Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
11:28:31 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ive amassed like 130+ bones from duds this game year
 technoblade
11:26:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

I'm exploring jungle right now so I can yeet you some at one point
 Continental Wolves
11:25:58 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Last 4 females out of 35 in labor but I have no toucan feathers so more waiting e,e
 Zeraphia
11:25:41 Vah was attacked
Techno

XDD

Understandable honestly!
 technoblade
11:24:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I saw your comms open but I have to hold back on spending.
 Zeraphia
11:24:24 Vah was attacked
Considering I can't do dogs, I think horses are different XDD

Techno

I mean, that makes sense-- XD

I need to do more commissions to get ... comfortable with them. .>.
 technoblade
11:24:16 Lil Techy | Techno
Marsh

I can't draw canine's well honestly
 starmutt
11:23:27 marsh | they/it
horses are just dogs with extra steps

trust
 technoblade
11:23:17 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I have one but I'd rather do gift art since i always procrastinate doing art for myself.
 Zeraphia
11:22:26 Vah was attacked
Techno

Psh, I could totally whip one up for you real quick to have for your own.
 technoblade
11:21:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

you are one of the only people I know with horses so I may use some of them as I practice.
 Zeraphia
11:20:53 Vah was attacked
Hallow

XDD oh man good luck with them! They sound like a handful.

Techno

Oh absolutely learn horse anatomy. It's so much fun and they're so pretty. :3
 technoblade
11:19:47 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I dunno how the fuck I did it, but maybe this is my sign to learn horse anatomy? Or just do headshots to practice.
 Salom_
11:19:29 Sal, Salmon
I realized after my professor graded my paper that instead of the conclusion, I submitted an early version that only had the word "Conclusion" as a placeholder
 Hallow's Eve
11:19:28 Hallow, Eve
Zera

Ah it will be ok. Unless you can wrangle a bunch of 18 year olds haha
 Zeraphia
11:19:02 Vah was attacked
Techno

Ooooh that's a great horse from memory!
 technoblade
11:18:36 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I was looking at your banner and I thought 'I wonder if I could draw a horse head from memory' and I made this:

-Click-
 technoblade
11:17:58 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Me too but I just chugged half a monster so that helps
 Zeraphia
11:17:43 Vah was attacked
Hallow

Oh man, good luck! I wish I could do more to help you.

Techno

Oooh what about?
 Continental Wolves
11:17:11 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Im tired but I know im not sleeping anytime soon >·>

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -3
Mamba : -1
Cougar : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    30    31    32    33    34   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 1, 2023 03:27 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

Her entire reaction to it was adorable, she was confused at first and the look was too cute. Once she understood what I mean she got excited and her reaction was adorable. My expression softened and I'd do anything to keep that smile on her face. She sat for a moment clearly thinking, but if she was happy I was too. All of a sudden she hugged me and I wished it would last longer, but she was more excited about the book. She went in and kissed me before diving into the book, that was the first time she went in first. I rested my head on her shoulder and rested my eyes as I hummed.

3rd Person

"did you see that she had a promise ring on!?" Tobey's mother said
"yes it was beautifully crafted, I'm glad that I taught Tobey how to make small and finer things like that. He clearly has one on too but we haven't gotten close enough to see it yet," His father said looking out the window at them, "He's head over heals," He said with a chuckle as Tobey's mother came to the window to look.
"They are adorable, but other than the fact he found himself a girlfriend despite being a bachelor for so long I'm glad he gets along with his brothers," She said with a soft expression on her face
"Yeah he somehow managed to change their entire opinion on dragons, I wonder how he did it?" Tobey's father said
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 2, 2023 10:50 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

As i was skimming through the first few pages i realized i had, by myself, kissed Tobey. A slight blush appeared on my face as he layed his head on my shoulder, not necessarily because of that but because of the kiss. I pushed the thought away before focusing on the book again. After a while i saw a messy sketch of a dragon. I didn't remember seeing it in my book of dragon breeds so that got me instantly curious. Did he discover a new dragon?! I quickly reached and grabbed my book from Blue's saddle bag before running through it. It was official, it was a new dragon breed. I hugged Tobey again, excitement rushing through me. This time i held the hug slightly longer before grabbing out my pencil. There were some empty pages on my dragon breeds book and i had their information now so why not add them in? I quickly did my best to copy his sketch onto my book. It was somewhat difficult but soon i had finished. I held it up slightly, admiring my work, before putting it back in my lap and adding in the information about the dragon. I cleaned the sketch slightly so it looked neater and if i was full of myself i might say it was better than Tobey's. Forgetting all about my plan i ran through the pages, looking for another new dragon. Once i found one i repeated what i had done earlier. Out of the corner of my eye i thought i saw Tobey's parents watching us, making me tense up again. I hated i was like that but i couldn't help it.

