Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 technoblade
02:01:38 Lil Techy | Techno
Will

I made stonks on an adopt :D

How're you?
 Destinations End
02:00:02 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey Wil :)
 Wilverbeast
01:59:52 Will
@Techy

Hihi!!
 technoblade
01:57:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Will!
 Destinations End
01:54:34 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Bjake
Oh! Okay
Maybe two characters then? Hugging and smooching?

I'm not very good thinking of spicy stuff ^^'
 Wilverbeast
01:54:33 Will
@Starmutt

For real 😭
It started with one
The two
Now three

@San

I am becoming well known in the mom group lmfao

And the school too since parents have to email them like "Hey Will is picking up x y and z" 😂
 Sanania
01:53:28 San, Sangria
Will - lmfao not one but THREE
 starmutt
01:53:10 marsh | they/it
@Will
oh god they mitosis'ed
 Wilverbeast
01:52:19 Will
Life of a nanny

Like yeah
I watch my lil dude
But NOW

I'm picking up *three* lil dudes from school?!?

Wild
 starmutt
01:50:25 marsh | they/it
elder wolf will not fight for alpha spot.

this was implemented prior to the new breeding system. used to only be able to breed alphas with each other and within packs so elder feature was added as a workaround for that.
 Dire Wolf Haven
01:48:30 Dire, DWH
what does an elder do?
Like what is the difference between it and a normal wolf?
 starmutt
01:46:57 marsh | they/it
suggestion!
-WP Click-
 BJake
01:38:54 Don't call me BJ.
@Desti
Trying to make a YCH, so I gotta make something lots of people have oc's for
 Sanania
01:38:45 San, Sangria
BJake - I sought the opportunity to insert a dad joke and so I did.

Alternatively, maid outfit on a random OC of yours.
 Night Shade
01:38:43 Graves | Chaos
I lost my login streak, sigh
 technoblade
01:38:19 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

glad i can help, oh also try belly dancer. I have a character with that outfit and it is chef's kiss!
 Destinations End
01:37:18 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Bjake
I honestly don't really know what you mean by spicy ^^'

All I can think of is two+ characters hugging and kissing. Maybe if you have poly ocs do those characters to make the spicy piece unique?
 BJake
01:37:15 Don't call me BJ.
@Sanania
LMAO
 BJake
01:36:56 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Holy shit I love you right now, thank you for the idea *^*
 Sanania
01:36:07 San, Sangria
BJake

chili pepper

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Grizzly Bear : +2
Coyote : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    23    24    25    26    27   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 29, 2022 04:34 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I watched Kaolin fly off with blue, then went and picked up my helmet. I hoisted myself onto King's back and then glanced at the female on the rocks. She hadn't moved and was still watching King like a hawk, this would be the 2nd female King would have as a mate if she chose him.
I've been writing down facts about King's species, the most desired males have right spine colors with a deep, darker color on the main scales. Along with large wingspans, large sails, and a perfect set of extra wings, which only the males had. Males sort of collect females like a harem, except the females choose the male. Other males can try and challenge the male the females picked by displaying his strength but most of the time the females stick with the male they chose.
I always found it interesting, I didn't know how old King was but he is older than me, I know he is over two times older than I am.
When we took off I was dragged out of my thoughts, I just headed straight back home because I didn't want Kaolin to be nervous the entire time with the white female around.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 29, 2022 08:14 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I was glad when i glanced out the window and saw Tobey flying away. Not that i didn't want him, it was just i needed to be alone for a while. Just me and Blue and flight. After i finally was able to get out of the hospital i got on Blue. He knew what we were about to do because whenever we did i just had, a different feel. With just a small nudge we were up in the air. We soared above the village with lightning speed. This was how to live. After we had circled the village three times, our warm up, we headed for the ocean. Soon we came upon a little island. This was the island the cheif gave to me all for one purpose and one purpose only, training. I had spent days setting things up when i first started but now it was well worn. We had used it for two whole years and now it was second nature. There was an obstacle course, shooting station and a training area for me. Me and Blue flew the course two times before i sighed and pat his neck. "We should probably head back before it gets dark." He huffed but turned and flew to the direction that led back to the hive.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 29, 2022 08:33 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

Once King, the female, and I got back I removed the stuff from King's saddlebags. I sighed, it already felt empty and lonely without her, I shoved away the feeling. I took care of Amora and fed her the bottle as King walked in and the Female wasn't far behind him. She inspected everything, she even smelt Amora while I was bottle-feeding her. She made a purring sound, a sound of approval and I smiled. She approved of my skill to take care of young so if she chose him there would be a good chance she would nest here and might force me to be her nanny dragon. So far things were going well and she seemed pleased, not a single thing disturbed her so far. King went to go through the hive as he normally would and she was right on his tail.
I decided to make dinner and make some smoked and seasoned polar bear meat. I ended up using all of it and I hoped Kaolin would like it, it was one of my favorite things to make.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 29, 2022 08:41 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

