Arrax catches a snack then looses it to a crow

Poor guy...he just wanted a snack
 Amygdala
03:18:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
But damn...60 is a lot
 Arctic Moon
03:17:56 NY, Malo, Arctic
Defeat 60 grizzly bears in battle (mountains)

This shouldn't take long
 Amygdala
03:16:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
Yup...and just in time to train my new team
 Arctic Moon
03:15:32 NY, Malo, Arctic
Amy
Leveling up? as in battle train?
 Amygdala
03:14:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
Yup...i love making quests now...i will get a warrior stone for leveling up my wolves 25 times
 Arctic Moon
03:13:42 NY, Malo, Arctic
Amy
The quest update is huge-
 Amygdala
03:13:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
Yup XD
It's my favourite update after the quest update XD
 Arctic Moon
03:12:45 NY, Malo, Arctic
Amy
Without pack's joining a pvp and making a move every 14 minutes and 59 seconds
 Amygdala
03:12:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Elixter
The pups dissapear amd you lose the litter
 Amygdala
03:11:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
I like that it's now only 5 minute wait time for pvp battles XD
 Ellixter
03:11:48 
What happens if pups are born and there is no room in the den
 Arctic Moon
03:11:00 NY, Malo, Arctic
Hello Amy

I left for a bit. What are all these updates???
 Whispering Rain
03:10:35 Whisp, Rain
I just lost 3 wolves today 😭
 Amygdala
03:09:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey arctic
 Arctic Moon
03:09:15 NY, Malo, Arctic
Hello chat
 Kháos
03:07:00 Kaos || Khaos
Thoughts?
-WP Click-
 Link Cat
03:05:19 Jelly Bean
No worries, Hallow!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -5
Sun Bear : -1
Rattlesnake : +4
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    25    26    27    28    29   ..   43 

Outlander x MeekoMay 14, 2024 11:02 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex paused when Skylar sat back up and said he shouldn't have offered the pill to him. It was clear that Sky held some concern for him, and despite the current topic of conversation, he found himself chuckling softly. "I won't." He assured after a moment. As amazing as it felt he was confident this would only be a one-time thing. He couldn't imagine trying to take one of these pills consistently, nor did he want to imagine the trouble he'd be in if his parents ever discovered he'd tried it out. It didn't go unnoticed by Alex that Skylar had shared a fair bit of himself by telling him that his use of the pill had been bad but he was getting better. "Can I ask what made you start taking the pills?" He asked after a moment of hesitation.
Outlander x MeekoMay 14, 2024 11:11 PM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar looked over at Alex after he asked the question. "I wasn't in a good mental state and it only takes one time to get hooked, and that's what happened. Im better though I promise." Sky answered with some hesitation, shaking his head at the last part. "It only takes one time Alex." Sky said quietly while looking away. "You may think that you will be fine and it's a one-time thing but sometimes that's not the case." Sky said, expressing his concern. He looked over at Alex again, this time he changed his position so he would be now sitting facing him
Outlander x MeekoMay 14, 2024 11:24 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex listened as Skylar answered his question. It was brief, and to the point but was answer enough so he didn't try and pry for any more detail. Again it became prominent how concerned Skylar was about him getting hooked on the pill that Chris had given him. "I'll prove it to you then, it was only a one-time thing." He said, softly but with conviction. "I can't deny that I feel... amazing. But I don't have any intention of doing it again." He paused for a moment as he watched Skylar move so that he was facing him. "Would it be more reassuring if I told you that once this has worn off?" He asked his gaze on the male before him.
Outlander x MeekoMay 14, 2024 11:30 PM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky looked up into Alex's eye and gave him a soft smile. "Yeah, it would." He then answered quietly. He looked down at Alex's hands, and with some hesitation, he reached out to lay his hand on top of his. He then slowly began to play with Alex's fingers. Sky craved touch, it was his love language, whether someone was a friend or someone he was interested in he liked physical touch. "You wanna watch something or..." Sky said softly, still looking down at Alex's hands for a moment before looking up.
Outlander x MeekoMay 14, 2024 11:40 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex smiled slightly upon seeing Skylar's smile. Hearing his response he gave a nod and made a mental note to remember to reassure him that it was a one-time thing once the effects of the pill wore off. "Okay." He said, letting his gaze linger on him before dropping down to his hand when he felt Skylar's touch. He watched as he began to play with his fingers, his chest tightening slightly before he looked up at Skylar once more. For several seconds he was silent, as if trying to figure out what else he was suggesting by trailing off as he did. "Sure, we can watch something." He said finally before moving to turn his hand over beneath Skylars.
Outlander x MeekoMay 14, 2024 11:48 PM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar began to trace random things in Alex's palm before slightly interlocking hands with him. He then let their hands loose again so he could continue fidgeting and tracing things softly. He turned around halfway to grab the remote for his tv. He then turned his tv on before handing the remote to Alex. "You pick something, I don't really care." Sky said, glancing down at their hands then back up at Alex. Sky then glanced at the tv for a moment before looking back at Alex. He was so pretty, Sky thought to himself as he slightly moved a little closer to him.
Outlander x MeekoMay 15, 2024 12:11 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
With his gaze still on Skylar, Alex felt as he began to trace things onto his palm. He let his smile grow slightly at the touch before turning his gaze to the remote when it was handed to him. He paused for a moment before making sure his cup of water was balanced on his leg before reaching to take the remote. Forcing his gaze from Skylar he looked toward the TV as he began to look for something to watch. After some searching, he finally settled on Criminal Minds, a show he hadn't watched in ages. Setting the remote down on the matress he watched the show for a few minutes before looking back at Skylar.
Outlander x MeekoMay 15, 2024 12:21 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar turned his attention to the show that Alex had turned on, Criminal Minds. Sky has heard of it but hasn't watched it yet. Skylar interlocked his hand with Alex's gently as he watched the show. He couldn't keep focus on the show though, he couldn't help but want to look at Alex, so he did. Once Alex looked over at him, Sky was already looking at him. He looked at his lips then back at his eyes, he wanted to kiss him again. His breath quickened as he bit his lip slightly. "Alex." Sky whispered as he looked down at his lips.
Outlander x MeekoMay 15, 2024 12:29 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
It had been years since Alex had seen Criminal Minds. He and his family had both enjoyed the episodes of the first couple of seasons. He could remember how watching the latest episode had become a family get-together, with the exception of his younger sister. Though he still held some fascination with the show, despite not watching any of the new episodes, he was unable to focus on it. Skylar held his attention and so when he looked away from the show and toward him he paused, momentarily surprised to find that he was already looking at him. Catching the way Sky looked down at his lips not once but twice, Alex felt his chest tighten and his own breathing quicken, albeit slightly. "Yeah?" He asked, his voice little more than a whisper as he continued to look at him.
Outlander x MeekoMay 15, 2024 12:35 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
"I want to... kiss you." Sky whispered, his voice broken up slightly. Sky was straightforward with it, but he didn't just want to go in for the kiss in case Alex didn't want it. Sky leaned in slightly, yearning to feel Alex's lips against his again. Skylar clenched his jaw slightly as he continued to stare at Alex. He felt his heart beat faster, and butterflies in his stomach. He swallowed thickly, leaning in a little more.
( ah sorry its so short ahhh )

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    25    26    27    28    29   ..   43 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us