12:22:15 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey Chat!
 Ormous
12:17:44 Zephyrus (he,Him)
hi chat

hi Bjake
 Star Tha AOD
12:14:09 i stalk chat (Star)
Luna sniffs under a bush and finds Green Bead!

Stats: Luck +3
Mood: Triumphant
Leaderboard: +5 Points
nice
 BooJake
12:14:07 Don't call me BJ.
@Nightpack
Heya! How ya doing?
 nightpack
12:10:06 
hey
 Wolves Of The North
12:03:58 
Shadows Of The Dark is pushed into a pond by Midnight

Affinity: Like
Mood: Sneaky

Well.... that was mean xD
 Ellixter
12:01:13 Matt(hew)
Marsh omg those tiny floofy cat stickers are adorable
 MLadySkylar
11:53:29 P'Sky
Please end this pvp x.x
 Saint
11:52:21 
todays my join anniversary lmao
 icemoons
11:52:08 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
my join anniversary is in november
 BooJake
11:50:15 Don't call me BJ.
@Masky
Tomorrow is your join anniversary
 starmutt
11:50:07 marsh | they/it
he he he
-Click-
 MLadySkylar
11:49:29 P'Sky
Heyo
 Masky
11:48:17 
Hi y'all. It's been forever since I"ve been online. :)
 MLadySkylar
11:47:26 P'Sky
I need my sketchbook
 icemoons
11:47:14 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
core

She's awesome, Vaggie is mine, Vaggie/ Charlie forever
 Cortex
11:46:05 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Icemoons
Cherrybomb
 icemoons
11:45:35 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
I fricking love that show
 icemoons
11:45:21 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
yes you did pix

cortex favorite character?
 Cortex
11:44:33 Tex,Core,Shade,They
I love hazbin hotel Not going to lie

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : -2
Grizzly Bear : -1
Black Bear : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    28    29    30    31    32   ..   39 

Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJuly 30, 2022 10:39 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika nuzzles Ferox back,"Hey. Everything's been fine, I suppose. Everything's getting back to normal." She glances at her stomach,"Due anyday now." She huffs,"It's a surprise I was even able to get out of camp. Ember's been watching me like a hawk." She glances towards the unclaimed territories,"Sure. I can't promise I'll make it that far though." She lets out a slight chuckle.

(All is good^^)
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityAugust 1, 2022 01:12 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox gave a nod and wagged his tail. He was excited for her, but Ferox had realized that he probably wasn't going to be able to see the pups until they were much older, if they even survived. His smile faded a little, but he quickly forced it back on. "Well, I'm glad you managed to get away," he said. "Let's just try to make it as far as we can. If we don't make it to the pond, that's fine, as long as we're out of pack territory." Ferox turned and began walking toward the border, setting a pace that Laika would be able to follow.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityAugust 1, 2022 10:32 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika couldn't help but get a little excited too. She was nervous, but excited. She felt she was way to young to be a mother. Laika agrees,"I am glad I got out to. I love my sister, but she is definitely smothering me." As Ferox sets off, Laika follows. She was slower than usual, but the weight of the pups was weighing her down. She did hope that she had the pups before the next Great Pack Gathering. The last thing she needed was Rider giving her a hard time about something else. That wolf just liked to be hateful for no reason whatsoever. "So, how has it been in your pack?"
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityAugust 2, 2022 01:32 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox chuckled lightly. "Siblings are like that sometimes," he said with a small smile. "Having brothers or sisters is great, but they can get irritating at times." As they walked, Ferox stayed beside Laika, making sure not to go too quickly. He turned to her and said, "About the usual. Things have definitely gotten easier without Steel around, although Ferrum and a couple others are still a little rebellious. What about your pack? Is everything going smoothly?" Soon, the pond came into view, and Ferox trotted up to the water's edge and sat down to get a drink.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityAugust 2, 2022 01:59 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika agrees,"Indeed. Ember was always the kindest one, she always fussed over us, even when Seraphina was around. Ignatius is the warrior of the family. He is fierce and loyal. And Inigo was the jokester of the family. He always brought a good laugh around. All of that combined together usually balanced out." Laika was able to talk about Inigo more without feeling as much pain. She of course still missed him though. "Hmm, at least they are getting a little better." She hesitates, both thinking and taking a moment to catch her breath. At that moment they approached the pond and Laika settles down beside it as Ferox moves to get a drink. "My pack is... not happy about my situation. Many still demand the father step forward and become Alpha Male."
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityAugust 2, 2022 02:15 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox smiled and nodded. "You're lucky to have such a wonderful family," he said. "Even if they are frustrating at times." Ferox shook his head lightly. "I'd give anything to have a family like that," he said wistfully. Ferox gave a light nod. "Yeah, it's not so difficult anymore, but there's still plenty to worry about." Even after all this time, Ferox still questioned the Elder's decision to make him the Alpha. Ferox moved to sit down beside Laika, wincing slightly. "I wish there was some way I could help with that," he said. "You shouldn't have to bear this all alone." Ferox sighed and looked down. They still hadn't come up with anything for after the pups were born, and Ferox was starting to think that the best course of action would be to come forward as the father and take whatever punishment came.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityAugust 2, 2022 02:18 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika blinks softly at Ferox, she wished he had a family. Even one sibling was better than none. Laika sighs as Ferox sat down beside her. "It is fine. My siblings and elders help keep the pack in line. My Beta's, however, have become more rebellious against me. Ever since Khan was injuried and I was not there when he almost died. They were not happy, and I don't think they ever will forgive me." She shakes her head. What were they going to do when the pups were born? Who would lead the pack? Without the full support of her Beta's... She was screwed. Not to mention, if the pups came out a different color than normal Ignis Lupi, they would know at once.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityAugust 2, 2022 03:20 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox gently nuzzled Laika. "Well, at least you've got some support," he said. He still wished he could be there to help her, but it was a comfort to know that she wasn't completely alone. However, when he heard about her Betas, he shook his head lightly. "I'm sorry about that," he said softly. "Hopefully they will forgive you. You're a good Alpha, you just made a mistake. All of us do at some point." Ferox gave a quiet sigh and looked up at the stars. "Don't worry," he said softly. "Everything's going to be fine. You'll figure it all out, I know you will."
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityAugust 2, 2022 08:06 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika agrees,"Yes. Hopefully it will be enough. I fear for what happens when I give birth. It's hard enough to keep them in line without having pups crying for my attention." She shakes her head again as she leans against Ferox. Perhaps it was foolish to have pups. Laika sighs,"I hope so. Khan and Nova have been a great help. Perhaps they did not like me very much, but they knew the laws and respected them enough to respect and listen to me." What would happen without her Beta and over half of her pack's support? Laika looks up at the sky as well,"I hope so." She wished Ferox was able to be with her, she missed him when she wasn't with him. Besides she wanted him to know his pups.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityAugust 3, 2022 02:31 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox gave a sigh and nodded. He too was afraid of what would happen when Laika had their pups. It was a dangerous situation, one that Ferox regretted that Laika had to go through. He was better able to deal with the consequences; he wouldn't be able to take care of the pups and would therefore be able to focus on his duties as an Alpha. He wished desperately that he could help raise the pups, but it just wasn't possible, not without putting Laika and the pups in danger. Ferox thought for a moment, then licked Laika's muzzle. "Maybe they just need a little more time," he said. "I'm sure they'll come around eventually. Just keep doing your best." Ferox nuzzled Laika, then, after a moment of silence, asked a question that he had been thinking about for a while, "How will I know when the pups are born?"

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    28    29    30    31    32   ..   39 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us