Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Tech
12:41:53 
Texan
I'm pretty good just good
How about you?
 technoblade
12:41:09 Lil Techy | Techno
hey tech support

how're ya?
 Sanania
12:40:49 San, Sangria
Lapin - I have a few times, although it eventually loads up the page I am trying to open.~
 Tech
12:40:30 
Morning Tex
 technoblade
12:37:04 Lil Techy | Techno
morning chat
 Lapin
12:31:21 Rabbit
Hmm weird.
 icemoons
12:27:56 slushy,ice,moon,
lapin

Nope... although explore was being super slow earlier for me
 Rogue Wildfires
12:27:27 Mac and Cheese
Lapin,
Nope
 Lapin
12:27:02 Rabbit
Is anyone's else's screen just going black? It's happened to me like 3 times and I have to close and open the game again
 Tech
12:26:26 
Even though it looks cool I regret it
-WP Click-
 icemoons
12:26:26 slushy,ice,moon,
wonderpelt jumps with joy.

Mood: Happy

why?
 icemoons
12:25:15 slushy,ice,moon,
how do I post a screenshot in forums? am I even able to do that?
 The Alpas Pack
12:21:13 
I am starting to stock up on Mush so the never wolf party event i wont have to miss plus my paycheck is coming up i will be able to buy apples and save for a very special Wolf
 Vulpixles
12:20:04 Pixie, Vul | ♈
tech

Yea, but the Viti spots will still appear overtop
 Leafpool
12:18:45 Leaf she/her
Guys what do you think of the name Chasing Stars?
 Tech
12:18:14 
If I put a wolverine dye on a Viti will the dye show up?
 Leafpool
12:16:30 Leaf she/her
Thanks Pixles!
 Vulpixles
12:14:50 Pixie, Vul | ♈
spina bifida is a birth defect that lowers the max of some of the character attributes, just don't remember which ones off the top of my head
 Leafpool
12:13:26 Leaf she/her
Ice I he was born in my pack so ......
 icemoons
12:12:49 slushy,ice,moon,
leaf

I have no idea lmao I need to know too

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : 0
Mountain Lion : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 28, 2022 02:45 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I embraced her as she threw her arms around me. I hugged her and let her spill out all her frustrations. I listened carefully as she spoke, she really did have a lot on her mind, and I was glad she was finally letting it out. I blushed a bit when she talked about the kiss, she couldn't get it off her mind either. When she stopped talking I rubbed her back and hummed trying to soothe her.
"They probably just mean that some of his injuries will never fully heal so he won't be able to move around like he used to," I said trying to calm her down and kissed her forehead.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 28, 2022 02:59 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I relaxed slightly once i had said almost everything on my mind. I relaxed even more though when Tobey began to hum and rub my back. "I know, but its still not fair. It seems everytime i move forward something comes to pull me back...." I paused for a second, "But your always there to help me. Im sorry i cant help you in the same way." I said looking up at him with a slight smile as i wiped my tears away. I then took a deep breath, "Do you want to meet my family then go on that swim? Then we can get back to work." Even though i wanted to stay with Dad i wanted to swim and i knew we needed to get back to work so that's why i said that. At the word swim Blue looked at me excitedly. He loved swimming too and it was quite adorable.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 28, 2022 03:28 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"What matters is you keep pushing forward," I said putting my hand on her cheek "I don't care what we do, It's all up to you. All I have to do is finish cleaning up their house and clean up a few things before we can go home," I said then paused "But we really need to swim because I have to cool off soon so if we do go in and you introduce me to them can we make it quick?" I asked nervously "Here will holding Amora make you feel better?" I asked and handed Amora to her.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 28, 2022 03:52 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

Returning back to my normal self, i smirked, "Mom and dad will think im crazy." I carefully took Amora in my hands and held her close. "But i don't care." I said tickling her. I then turned to Tobey, "Anyways i should probably have you atleast see eachother before we run off." I carefully got up with Amora still in my arms. Soon though we were outside dad's room. I took a deep breath, put Amora on my back before opening the door. "Mom, dad, im back with company." I said walking in. Once mom saw Tobey she looked away and walked to the window. Dad on the otherhand weakly smiled, "Im glad i can finally see who stole my daughter." I could tell he was joking but it made me slightly blush. "Dad, mom, this is Tobey Hemmingson. Tobey this is my dad, Tumi Bjornsdottir and my mom, Eming Bjornsdottir." Dad weakly waved after i had introduced everyone. It was hilarious how none of them saw Amora, atleast they didn't act like it.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 28, 2022 04:27 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I watched Amora carefully I didn't know how she would react to being put on Kaolin's back. I didn't know what she saw her as, so I was a little scared she would try and bite her before jumping over to me. When we walked inside I had a soft smile on my face, "it's nice to meet both of you," I said waving back at her father. I glanced at her mother but did my best to respect her wishes of trying to stay distant at the moment. I glanced at Amora checking on her, she was trying to bite Kaolin's hair but kept getting it stuck on her tongue. "Amora NO!" I said picking her up and holding her mouth shut as a punishment. "Sorry Kaolin, she was trying to eat your hair," I said.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 28, 2022 05:25 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

