit, like a cat, and then King blew a little smoke on her as a punishment. She coughed for a bit until she whined not liking the punishment. Reluctantly Amora kept her head down respecting her elder, King, who was also the dragon that was technically her uncle. The female watched him not understanding, her head was tilted. She became fascinated when Amora slinked over next to him with her head still down and hesitantly crawled on his back. King knew this was because he was technically her family, so it was only natural for her species to climb on the back of their family. Normally for his species the fathers didn't really have any role other than protecting them and giving them a safe place to live. Unlike most King actually liked to check in on his young and his mates as long as it isn't against their wishes, it allows them to know who their father is. He knew he shouldn't bond with them too much so he only showed up every once in a blue moon like an average male would, making sure they are still alive.
The white female just dismissed it not completely understanding and just thinking it was the fact she was a different breed.
---------------------------------------------
Yeah, I want to do a story or roleplay of King now. Like before he met Tobey and what his life was like.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 13, 2023 03:49 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I layed back against Blue as i countinued to talk about random stuff. I happened to find myself talking about Tobey. "Tobey is the best mate in the whole world. He protects, respects and loves me. I hope Blue is like that for you Star. Tobey can build like anything he wants. Like i said to my mom he could provide for a whole village if he wanted to. That reminds me.....I should probably teach Blue how to fish and provide for you and your kids. I cant have you going hungry. Then again i have no idea how. I dont have my training guide." I paused for a moment, thinking. As it went quiet the female layed her head down. She was getting more comfortable with me by the minute.
Just then an idea popped into my head. "I know! King has several mates so maybe he can teach Blue how to fish! Do you know King? Hes a huge black dragon." I paused, pulling out my notebook. At that the female shot her head up in defense and growled. I quickly put my hands up with the book in hand. Blue gave her a 'stop' roar. She stopped but seemed ready to attack. I scooted the book to her so she could examine it. At first she looked scared but eventually she sniffed it. After a couple minutes she settled back down. I grabbed the book again and opened it to the start of my story.
"Ill have to talk to King about that so for now ill read you my story like i originally came to do." I then cleared my throat before reading my words out loud. It was hilarious but it seemed like S was actually interested in the book. By the end of it she looked at me like, 'more.' I giggled, "Sorry, i dont have anymore yet. But when i do make more ill come here first." At my giggle she seemed slightly scared again but this time she didn't react negatively. If i had brought my pencil i might have written more but i didn't so instead i countinued to ramble. It was honestly refreshing to talk without needing a filter.
~~~
Sorry about the slight wait. I kept getting distracted XD
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 13, 2023 04:15 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

3rd Person

After a while, King got up and stretched, Amora fast asleep on his back still. He slowly made his way to the giant area the alpha was at, and lumbered his way in. Some of the dragons moved out of his way, and those who didn't, got stepped on. The alpha raised her head in greeting and he quickly raised it before laying down where the sun shone threw the ice and he could warm up even more. He let out a big sigh as the other baby dragons came to play with Amora after seeing her on his back. He shook his shoulder telling her to wake up and she got excited and went off to play.
-------------
PM me real quick once you read this.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 13, 2023 04:39 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

After a while i stopped talking, my throat too sore to countinue. Soon after that i began to feel those horrible hospital feelings come back. I wanted to talk but it hurt to much to try, atleast right now. What's worse was that the female and Blue left. I wanted to follow or go back to Tobey but when i tried to leave Star growled at me. I plopped back into a sitting position with a huff. Why weren't they letting me leave?! Just then i realized, they were having me babysit even though the eggs haven't hatched yet. Great, just great! I began to panic slightly, my breath heavy. I dont have PTSD, i countinued to think as i sat there.
Needing a distraction i looked over at the eggs. There was 4 of them, glistening in the sunlight that peeked through the ice. I scooted over to the nest and picked an egg up. I held it up to the sunlight and sure enough i saw the baby dragon wiggling inside. That made me instantly forget about the silence. I repeated this with the other 3. One of them sadly didn't get fertilized. Atleast they still have 3! I reassured myself. I then began to examine how beautiful the eggs were.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 13, 2023 09:01 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

3rd Person

King watched Amora play with the other dragons then let out a long sigh. The alpha matched his energy and let out a sigh just as long, as she hadn't been out in a while. Despite her and the king being around the same age their size was extremely different, she was almost 3 times his size, and she didn't have a mate. Her breed was becoming scarce and she knew this, they both knew it. Their breeds were quite similar though, just she was larger with more spikes covering her entire body and all other sails were taller and more profound, he teeth were strange and some stuck out of her mouth. She had small tusks on the front of her face, showing she was still growing even though she matured. King had his back facing her and she nudged his side, he was confused at what she was doing. Unlike the other dragons, he couldn't understand her, so he couldn't follow commands, which is why his breed never listened to the alphas. It was a language barrier, she nudged him again but lighter and with a needy look. He sighed and moved closer, she then shifted so her side was against him and she was pleased. They were friends and that was all at the moment. Unless she begged and begged him and repeatedly showed herself to him he might give in but it would be strange. He would only do it if she got desperate for young, otherwise, he would probably just deny her.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 13, 2023 09:51 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

After a while of just examining the eggs it dawned on me, the eggs needed to be incubated. My eyes went wide, oh shoot. If i could i would've said oh shoot out loud but my throat still hurt. They definitely needed warmth because the hive happened to be made of ice, cold ice. I cant have them die on my watch! I quickly got up and jumped out of the hole to the ground. I have to be honest, i almost threw up. I then half skated and half, quick walked to our room. I was careful to not wake Tobey as i quickly grabbed a blanket before making my way back to the hole. On the way there it dawned i couldn't get up there by myself. Luckily i happened to see King with the alpha.
Awww i thought as i saw them sitting together. I wasn't sure how King would react to me asking for help so i was honestly nervous. I really didn't want to be smoked right then. I slowly walked up to them with a nervous smile. That's when i realized i wouldn't even be able to communicate very well. I swallowed hard before trying to speak. "Hey King... could you help me?" I tried to coo though it was just a scratchy, barely audible voice. I had no idea how to ask him for help so i just improvised. When i reached him i waved a hand towards the exit, a signal to follow in human language. I then turned around and went out of the room. I looked back, my fingers crossed that he had followed.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    53    54    55    56    57   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us