Wolf Play : Dagger PackxEternal Calamity
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
04:45:03 Vah is cold
Hallow

XDD

I would /love/ a blind x boost but that's gonna be a long-off goal.
 Hallow's Eve
04:44:36 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I totally understand that lol. I bred to a couple boost and defect wolves and I got all studs. It was a very sad day lol
 Zeraphia
04:44:33 Vah is cold
Never

That is so sad.

Try my idiots, they tend to drop random stuff. I'm sure they'll drop a DH or two.
 Nevermore.
04:44:03 Never/Nev
Vah

I've been trying for DH all season and I can't seem to get any but one
 Zeraphia
04:40:49 Vah is cold
Hallow

I do have a DH--I have two but I'm tryin' to get rid of one of them.

He couldn't be an Axanthic like his dad, no. He picked the DH.
 AppleTrees
04:39:51 Apples
Pumpkin, that link doesn't work.
 Hallow's Eve
04:39:15 Hallow, Eve
Zera

A DH you say? I am waiting for the October event to try and get a new stud before I let myself buy a new stud lol
 Apothecary
04:38:38 Medicinally Autistic
Today is NOT profitable
 PumpkinPie
04:36:44 Pumpkin/Kin/Pie
genstart.php?decor=Y&id=5039458&tm=1727386540

Any name ideas for this girl?
 Zeraphia
04:34:52 Vah is cold
Hallow

Well, I've got an ES and DH --oh and CS right now.
 Poe
04:34:45 
Awe, one of the pups I sold is someoneÂ’s featured wolf. ThatÂ’s so cute
 Hallow's Eve
04:31:10 Hallow, Eve
Zera

That's a bummer, I am needing to breed my girls up here soon. I am hoping to get new battle wolves lol
 Zeraphia
04:29:26 Vah is cold
Hallow

Oooh nice!

I've got a couple that are getting close. I had a few pop but it was duds.
 Hallow's Eve
04:28:54 Hallow, Eve
Zera

He has a couple that are so close to labor (75-85 hrs) so I am like stalking them lol
 Narran Park
04:28:42 Sting
Its still 7:26am, so they can wait a smidge longer until the sun comes up a bit more. Beggers they are
 Zeraphia
04:27:58 Vah is cold
Hallow

Oooh of course! I totally get what that feels like though. I do that with all of my boys. XD

Narran

You got this!
 Hallow's Eve
04:26:54 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I am also just excited to see what he produces lol. He's given 6 DHs so far! but enough about him, how are you?
 Narran Park
04:26:48 Sting
Such a windy, Shitful Morning here. Trying to muster the strength to go out and feed my horses in it!
 Zeraphia
04:26:05 Vah is cold
Hallow

XDD that's totally understandable.
 Hallow's Eve
04:25:34 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I'm ok, I am procrastinating an essay cause I don't want to interview anyone. I am instead stalking the wolves bred to wraith lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : +2
Jackal : -3
Coyote : -5
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24   ..   39 

Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJune 7, 2022 11:35 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika simply dips her head briefly in agreement. Before sighing,"I agree. I wouldn't take anything back, even if it costs us our lives." She smiles back, chuckling. "Hmm, I dunno." Laika then grins,"You can't tell by the names Ember, Seraphina, or Helios?" The Ignis Lupi based their names on fire based names or names that are sort of aggressive like. Something like that, sometimes it didn't always work out and sometimes names couldn't be thought of, but in the end the pups were always named. In fact, there had been a Laika in the Ignis Pack back in the beginning of the packs. Which Laika only knew because Seraphina had passed down a story about it.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJune 7, 2022 11:48 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox's grin widened and he shook his head. "Well, I haven't actually heard a lot of names from your pack," he said. "I just know yours, your pack's previous Alpha's name, and I think you told me your mother's name once, but other than that, I didn't really know." Ferox pondered for a moment. "What names are both fiery and earthy?" he wondered out loud. After a moment of thought, he shrugged. "Magma?" he suggested. "I don't know. Magma's both earth and fire, I guess, but I'm not sure I'd name a pup that."
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJune 8, 2022 10:56 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika chuckles,"Really? I thought I mentioned more names." Laika shrugs,"Who knows?" She then laughs at his suggestion,"Maybe not." She tips her head sideways, thinking. "What about Ruby? Or Dion? Or maybe Flint?" Laika murmurs,"Flint is probably the closest thing that could mean both fire and earth." She lifts her shoulders in some sort of shrug, before leaning against Ferox. "I'm sure we'll come up with perfect names for the pups." Laika sighs,"And if they get to live, even with that big of a secret, I am sure they will turn out to be incredible pups." Despite all the happiness of having pups, this was different. How could it not be? Even if the pups managed to pass the inspection of being Ignis Lupi, would they be able to keep the secret?
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJune 8, 2022 11:05 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox nodded thoughtfully. "You're in charge of naming them," he said with a smile. "You're better at it than I am. I do like Flint, though." As Laika leaned against him, Ferox licked her head lovingly. "They'll be the best pups anyone could ask for," he said softly. "And they're going to be lucky to have you for a mother." Ferox put one of his forelegs over her shoulders and held her close. For a while, he just sat with her, looking up at the stars. However, after some time had passed, he stood up with a sigh and licked Laika's cheek. "We should probably head back," he said. "With your pack knowing that you're pregnant, it's probably best if you get home early enough that there's no possibility of anyone noticing that you were gone."
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJune 8, 2022 11:21 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika chuckles,"I'll do my best." Laika dips her head,"If one of them is a boy, he'll be Flint." Laika agrees,"Indeed, the best." Laika flicks an ear at Ferox,"And they'll be lucky to have you as a father, even if they will be unable to know." Laika murmurs,"I won't mention you by name or pack, but I will make sure that they know that their father is a brave, amazing, and strong wolf." Laika leans against Ferox's embrace, enjoying the peaceful silence as they looked at the stars. Though she sighs sadly as Ferox pulls away,"Yeah, I guess so." Laika didn't want to, in fact, she could have stayed out with Ferox forever and ever. Laika turns to Ferox as she climbs to her paws,"I'll see you in a night and two days."
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJune 9, 2022 01:19 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox nuzzled Laika once more. "I'll see you then," he said with a smile. The smile faded and he gave a sigh. "I'll try my best to be there for the pups," he said. "I don't want them to have to grow up without a father." The smile returned, and he gave his tail a light wag. "But if I can't, then I'm glad to know that they'll know about me." Ferox backed away. "Goodnight, Laika. I love you." Ferox turned and padded back into his territory. He hated leaving Laika; the only reason he could bring himself to walk away from her was the knowledge that he would see her again in two days. Ferox washed himself off and rolled in a patch of wild herbs, then ran all the way back to his camp, where he ducked inside and closed his eyes to catch an hour or two of sleep before dawn.

