Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Ecifircas
09:49:02 
Bruh-
-Click-
 Poe
09:45:22 
I currently have two quests right now that will give me 14 tokens total when I finish them, so I am pretty excited.
 distant-lands
09:42:57 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Ecifircas
09:42:23 
Urux, yesss. -Click-
 Poe
09:33:40 
Urux-
She is very pretty!
 Urux
09:32:17 Urox
Poe
-WP Click- That's why I wish this girl would give me anything but duds. Shame her rarity is low.
Nice early WP pull though

I bred to some pelt defects and did not realise they were greyscale and rosewood lol so I have a few of them knocking about
 Poe
09:31:34 
-WP Click-
ItÂ’s funny because this guy was my most popular male out of all the customs I have made, but heÂ’s a little boring
 Poe
09:30:23 
Urux-
Honestly IÂ’m more of a colorful wolf lover myself, but it does seem like black and white/grey scale wolves do the best. IÂ’ll probably play around more with the custom maker to see if I can come up with something better.
 Urux
09:28:41 Urox
Ecifircas
I just completed a 5/5 forest level up, good luck!
 Amygdala
09:27:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Yup...and having 170 means he doesn't need too much cp XD
 Ecifircas
09:27:21 
I'm so close.
-Click-
 Urux
09:26:31 Urox
Amy
Oo! He'll do well!
 Amygdala
09:26:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Yay i got a DH from ghostface
 Urux
09:24:59 Urox
Poe
He's cute! A little too black white leaning for me - but I like my brown wolves lol. I'm sure he would do well :P
 Camille
09:24:20 Lysanderoth
if i had a penny for every time this exact same discussion has been had on this website, id have 100 dollars
 Poe
09:24:10 
-WP Click-
Opinions on him?
 Heather
09:19:37 
Take care, Rushing River Tribe! =)
 Rushing River Tribe
09:17:13 Carrie/River
Bye guys!! have a good day!!
 Heather
09:16:47 
Ah, I see, don't worry, Urux, rest assured he'll be living a happy life in my pack =D
 Rushing River Tribe
09:16:44 Carrie/River
No worries Eci
I tend to read too much into stuff like that so you're good, was a mistake on my end ^^

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Black Bear : +3
Bobcat : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    40    41    42    43    44   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 10:06 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"Of course," I said leading her somewhere in the woods between my parent's house and the village. I picked her up halfway hoping it would make her feel better so she wasn't walking. I hummed as I walked carrying her bridal style through the woods. Eventually, it evolved into singing, I glanced up as I sang and noticed King would fly over every so often just to check on us as we walked. I felt at ease knowing King kept checking on us, my nervousness just disappeared. "is this good?" I asked stopping at a pond, the only sound was one of the birds chirping and Amora's tired breaths as she slept on my back.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 10:25 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I got up when Tobey said of course before following him. I was still shaky and i felt like i still might cry, but the farther away we got from the village the less i felt i was going to cry. After a while Tobey picked me up. I welcomed the change and clung onto him like my life depended on it. Much like he did when he had his attack. I never wanted to let go, he was my safe spot once again. I closed my eyes as he hummed and every step he took made me feel sleepier. I was about to actually fall asleep when i heard his voice. I opened my eyes, instantly remembering this place. I nodded but i didn't move because i still didn't want to let go. If he asked me to then i would but for now i still clung to him. "Im sorry for ruining our outing." I said, a tear rolling down my cheek.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 5, 2023 10:42 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

A soft but sad smile appeared on my face, "I did this for you, so don't worry about me," I said lightly pulling her chin to look at me and wiping away her tear. "Your hormones are making you more emotional than normal now don't forget. It doesn't mean you are crying over nothing, it just means you are going to be more sensitive." I said hugging her and kissing the top of her head. My breath hitched for a moment and I let out a shaky sigh, my heart began to race.
---
She could probably feel my heart beginning to race as well," But that will probably just make this moment even better," I said pulling away from her and getting on my knee, and pulled out the engagement ring I made and specifically designed so it would fit around her promise ring. "Despite everything we have been through you still manage to make me feel like the happiest man alive. I find it hard to describe the amount of love I feel every time I see you next to me when I wake up, every time you walk into a room, and every time you just meet my gaze. I hope that instead of trying to find the right words my actions are enough to prove how much I love you. Kaolin Bjornsdottir, will you marry me?" I asked as my heart raced and I stared up at her.

