Wolf Play : Outlander x Meeko
Chatbox
 kycantina
05:26:53 ky
Amy, personally I thought the ending to Iron Flame was really funny but I'm a bad book connoisseur and can't take anything seriously :))
 Faulty Demons
05:26:42 Ollie, Gold
Vah
Thanks :) Just ignore the entire right arm and hand, I struggled a little bit 😅
 Enigma
05:25:30 
@WingStrong
If you only need to temporarily free up space for a litter, when wolves that were born in your pack are free-ranged, you have the option to retrieve them before turnover each day, which leads to some packs using the free range as a temporary holding space
 kycantina
05:24:23 ky
Wind, I'd do Pine, River, and Timber after she pops
 Amygdala
05:24:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
You got it XD
I can't wait for onyx storm...i hate cliffhangers and luckily it will come out soon
 Zeraphia
05:24:00 Vah the Ancient One
Ollie

Ouuuhh the pose is fantastic and I love the coloring
 Eno
05:23:20 
Pumpkin
Hello!

Flying,
We don't usually have 120 people chilling on WP at later or super early hours so the site reloads a little bit better
 kycantina
05:23:03 ky
Amy, apologies in advance haha, DM me when you're done >:)
 Faulty Demons
05:22:59 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts and constructive critism?
-Click-
 Amygdala
05:21:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Oh no...now that image will be stuck with me🤣

I am halfway thru iron flame
 WindStrong
05:21:13 
I need some help choose a wolf or two to set free.. I want to free up some space but I need outside opinions!
 TheFlyingKitten
05:21:02 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Sky
I've been watching animal related shows all day. Finished the comedy Housebroken, now I'm rewatching all of Pound Puppies.

@Eno
Yeah, that makes sense.
 PumpkinPie
05:20:58 Pumpkin/Kin/Pie
Hey people
 kycantina
05:20:45 ky
Amy, lmao love tairn. It's bad but I was imagining the venin as 80s wizards with the purple robes and such, couldn't take them seriously haha
 Eno
05:20:14 
Cres,
Fair enouigh lol Half my pack is 15+ and the other ones are 2 and I'm trying to train them xD
 Eno
05:19:16 
It's also peak time for activity so that's not super surprising
 Caeruleum
05:19:05 Cae, Blue
Eno, dang it :( rng hates me so id rather not gamble all the old ones getting 150+ dom XD
 MLadySkylar
05:18:17 P'Sky
Petry
I've been watching YouTube on my tv, it's load great but WP another story.
I thought it was my phone
 Amygdala
05:17:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
*has said
 Amygdala
05:17:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
The dragons's remarks are hilarious
(Should i get the wingleader) is by far the most hilarious thing tairn

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +1
Wolverine : +2
Red Fox : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    23    24    25    26    27   ..   43 

