Wolf Play : Corvus x Haunted hill
Chatbox
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!
 mission goofy
02:22:40 
im finally free from the 30 elk quest
 Existence
02:12:24 Exist / Kuskyn
On my way back to me 27K I had ;-;
 Transcendence
02:08:55 free palestine
Boost pvp aa
 Dark pack
01:43:34 
Goodnight
 Night Shade
01:41:06 Graves | Chaos
Gnight chat
 Floof
01:23:28 Floodgates
No problem ^-^
 Arachne
01:22:40 Ara/Kat
thank you lmao 😭😭
 Floof
01:22:02 Floodgates
I've removed it for you :)
 Transcendence
01:21:55 free palestine
Bro copy paste an ad outline

Like mE
 Arachne
01:21:48 Ara/Kat
Floof yes in sales please^^
 Arachne
01:21:22 Ara/Kat
ohh yeah right,, didnÂ’t think of that 😭
any mods on please delete my sales post 🙏
 Transcendence
01:21:02 free palestine
Throwback to Venn accidentally deleting my posts especially
 Floof
01:20:57 Floodgates
Do you need a post removing, Arachne? ^^
 Salom_
01:20:45 Sal, Salmon
Arachne
That's an unfortunate post lmao. "etc etc etc"
 starmutt
01:20:14 marsh | they/it
it would make people delete old posts to bump them to the top again though </3
 Arachne
01:19:03 Ara/Kat
i wish there was an option to delete our own chat posts, especially in sales if you mess up 😭
 Transcendence
01:18:55 free palestine
High talent wolves sound great, but I guess G1/short gen/cls are getting a bit of attention lol
 Night Shade
01:17:35 Graves | Chaos
Cute

♥︎ Blessing offers Calliope a piece of their kill. Calliope blushes in response.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +4
Cougar : -5
Black Bear : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22   ..   38 

Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 4, 2023 05:11 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake nodded before hearing Skylar's comment about how beautiful it was out. He followed Skylar's gaze as they walked and nodded, "It does look beautiful out. I guess I never realized how nice the city was at night." He then falls quiet for a couple minutes before saying, "Although, nothing else is as beautiful as you are tonight." He then paused for another few minutes before rubbing the back of his neck and says, "Ok... That was too cheesy... Remind me to never try pick up lines again."
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 4, 2023 08:15 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar never turned his head so quick. He laughed a bit before saying, "I will that was so bad but thank you." He said the last part more quiet and shy. He then looked away and smiled to himself. He was quiet for a moment before he turned back to Jake, "you look very handsome yourself." He said softly.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 5, 2023 05:40 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake listened to Skylar's first sentence and still felt embarrassed at even trying to do a good pick up line. -God I am an idiot- his thinks to himself as he bullies himself mentally. He then was surprised as Skylar called him handsome and looked at him with some surprise before calming down and saying, "Oh, well thank you."
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 5, 2023 03:05 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar smiled as they made eye contact. Skylar was the first to look away, per usual. He then kept walking at Jake's pace in silence. He decided to work on his breathing now, hoping he would be alright once they got to Jake's
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 6, 2023 05:09 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake continued to walk with Skylar back to his apartment. "At the speed we're going we should be there in about 10 minutes," he comments to Skylar as they continue onward. Occasionally they come to a crosswalk and Jake pushes the button. Now, if he hadn't been a police officer he would just quickly cross with Skylar as not a lot of people drive around at night, but he knew better than to do that. Plus sometimes he would look to check for traffic and there wouldn't be a vehicle then someone just zips by the next second.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 6, 2023 08:35 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar walked alongside Jake for the next 10 minutes. As they arrived to Jake's apartment Sky let Jake go first. When Jake was infront of Sky he fixed himself up. He moved his hair out of the way of his face and fixed his shirt nervously.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 7, 2023 05:15 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Once they arrived at the apartment building, Jake lead Skylar up to his door and, after struggling with his key for a moment, unlocked the door. He then stepped in and held the door open for Skylar and once he was in closed it and locked the main lock. "You can leave your shoes to the side," he says to him, "would you like anything to drink right now?"
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 7, 2023 09:24 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar followed Jake to his aparement door, and walked in once the door was held open for him. He then took his shoes off and put them to the side as Jake said. "Not right now but thank you for asking." Skylar then said a little shyly. He looked around slightly before looking back at Jake and smiling.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 8, 2023 05:35 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake nodded as Skylar politely answered his question. He then headed towards the couch after slipping his own shoes off and gesturing for Skylar to follow, with a smile back. "So what do you want to watch," he asks the other as he grabs the remote and sits down on the couch, "you said horror movie earlier. Got a specific one in mind or one that you have been wanting to watch?" He looked over at the other slightly as he asks this and goes onto the TV's menu to show all of the app options they had to choose from to find a movie.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 8, 2023 08:30 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky followed behind Jake to the couch. He sat down beside Jake but still kept a bit of distance. "no I don't I'm sorry, you can pick." Sky then said with a genuine look on his face as he looked at Jake. He leaned back against the couch and put his head back slightly while he stared at the tv.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22   ..   38 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us