Wolf Play : Corvus x Haunted hill
Chatbox
 Stygian Forest
09:46:03 
Zeraphia

Thanks. Trying to get Vexara's BE up though.
 Zeraphia
09:44:43 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Nice!
 Stygian Forest
09:44:11 
Zeraphia

He's at Shake, right now.
 Transcendence
09:43:03 free palestine
Rest in poop my mom is at her abliest antics again and I only came out to check on my parrot lol. Anyways. Im slowly accidentally BEing my wolves while I explore. Until I find a BE trainer in these trying times lol
 Zeraphia
09:42:48 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Probably?
 Stygian Forest
09:42:18 
Zeraphia

Solstice is at 902 BE, so hopefully soon?
 Zeraphia
09:41:27 Vah was attacked
Stygian

925+ if I recall correctly.
 Stygian Forest
09:40:55 
Trying to recall at what BE, Death Grip is at.
 Whispering Rain
09:36:03 Whisp, Rain
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
09:30:52 Vah was attacked
Hallow

XDD I guess so
 Hallow's Eve
09:30:36 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I must just be lucky lol. If I switch over though I am sure it will go away
 Transcendence
09:29:55 free palestine
-Click-
Slowly collecting my animal decor back on HEE lol like a free scavenger hunt aa exploring pain xx
 Zeraphia
09:28:53 Vah was attacked
Hallow

That's more than I've found.

I've found 1 in the last week and a half.
 Hallow's Eve
09:28:09 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I know lol. I think I've found 8 bigfoots through 20 forest levels T^T but for the mush it may be worth it. I would rather gain WP coins though
 Zeraphia
09:26:54 Vah was attacked
Hallow

But man, that's also the time it takes to /find/ seven Amaroks.
 Arachne
09:26:51 Ara/Kat
is this quest worth it?
Expand your territory. Level up in the Desert.

Completed: 0/10

➔ 1,000 Mushrooms 10 Party On! 2 Gore Bundle
 Transcendence
09:26:29 free palestine
I still ignore the quests 💀 they resolve themselves
 Destinations End
09:26:00 Toliska, Desti, Coy
I totally forgot about the new quests thing. Now I need to get wolves to train up so I can explore again and do quests
 Transcendence
09:25:56 free palestine
Bro spoke in small for a second lmao
 Hallow's Eve
09:25:45 Hallow, Eve
Venn

Yeah true- I just really hate exploring tundra lol. It kills my wolves. And I have a current quest in forest

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Death Adder : -5
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    24    25    26    27    28   ..   38 

Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 25, 2023 05:34 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake thought for a moment as Skylar chose dare before deciding on a more risky dare. "Alright," he says, "your dare is that you have to close your eyes for one minute and I get to do one thing to you. If you feel uncomfortable about this then we can just skip it." Secretly Jake was wanting Skylar to accept the dare as that warm feeling inside of him began to grow a bit more.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 25, 2023 05:38 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Hm." Skylar answered, thinking for a moment. Jake could do anything... Skylar looked at him for a moment before closing his eyes. "Okay." He said. Part of him knew this could be a bad idea, knowing he could do anything.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 25, 2023 07:37 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake felt some excitement surge through him as Skylar accepted the dare and closed his eyes. "I promise I won't do anything terribly bad," he says, hoping to reassure the other a bit. He then sat there for a minute, trying to think of what to do. After a few moments a feeling took him over and he slid closer to Skylar. He studied the other's face for another moment before closing the gap between them. The kiss that connected the two only lasted a quick few seconds, which Jake had decided was long enough.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 25, 2023 08:05 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar sat there with his eyes closed. A small smile formed on his face but was taken away when he felt Jake's lips on his. Skylar of course kissed his back as much as he could, since he was caught so off guard. Once Jake pulled away Skylar opened his eyes. He looked at Jake, at his lips then back to his eyes. When he looked back down at his lips he craved them. Within a second Skylar was kissing him again, with his hands grabbing on the side of Jake's face.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 25, 2023 08:20 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
As Jake pulled away he watched as Skylar's eyes opened. "I'm sorry if you didn't like that but-" he began to apologize, thinking that the other didn't like it, but was cut off as he was pulled into a kiss himself. His surprise began to fade as he enjoyed the kiss more and pushed back to return every kiss to the other. Jake's eyes began to slowly flutter closed as he enjoyed the kiss even more.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 25, 2023 08:39 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
(AH)
Skylar continued to kiss Jake but after a moment he pulled away. After a bit of silence, Sky spoke, "Im sorry." He overthought the whole thing, thinking weather he should have done that or not. Skylar slowly crept away from Jake, giving them a bit of distance.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 25, 2023 08:48 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Once the two had pulled away Jake took a moment to catch his breath before looking at Skylar. At his answer he watched as the other pulled away some but reached his hand up gently and cupped his cheek, turning his face gently back towards him. "Don't apologize," he says, scooting towards him again, "besides I made the first move. Plus I bet we can both agree that we enjoyed it. Am I or am I not wrong?"
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 25, 2023 08:53 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
(this is making Sky's daddy issues scream)
Skylar looked up as his face was cupped by the other's hand. He had almost a puppy dog look in his eyes like he had done something wrong. Skylar heart started to race. "Yeah I did." Sky answered, his voice quiet.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 25, 2023 09:04 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
(Noo- No sad! :'( )
~
Jake could tell that Skylar was worried or nervous at least as his body showed it, plus being a police officer that had done interrogations taught him to know what it looks like. He carefully cupped the other side of Skylar's face with his other hand and says in a calm voice, "There's nothing to be worried about. You did nothing wrong. In fact I was pleasantly surprised that you returned the kiss."
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 25, 2023 09:23 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
With Jake's reassurance Skylar's heart calmed down a bit. Skylar gave him a slight smile. He looked at Jake before looking back at his lips. Sky thought he was a nice kisser. Sky didn't know what to do. "I know but maybe we shouldnt have done that, Im trouble." Skylar said looking down and kind of pushing Jake's hands off him.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    24    25    26    27    28   ..   38 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us