Wolf Play : Outlander x Meeko
Chatbox
 kycantina
05:23:03 ky
Amy, apologies in advance haha, DM me when you're done >:)
 Faulty Demons
05:22:59 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts and constructive critism?
-Click-
 Amygdala
05:21:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Oh no...now that image will be stuck with me🤣

I am halfway thru iron flame
 WindStrong
05:21:13 
I need some help choose a wolf or two to set free.. I want to free up some space but I need outside opinions!
 TheFlyingKitten
05:21:02 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Sky
I've been watching animal related shows all day. Finished the comedy Housebroken, now I'm rewatching all of Pound Puppies.

@Eno
Yeah, that makes sense.
 PumpkinPie
05:20:58 Pumpkin/Kin/Pie
Hey people
 kycantina
05:20:45 ky
Amy, lmao love tairn. It's bad but I was imagining the venin as 80s wizards with the purple robes and such, couldn't take them seriously haha
 Eno
05:20:14 
Cres,
Fair enouigh lol Half my pack is 15+ and the other ones are 2 and I'm trying to train them xD
 Eno
05:19:16 
It's also peak time for activity so that's not super surprising
 Caeruleum
05:19:05 Cae, Blue
Eno, dang it :( rng hates me so id rather not gamble all the old ones getting 150+ dom XD
 MLadySkylar
05:18:17 P'Sky
Petry
I've been watching YouTube on my tv, it's load great but WP another story.
I thought it was my phone
 Amygdala
05:17:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
*has said
 Amygdala
05:17:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
The dragons's remarks are hilarious
(Should i get the wingleader) is by far the most hilarious thing tairn
 Enigma
05:17:40 
Waiting on people to pick up their wolves is stressing me out :') I had a dream last night that I woke up and the pack had finally picked up their wolves. I just wanna get off of here at this point LMAO
 TheFlyingKitten
05:17:30 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Sky

Maybe it's a server thing. I dunno. Just glad Spectrum isn't being dumb again, never works when you want/need it to.
 MLadySkylar
05:16:51 P'Sky
Sal
That was a whooping xD
Good battle
 Eno
05:16:49 
Cres,
Seems random. My highest one is 9 yr and then jumps randomly from 6 to 15 and then back down
 MLadySkylar
05:16:38 P'Sky
Petry
Especially when logging in!
It lags so hard
 Salom_
05:16:35 Sal, Salmon
Bjake
That's so cute!
 Anatolian Shepherd
05:16:28 Zombified Breyer
@Amy
That's very true. I could train her to be a battle wolf.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +1
Wolverine : +2
Red Fox : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    19    20    21    22    23   ..   43 

