Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Hugs4Bugs
07:36:49 Ed (he/they)
why do I feel that so much - the photography I like the most is usually ignored, wheras something I take and put zero effort into is everyone's favorite :'')
 BJake
07:35:21 Don't call me BJ.
@Distant Lands
Oh my gods, same.
I think it's DA taking pity on pieces 😭🖐
 TheFlyingKitten
07:34:54 Petri Dish/Sorceress
-WP Click-

She's a girl. How did I miss that???
 distant-lands
07:34:45 katy | beetle
why do the ugliest pieces i upload to DA end up getting more favorites than my best work :')
 BJake
07:33:31 Don't call me BJ.
@Krampus
Critiquing art is part of his job, so I like to get critiques from him
 Krampus
07:31:51 Cramp/Kerp/Grampa
Bjake
Damn, you showed your dad your art?
 Ghost Queen
07:31:42 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Vote?
-WP Click-
 BJake
07:31:06 Don't call me BJ.
My dad was spooked when I showed him the suggestive YCH I made today 😭🖐
 Old Money
07:19:54 elegance❀
looking for roleplay partners! preferably some who is literate to semi-literate in writing, please be able to rp in pms. pm me!
 Ghost Queen
07:15:53 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Hey
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:15:14 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Distant,
I love snails, I think they're cute.
 distant-lands
07:14:44 katy | beetle
i mean, considering i don't know how to draw a maned wolf, snail, or rodents.. xD

i'll figure it out when i get there
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:14:05 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Well that's not too bad a thing, right?
 distant-lands
07:13:38 katy | beetle
i think my new goal is to make my own lineart for all the species in my adopt shop.

so far i have shorthair and longhair cats.. now i need a wolf, maned wolf, shorthair and longhair dog, some type of rodent and a snail lineart >.> one day ...
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:13:24 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Apparently, it seems I've come to a realization. I scare chat all the time so the chat is frozen when I pop up.
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:10:00 Aurora / Crezzie / L
She's not being sarcastic...

It was me! :D
 Black River
07:08:19 Lady Lynn
@Suspicious Cloak
Not sure if that's sarcasm, but either way - you're welcome and I hope I helped! :D
 Hallow's Eve
07:07:38 Hallow, Eve
Howdy Chat
 Suspicious Cloak
07:07:35 Sus
@Black, thanks! I never thought of that!
 Black River
07:06:46 Lady Lynn
@Suspicious Cloak
Have some more patience, and whilst you're waiting: Do explore and the games to help you earn mushrooms. They'll add up eventually!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -2
Mountain Lion : +2
Anaconda : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    26    27    28    29    30   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 02:41 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"What did I say?" I panicked when she started giggling, "What did I say!? You're starting to make me worry!" I said, I tried to go back over in my head what I might have said but it didn't click until she said it. A deep blush appeared on my face and I covered my mouth with my hand embarrassed and looking down "I love you too," I said "That time it was my fault and I think I made it worse," I said with a nervous laugh. "I might just sleep on the floor for my own sake," I said in a joking tone but I actually wasn't.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 02:50 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I laughed some more as Tobey blushed. I wheezed, "I thought a kiss was going to kill me when i went to talk my parents but that is nothing compared to now!" I stopped laughing for a second when he said he might sleep on the floor. I was tempted to pout but i knew it was for the best. I would be slightly sad but that would come later, for now i countinued to laugh. "I literally cant stop!" I wheezed again. I tried to stop but its like i was stuck on laughing. A tear of joy slipped down my cheek. "Sorry!" I said rolling onto my back, putting my arms around my stomach and bending my knees in the air. I made sure Amora was safely by Tobey though before i did that.