(Just a heads up, there's a chance that after today I won't be able to respond again until Monday)

Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJune 9, 2022 10:55 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika dips her head,"I will make sure they know of you, even if they do not know of your name." Laika presses her nose against Ferox,"I love you to." Then she turns and forces herself away, focusing on the fact that she would see him in a few nights. Not to long, just survive two more days. Once far enough away, she burns the smell off then speeds up. Slinking into camp and into her den, falling asleep almost the moment she curled up. She was tired, and annoyed. And stressed, incredibly stressed.

(Alright! Thanks for the heads up!)
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJune 9, 2022 11:13 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
The next morning, Ferox struggled to his paws. He hadn't managed to sleep much, and was consequently exhausted, but he set about the days work with a determined energy. He organized the morning patrols, sending the five wolves who he had punished before out in one patrol, knowing they'd resist the least, and forming another patrol. He assigned Steel to this one, hoping that he'd get a chance to teach the wolf his place, but surprisingly, Steel went without question. Once the morning patrols were done being organize, he found Garnet and took her, the other trainees, and their mentors all out for the days work. Ferox immediately set Garnet to the task of smoothing the stone into a sphere, then sat down to watch.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJune 10, 2022 02:19 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
The next morning, Laika struggles out of bed, exhausted. Despite the sleep she got, she felt more drained then ever. Though she emerges from her den, looking bright and determined. The patrols were sorted, and the four wolves who still needed some punishment were sent out with Ignatius, Indigo, Nova, and Helios. With Ignatius, Indigo, Nova, and Helios having orders to work them hard. Then the other patrols were sent off for hunting and patrolling. Then Laika went with the trainees and trainers to assess how it was going and to see if any of the trainees were ready to become Delta's or if they still needed more work.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJune 13, 2022 05:15 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award

Under Ferox's watchful eye, Garnet worked for nearly an hour, slowly but steadily making progress. Once he was satisfied, Ferox stopped her. "You're doing great, Garnet," he encouraged. "You've gotten faster since the last time we did this." Garnet smiled and wagged her tail once. Ferox got to his paws and inspected the rock, then nodded briefly. "You can take the rest of the day off," he said. Ferox walked around to see how the other trainees in the immediate vicinity were doing, and he was pleased to note that they were making good progress. It wouldn't be much longer before a few of them were no longer trainees.

Ferox returned to camp, and it wasn't long after that the patrols he had sent out returned. Ferox considered further punishing the five wolves that had defied him, but he saw how exhausted they were and decided that they'd had enough. The other patrol returned just after, and Ferox noticed that Steel wasn't with them. "Where'd Steel go?" he asked one of the wolves. The wolf, Crystal, answered dismissively, "He decided to go do his own hunting." Ferox took a step closer. "And why did you not stop him?" he asked. Crystal looked a little uncomfortable for a moment, then remembered that she was talking to a wolf half her age. "I saw no reason to," she said with a flick of her tail.

Ferox opened his mouth to say something when Steel entered the camp, bearing a pair of fat rabbits, which he carried over to the center of camp. "I'll deal with you later," Ferox growled quietly, giving Crystal one last glance before trotting over to Steel. "Steel, why weren't you with the patrol?" he asked. Steel looked back and smirked. "I thought I'd hunt somewhere else," he said. Ferox stared for a moment. "You need to stay with the patrols," he said. Steel gave a short laugh and shook his head lightly. "And how are you going to make me do that? You aren't in control here; you never have been." Ferox growled lightly. "An you think you are?" he challenged. Steel stared at Ferox for a moment. "I should be," he said.

Ferox bared his teeth. "You will never be Alpha here," he snarled. Steel chuckled and shook his head. "We'll see," he said, his voice loud enough for everyone to hear. Then he leaned closer and whispered, "You'd better watch your back." Ferox growled and bit at Steel's muzzle, who jumped back with a yelp, blood beginning to flow from fresh wounds. Steel glared at Ferox, then whipped around and walked away. Ferox watched him leave, then turned a stern gaze at the wolves who had gathered to watch the confrontation. They hastily dispersed. Later, when Ferox organized the evening patrols, Steel was nowhere to be found.

After the evening patrols returned and the evening meal had been eaten, Ferox trotted over to his den and laid on his side with a sigh. Sleep evaded him for hours, but finally, just after midnight, he drifted off into a deep slumber.

(Hey, I'm not going to be super active this week, maybe one response a day if I'm lucky. Sorry about that!)

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24   ..   39 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us