Outlander x MeekoMay 8, 2024 10:05 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex's blue hues shifted from the closed door of the room and over to Skylar. Silently he listened as he spoke, sharing with him how long the effects of the drug he'd taken would last. "Good to know." He said with a sigh and leaned back against the bed. Tilting his head back he looked up and towards the ceiling of the room. His heart and mind were still racing from the kiss he'd shared with Skylar. It was hard to believe it had even happened at all. Right then he felt elated and relieved but wondered how or what he'd think of the fact that he'd kissed a guy. He could only assume his future and clear-headed self would be mortified. Not wanting to think about that, or really anything that might bring down the high he was currently feeling he shook his head slightly and let a small smile pull at the corners of his lips.
Outlander x MeekoMay 9, 2024 09:35 PM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar brought his hand down from his hair and laid it by his side. He then leaned against the bed and put his head back, closing his eyes. He felt so relaxed, but in a way still flustered from the kiss. He breathed in deeply, feeling euphoric. He then looked over at Alex, feeling everything in slow motion. He had forgotten how strong the pulls were that Chris had. "Hey, You wanna get outta here?" Sky asked, his voice calm. A smile crept up on his face as he stared at Alex. He wanted Alex to come with him, going on walks while like this would be fun, well at least for Sky it would.
Outlander x MeekoMay 13, 2024 01:45 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex turned his head toward Skylar and let his gaze wander from the door and over to him when he heard his question. For a moment he was quiet, as if needing a moment to consider an answer before he gave a nod. "Sure." He answered, his own smile growing a little. In truth getting away from the party and some fresh air sounded amazing. Remaining still for only a moment longer, Alex moved to push himself to his feet, and once he'd done so he extended a hand toward Sky, a silent offer to help him to his feet should he want it.
((Sorry this post is so short. >.<))
Outlander x MeekoMay 13, 2024 01:56 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar looked up at Alex and then at his hand before looking back at him. He grabbed his hand gently, pulling himself up slowly. He left his hand holding on to his for a moment as he began to walk. He let his touch linger as he loosened his grasp of his hand. His stomach was filled with butterflies at that moment but his mind was so calm. A smile crept on his face, and a blush grew on his face.
(its okay mine is short as well.)
Outlander x MeekoMay 13, 2024 02:17 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex watched as Skylar looked down at his offered hand and then back up at him. For a moment he worried that he wouldn't take it but was quick to relax when he grabbed his hand and pulled himself up. It didn't go unnoticed that Skylar held his hand longer than necessary as he started toward the door, and Alex smiled faintly at that. He surprised himself, yet again, when he didn't attempt to pull his hand free but instead let it rest in Skylar's grasp until he loosened it. Doing his best to keep what he was sure was a blush from being seen he cleared his throat and looked away as he opened the room door and stepped into the hall before heading toward the stairs.
Outlander x MeekoMay 13, 2024 02:25 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar let his hand and arm drop from Alex's. He followed Alex as he walked out of the room and everything felt slowed still. He walked okay for the most part, for now at least. The lights were bright, making Sky squint his eyes. He followed Alex down the stairs, struggling a little more. "Hey wait up." He called out slowly. He made it down the stairs safely and made his way beside Alex. He grabbed ahold of his sleeve to make sure he didn't get close to the crowd of people while they tried to walk on it.
Outlander x MeekoMay 13, 2024 03:32 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex slowed to a stop as he reached the bottom of the stairs, turning slightly he looked back toward Skylar to ensure he got down alright. He noted that he seemed to be struggling a little more and took a small step back toward him, more than ready to help him if he needed it. "You good?" He asked once Skylar reached the bottom of the stairs. He let his gaze rest on him for a moment as he waited for an answer before he turned and moved to head through the crowd and toward the door.
Outlander x MeekoMay 13, 2024 11:48 PM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Yeah Im alright." Skylar replied as he looked at Alex. He continued to hold onto Alex as they walked out of the house. Sky didn't end up seeing Chris, but he would text him once they got somewhere. The cool, crisp, night breeze felt amazing on Skylar's skin. It would end up being too cold if they stayed out though, but for now it felt great. Skylar closed his eyes and slightly raised his head, breathing in the air. Sky didn't know where they were going, but he knew he didn't want to be at that party anymore. "Do you have a suggestion on where to go." Skylar asked as he opened his eyes and looked over at Alex.
Outlander x MeekoMay 13, 2024 11:58 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Upon hearing Skylar's reply, Alex gave a nod. Turning he moved to guide them through the crowd and toward the front door. Upon reaching it he pulled it open and let Skylar step out first before following after him. There was a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips at the fact that Sky was still holding onto him. As he moved down the steps and toward the sidewalk he tilted his head back a little to look up at the dark, star-filled sky. Drawing in a breath of the fresh, cool night air he felt himself relaxing a little more. He'd never truly been a fan of parties, though he'd gone to several, and so was more than happy to be out of there. "Mmm." He hummed softly in thought. It was a little too cold to go and stay anywhere outdoors, and he didn't dare bring Skylar back to his place. Even on the pill, whatever it was, that was something he couldn't bring himself to do. The very idea of his parents finding out that he'd kissed a guy, or even was 'hanging out' with someone from the lgbtq community made his stomach turn. "I don't know. Do you have any ideas?" He asked, turning his blue gaze toward Skylar.
Outlander x MeekoMay 14, 2024 12:04 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
"My house it is, if thats alright with you?." Skylar said without much thought. He wanted to go somewhere where he was comfortable, he couldn't guarantee that Alex was also going to be comfortable but they wouldn't be bothered by anyone. Skylar's mom was probably already fast asleep. Sky started to walk in the direction of where his house was, it wasn't too far and the walk would be very satisfying on drugs. Sky walked, still holding onto Alex, though his hand had fallen a bit, making him now hold onto Alex's arm. Skylar had forgotten that he was holding onto Alex, but it felt very comforting in the moment. He glanced up at the Sky, smiling before glancing over at Alex. He smiled even more then looked straight ahead.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    23    24    25    26    27   ..   43 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us