Edited at December 30, 2022 02:54 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 03:07 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

King came through the doorway after hearing all the ruckus, "King can you believe this!? I'm being picked on!" I said. He huffed and a small amount of smoke came out of his nose, he turned around and walked out. "No, King, don't leave me," I said dramatically reaching for him. I sighed dramatically before turning to Kaolin, a smirk appeared on my face as an Idea popped into my head. "I guess if KIng won't help I have to take matters into my own hands," I said and pulled Kaolin closer and kissed her. The smirk reappeared on my face which I pulled away and crossed my arms "Can't get more even than that!" I said watching her reaction
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 03:20 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

When Tobey talked to King it only made me laugh harder and wheeze. I loved this moment! When Tobey turned to me i looked at him with a smile, pausing my laughing. What was he going to do? Thats when he pulled me closer and kissed me before pulling away. I wasn't quite sure how to react. I just sat there, staring at him for a second. His words went in through on ear and out of other. Sure we had kissed before but that one was different somehow. "Wait, what?" I asked, confusion on my face. "Umm, well you stopped my laughing." I said with a smile. I still wasn't sure what happened but i didn't care. I loved this moment too much to ask questions. I would ask them later. I smirked before i practically jumped on Tobey, pinning him to the bed. It hurt my hand but there was a smile on my face. I knew i was going to make him flustered more but i didn't care. "Dont confuse me like that again." I said with a playful growl. I made sure my body was as far away from him as i could get it though.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 03:43 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I chuckled at her reaction, she didn't realize how red her face was as she tried to process what happened. "Mmm, I didn't just stop you from laughing," I said with another small chuckle, still smirking. When she attempted to pin me I let her, I let her have her fun. I took charge and pinned her under me instead, I bent down a little and put my mouth right next to her ear. "Might want to stop teasing me before I can't control myself," I said with a playful growl in her ear, my body slightly pressed against her so she knew how bad it was. I kissed her one more time then let her go.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 03:56 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

My eyes went wide as he instead pinned me. I wasn't used to having people stronger than me around. My face was literally reder than i ever thought was possible as he whispered in my ear and slightly pressed against to me. I loved the kiss and found myself closing my eyes. When he let me go i layed there for second. I sat up with a pout, "But its funnn! Besides the part where i loose." I laughed with a smile, "Im seriously using all my might right now." I then scooted closer to Tobey and put my head on his shoulder. I was out of breath but smiling. "This was amazing. I only wished i was daring enough to countinue." I let out a content sigh, this was the best day ever.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 04:08 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"I probably shouldn't tell you that I let you pin me with a little help then I suppose," I said with a light chuckle, I wouldn't have been surprised if she punched me in the arm. I smiled when she put her head on my shoulder, I then thought for a second. "We can continue," I said then turned my head to her, "Only if you want to though, and don't be afraid to say no," I said turning my body to face her now.
---------------------------
Too many things for your character to respond to that are crucial so I didn't want to put down too much.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 04:16 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I laughed, "I know, i figured. Thats why i said, besides the part where i loose." My eyes went wide when he said we could countinue. I by no means expected him to say that. I bit my lip, did i know what i was getting into? Probably not, but that was the fun part. I looked up at him with a nervous smile as he faced me, "Do i look like the person to back down?" I was half joking but that was my yes without me dying.
~~~
Ugh, sorry, writer's block >< But i get it lol
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 04:23 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I pulled her into another kiss, pinning her again and closing my eyes. I enjoyed it, it wasn't needy or aggressive and it was just passionate and loving. I pulled away from the kiss "Remember, don't be afraid to tell me, no, and I will always make sure something is fine before I go any farther, Okay?" I asked and waited for her confirmation.

-------------------- Time Skip --------------------

When it came time for bed I made sure she was comfortable and content before I lay down. "Are you comfortable, is there anything else you need?" I asked, trying to care for her needs.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 30, 2022 04:31 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I smiled as he pinned me again and kissed me. I reluctantly opened my eyes as he spoke. Once he was done talking i nodded. I was glad Tobey was respectful unlike other men his age. I was truly lucky, even if my mom never approved.

~~~Time skip~~~

I could barely keep my eyes open once we finally stopped and was getting ready to sleep. I turned to him with a tired smile, "As long as your here im content." I yawned grabbing the blanket Tobey gave to me and pulling it over me. "Thank you." I mumbled once he was laying beside me. I didn't even get a chance to hear his response before i fell asleep. All that night i dreamed about Tobey and me.

Edited at December 30, 2022 04:34 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    26    27    28    29    30   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us