🐝
02:29:41 B, Bea, Bee3
hey chat. I'm back for a few minutes
 Rogue Whispers
02:29:22 Phoenix, Rogue
There's a turkey on my porch •-•
 Ecifircas
02:28:52 
Haha, no harm then. I hope your art gets accepted. I think the thread is a really cool resource for new packs. :-)
 Frostyhills24
02:28:21 Frosty, (She/Her)
Ecifircas

Did that and PMed them apologizing for my mistake
 Rogue Whispers
02:27:55 Phoenix, Rogue
Wylan smacks Arken on the snout because they saw a fly.

Mood: Goofy

Smack him all you want
 Ecifircas
02:27:23 
Frostyhills24, it says on the first post that your avatar has to be approved by a mod before it's accepted for the thread. Just edit your message, take it down, and shoot Venn a PM.
 Rogue Whispers
02:27:23 Phoenix, Rogue
-WP Click-
 Rogue Whispers
02:27:14 Phoenix, Rogue
Frosty,
lol it's probably fine
 Kingwolf
02:26:42 King
Skylanders academy rp anyone? Pm me
 Frostyhills24
02:26:01 Frosty, (She/Her)
Rogue

little late...
 Rogue Whispers
02:23:49 Phoenix, Rogue
Frosty,
I'd PM Venn before posting them there, though
 Frostyhills24
02:23:22 Frosty, (She/Her)
Ecifircas

thank you, I must be blind
 Rogue Whispers
02:22:43 Phoenix, Rogue
Cortex,
lol I've always been shorter, even in kindergarten
 Ecifircas
02:22:38 
Frostyhills24, -WP Click-
 Frostyhills24
02:21:58 Frosty, (She/Her)
where is the forum post where you can find F2U den avatars, I have one I want to submit for people to use, and I can't find it.
 Continental Wolves
02:21:38 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Deso
Because im too great i had to be nerfed in at least a few ways 😔
 Cortex
02:21:18 Tex,Core,Shade,They
rouge
Im 5"3 and its all good
 Rogue Whispers
02:20:18 Phoenix, Rogue
Cortex,
Late reply, yeah :)
 Desolation
02:19:17 Deso the 👻
Emmet
Fallen OFF a cabinet? I can't even imagine how you get yourself into that type of situation

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Bengal Tiger : +3
Cheetah : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    25    26    27    28    29   ..   39 

Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJuly 12, 2022 07:48 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika finally gathers the strength to lift herself to her feet, Inigo was dead. His body had grown cold, and with a shaky voice she orders,"Let us began moving the dead." She glances around, spotting one of her packmates, Helios, he was injured but looked to be pretty okay. At least compared to the others. "Helios." The male limps over,"What is it?" Laika shifts her gaze to where the rouges had fled and most of her packmates had disappeared,"Go after our packmates, bring them home. The time for revenge is over, we must mourn and we must heal."

Helios dips his head and at a steady trot takes off after the others. Laika turns, Ferox and his wolves were gone, Laika sighs, she wanted to thank Ferox. She shakes her head, she would thank him the next time she saw him. Silver and Ari approach, it seemed that Rider too had gathered his wolves and left. Silver blinks,"Is your pack okay?" Laika looks around, there were more rouges dead than pack wolves, and only three of Ignis Lupi had passed that night. Hopefully no others would pass from their injuries. "Yes, I thank you for your help." Ari dips her head,"We rise and we fall together, Laika, we were happy to help."

After that, the two Alpha's withdraw, taking their injured and their dead with them. Laika sighs, turning back to her pack as they arrive. Those who had stayed were limping around, trying to move bodies. The rouges had been moved into a pile on the far side, the once yellow sand was now a blood-red, with any lucky there would be some rain that would wash the blood away. Laika orders,"I know you are tired, but let us move our packmates into the ground. They deserve that much."

Wolves exchange glances and Laika continues,"But first, get your wounds treated. I will not have any more wolves die tonight. Our injuries are our priorities now, do you understand?" A low murmur runs through the pack as they limp toward the healers who were running around tending to wolves. Laika did not obey her own command, limping out of the clearing a few feet away from the clearing and started to dig. A hole for her brother, Inigo would rest here. She didn't know how long she dug, the hole was half dug, and then she hears her sister,"Laika."