Outlander x MeekoMarch 17, 2024 01:04 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex kept his eyes open for any sign of Skylar's friend as he continued toward his last known location. When he reached it, he slowed and felt some relief when he spotted the guy. Avoiding the cluster of people in the area he made his way toward him. "Chris?" He called as he approached, his voice loud enough, he hoped, to be heard over the music. Once it seemed that he got the guy's attention he explained that Skylar wanted him. He decided against explaining that he'd wanted to get higher as he stated that he'd take Chris to Skylar and turned to head back into the crowd and toward the stairs.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 17, 2024 01:09 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
More time passed and Skylar couldn't wait any longer so he stood up quickly, stumbling slightly when he fully rose. Skylar made his way to the stairs and when he looked down them he spotted Chris and Alex. He smiled at the sight of both of them, he was weirdly really happy to see Alex again. "Hey Chris, bathroom." Sky said as he smirked and then made his way to the bathroom. He stopped in his tracks halfway there before turning around. "Alex." Sky said as he stood still. He didn't know how to get the words out and how to say them. "Could you just wait out here, we will be quick." Sky said. He waited for Alex to respond before making his way to the bathroom with Chris.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 17, 2024 01:17 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex was quick to notice Skylar at the top of the stairs when he reached them. He paused, trying not to pay too much attention to the way his heart leaped at the sight of him. He'd have ample time to take a thorough look at that oddity once he was back home and alone in his room. When he heard Skylar's voice he was pulled from his thoughts and watched as he started towards the bathroom only to stop midway and look back at him. He lifted a brow, curious as to why he'd stopped. When he heard his request he paused, hesitated for a moment, and then offered a smile and a nod. "Alright, I'll be here." He responded.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 17, 2024 01:21 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
As Sky and Chris shut the door to the bathroom, Sky quickly opened it again. "Hey, would you maybe wanna try. You don't have to of course, but its fun Alex." Sky said. He smiled slightly as he stared into the boy's eyes. He wanted him to get high with him, but he didn't want to pressure him. Skylar waited for his response as he opened the door more and leaned against the door frame. He looked down and ran his hands through his hair and then looked back at Alex.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 17, 2024 01:27 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex watched as Skylar and Chris disappeared into the bathroom before he turned to lean against the wall. He figured he'd be there for a minute or two, so when he heard the door open he furrowed his brow in mild confusion. Turning his gaze to Skylar he listened to his offer and parted his lips to respond. The first thing that he'd been about to say was no, he didn't smoke, do drugs, or drink. For whatever reason he found himself giving a nod. "Yeah... sure." His response was one of hesitance. He wasn't at all sure what he was doing or why he was agreeing to this, yet here he was. Pushing off the wall he threw a glance in the direction of the party before turning his gaze back to Skylar and starting toward the bathroom.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 17, 2024 01:34 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar smiled more when he got the answer he wanted from Alex. "Youll be fine, what Chris has is good, not too strong as well." Skylar began to say as he turned around and stepped back into the bathroom fully. Once Alex was in he shut the door and then looked at Chris. "You can swallow or crush them then snort it, I swallow them because its easier," Sky said as he took one from Chris. "Do you have a drink with you Chris or will we have to use the gross tap water." Skylar then said as he grabbed another pill and handed it to Alex.

Edited at March 17, 2024 01:35 AM by Meeko
Outlander x MeekoMarch 17, 2024 01:41 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex's heart was racing as he approached the bathroom door, though whether it was because he had just agreed to do drugs or because he was so close to Skylar he wasn't sure. Stepping into the bathroom he took a small step from the door and swallowed thickly as he listened to Skylar explain that he could either swallow or snort what Chris had. Given the choice, he figured he'd swallow the pill. Remaining quiet, Alex watched as Skylar grabbed two pills before handing one to him. He glanced down at it before extending a hand to take it from Skylar. Biting the corner of his lip gently, Alex let his gaze drop to the pill in his hand and looked it over.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 17, 2024 01:46 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
"I have the punch, but I don't know if you want to drink more." Chris said as he pointed at the solo cup of punch he had set down on the bathroom counter. "Ah fuck it, I don't need much to get it down," Sky replied as he grabbed the cup and brought it to his mouth. Once he got a mouthful of punch he slid the pill in his mouth. He leaned his head back slightly and swallowed before looking at Alex. "Here." Sky said as he dumped the rest of the punch out and filled the cup with water.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 17, 2024 01:53 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
As the conversation between Chris and Skylar continued, Alex lifted his gaze from the pill in his hand. He listened as Chris explained that he had the punch, and then as Skylar stated he didn't need much to get the pill down. His blue gaze continued to rest on Skylar watching as he took a mouthful of punch before slipping the pill into his mouth and swallowing. Alex made sure to take note of how he'd taken the pill as Skylar dumped the rest of the punch out and filled the cup with water. "Thanks." He responded after a moment with a small smile before he took the cup. Recalling how Skylar had gone about taking the pill, Alex did the same. Taking a mouthful of water he slipped the pill past his lips before swallowing.
Outlander x MeekoMarch 17, 2024 02:00 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar watched Alex carefully as he swallowed the pill. "Chris Im probably going to just chill up here, I might come down later but for now Im just gonna wait for it to kick in." Sky said as he opened the door. "You can come if you want Alex, or you can stay with Chris." Sky said as he began to walk away. He made his way to the same bedroom he was in earlier and opened the door. He stood in the door frame for a moment as he looked around.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    19    20    21    22    23   ..   43 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us