Wolf Play : Dagger PackxEternal Calamity
Chatbox
 kycantina
04:18:00 ky
With the new dom thing, do y'all get to pick the order your wolves get it in?
 Amygdala
04:15:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
So do the elephants i guess lol
 Noquisi
04:14:51 Mac | Nikwasi
Eci
My bad 😮‍💨
 kycantina
04:14:38 ky
Amy, they like to hang out with their friends :'))
 Amygdala
04:13:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I wonder why they always come in groups...i keep meeting 6 at a time
 Ecifircas
04:13:28 
It's only *one* apple for a Wolf Totem.
 Destinations End
04:13:19 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Ecifircas
He was the best boy. He was some kind of poodle mix, and a partidoodle.

Yes. I do. Let me grab some pictures :)
 Amygdala
04:12:56 Amy/Anpmygdala
Link
Do you have a DH? If not i can use a non boosted wolf
 Noquisi
04:12:49 Mac | Nikwasi
Matt
Basic accounts can get the same dominance buff for a couple apples
 kycantina
04:11:56 ky
The sun bears are reminding me why I want 3 explore teams lol
 Ecifircas
04:11:55 
Elixter, I spent 100k+ on dominance and then the update dropped. lmao

I wish I could have gotten a free 10k like that. lol
 Destinations End
04:11:54 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Matt
Free users can get the item too. It just costs some apples.
 Ecifircas
04:11:17 
Destinations End, oh, woah. I can't imagine having a real life dog that looks like that. That is so cool. Any pictures? What kind of dog was it?
 Amygdala
04:11:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...no more chasing desti's pack in explore
 Elixter
04:10:49 Matt(hew)
I feel it's a bit odd to give such a big dominance buff to premium members
 Destinations End
04:09:13 Toliska, Desti, Coy
This is literally the most overall dominance I have ever had in my 10 years and some months on this game
 Raskith
04:08:24 Kinju
You're welcome. ^^
I was skeptical to use it, but once the new update showed what the dominance would be- I used it. And I've used it at least three times now. Super helpful!
 Anatolian Shepherd
04:07:30 Zombified Breyer
It's unlimited. I used stagger and its allowing me to stagger again with the same points.
 Destinations End
04:07:27 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Kinju
Sweet! Thank you for clarifying. I'm definitely using it then
 Rimfax
04:07:12 
Desti, its unlimited, or at least I have not found the limit yet

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : +5
Grizzly Bear : -5
Mamba : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    23    24    25    26    27   ..   39 

Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJuly 6, 2022 11:18 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika dips her head,"Of course. I will send a messanager." She blinks at Ferox,"I won't let my pack fall. No matter how much it may hurt their pride to ask for help." She hoped her pack wasn't that prideful, but she wasn't exactly one hundred precent sure. Laika agrees as she nuzzles against Ferox,"I hope not either. We have new pups on the floor, barely able to even see. I can't-- I won't let them suffer an attack." She sighs, she truly hoped the threat was an empty one and the rouges wouldn't attack. Especially because she wasn't sure her pack could withstand such a big attack.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJuly 9, 2022 10:45 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox felt himself relax slightly. "Alright," he said, nudging her gently. "We'll be ready, just in case." Ferox thought about beginning to make some preparations, maybe a higher emphasis on combat training for the younger wolves. He'd plan it all out later. As Laika began speaking, Ferox grew more solemn. He was really worried about her and their unborn pups. With a sigh, Ferox shook his head and looked down. "I won't let them either," he said. "If we get a messenger saying that your under attack, my pack and I will come running." Ferox looked up and noticed that the sky was beginning to lighten. "We should probably head back," he said regretfully.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJuly 9, 2022 11:11 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika dips her head,"Thank you." She blinks at Ferox,"It lessens my worry to know that I have you and your pack as backup." No doubt the Akvo Lupi would come as well, however they were across from the Ignis Lupi, and the furthest away. And as for the Caeli Lupi, well, Laika didn't put a whole lot of trust in either of the Alpha's. Both were cunning and only wanted what was best for them and their pack. No matter how much damage it caused the other packs. Laika sighs in regret as her gaze flickers to the sky,"Alas. I suppose we should." Laika presses her muzzle to Ferox's,"I love you."
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJuly 11, 2022 05:37 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox gave Laika a small smile. "Hopefully you won't need us," he said. "But we'll be ready if you do." Ferox blinked as Laika pressed her muzzle to his, and he closed his eyes and licked her cheek, nuzzling her affectionately. "I love you too, Laika," he said quietly. After a moment, he took a step back. "I really wish we didn't have to limit how often we saw each other," he said quietly. With a sigh, Ferox turned to go. "Goodnight, Laika," he called back. "I'll see you in a couple nights!" With that, Ferox began the journey home, pausing as usual to clean himself off and disguise the scent. However, halfway to his camp, he paused, catching a familiar scent. Steel, he thought grimly. The rebellious wolf had been out here, and it smelled like he had passed by in the last hour or two. Fortunately, Ferox hadn't caught his scent anywhere near the border. Ferox hurried home and ran to his den, laying down to try and get a little sleep before the morning patrols.

