Wolf Play : Dagger PackxEternal Calamity
Chatbox
 Ecifircas
02:28:52 
Haha, no harm then. I hope your art gets accepted. I think the thread is a really cool resource for new packs. :-)
 Frostyhills24
02:28:21 Frosty, (She/Her)
Ecifircas

Did that and PMed them apologizing for my mistake
 Rogue Whispers
02:27:55 Phoenix, Rogue
Wylan smacks Arken on the snout because they saw a fly.

Mood: Goofy

Smack him all you want
 Ecifircas
02:27:23 
Frostyhills24, it says on the first post that your avatar has to be approved by a mod before it's accepted for the thread. Just edit your message, take it down, and shoot Venn a PM.
 Rogue Whispers
02:27:23 Phoenix, Rogue
-WP Click-
 Rogue Whispers
02:27:14 Phoenix, Rogue
Frosty,
lol it's probably fine
 Kingwolf
02:26:42 King
Skylanders academy rp anyone? Pm me
 Frostyhills24
02:26:01 Frosty, (She/Her)
Rogue

little late...
 Rogue Whispers
02:23:49 Phoenix, Rogue
Frosty,
I'd PM Venn before posting them there, though
 Frostyhills24
02:23:22 Frosty, (She/Her)
Ecifircas

thank you, I must be blind
 Rogue Whispers
02:22:43 Phoenix, Rogue
Cortex,
lol I've always been shorter, even in kindergarten
 Ecifircas
02:22:38 
Frostyhills24, -WP Click-
 Frostyhills24
02:21:58 Frosty, (She/Her)
where is the forum post where you can find F2U den avatars, I have one I want to submit for people to use, and I can't find it.
 Continental Wolves
02:21:38 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Deso
Because im too great i had to be nerfed in at least a few ways 😔
 Cortex
02:21:18 Tex,Core,Shade,They
rouge
Im 5"3 and its all good
 Rogue Whispers
02:20:18 Phoenix, Rogue
Cortex,
Late reply, yeah :)
 Desolation
02:19:17 Deso the 👻
Emmet
Fallen OFF a cabinet? I can't even imagine how you get yourself into that type of situation
 Rogue Whispers
02:18:40 Phoenix, Rogue
Ugh I want a Halloween Avi but I don't want to get rid on my current one :/
 Desolation
02:18:10 Deso the 👻
Ecifircas
I've worked too hard to give up now. I gotta persevere until it's committed to memory. Also, you may have just unknowingly declared war on all people under 5ft with the statement X'D

Saint
Ahh. Normal life things. Interesting. I've gotta get off at 2:20 to go to my J O B 9-9
 Cortex
02:15:36 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Devil
Alright

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Bengal Tiger : +3
Cheetah : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    26    27    28    29    30   ..   39 

Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJuly 13, 2022 10:12 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika agrees,"They are strong. Like their father and mother." Her gaze follows Ferox's to the sky, many thoughts racing through her mind. Including, if the stories were true, Inigo would be looking down at her and Ferox. What would her brother think? Would he be upset she was breaking the Ancient Laws, or would he be proud she had finally found someone that made her happy like Brigid had made Inigo happy? Speaking of which, Laika reminds herself to speak to Brigid about the pups becoming trainees. Once the grief had worn off... Perhaps in a couple of days.

Seconds after Ferox settled down, Laika curls down as well, resting her chin on his shoulder. Pressing against his fur as she murmurs,"Ember checked the pups as soon as they got home." The pups had been asleep and some had stirred when Ember's breath hit them, but most stayed asleep. Though they had been out of the battle, Ember had insisted on checking all of the wolves. Her healers had agreed, and so Laika had simply sat back and watched. The healers knew what they were doing, they were trained for it. Along with the Elders, the healers were the wolves Laika respected most. To be able to handle the pressure of keeping their packmates alive, even in the coldest of winters.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJuly 15, 2022 02:16 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox sighed and nodded, resting his head on his paws. "Did she think they'd be alright?" he asked. He knew that sometimes, losing someone close to you could be a massive shock, and could often cause physical symptoms like appetite loss and insomnia. Those problems were relatively small compared to the agony the pups must be feeling, but there weren't any herbs that could help with that. While thinking about Inogo's pups, Ferox was suddenly reminded of his own unborn pups. "What about ours?" he asked. "Do they seem alright?"
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJuly 15, 2022 03:17 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika answers,"Yes. Between Brigid and Ember, the pups will be fine." Ember was fiercely protective over the pups, well any pups, and Brigid would keep her pups alive. She would make sure they were okay. Rhys and Ignatius would do their best to distract the pups as well. Laika flicks an ear back towards her stomach as if she could hear the pups. "Ember checked me over, many times. She said that the pups are fine. Of course, going to battle didn't help, but my injuries won't affect the pups." She sighs to herself, the battle did affect a lot of things, and she wasn't sure the rouges wouldn't try to regroup and try again.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJuly 15, 2022 03:25 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox gave a heavy sigh of relief and lowered his head. "I don't think I'd ever be able to forgive myself if something had happened to you and the pups," he said softly, resting his head on her shoulder. "You mean everything to me. I don't know if I could go on living if you and the pups were taken from me." Ferox half-closed his eyes as he lost himself in thought. The battle had put things in a new perspective for him. He would have done anything for Laika and their pups even before the rogues attacked, but the thought that something could have easily happened to them or that something could still happen to them strengthened his resolve tenfold. "I'm never going to let anything happen to you or the pups," he said softly. "I'll do whatever it takes to keep you safe."
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJuly 18, 2022 10:48 AM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika sighs half in sadness and half in content as Ferox rests his head on her shoulder. She was glad that neither her nor Ferox had been injured in the battle. And she was glad the pups hadn't been either. But a part of her also realized that if she had lost the pups, it would have been devastating, yes. But that would have saved them the trouble of trying to explain the pups... Terrible thought yes. But, Laika was getting desperate and even more stressed. She presses her muzzle against Ferox's,"I love you." She murmurs, her gaze moving to the sky then back down to Ferox.

