Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Floof
01:23:28 Floodgates
No problem ^-^
 Arachne
01:22:40 Ara/Kat
thank you lmao 😭😭
 Floof
01:22:02 Floodgates
I've removed it for you :)
 Transcendence
01:21:55 free palestine
Bro copy paste an ad outline

Like mE
 Arachne
01:21:48 Ara/Kat
Floof yes in sales please^^
 Arachne
01:21:22 Ara/Kat
ohh yeah right,, didnÂ’t think of that 😭
any mods on please delete my sales post 🙏
 Transcendence
01:21:02 free palestine
Throwback to Venn accidentally deleting my posts especially
 Floof
01:20:57 Floodgates
Do you need a post removing, Arachne? ^^
 Salom_
01:20:45 Sal, Salmon
Arachne
That's an unfortunate post lmao. "etc etc etc"
 starmutt
01:20:14 marsh | they/it
it would make people delete old posts to bump them to the top again though </3
 Arachne
01:19:03 Ara/Kat
i wish there was an option to delete our own chat posts, especially in sales if you mess up 😭
 Transcendence
01:18:55 free palestine
High talent wolves sound great, but I guess G1/short gen/cls are getting a bit of attention lol
 Night Shade
01:17:35 Graves | Chaos
Cute

♥︎ Blessing offers Calliope a piece of their kill. Calliope blushes in response.
 Transcendence
01:17:22 free palestine
Yeah they kind of didnt want the paws please and possible popularity contest drama. It seems to be going well here but I saw that the HEE players didnt care for it so meh
 starmutt
01:16:09 marsh | they/it
sillies
-WP Click-
 starmutt
01:16:02 marsh | they/it
yeah i was kinda sad there's a lack of paws and comment interaction on HEE lol
 Transcendence
01:15:36 free palestine
HEE- we avoid the paws thing at all costs
 Transcendence
01:15:11 free palestine
People with a lot of time and money. Also Eve on her apple hill lol
 Transcendence
01:14:22 free palestine
We dont need a paws popularity leaderboard the breeding leaderboard exist XD
 starmutt
01:13:18 marsh | they/it
1000T studs. meaning over 6000 apples spent to create them.

Buffy has 1500+ offspring and Ghostface 2000+

therefore in lots of high T wolf bloodlines lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Red Fox : 0
Coyote : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    32    33    34    35    36   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 3, 2023 02:25 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I sat there and just comforted her, for once in my life I didn't know what to do other than sit there and comfort her. So that was what I did, I sat there and let her cry into me. She was scared and I wanted to ensure that she felt safe comfortable, and content around me. "If there is anything you need or want me to do I am here. I can tell what you need right now is a safe place and I am trying to provide that feeling for you," I said as I held her in my arms and put a kiss on her fore head before putting my forehead against hers.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 3, 2023 02:35 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I was kinda glad when Tobey didn't say anything and just embraced me. It was my only safe spot at that moment. I couldn't stand to be anywhere eles but here. "Rock me and hum. Just be here and hug me." I said, answering Tobey as he kissed my forehead before putting his head against mine. Once he started to rock me and hum i slowly relaxed again and stopped crying. The whole time dad just watched me with a sad expression. I knew why though, he never knew how i felt about how they were treating me when i was sick. I knew they had good intentions but it just wasnt the right thing. After a while i was so tired i couldn't help but fall asleep in Tobey's arms.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 3, 2023 02:41 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

i sat and rocked her in my arms, I hummed and then realized she brought up the fact I had killed someone in front of her father. I became worried of what he would think because even that was left out of my brothers books. I put it as I have them fatal wounds and they died from that not killing them on purpose. I sighed and let my muscles relax, I just started to actually sing as I rocked her back and forth. I sat and let my mind wander she was safe currently and she was in my arms. I would let nothing hurt her as long a I was there and I would die trying.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 3, 2023 02:54 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

3rd person

Tumi, Kaolin's father waited for Kaolin to fall asleep for speaking up. "Dont worry, i know you love her and will do everything to protect her so im not going to judge. Besides knowing her she probably got you to promise her you wouldn't do it again. But anyways with that being said, i wouldn't suggest letting her say that infront of her mother. Her mother can be alot of things but accepting is usually not one of them." Tumi said, keeping his voice quiet. He then sighed, "I never knew how horribly she felt....If i would've known i would've tried harder. She was just so young and fragile and i was not-knowing." Tumi stopped realizing he was talking out loud. "Sorry, i should probably keep quiet now. She should tell you about that, not me. Not that she probably will though." He sighed again looking down and whispered, "If i only knew....."
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 3, 2023 03:21 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"you did what you thought was right, there is nothing more that you can do," I said with a sad smile "you and her are the only ones who know what I've done, not even my parents know. They didn't even think I was still alive when I showed up to them. They missed a good portion of my life where core memories are supposed to be made. Where they were supposed to slowly let me go off on my own. But I was banished from my tribe for having a dragon, I didn't even get to say goodbye. Just be glad you were able to be there for her as she grew up. Growing up with dragons through my teenage years took a toll on my mind and I'm built differently." I said with a pause "I'm afraid I might hurt Kaolin if I get mad so I avoid her if I get mad because I'm scared I'm going to hurt her on accident. All because of how I spent my teenage years, so again. Be glad you were at least there for her, you did the most you could and the rest was up to her. Not everything can be perfect, and no human is perfect we all have put flaws." I paused for a moment and groaned "god I'm sounding like my father and quoting the Bible like he used to before I was banished." I said
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 3, 2023 10:53 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