Edited at July 11, 2022 06:01 PM by Eternal Calamity
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJuly 11, 2022 05:40 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika agrees, sorrow crossing her face. Especially since they were now expecting pups. Ferox deserved to be in the pup's lives. Laika answers,"Goodnight." Watching as Ferox turns and hurries off. The female stayed a little bit longer before finally turning and heading off. Burning Ferox's scent off her fur just like normal. As she slips back inside her den, she sighs, curling up. Her nose tucked under her paw, though she was restless. So many things to think about. Her pack's rebellion, the rouge loner, the possible attack, the pups, Ferox, making the right choices, being Alpha. The female just couldn't get to sleep, her mind was racing, and there were too many thoughts moving through her head.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJuly 11, 2022 05:47 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
The next morning, although tired from his night out, Ferox emerged from his den and did his best to seem like he had gotten a good night's sleep. The last thing he needed right now was for his own wolves to be any more convinced of his weakness. "Slate, pick out a patrol of five and check on the border to the unclaimed lands," he said. Slate didn't move immediately, so Ferox snapped at him, which made Slate jump back and growl a little. Ferox growled back at him, refusing to stand down, and Slate finally went off to do as Ferox had ordered. The other patrols were easier to organize, especially without Steel around, although Ferrum was just as much of a problem, refusing orders and wandering off while Ferox talked to him. Finally, Ferox lost patience and pounced on the larger wolf, taking hold of one ear in his teeth and wrestling him to the ground, where he held him until he gave in. Finally, the patrols were out, and Ferox took Garnet out to begin the days training.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJuly 11, 2022 05:51 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Alpha just couldn't get to sleep, and so finally, as morning rose, the female emerges. She looked tired, even though she tried not to. The wolves noticed though and put up quite the fight during patrol sorting. The older ones, of course, didn't. But the younger ones did. "Khan, take a patrol of at least seven wolves. Go into the unclaimed lands, see if you can pick up any sign of rouges." The Beta Male dips his head, choosing seven wolves that were older, more experienced, and more level headed. The next two patrols were more of a fight, but they were finally sent out. Followed by two hunting patrols and a final patrol.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJuly 11, 2022 06:12 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
A few hours into the training session, Garnet approached Ferox and proudly showed off her work. "I finally did it," she said, wagging her tail happily. Sure enough, the chunk of rock that had once been ragged and sharp was now a perfect sphere. Ferox smiled. "Well done," he said. "Now we can move on to something a little more exciting." Ferox stood up and shook his pelt off. "Come with me, we're going to practice some combat with the other younger trainees," he said. Garnet followed, although she looked a little unsure of herself. "I don't know much about fighting," she said. "We haven't practiced that much. What if the others are way better than me?" Ferox gave Garnet a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, they don't know any more than you do," he said. "Did you wrestle with your litter mates when you were younger?" Garnet nodded, and Ferox smiled. "Then you know all you need to know right now," he said. "Just think of those times that you wrestled with them, although be a little more rough. You're too small to start doing any more advanced fighting techniques, although we can study strategy after this."

Ferox gathered up an even amount of trainees and their mentors, splitting them into two teams. "The goal here is simple," he said. "Try and knock over as many of the other team as you can, and try not to let yourself get knocked over. I don't want any blood drawn, and no powers. Ready... GO!" The trainees leaped into action, and the other mentors all sat down to watch the fight. Garnet, much to Ferox's delight, was holding her own very well, using her smaller size to her advantage, slipping away from her opponents and tripping them up. However, she was knocked down eventually, but it didn't dampen her spirits.

"Alright, let's stop there for the day. Report back to your mentors to see if they have anything else for you to do." At Ferox's word, the trainees dispersed, and Ferox took Garnet a short distance away. "You did great!" he said. "You just got surprised by Cedar, but he's a quick one." Garnet grinned widely at the praise, her tail wagging. "Let's call it a day," Ferox decided. "We'll hunt tomorrow." Garnet nodded and trotted off back to camp.

Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJuly 11, 2022 06:44 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Despite the female's tiredness, she troops after the trainee's into the clearing. She'd taken the older ones to do some final training, and to see if they were ready to become Delta's. All of their mentors had agreed, and so it was now time for the Alpha to test them. "Alright. We're going to do an exercise. Elijah and Solana against Afi and Sol." Solana and Sol were littermates, and so she figured it'd be better to put them against each other instead of with each other. "Alright. Stay inside of the circle. Do your best to knock the other team out. Powers are allowed, no claws, and no intentional harming. The first team out of the circle wins."