Edited at January 2, 2023 08:18 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 2, 2023 10:48 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I huffed when she got up, missing the touch.
"Would you say mom has finished with the bigger parts of the house?" Varin asked
"Probably if she asks just say you are going to get your rooms situated," I answered
"Wait you mean we each have our own room?" Vermund asked excitedly
"Yes, I made sure you both had your own room by not making a bunk bed. there is a door so you can go between your rooms instead of going out of your room and getting dragged into doing something," I said with a smile "You both also have a window large enough for even me to fit through when it is open," I said with a wink and they sprinted into the house. I laughed as Kaolin walked back, she sat down in a bad spot, and immediately I started to get nervous. She didn't seem to notice since she was so focused on drawing so I did my best to try and calm down and get my issue to go away. I put my head on her shoulder as a light blush was on it, "god you can be so innocent sometimes," I mumbled extremely quietly under my breath.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 2, 2023 11:01 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I stopped what i was doing when Tobey spoke, extremely quietly. I went over it through my brain before i realized what he had said. I was glad the boys were gone so i felt i could act and talk myself again. "Wait, what?" I sat there for a moment before i realized what he was talking about. A slight blush spread across my face as i moved so he was comfortable again. "Sorry! Im just very distracted right now!" I sqeaked. I again found myself wanting to defend myself but it wasnt as strong as it started out. Every day i found myself getting more and more relaxed around Tobey, making me happy. I was excited for the day when i could just be totally relaxed with him. A smirk appeared on my face as i turned to him, "But why do you care? Did you literally forget what we did last night?" I was joking but i was still somewhat flustered so i still had a light blush.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 2, 2023 11:06 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"We are still in front of my parent's house, and they keep glancing out the window to check on us. Not only that I'm pretty sure my father saw the whole ordeal of my nervousness and he was clearly trying not to laugh," I said keeping my head buried into her shoulder "but it's not your fault you don't know how sensitive it is and how long it takes to go away," I said with a small chuckle "Just be glad that Vermund and Varin are gone and not still out here because they still haven't had the talk even though they getting close to the correct age." I said
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 2, 2023 11:16 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I wanted to cry when i realized Tobey was right about the checking on us thing, and his father. Of course he was right about the other thing but i wasn't really focused on that. I wanted to hide but doing so would just make it more obvious. "Thanks alot, now im even more nervous." I said in a joking tone even though i was somewhat serious. I practically buried my face into Tobey's book as i thought of a plan of escape. After a couple seconds my face lit up. "Lets go check on my dad! I haven't shown him my," I paused for a second, getting ready to be dramatic before continuing, "My absolutely, amazingly, gorgeous, fantastic, beautiful, promise ring." I paused again, "Unlike mom, he will actually be happy for me. Plus it will get me away from my nervousness." I found myself keeping my voice lower than usual because the last thing i needed was Tobey's family hearing me.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 2, 2023 11:30 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"Don't worry about my father, he is the more chill one. my mother is the one you need to worry about finding out about stuff. if I came home bleeding cause I got in a fight my dad would ask if I won and then make sure I know what I did wrong in the fight, If I came home with anything more than a bruise I would get lectured by my mom." I said with a laugh "My mom tried to be the one who gave me the talk, but my dad explained women's and men's reproductive systems are completely different and blah blah blah," I said lifting my head from her shoulder and admiring her for a bit until she pulled me out of my thoughts. I blushed a bit when she boasted about the promise ring, I felt like she was trying to embarrass me. "I feel like visiting your dad would be a good idea," I said with a smirk and pulled her in for a kiss "And that is payback for embarrassing me and just because I wanted to," I said with a smile as I led her to the house and poked my head into the door. "We are going to go visit Kaolin's family, goodbye," I said as my parents waved me off and my brothers came barrelling at me. They were clearly trying to knock me off my feet but I grinned and caught them both. My father watched shocked
"I don't know where you get that strength from," He said "Cause it doesn't come from me or your mother," He said as I hung them by their feet messing with them. It was a bit of a struggle having one in each hand but I managed.
"Have you already forgotten where I spent most of my teenage years, since they considered me one of them I had to act like it and I got in a few hand-to-claw fights at first until my position was established," I said with a smile after setting the boys down.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 2, 2023 11:43 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I felt slightly better when Tobey explained about his father, and to an extent, reminded me of my parents. That's when he pulled me in for a kiss, making me blush. If he was anyone eles, i promise i would've punched him in the face. I couldn't stay mad at him though so i just forgot about the whole thing as i followed behind Tobey as he went to say goodbye. I made sure to keep myself out of the picture as he interacted with his family. After he was done i stepped away from the house and whistled for Blue. As i saw him soaring toward me i turned to Tobey with a smirk, "Catch me if you can!" With that Blue was close enough and reached to grab my arm which i held out. He grabbed my arm and took off high into the sky again. After a couple seconds he threw me onto his back and i got myself on the saddle. With that i raced to the hospital on Blue. I knew i had a good chance at winning since i did get a head start and because Blue was smaller so he was most likely faster than King. Nevertheless i didn't take any chances and flew Blue his hardest to the hospital.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 3, 2023 12:06 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I watched her fly off on blue and sighed, one thing that always triggered my sad side is when I got left behind. Unless I told them to leave without me it always hit me hard for some reason. I heard the front door to my parent new house open and close, I looked down and my father stood next to me
"Does she know how you feel about being left behind in the situations," He asked "Or more or less how you feel about being challenged when you have an obvious disadvantage that would make your outcome of winning impossible." I shook my head
"No, she doesn't," I said crossing my arms and my dad rubbed my back, he knew it could give me PTSD if the situation was bad enough and I was left alone. I let out a shaky breath "I won't tell her right away though and I will wait until we get home, for now, I should probably stay and calm down though so I don't have an episode while in the air," I said my breathing getting out of hand. He urged me inside and quickly tried to distract me while my mother got a wet rag and put it on my forehead. The boys had a worried looks,
"Pa what's happening to Tobey?" Varin asked
"He is remembering a traumatic thing that happened to him that could make him hurt himself so we are trying to distract him and calm him down," He said with a smile
"Will he be okay?" Vermund asked
"Eventually he will be boys, now why don't you read the book maybe asking him some things about some of his adventures will help?" my mother asked. They ran to get the books and asked about some of the adventures that didn't have warnings, it distracted me well and eventually I was good enough to fly. My parents talked me into taking the boys so if something happened they could get help. We got to the hospital and I felt bad bt I had to ensure my own safety. They boys were right behind me as I went to her father's hospital room and there she was. I gave a sad smile and the boys stood behind me sort of hidden.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)January 3, 2023 12:44 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