(Sorry this is so late! I haven't been able to get on my computer all weekend!)
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJuly 18, 2022 12:57 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ferox locked his gaze on Laika and whispered, "I love you too, Laika. More than anything." Ferox nuzzled into her neck fur and closed his eyes, giving a sigh. After that battle, it was easy to imagine the heartbreak of losing her, and he never wanted that to happen. He wished desperately that there was some way they could be together, instead of limiting their time together to every other night. Ferox took a deep breath. He was tired, and he wanted to curl up right here with Laika and fall asleep. Despite his best efforts, he was unable to stop himself from drifting off into a light slumber.

(It's alright ^^)

Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJuly 18, 2022 03:15 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika was happy right where she was at. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she remembered that she had a pack to lead and would have to return to them, but for now, her mind was solely on that moment and the wolf beside her. Laika breaths in Ferox's scent, as he drifts off. Laika stays still, not wanting to disturb him. Even she was feeling drowsy, and as she laid there beside Ferox, her own eyes started to close and she too drifted off. Head resting against Ferox's.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJuly 18, 2022 07:25 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fortunately for them both, Ferox woke up just as the sun began to rise. He quickly got to his paws and nudged Laika gently. "Laika, wake up," he said urgently. "We need to get back to our packs, the sun is rising!" Ferox looked at the lightening horizon, carefully judging how much time they had. Ferox didn't know about Laika, but he would probably be able to get to his pack before anyone else woke up if he left soon and moved quickly.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJuly 18, 2022 10:05 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika wasn't sure how long she slept, but she stirred as Ferox nudged her in the side. Her eyes flashed open and seeing how bright it was, she leapt to her paws. She blinks at Ferox,"Oh! My pack is going to kill me." She leans forward to press her muzzle against Ferox's,"I love you. I'll see you in three nights." She then turns and darts off, her pelt lighting to burn Ferox's scent off her. She did agree they needed to take a break from the every other night to rest and heal, but she would miss Ferox dearly. With a sigh, Laika bounds towards her camp, knowing her wolves would already be awake, but hoping they wouldn't.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJuly 19, 2022 01:31 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ferox gave Laika a quick smile and returned the nuzzle. "I love you too," he said. Once she had taken off, Ferox turned and sprinted toward his territory, pausing at a stream to wash himself off. He managed to get back to camp before too many wolves were awake, but his arrival was definitely noticed. "Alpha, where have you been?" Ferox looked over and saw Oak approaching, and he dipped his head politely, trying to appear calm. Other wolves were watching. "I- I just needed some time," he said quietly. Oak regarded him curiously for a moment. "Is it about the battle?" he asked. Ferox nodded, although he hated lying to Oak. The Elder gave a sympathetic nod. "The aftermath of a battle is always hard," he said. Ferox took a breath. "I'll be fine," he said. "I need to get the morning patrols organized."

The rest of the morning went without a hitch. Even the most rebellious wolves did no more than roll their eyes and grumble quietly when he gave commands. It was clear they still despised taking orders from him, but they seemed to respect him more. Word had also apparently spread about Steel and his treachery, and although many wolves had looked up to him and had hoped that he would eventually become their Alpha, none could now utter his name without some disgust in his voice, and no one had bothered to put up a stone marker for him. The Elders had said that his treachery disqualified him from receiving the honor of having a headstone set up with the other fallen wolves, and the pack agreed with their verdict. Once the morning patrols were out, Ferox found Garnet and they began the days training.

(Just a heads up, after today I won't be able to respond until Thursday or Friday.)

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    26    27    28    29    30   ..   39 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us