The trainees exchange excited glances. They had never been allowed to use all of their power before, and here was their chance to prove their abilities in front of their Alpha! They were still young, young enough to understand that Laika was Alpha. Very few trainee's were rebellious against Laika, and those who were, it was because of their trainers. The four get into the circle, eyeing each other. The circle was big, so it would take a lot to knock each other out. They were ready, simply awaiting a command from their Alpha, who was examining them.

"Go."

Fire erupted at once. Four wolves had fire erupting at different parts of their bodies. Muzzle, paws, tail, a different part of the wolf was alight with fire. Solana and Sol fell into a scuffle as did Elijah and Afi. Fire shoots off in different directions as Laika uses her own fire to block the trainee's fire from going to far. They were all doing good, showing their ability to defend themselves well. Too well. Laika calls out,"Throw your opponent out of the circle!" Solana blinds her brother with a blast of fire, of course Sol wasn't harmed, and then launches him backward with a might heave. Sol goes flying, skidding on the sand outside of the circle.

Laika dips her head as she gets up to check on Sol, he was fine, just disappointed he was out. "Good job, Solana!" The female ears prick up in delight before she turns and leaps at Afi, aiding Elijah in tackling the male. Afi did well to withhold his own against both Elijah and Solana, being able to even knock Elijah out of the circle. "Not bad, Afi!" Now it was down to just between Afi and Solana. And the battle was evenly matched. Even with every move and trick taught to them, neither could throw the other out of the circle. Laika calls out,"Claws are allowed! Do not purposely try to maim each other!" That's when it got interesting.

The first drop of blood was spilled when Afi tried to get a hold of Solana by her shoulder. The black female simply twisting out of the grey male's grip, drawing some blood. The next came from Afi when Solana manages to sink her claws into Afi's shoulder, grunting with strain as she manages to swing the wolf around and throw him. Afi's claws scramble at the ground, but he couldn't stop or slow himself down in time before he went sliding out of the circle. Laika steps forward,"Not bad!" The four trot closer to their Alpha, grinning at each other.

"I'll speak with your mentors and we'll discuss making you four Delta's. You did well, and I have no doubt you four are ready to become Delta's." Another round of excited glances. "Go on, go home. Get your wounds treated, get some food, and get some rest." The four dip their head and bound off. Laika follows at a slower pace.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJuly 11, 2022 07:05 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award

That evening, the patrols went far more smoothly than they had that morning. After seeing him force Slate and Ferrum to go on their respective patrols, wolves were a little more hesitant to cross him. The ones he had punished earlier looked nervous around him, even, which Ferox noted with some satisfaction. Steel was still a problem though, and if they didn't find him and bring him in quick, it could cause a lot of problems. The last patrol he sent out was the only one that cause any real trouble, and it was because Ferrum had decided that he didn't have to go on this patrol because he had gone on one that morning.

Ferox growled at Ferrum and stepped closer to him. "I don't care how many patrols you've gone on, you'll be going hunting with the rest of this group!" Ferox nodded at Ferrum's ear, which, although the wound had scabbed over, still looked fresh and sore. "Do I need to persuade you again?" he asked, his voice carrying a threatening undertone. Ferrum snorted. "Pups should show more respect to their elders," he growled. Ferox bared his teeth. "And Deltas should show more respect to their Alphas," he said, emphasizing the last word. "If you don't obey me, you will cleaning out the elders den for the next three weeks."

Ferrum rolled his eyes. "That's a trainee's job," he said. Ferox gave him a humorless smile. "Then it should be no trouble to you," he replied. The two wolves stared hard at each other for a moment, and although Ferrum might have caved, Ferox decided he still needed to establish his dominance here. Like lightning, one paw lashed out, clawing at Ferrum's already injured ear and causing the bigger wolf to yelp in pain as the wound was reopened. Ferrum glared at Ferox, but finally did as he had been told. Ferox whipped around and stared at the wolves that had gathered to watch. "Anyone else?" he growled. Suddenly, everyone had somewhere else to look, someplace else they needed to be.

Ferox sat down with a sigh, but stood back up as Oak approached. "Hello, Elder," he greeted. Oak smiled. "That was nicely done," he said. "Sometimes physical force is the only language wolves can understand." Ferox smiled at the praise, then remembered something. "Elder, I've been meaning to ask you about Slate and Petra's trainees," he said. "They both tell me that Amethyst and Granite are ready to be tested, and I need an Elders permission before I can do that." Oak smiled and nodded. "I'll get back to you on that in the morning," he said. "I'll discuss it with the other Elders. Goodnight, young Alpha."

Ferox watched as Oak returned to his den, then he turned and trotted back to his own den, laying down on his side and closing his eyes. Today had brought with it the first real progress he had seen in a long time. The morning had started out rough, but he felt as though he had asserted his command for once. With that thought in his head, Ferox drifted off to sleep.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    23    24    25    26    27   ..   39 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us