We had a relaxing fly back. Most of the way Blue just glided and i just layed on his back. This was one of the few times, even though i was still slightly worried, i was able to think about nothing. My mind was completely blank. When i saw the hive i sat back up with a content sigh. "Were home now Blue." I said patting his neck. He quietly roared back. Soon we had landed on the ledge where Tobey would always sit. I still remember when i first watched the dragons fly from the hive. I instantly smelled the food. I hadnt eaten all day except that small salad. The smell made my mouth water. Blue on the otherhand had other ideas as i walked in to see Tobey cooking the food. Once he saw the meat he quickly but carefully snatched one in his mouth. Without even a look back he ran out. "Blue! What the heck!" I called as he ran out. I couldn't help but smile as i went in for a hug. "Sorry about Blue." I giggled. Since me and Blue had been hard-core flying my hair was wild, even though it was in a pony tail.

Edited at December 29, 2022 08:43 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 29, 2022 08:59 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

When Blue snatched the meat I immediately became agitated and wanted to yell at him and punish him for taking the food. He wasn't my dragon to take care of though, but the fact he was tame and snatching food pissed me off. Polarbear meat was hard to get ahold of and he snatched a good half of my food. I just let Kaolin eat part of my food and stood up,
"I don't want to accidentally yell at you so I'm going to go calm down," I said leaving my food and going down to the water underneath the hive, Amora stayed behind with Kaolin. Once I got to the water I removed my clothes, I didn't care that I didn't bring any swim clothes I just needed to cool off and the water wasn't clear. I dipped into the ice-cold water and immediately felt a sense of relaxation, my muscled relaxed and everything. The only part of me that was out of the water was my nose and up.

Edited at December 29, 2022 08:59 PM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 29, 2022 10:51 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I felt so bad when Tobey walked away angrily. I couldn't believe Blue had done that. He was usually so good. My apatite was gone now. I sighed, i couldn't have Blue do that again. I whistled a sharp whistle. That was my angery whistle and Blue knew it. He came back with his head hung low. "What the heck were you thinking Blue? You made Tobey mad!" He roared an apology. I sighed, "Well we have to make it up to him, okay?" He looked at me with a curious look. "Yeah, you too. I raised you so its partly my fault but its also yours! Your the one who stole it!" I bent down to see the meat. It was polar bear. Luckily i had seen one on an island that was really close to here. I got on Blue. "Come on" i said nudging him. Once we were up in the air we flew to the island which only took about a minute. We then quickly found the polar bear and circled high in the sky over it. "Okay" i whispered, "Your going to blast it until it falls off the cliff. It'll die and then we will take it back to Tobey and then boom! Fixed!" I paused, looking down at Blue. "And youll never ever steal again," i growled. If he was a human he would've totally cried, i could tell, but i pushed the thought away. "I hope this way of killing it will be okay for the meat and stuff, because i can never kill something with my bear hands like Tobey did when we first met." I said with a sigh.
(This my friend's is why you never leave Kaolin by herself XD)
We got closer, into firing range before i signaled for Blue to fire. Doing as he was told he shot the polar bear. That made it mad, that was for sure. I had Blue countinue to fire. Blue has two different blast's. One was a ball of hard ice and one was an icy fire. We did the hard ice because i thought that might be better in the overall condition of the meat. I honestly had no idea what i was doing and kept doubting myself. "Come one Kaolin," i growled, "We need to do this." Finally after a while we finally got the polar bear to fall down the cliff. "YES!!" I cheered as we dove down to go see our prize. I got off Blue and went to examine it. When i was close to it, suddenly a big paw hit me to the wall. IT WAS STILL ALIVE! It knocked the breath out of me and i knew there would be some minor wounds but otherwise i waa fine. As i was struggling to my feet Blue used his icy fire to cut the head off. Some blood came flying onto me, making me gag. Ugh, blood.
"Atleast its only a little bit, and that its dead." I said getting up. I smiled as i walked over to Blue, "Mission complete. Now Tobey wont be made anymore!" I thought for a moment, "Oh wait, what if he's mad because i went out alone and could've gotten killed? Oh shoot." I paced back and forth, trying to come up with a plan. After a minute i smiled, "I have an idea! Ill just quickly get cleaned out here and then i wont have any blood on me! We will take it back for Tobey and when he asks how i got it ill say, I went out for a swim and then boom i saw this weirdly already dead polar bear just laying there, begging for us to take it!" Blue looked at me with a, really? Look. I sighed, "Your right, i would be lying. But literally im doing this to make him not mad. And i cant having him get mad at me instead of you! I have to live with him, you dont!" Blue huffed and i sighed, i had to do it.
I quickly got me and my clothes clean in a nearby river before hopping back on Blue. I had bruises where the polar bear had hit me and where i hit against the rock, and it was very sore, but otherwise i was fine. Blue picked up the polar bear before heading back. When we got to the ledge i had Blue drop it on there before i entered Tobey's room. I tried to ring my clothes out before we started to fly and it worked but of course i was still somewhat wet.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 29, 2022 11:19 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