3rd person

Tumi, laughed slightly after Tobey had stopped talking, "Well atleast you've kinda helped me. Though i actually wasn't really that close to her, it was her brother, and after he died Kaolin blocked herself so no one could truly reach her. Well until you came along that is." Tumi stopped himself from talking anymore and layed back in his bed, getting comfortable, and relaxing.

~~~Time skip to about 4 in the afternoon(when Kaolin wakes up)~~~

I had opened one eye, debating if i really wanted to get up. That's when i remembered what Tobey had said before i totally went into melt down mode. I shot my head up to look at Tobey, "Are you okay?! Im okay now, so now i can try and help!" I glanced at dad for a second to see that he was asleep. I laughed in my head, of course he is. I then turned my attention back to Tobey with a worried look on my face. It also had a hint of guilt because i wasn't there to help him when he needed it. What i said was partly true. I still felt this, this pain in my heart but i was no longer shaking and was able to be calm. I still felt jumpy but hopefully Tobey had no way of knowing that. I also had a nagging feeling that i somehow had caused the attack, but i didn't want to bring it up just yet. Especially if he was alright now. There was no use going over it when he was fine, but if he still wasn't, once he was clamer, i would ask. Then again he looked like he was fine so i was leaning towards he was fine now. I was glad he was alright but i still would feel bad because i wasn't there.

Edited at January 3, 2023 11:22 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 3, 2023 12:18 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I was startled awake as I had laid against the wall and fell asleep, once the boys came in and fell asleep leaning on me. They were both on my left and I had my arm wrapped around them and my right was around Kaolin as she was leaned against me. "Hm?" I said with a yawn "love I'm fine now, my parents wouldn't have let me flown here unless I was only shaking a little but then even that went away." I said putting my forehead against hers. "I'm worn out at the moment so why don't we just relax and enjoy the silence," I said
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 3, 2023 03:08 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I sighed and leaned against him again. "Okay...but if you need anything....just tell me...alright?" I said nuzzling into him. I closed my eyes once more, getting ready to fall asleep. After a couple minutes of resting a thought popped into my head, i couldn't hurt Tobey again. And there was one person who might be able to help me, without me accidentally hurting Tobey again. I sighed again as i sat up slightly and opened my eyes. "I have to do something real quick but i promise ill be back soon to snuggle." I said turning to him. I gave him a soft kiss before getting up and quickly walking out of the room, going before he could argue. Once i was out of the hospital i could tell things were different. People basically stared at me in fear. I began to shake slightly again, all those feelings coming back, as i hid in my cloak. I grabbed a quick snack because even though Tobey was used to not eating, i was starving. I then flew to Tobey's parents's house. There i landed and hopped off Blue. I was still shaking as i slightly peeked my head through the door. "T-tobey's dad?" I called into the house, nervousness creeping up in my voice.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 3, 2023 03:42 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

She left before I could say a word and it hurt a bit, I sighed and leaned my head against the wall again and closed my eyes.

Tobey's dad

I sat in the living room going through all the stuff Tobey brought so I wouldn't be starting from scratch. I was grateful that despite not seeing other people for so long that he hadn't changed. My wife was admiring all the handcrafted stuff he made for us, specially the rugs, blankets, and pillows. Eventually I heard the door open then Kaolin called out for me. I stood up and went to go see what happened.
"is everything okay?" He asked
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 3, 2023 03:55 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I nodded when he asked is everything okay. "Well actually...it depends on what you consider...okay. But i- If i could do this on my own i would but i-" I sighed looking down. "I need help." Those were the words i thought id never say again, but i did, and it felt horrible, but i truly did need help. I looked up at him again, "But if your busy, and dont have time, i understand! Ill just....find a way....." I looked down again and played with my promise ring, that was still hiding under my cloak. I realized i still had my hood on but i decided to wait to take it off until i was for sure he was going to talk to me. "Oh and, i would like to talk to only you...If that's okay...." I mumbled, still looking down. I could still feel myself shaking but i tried to stop it as best as i could.

Edited at January 3, 2023 04:09 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    32    33    34    35    36   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us