My father seemed to like Tobey and i was glad. Now i just needed to get mom to open up and like him. I knew that would have to wait but it was goal. Just then i felt Amora biting my hair. It didn't hurt but i didn't know what to do. It had been forever since i had baby dragon teaching lessons. I jumped at Tobey's sudden voice but knew he was just talking to Amora. I turned around, "Its fine, i should've known better anyway. I just got carried away." I then turned back to dad and mom to see their reaction. Dad didn't seem to mind but mom had just gotten more worried and or upset. She most likely knew what breed Amora was because she was the one who gave me the book of dragon breeds. Ugh, this wasn't going well. I sighed, "Anyways we have to get going. Ill most likely come check in before we head out though." Dad nodded and mom just stood there. Atleast she was looking at Tobey now? "Bye bye sweetheart." My dad said with a weak smile. I then turned to Tobey with a slight smile, "Ready to go?" I tried to keep the disappointment off my face but it was proving to be difficult.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 28, 2022 06:30 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

We sat in awkward silence for a second and when Kaolin asked if I was ready I nodded "Goodbye," I said with a smile. before opening the door and Letting Kaolin walk through first. As we walked I put my hand on the small of her back and rubbed in a circular motion. I could tell the interaction made her a little sad. "Why don't we go and swim now? I'm sure that will cheer you up." I said softly with a soft but sad smile on my face. I wanted to see her actually smile, she hasn't really smiled the entire time we'd been here and around others.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 28, 2022 07:52 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

"Bye mom, bye dad." I said glancing at them before walking through the door. I smiled slightly, "That was the plan." I somewhat relaxed when Tobey rubbed my back but i still wasn't relaxed totally like i would've been. Finally we reached the doors to the outside and i opened them, breathing in the fresh air. I whistled for Blue and like always he came bounding up. I got on Blue and once Tobey got on we took to the air. This time Blue let him on right away and seemed okay with it now. I had Blue go to the farm house and land. When we landed i turned to Tobey, "You can go get on King now. Then follow me and Blue. It isn't far from here. I know the back of the island like the back of my hand." I smiled slightly, it was true. I would always come to the back of the island when i needed a break.

Edited at December 28, 2022 07:57 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 28, 2022 07:57 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"Alright'" I said sliding off Blue and patting him, I whistled for King and he came flapping in but landed in a tree. I huffed and he put one of his smaller wings down for me to step on then I hauled myself onto his back. King took off in the air making the trees bend from the wind coming from his wings. I always enjoyed watching King take off, he always seemed too powerful and I was lucky to have him as a companion. I turned to look at kaolin before putting my helmet on, signaling I was ready. I was worried about her, I hoped swimming would brighten her mood.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 28, 2022 08:07 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

Once King was up in the air i had Blue take off. That's when i remembered i had forgotten something. I had Blue get as close to King as he could without spooking King. "I forgot my swimsuit. Im going to go quickly get it and come back. Then ill lead the way." I shouted over the trees rustling. I then had Blue go to my house at full speed. It didn't take long for me to get back. I had already changed into them so i would save myself from a blush fest. I nodded to Tobey before taking off. We headed in the direction of the back of the farm house. We soon saw the beach. I then took a right and followed the ocean line. After a while i stopped Blue and we landed. Beach was all around us but infront of us was a small cave. I took my shoes off before i hopped off Blue. My toes hit the warm sand, making me smile slightly. My happy place. I turned to Tobey, "I forgot to mention the dragons cant come. Even Blue cant fit. Well i mean Amora will come obviously. But anyways stay behind me. People easily get lost in these caves." With that i entered the caves. I had gotten used to the dark now since i had been living in the hive so i could easily walk without worry of falling and i knew the caves like the back of my hand so i didn't need to worry about getting lost.

Edited at December 28, 2022 08:21 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us