Laika grunts, ignoring her sister until she felt Ember's teeth gently tug her back,"Come, it is your turn to be treated. Let the others dig for a while." Laika blinks, shrugging her sister off,"I will be fine." Ember bares her teeth,"Now." The Alpha didn't have much fight left, and so she trudges after her sister as her packmates head up the hill to continue digging the holes. Laika sits quiet, head low, as Ember tends to her wounds. The Alpha was tired, incredibly tired and wounded. But, she would stay up. She would stay up until her dead packmates were buried, her injured ones were moved back into camp, and the elders, mothers, and pups were home. And then, she would break the news to her brother and mother. Then, perhaps the Alpha could get some rest.

It did not take long for Ember to finish, nor for the holes to be dug and together the pack moves the dead bodies into the holes. Ember and Laika stand at Inigo's grave, staring down at their brother. In the other two graves laid Lilith and Aragorn. That hurt to, Lilith had always been loyal to Laika and Aragorn had just begun to respect the young Alpha. The wolves were mourned and the graves were covered and together the wolves trek back home. Carrying those to injured to walk.

Laika enters first, checking the camp before finally allowing her packmates in. The healers rush in at the sides of the injured as they were moved into the healers den. The other file in, headed for their den where they collapse. Soon after Rhys and Ignatius slip in, followed by the others. It was early morning now. The mothers quickly gathered their pups and headed off. Rhys, Igantius and the Elders trot over to their Alpha who quiet informs them of the battle and those dead.

Mournful howls echo the camp as Seraphina and Ignatius hear of Inigo's death. Laika bows her head before moving to comfort her mother as the female cries. And as dawn began to creep over the horizon, with Rhys and Ignatius as guards, Laika finally slips into her den. Passing out the moment she curled up.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJuly 12, 2022 08:21 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award

The next morning, Ferox was awakened by the administrations of one of the pack healers, a wolf named Ivy. Ferox started to sit up, but she pushed down on his shoulders. "Hold still for a moment," she instructed. Ivy spent several minutes tending to Ferox's wounds, and once she was done, she backed out of the den. Ferox waited for a moment, then stepped outside. He stopped a wolf and asked, "How many are dead?" The wolf blinked and looked down. "Four, Alpha," he said quietly. "Crystal, Invictus, Ronan, and Slate's mate, Flint." Ferox winced slightly, then gave a single nod. He slowly made his way over to where the pack buried their deceased, and he stopped beside the four fresh graves. Slate was there, too, his bowed.

Ferox sat down beside his Beta without a word, bowing his head as he payed his respects to the fallen. After a few minutes, Ferox looked up. "I'm sorry, Slate," he said quietly. Slate looked over at him, his eyes showing a deep agony. "She died bravely," he answered in an equally soft tone. "She saved my life. I was pinned down, and she pulled them off me, only to be attacked by three at once... she killed them all before she died." Slate broke off, blinking hard and looking back down at the grave. Above each of the graves was a stone marker that one of the pack wolves had used their power to carve the names of those lying beneath them onto the surface. Ferox finally stood up with a sigh and walked away, leaving Slate to grieve alone.

The rest of the day passed in silence as wolves tended to their wounds, and only one patrol was sent out to hunt. Not a single wolf disobeyed commands Ferox issued, and they treated him with a surprising amount of respect. Not that Ferox noticed; he was too worried about Laika to pay them any mind. That evening, Ferox was able to slip out of camp, and he made his way all the way to the Ignis Lupi border, to the same spot that he and Laika had been meeting.

Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJuly 12, 2022 09:50 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Despite not having gotten much sleep the night before the attack, and being up into early morning the night of the attack, Laika rose by mid-morning and by afternoon the rest of the pack was up. Rhys and Ignatius had been sent of to sleep while the Alpha paced around the camp, keeping guard. It was a slow trek, her wounds were bothering her, and she was limping. Though as she hears her pack stir, she re-enters camp. The healers were rushing around, checking on everyone, the Elders were clumped around Seraphina comforting the grieving wolf. The Delta's and trainees were laying still allowing the healer's to look at them, or gathered around the rock ledge.