3rd Person

King watched them leave and come back, the entire time Tobey wasn't with them. Which King found abnormal since he grew closer to Kaolin. He went to check it out and Found Tobey wasn't in his room, all he saw was Kaolin. He huffed smoke frustrated, knowing something was wrong. He put everything together after he remembered watching Kaolin and Blue carry in a polar bear. He recognized the scent of Tobey's cooking, and his neck snapped to Blue. He immediately went over to the small male and pushed around his head with his nose then deeply growled at him when he smelt that Blue ate the food. King lightly bit the back of his neck and pinned him to the floor for a minute as punishment. once he let go he wouldn't let Blue get up immediately, he would pin him to the floor again if he tried. He finally stopped once Blue kept his head down.
He did his best to try and catch Tobey's scent, to try and figure out where he went. He caught a whiff of it and slowly followed it to the caves that led under the hive, he didn't fit in the caves. He huffed and realized amora was on his back, he motioned for her to go find Tobey. She was hesitant but King quickly taught her to find his scent and she was on it like a fox after a rabbit.
Amora followed all the twists and turns, she found Tobey resting and staring off into space. His arms were stretched out and holding him up, leaving his torso partially out of the water. His eyelids were closed and he looked peaceful. He was lost in his thoughts just relaxing without a care in the world. She went up next to him, but it didn't startle him, he just gently pet her.

Tobey

When I heard small taps on the floor I recognized them as one of the only dragons that would follow me down here, Amora. When she came up beside me I opened my eyes and stroked her back gently. She laid down and curl up in a ball near the water's edge. I took my hand off her and sunk farther into the water, my clothes were off to the side and I wasn't ready to get out. The water had gradually gotten warmer and it made me tired, I wasn't just about to get out.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 29, 2022 11:41 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

When Tobey wasn't in his room i got worried. I had been gone for atleast 30 minutes, probably even more. That's when King went up to Blue and growled. I just backed up, knowing King was doing the hard part for me. It hurt to watch but i knew it was for the best. Apparently Blue didn't get the jist and kept trying to get up. After five whole times Blue finally got it. As soon as King was out of sight Blue got up and flew away. I watched him go, feeling slightly guilty. I then just sat on the bed, waiting for Tobey. After another 30 minutes i finally got up to go look for him. I wandered the halls, looking for him and calling his name. It wouldve been alot easier if Blue was with me. He could've tracked him down. I accidentally got lost at one point but eventually got unlost when i found the stairs to where Tobey washes his clothes(that's where he's at right? XD) "Tobey?!" I called into the darkness. I sighed, even if he was there he most likely wouldn't of even heard me. Getting even more worried i began the treck down the stairs to see if he was here. "I wish this place wasn't so big," i mumbled.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 29, 2022 11:52 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I sat there for a bit, Amora was fast asleep next to me still. I heard the drips of water hitting the floor from the ice, soon enough I heard footsteps but they weren't a dragon's. The only other person here that I knew of was Kaolin, I grabbed my sword and stuck it under the water with me. Then I heard her calling for me, I glanced at my clothes and knew by the time she got to me it would be too late so I just stayed in the water.
"I'm over here," I said loudly then sighed.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 29, 2022 11:59 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

A smile appeared on my face when i heard Tobey's voice. I was so worried about him. Soon i was off the stairs and looking at Tobey in the water. I saw his clothes out of the corner of my eye and put two and two together. I tried not to think about that part but a slight blush creeped onto my face. "Im glad your okay. Its been an hour or more and i was worried." I sighed, this wasn't going anywhere. "Anyways im sorry about Blue...King took care of him though so he got his punishment. I also umm....found something...that you will like." I said. This is so weird i thought in my head.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    23    24    25    26    27   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us