Edited at January 5, 2023 10:43 PM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 10:12 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I nodded but once again i wanted things to go back to normal. I want to be my normal self, be able to race without concern, fight with strength and not be emotional. That's when he put me down, making me want to slightly cry again but i held it in. Right before i was put down though, i felt his heart begin to race. I was quite confused but forgot about it when he put me down. I watched him go down on his knee and pull out...an engagement ring?! He said he would deal with it, but i didn't realize he meant this. Nevertheless i still was overjoyed. I listened to his words, tears of joy running down my face. When he finished i nodded. "Yes." Was all i could say before i started to cry out of joy. I hugged him so tight i thought i might throw up again but i didn't care at that moment. "I love you so much, Tobey." I said muffled through my crying and his shirt. I didn't know what to do except to hug him honestly so that's what i did. After a while i remembered there was something eles i could do. I looked up at him with my best smile before kissing him. I knew i should've probably let him speak but i was just so happy i wasn't really thinking.
~~~
Sorry about last night. I passed out lol.

Edited at January 6, 2023 10:17 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 10:31 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I took her hand and then snapped the engagement ring into place on top of the promise ring. The promise ring was still visible it would just eventually have a gem on top of it. "I love you too," I said and put my forehead against hers. I was so happy she accepted, but she got to the kiss before I did. I melted into it and held her, I picked her up so her legs were straddling me as I kissed her. This way she wouldn't have to stretch and she was at my height, making it easier.
------------------------------------
you're fine I passed out yesterday for around 2 hours as well. So that's why I didn't respond for a while.

Edited at January 6, 2023 10:32 AM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 10:37 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I felt him pick me up but i didn't even care at the moment, i just sat(??) there, kissing him. After a while, after i felt like i could barely breath, i pulled away. That's when i was able to see how he picked me up. I laughed, "This is fun." I hugged him once more, calming myself down so i could actually function. After a bit of hugging i looked at him with a smile, "I wasn't expecting you to deal with it this way, but this is nice." I was so happy i didn't know what to do so i just gazeed into his eyes with a content sigh.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 11:13 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

My arms were too busy holding her up to hug her back so I just put my head against her. "Just making things easier for you," I said with a smile "but Amora might get jealous that I'm holding you instead of holding her," I said with a smile and glanced at my back, where she was holding on "Nevermind she is asleep," I said with a chuckle. I lovingly stared into Kaolin's eyes then randomly laughed and just put my head against her chest. "That was the reason I was so nervous, it felt like it was still too early but I knew if I didn't do it sooner or later it would be a bigger issue later on," I said looking at her with soft eyes.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 11:32 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I laughed slightly looking over to see a sleeping Amora. My smile faded slightly, "Yeah, i would've preferred that we got married later but i know mom would go crazy if she knew i was going to have a baby when i wasn't even married. She's still going to go crazy because its so early but we will deal with that when it comes." I paused, my smile, or rather smirk came back, "Just imagine three things wanting to be held by you." I said referring to Amora, me and then our child when it comes. I laughed playfully before kissing him again. That's when i heard Blue. I reluctantly let go of the kiss to see behind Tobey's shoulder where Blue was looking at me like i was a ghost. "Is someone holding me, Blue? Is that your job?" I said laughing as he came to my side. He huffed, clearly annoyed but showed me his horn. My eyes went wide, there was a letter? I grabbed it, still being in Tobey's arms, reading the letter. My eyes went wide, my cousin and her family were here! I dropped the note and hugged Tobey once more. "My cousin and her family is here! They saw me win the race!" I said, my voice excited. "They live a long way from here and its been forever since ive seen them...." I paused remembering how long its been. "...I haven't seen them since my brother died...But, their at my parent's house. Could we go see them? Im feeling better now. And i can keep my hand under my cloak so they dont ask questions."

Edited at January 6, 2023 11:33 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 12:02 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"By the time the child arrives, Amora will be too big for me to lift," I said and listened to her speak "Maybe when she finds out why she won't be as relentless if that is the right word?" I said "Considering the fact I'm owning up to it and accepting the responsibility instead of just leaving you because it is too soon. Most young men probably would consider it wasting their younger years as an adult," I said giving her ideas "I was excited because I knew I wanted a family, I spent a lot of my teenage years acting like a young adult and not a teenager." I said, "So I am more than prepared for the responsibility, and I welcome it with open arms." I said then turned to watch Blue glare at me and I just smirked, now he was the jealous one. "We can go see them still, since you are the one bearing the child i will let you decide when you want to tell them," I said giving her another kiss before setting her down "Just your stomach will start showing here in a couple weeks then it will be hard to hide unless you wear my baggy shirts." I said
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 6, 2023 02:15 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I never thought about Amora growing up, so the thought was weird. Amora being to big to hold? Sad, and weird at the same time. I hoped Tobey was right about my mom but whatever happened, i was still glad to have Tobey by my side. I also was glad that he was ready, but i never even thought i would have a boyfriend, let alone a baby, so i didn't feel ready. I stuck my bottom lip out when he put me down. "I dont want to tell them just yet, because to be honest, even though your ready, im scared. I never thought id have a boyfriend, well actually almost husband, let alone someone i have to care for. I dont feel ready, and even though im excited im still scared." I said being honest and looking down. I wasn't sure how he would react. I didn't want to ruin his excitement, but i knew i had to be honest. "I dont want to be scared, but i am. To be honest i want to be normal again. Even though its only been a month i, already feel different." I said, tears forming in my eyes. "Im trying to not be scared but it's hard." I paused, "But no matter what, i dont want to kill the baby."

Edited at January 6, 2023 02:16 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    40    41    42    43    44   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us