The mothers were outside their den, watching their pups, and even the pups were quiet. Not quite so playful, they may have not understood what was happening, but they felt the mood in the air. Laika sighs, flicking an ear. She walks up to Nova, Fintan, Cyrus, and Hugo,"Come with me." The four obey, they were the least injured since they had been late to join the fight. Even Khan, the large male was gravely injured, nursing his wounds in the healer's clearing. The healer's didn't have high hopes for the male.

There were four others like Khan, gravely injured and teetering between life and death. Laika leads the four over to the mothers, gathering three of the mothers. Solveig, Vesta, and Brigid. Their pups; Ra, Finlo, Anatole, Nuria, Mirri, Sulien, Anala, Britt, and Keegan were the oldest of the pups, almost ready to become trainees. So they could be left along long enough for a hunting patrol to be sent out. Laika did feel bad for asking Brigid, after all, she was mates with Inigo. And the female was grieving. Even the pups were quiet. Sulien, Anala, Britt, and Keegan were all huddled together off to the side. Eyes mournful, Laika could see her brother in all four pups and it simply made her heart twist with pain again. The three mothers agree, even Brigid who insisted she was fine. Laika dips her head as she watches Nova lead the patrol.

The rest of the day was quiet and mournful, Laika went by herself to check the border, and when she returned the pack had retreated to their dens. It was early night. No wolves had disobeyed Laika, but then again the Alpha hadn't really given out any commands. Finally, Laika slips out. This time through the unguarded entrance, she figured the pack would be safe from attack for a few nights. She trots towards to the border, finally arriving in time to see Ferox arrive. Her tail wags briefly, but she was still too tired and in pain to be overly happy,"Ferox."
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJuly 13, 2022 10:59 AM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox looked up at the sound of his name and managed a small smiled when he saw Laika. "Hello, Laika," he said quietly. The smile faded as he walked over to greet her, and he looked into her eyes for a moment before sitting down and putting his front legs around her, pulling her into a gentle hug, nuzzling into her neck. "Laika, I'm so sorry," he said softly. "I don't know who that was, but I'm sorry." Ferox held on to Laika for a little while, saying nothing, then he backed away slightly. "How are you and your pack doing?" he asked quietly.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJuly 13, 2022 11:12 AM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika tried for a smile, but it failed. She simply leans against Ferox as he hugs her. "That was... Um.." Laika takes a deep breath,"That was Inigo. He was my youngest brother." Laika takes another deep breath to steady herself,"In a lot of pain, and mourning. There is a lot of grieving going on. I may lose five more wolves." Her ears pin back, before she flicks them back up,"How is your pack?" She quietly adds,"And thank you, for sheltering my packmates and sending help. I would be mourning a lot more packmates right now if it wasn't for you and your pack." Sure the other two had helped, but Ferox's pack had helped turn the tide long enough for the Ignis Lupi to not be slaughtered.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJuly 13, 2022 11:24 AM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox winced, then gave a soft sigh. "I'm sorry," he said once again. He lowered his head in silence, then looked up slightly. "He must have fought bravely," he said softly. "And he'd be glad to know that your pack survived." As Laika told him about the situation in her pack, he gave an understanding nod. "It's the same in our pack," he said quietly. "Not a single one of our fighters didn't sustain an injury, although some are worse off than others. I think everyone was pretty shocked after the battle, and many of my wolves are in mourning for their lost packmates." Ferox looked up at Laika and nodded his head lightly. "I know you would have done the same for my pack, had our roles been reversed," he said quietly. He nudged Laika gently and asked, "How are you doing?"
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJuly 13, 2022 11:28 AM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika shrugs,"That's just the way of life. He died fighting for his pack, and I will forever honor him for it." Laika winces slightly,"His pups... I've never seen pups so sad before. Today, even the other pups were playing. Quietly playing, but playing. But Inigo's pups... They just laid there in a pile, staring." Laika shakes her head, death was difficult, more difficult for the living then the dead. Laika dips her head, she had no doubts it was the same in the other two packs. It had been a big fight.. She blinks at Ferox,"Of course I would have." And then he asked the big question. She hesitates, before answering honestly. "I'm tired, I'm in a lot of pain, I miss my brother, I'm struggling to comfort my other siblings and my mother and the pack. My healers are stressed, which makes me stressed, and I haven't had much sleep in the last two nights." She blinks at Ferox,"How about you?"
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJuly 13, 2022 12:03 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ferox felt a lump in his throat as Laika brought up Inigo's pups, and he felt tears forming in his eyes as the image of the forlorn pups came to his mind. "No pup should have to go through that," he murmured. Ferox sighed and looked down. It would take a long time for the packs to recover from this fight, especially the younger ones who didn't really understand. Ferox hoped that Inigo's pups would be alright, but losing a father... Next to nothing could be that painful. Ferox looked back up at Laika as she spoke, and he gently cuddled into her fur as he listened. Ferox gave a sad sigh and nodded his head. "I wish things didn't have to be like this," he said softly. "But your brother will never truly leave your pack, as long as there's someone to remember and honor his name."

