Wolf Play : Corvus x Haunted hill
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
11:37:25 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Some of those were 40+R that I didnt even want to bother with trying to sell them
 technoblade
11:36:29 Lil Techy | Techno
Oh god how many does Red have?
 Continental Wolves
11:35:12 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Red
Respectfully if you are reading chat right now im going to fight you for that many feathers >:^
 Zeraphia
11:34:04 Vah was attacked
That's a lotta duds.
 Continental Wolves
11:28:31 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ive amassed like 130+ bones from duds this game year
 technoblade
11:26:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

I'm exploring jungle right now so I can yeet you some at one point
 Continental Wolves
11:25:58 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Last 4 females out of 35 in labor but I have no toucan feathers so more waiting e,e
 Zeraphia
11:25:41 Vah was attacked
Techno

XDD

Understandable honestly!
 technoblade
11:24:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I saw your comms open but I have to hold back on spending.
 Zeraphia
11:24:24 Vah was attacked
Considering I can't do dogs, I think horses are different XDD

Techno

I mean, that makes sense-- XD

I need to do more commissions to get ... comfortable with them. .>.
 technoblade
11:24:16 Lil Techy | Techno
Marsh

I can't draw canine's well honestly
 starmutt
11:23:27 marsh | they/it
horses are just dogs with extra steps

trust
 technoblade
11:23:17 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I have one but I'd rather do gift art since i always procrastinate doing art for myself.
 Zeraphia
11:22:26 Vah was attacked
Techno

Psh, I could totally whip one up for you real quick to have for your own.
 technoblade
11:21:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

you are one of the only people I know with horses so I may use some of them as I practice.
 Zeraphia
11:20:53 Vah was attacked
Hallow

XDD oh man good luck with them! They sound like a handful.

Techno

Oh absolutely learn horse anatomy. It's so much fun and they're so pretty. :3
 technoblade
11:19:47 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I dunno how the fuck I did it, but maybe this is my sign to learn horse anatomy? Or just do headshots to practice.
 Salom_
11:19:29 Sal, Salmon
I realized after my professor graded my paper that instead of the conclusion, I submitted an early version that only had the word "Conclusion" as a placeholder
 Hallow's Eve
11:19:28 Hallow, Eve
Zera

Ah it will be ok. Unless you can wrangle a bunch of 18 year olds haha
 Zeraphia
11:19:02 Vah was attacked
Techno

Ooooh that's a great horse from memory!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -3
Mamba : -1
Cougar : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    22    23    24    25    26   ..   38 

Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 19, 2023 06:12 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake watched and listened as Skylar did his best to impersonate him. "I mean," he says hesitantly after his attempt, "that could be any cop... But I guess that does kind of sound like me." He tried to shake away some of the thoughts that appeared in his heads from what Skylar had said and did so, mostly. "Anyway," he says, "it's your turn."
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 20, 2023 12:59 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"yeah exactly, since you are a cop I did that since I barely know you." Skylar explained. Some awkward silence was exchanged but quickly disappeared once Jake spoke again. "Oh yeah, Truth or dare?" Sky then asked.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 20, 2023 04:55 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake was semi-deep in thought when the silence fell, trying to get some flashbacks out of his head that Skylar's acting had slightly brought up. It took him a minute to realize that Skylar had asked the question answering, "Truth." He hadn't even realized he had said this until another minute passed and it snapped in him. -Well I guess I will do a dare next round,- he thinks as he gets his mind to focus on their game instead of... other things.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 20, 2023 10:44 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
(oh my lord I can't think of anything)
Skylar waited for Jake's answer before he started to think. It was quite hard for Skylar to think of a truth, but it would probably be the same for dare. He didn't want to play anymore, but he liked getting asked questions. "mhmmm." Sky said after a moment, still thinking. "What's the worst thing you have seen as a cop? I'm sorry if that's like invasive." Sky added, kind of regretting asking after.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 20, 2023 09:19 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
(Lol that's ok)
~
He listened to Skylar's question and thought for a minute. "It's ok, you are just curious anyway plus it is part of the game," he says before answering. "The worst thing I have seen was probably a triple murder a few years ago," he says, "to save you from the gore, basically some guy got mad at his roommates for not helping to pay for the rent and killed them instead of moving out. And... it wasn't the prettiest crime scene to say the least.." A shiver went down Jake's spin at the mental images of the crime scene.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 21, 2023 02:38 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar listened to Jake intently and while listening a glimpse of regret showed in his face. He thought it must be hard to be a cop, having to see lots of dead bodies. "Well that's very unfortunate..." Sky said in a slight sad tone, not knowing what else to say. Part of Skylar was interested in learning more but part of him didn't want to know at all.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 21, 2023 04:50 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake nodded some as he tried to wash the flashbacks from his mind. "I had to have counseling after that case since there was so much death and stuff," he says, "other guys went to counseling too but they were more experienced with it and I was a newer officer. It's traditional from most everyone to get some kind of mental help after a case like that though so that they can do their job properly."
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 21, 2023 05:44 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Well I mean I would hope they would get mental help after something like that." Sky said before adding, "Okay enough of that though, its your turn." Skylar was eager to move on, not wanting to bring back terrible memories to Jake.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 21, 2023 07:48 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake nodded at Skylar's reaction and answer. "Yes, let's move away from that conversation," he says, giving his head a small shake, before asking, "alright, truth or dare?" He was happy to move away from the subject and made his mind focus back on the game and not any flashbacks of past events.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 21, 2023 10:37 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
After Jake agreed, he kind of felt bad. He made a little frowny face before answering Jake. "Uh, truth." Sky said. He grew a little nervous after saying truth, but he was ready for whatever Jake was going to ask.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    22    23    24    25    26   ..   38 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us