When i got to the hospital i realized Tobey hadn't even followed me. I was about to go back when Tjorvi walked up to me with a smirk. "Gosh pretty kitty, you never leave your body guard's side do you? Are you scared ill beat you? I almost did afterall." Anger filled my body as i forgot all about Tobey. "First of all, stop calling me that. Second i can take care of myself and i dont need some stupid body gaurd, which he isnt."
He circled me with a laugh, "Oh yes, that's right, he has been promoted to...Hmm let me see....Boyfriend perhaps? You guys are really adorably disgusting, you know that right?" I growled, "Well atleast i dont spend my time spying on people."
He laughed, "Keep your friends close but your enemies closer." Having enough i drew my sword and hit it against his. "You never have been good at smack talk, have you pretty kitty. Youve always been more for action than talking."
We fought for a long time, making my bones shake. I still wasn't fully recovered from my sleepiness even though i had tooken a nap and it clearly was showing. I was barely holding on and i knew he knew. "Did you not get enough sleep, my dear pretty kitty?" We fought for more before he knocked my sword out of my hand. I felt like i was going to collapse as i dove for my sword. He stopped me by putting himself in between me and my sword. He pushed on my stomach with his foot, making sure i couldn't move.
"Wow Kitty, he really is more of a weakness than i thought. If i were you id get rid of him." Tears threatened to fall as i reached for my sword. Luckily i was able to grab it with my finger tips and smack his ankles with it. He jumped back in shock, giving me time to get up. As soon as i was up Tjorvi knew he had made a mistake. I rammed him into the side of a house, putting my sword by his neck. "I dare you to say trash now. I literally dare you." I growled angrily. He nervously laughed, "Im sorry Kaolin, i-i was just messin..."
Without thinking i pushed my sword into his neck, making blood drip down my sword and his neck. He cried in pain as i countinued to do it. After a while i had realized i let my anger take control and quickly removed my sword. He fell to the ground screaming. I knew he would recover but i couldn't believe i had done that. I had never meant for that to happen. Tears flowing down my face i ran to dad's room. There i explained what had just happened and he calmed me.
I had just calmed down slightly and stopped crying when Tobey came in. I was still shaking but got up anyway. My legs threatened to give way as i ran to him and through my arms around him. That's when my legs actually gave in and made me practically fall into him. I tried to stop my shaking as i squeezed him tight. "You scared me! I was worried about you! I wouldve went back but-" That's when i realized the twins behind him. I paused, looking at them for a second before turning back to Tobey. "W-what are they doing here?" I whispered, still shaking. I glanced back at dad who was acting like nothing was wrong. That calmed me slightly but my emotions were running crazy so i didn't know what to think.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    30    31    32    33    34   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us