Ferox looked up at Laika and fell silent for just a moment, then said, "I'm in a lot of pain too, and I'm exhausted. Sleep doesn't help. I just wake up feeling fatigued." Ferox shook his head lightly. "Many of my wolves are like that," he continued. "It's a consequence of overextending our powers." Ferox hadn't told anyone, but he was far worse off in that regard than any of his wolves. "I didn't lose anyone close to me, but four of my wolves were killed in battle, and they'll be sorely missed." Ferox fell silent for a moment, then looked up at Laika. "Maybe you should go back to your pack and get some sleep," he said softly. "You need the rest. Why don't we forgo our next meeting so you can have some time to heal properly?"

Edited at July 13, 2022 05:23 PM by Eternal Calamity
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJuly 13, 2022 12:09 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika agrees,"And those pups were always the happiest of the whole bunch--" Laika's voice catches, she could see so much of her brother in those pups. Always happy, always managing to make wolves laugh, always playing tricks and pranks. Laika takes a deep breath,"His name will be honored for years to come. I will make sure of that, as will his pups." Laika leans against Ferox. Ignatius, when he had finally woken, had even tried to get the pups to play. But all four had simply stared at their uncle with dull eyes. Ignatius had reluctantly given up, trotting back over to his mate, Rhys, who had been laying beside Brigid.

Laika listens quietly, nodding in understanding. Being in a desert climate where it was already hot, creating flames was easy. But fighting that long with fire flickering everywhere, trying to control it, and trying to fight many wolves at once? It wouldn't surprise her if none of her pack would be able to summon fire for a while. Laika herself couldn't either, she'd tried, but all that came out was a brief spark and then it died. Laika nuzzles against Ferox as he mentions his fallen packmates. Even the packmates who weren't related or close, their deaths still hurt. She blinks at Ferox, she wanted to argue, but she was so tired. Laika slowly dips her head,"Alright. But not yet.. I just want to sit here with you."
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJuly 13, 2022 06:47 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ferox gave a slow nod. "Just give them some time," he said. "It won't be easy for them, losing their father. Let them get all their grief out, and once that's done, they can begin healing." Ferox felt nothing but sympathy and compassion for those pups, even though he didn't know them. Ferox gently nuzzled Laika and said, "He'd be glad that you're here to watch out for his family," he said softly. Ferox fell silent and looked up at the sky, watching the stars. Is that where he and Laika's fallen packmates were now, watching from far above them? The stories the Elders told said that wolves that had died went to live among the stars, and Ferox thought it was a nice thought, even if he wasn't sure how much he believed it.

Ferox sighed softly and nodded, gently licking Laika's ears and cheek. Honestly, he didn't want to be apart from her any more than he had to be, but it would be better if she got some rest. He didn't refuse her request to stay for a little longer, though. She probably need the company, and to be honest, Ferox did too. Ferox slowly laid down and cuddled into Laika's fur. "Did you have one of your healers check to see if the pups are alright?" he asked softly.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    25    26    27    28    29   ..   39 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us