Wolf Play : Dagger PackxEternal Calamity
Chatbox
 Hallow's Eve
04:47:37 Hallow, Eve
Zera

Wraith produced a Ery x DH and I am so jealous lol. But I didn't want to pay 2000 mush to get that pup
 Zeraphia
04:46:32 Vah is cold
Never

XDD well, it's not me breeding to them. So you're bound to get something.
 Nevermore.
04:46:16 Never/Nev
Vah

Hopefully xD
 Zeraphia
04:45:46 Vah is cold
Never

:3

Well, Valo's blood is going through him. He'll give you something at least. XD
 Nevermore.
04:45:24 Never/Nev
Vah

I have one girl currently bred to Distate CD I'm hopeful
 Boo
04:45:08 Chrissy
37 enemies in forest 114? bye. >:(
 Zeraphia
04:45:03 Vah is cold
Hallow

XDD

I would /love/ a blind x boost but that's gonna be a long-off goal.
 Hallow's Eve
04:44:36 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I totally understand that lol. I bred to a couple boost and defect wolves and I got all studs. It was a very sad day lol
 Zeraphia
04:44:33 Vah is cold
Never

That is so sad.

Try my idiots, they tend to drop random stuff. I'm sure they'll drop a DH or two.
 Nevermore.
04:44:03 Never/Nev
Vah

I've been trying for DH all season and I can't seem to get any but one
 Zeraphia
04:40:49 Vah is cold
Hallow

I do have a DH--I have two but I'm tryin' to get rid of one of them.

He couldn't be an Axanthic like his dad, no. He picked the DH.
 AppleTrees
04:39:51 Apples
Pumpkin, that link doesn't work.
 Hallow's Eve
04:39:15 Hallow, Eve
Zera

A DH you say? I am waiting for the October event to try and get a new stud before I let myself buy a new stud lol
 Apothecary
04:38:38 Medicinally Autistic
Today is NOT profitable
 PumpkinPie
04:36:44 Pumpkin/Kin/Pie
genstart.php?decor=Y&id=5039458&tm=1727386540

Any name ideas for this girl?
 Zeraphia
04:34:52 Vah is cold
Hallow

Well, I've got an ES and DH --oh and CS right now.
 Poe
04:34:45 
Awe, one of the pups I sold is someoneÂ’s featured wolf. ThatÂ’s so cute
 Hallow's Eve
04:31:10 Hallow, Eve
Zera

That's a bummer, I am needing to breed my girls up here soon. I am hoping to get new battle wolves lol
 Zeraphia
04:29:26 Vah is cold
Hallow

Oooh nice!

I've got a couple that are getting close. I had a few pop but it was duds.
 Hallow's Eve
04:28:54 Hallow, Eve
Zera

He has a couple that are so close to labor (75-85 hrs) so I am like stalking them lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : +2
Jackal : -3
Coyote : -5
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    19    20    21    22    23   ..   39 

Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJune 3, 2022 02:23 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika sighs, leaning against Ferox. "I punished the wolves, and I plan to give them a harsher punishment tomorrow. I still haven't figured out what to do though." Laika flicks an ear,"Hopefully, after all I've led the pack for a month already, and nothing bad has happened. Just because I'm pregnant, doesn't mean my ability to lead is affected.." Laika's ears pin back slightly,"Right?" Laika presses her muzzle against his,"I wish I could, but I can't lie to them. It scares me to think what they would do when they realize I lied, and when no wolf comes forward... The truth may just come out, intentionally or not."
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJune 3, 2022 02:36 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox nodded and nuzzled Laika gently. "I've had to punish a few wolves myself," he said, managing a small smile. Then he listened as she spoke, and replied a little hesitantly, "Well, it might affect your leadership as time passes. You should be fine for now, but I'm afraid that it'll get harder as the pups grow." Ferox sighed. "I think the best course of action right now is to try and establish as much loyalty as you can while you still have strength." He fell silent as he thought, then spoke, his words hesitant and unsure. "What if- what if someone did come forward?" he asked. "I could admit to being the father. Maybe they'll accept my life and spare yours."
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJune 3, 2022 02:40 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika frowns,"I didn't do good with punishment, I just made them stay in camp all day with wolves keeping an eye on them." Laika sighs, dipping her head,"Maybe, but I have been trying that. Every step forward gets me two steps back..." Laika thinks of the training that she had participated in that day,"Well, most every step." Laika turns on Ferox at once, teeth bared, and sparks flying at her paws as she jumps up. "No! No!" Laika stares at Ferox, her eyes burning with love,"I can't lose you." Her anger deflates,"Please don't. I.. I can just hide who the father is, okay? Just please don't. I wish you could, but not if it costs you your life."
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJune 3, 2022 03:02 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox flinched back from the sparks, surprised by her reaction. He was touched by her words, but he lightly shook his head. "Laika, if it keeps you and the pups safe, then it's a price I'd gladly pay," he said softly, walking over to her and nuzzling her gently. Then he gave a sigh. If losing him would really cause Laika that much pain, then he decided he would at least think about his plan a little more before committing to anything. "Laika, I can't promise you anything," he said. "I don't want to see you get hurt. But if you really don't want me too, then- then I guess I'll put that idea on hold for now."
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJune 3, 2022 04:38 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika sighs, all the anger gone now,"And what happens if that's only a temporary solution?" Laika leans against Ferox's nuzzle,"The secret will come out, there's no way we can hide it forever. Besides, what if our pups look like both of us? Or at least one of them show abilities of a Terra Lupi? That is a possibility." Laika murmurs,"Promise to do something we can both agree on." Laika pulls away to look into Ferox's eyes,"Please. I just ask that much." Laika pins her ears,"If... If it comes to that point and the only way to keep the pups safe...." Laika trails off, unable to finish.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJune 4, 2022 12:43 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox stared into Laika's eyes, his own gaze filled with pain and worry at the thought of letting Laika come to harm. "I wish there was some way for me to be there when the pups come," he said softly. "Then, at least, I could try to protect you until we get everything sorted out." Ferox hesitated, then nuzzled Laika and murmured, "I promise." He knew he might have to break the promise, but if it kept Laika safe, then it was worth it. He sat down and racked his brain for a solution that didn't involve either of them dying, but only two possibilities came to mind. One, they could both just leave the packs, but that was out of the question unless they were truly desperate, and two... "If any of the pups look like me or show signs of having Terra Lupi powers, maybe tell your wolves that it was against your will," he suggested.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJune 4, 2022 11:10 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika sighs,"If my packmates didn't know, then perhaps we could have figured something out. But now that they know, it will be very suspicious if I am not in camp during birth." Laika shakes her head, leaning against Ferox as he promises. Though it did make her feel a little better, she was well aware that he may have promised it but that didn't mean he would keep to it. Laika sighs,"Maybe... But, my packmates will find a way to turn it on me. Besides, Laws are Laws." Laika looks up,"I don't think that would work, and honestly I don't think I want to find out if it does."
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJune 6, 2022 08:59 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox nodded slowly. "Well, we have to think of something before the pups are born," he said softly. Then, deciding to be completely honest with Laika, he said, "If we can't think of something by then, then I'll come forward and say that I'm the father." Ferox licked Laika's nose, then sat down with a sigh. "But we'll think of something before then, I promise. I'll try to come up with a plan in whatever spare time I can find. I won't let anything happen to you or the pups, and I'll try not to let anything happen to me."
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJune 6, 2022 11:36 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika agrees,"Definitely." She sighs at his next words. Oh, she wanted to protest and fight, but she couldn't. What else could they possibly do? Perhaps the information would shock the wolves long enough for the two to make a run for it with the pups. Maybe they could combine their powers together fast enough to put a pretty good blockade up. Laika blinks at Ferox,"I'll do what I can to avoid the topic of who's the father... And hopefully when the pups are born they look completely Ignis Lupi... That will give us more time before they start showing signs of either fire or earth abilities, or possibly both." Laika leans against Ferox again, staring at the moon. "Who knew love could be so hard?"
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityJune 7, 2022 07:23 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox nodded his head. "Yes, let's hope for the best," he said. "If we're lucky, we'll get ourselves an extra month or two." At Laika's last statement, his gaze softened, and he nuzzled Laika affectionately, then joined her in looking up at the moon. "It is hard, but I wouldn't take any of it back," he said softly. "I don't regret anything. It's all worth it to me." Ferox looked away from the moon and settled his gaze on Laika. He gently nudged her with his snout, then licked her cheek. He gave a playful smile to try and lighten the mood a little, then said, "I wonder what we would name a pup that looks like a mixture of Terra Lupi and Ignis Lupi. I don't know about your pack, but in my pack, our names tend to reflect the element that the pack was named for."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    19    20    21    22    23   ..   39 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us