Ky
So do the elephants i guess lol
 Noquisi
04:14:51 Mac | Nikwasi
Eci
My bad 😮‍💨
 kycantina
04:14:38 ky
Amy, they like to hang out with their friends :'))
 Amygdala
04:13:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I wonder why they always come in groups...i keep meeting 6 at a time
 Ecifircas
04:13:28 
It's only *one* apple for a Wolf Totem.
 Destinations End
04:13:19 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Ecifircas
He was the best boy. He was some kind of poodle mix, and a partidoodle.

Yes. I do. Let me grab some pictures :)
 Amygdala
04:12:56 Amy/Anpmygdala
Link
Do you have a DH? If not i can use a non boosted wolf
 Noquisi
04:12:49 Mac | Nikwasi
Matt
Basic accounts can get the same dominance buff for a couple apples
 kycantina
04:11:56 ky
The sun bears are reminding me why I want 3 explore teams lol
 Ecifircas
04:11:55 
Elixter, I spent 100k+ on dominance and then the update dropped. lmao

I wish I could have gotten a free 10k like that. lol
 Destinations End
04:11:54 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Matt
Free users can get the item too. It just costs some apples.
 Ecifircas
04:11:17 
Destinations End, oh, woah. I can't imagine having a real life dog that looks like that. That is so cool. Any pictures? What kind of dog was it?
 Amygdala
04:11:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...no more chasing desti's pack in explore
 Elixter
04:10:49 Matt(hew)
I feel it's a bit odd to give such a big dominance buff to premium members
 Destinations End
04:09:13 Toliska, Desti, Coy
This is literally the most overall dominance I have ever had in my 10 years and some months on this game
 Raskith
04:08:24 Kinju
You're welcome. ^^
I was skeptical to use it, but once the new update showed what the dominance would be- I used it. And I've used it at least three times now. Super helpful!
 Anatolian Shepherd
04:07:30 Zombified Breyer
It's unlimited. I used stagger and its allowing me to stagger again with the same points.
 Destinations End
04:07:27 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Kinju
Sweet! Thank you for clarifying. I'm definitely using it then
 Rimfax
04:07:12 
Desti, its unlimited, or at least I have not found the limit yet
 Hallow's Eve
04:07:09 Hallow, Eve
Desti

I think it is Unlimited. I used it once and I have the option to use it again

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : +5
Grizzly Bear : -5
Mamba : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   39 

Dagger PackxEternal CalamityMay 26, 2022 11:58 AM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
As per usual Akvo wolves were there first, leaving the Ignis Lupi as the last pack to arrive. Laika had chosen twelve wolves, this time bringing Nova instead of Khan. Nova murmurs as they move,"We'll be late." Laika looks up at the rising moon, her paws thumping against the ground as she runs. She had grown a bit plumper, but honestly it wasn't that noticeable. Since the last Gathering, the Alpha had grown and not just because she was pregnant. She was bigger and filling out, she had broader shoulders, and her sleek fur had roughened slightly. And under the fur the rippling growing muscles were obvious.

"I know, but not to late. Come on." Laika presses on, the wolves following. Aragorn and her siblings were among the ten, as well as Eyre and Helios. The other five wolves follow, three were new trainees that had never been to a Gathering. Soon the clearing comes in sight, and without hesitation Laika leads the wolves up the slight slope, then down into the clearing. The Ignis Lupi swarm into the clearing, finding their seats as Laika makes her way to the ledge, leaping up beside the other Alpha's. Silver murmurs,"Your late." Laika flicks an ear as she takes her seat,"We had some problems that we had to take care of before we left. Apologizes."

Edited at June 1, 2022 09:14 PM by Dagger Pack
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityMay 30, 2022 12:42 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ferox looked up as the Ignis Lupi wolves arrived, filtering into the clearing, the last wolves to arrive. As Laika joined the other Alphas on the ledge, he gave a brief nod, then looked straight ahead, not daring to act any more friendly than that. There was no point in taking unnecessary risks, although it hurt him to have to act so cold. Rider waited for a moment, then stood up and took a step forward, giving a howl to get everyone's attention. "Welcome, all, to tonight's Gathering," he greeted as everyone quieted down. "The Alphas will speak now, so please do not speak unless you are called upon."

Rider sat down and put his tail over his legs, staring at the crowd for a moment before speaking. "Last week, one of our Elders, Cirrus, passed away," he said. The Caeli Lupi wolves in attendance bowed their heads out of respect, and Ferox lowered his eyes, as did the rest of his pack. After a moment, Rider spoke out again. "A couple days ago, a Caeli Lupi patrol chased off a small group of rogues," he said. "Our border remains secure. Prey is plentiful, and we have had six new pups born between now and the last Gathering." Rider then stepped back and gave the Akvo Lupi Alphas a nod, indicating their turn to speak.

(Sorry I took so long to respond! Things got kinda busy >.<)

Dagger PackxEternal CalamityMay 30, 2022 09:48 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika listens quietly as Rider begins the Gathering, stepping forward to announce his pack's news. The Akvo and Ignis Lupi wolves bow their heads in respect, before lifting their gazes back up the the Alpha's as Rider continues. Mentioning rouges along in their territory. Ari moves forward to speak once Rider moves back,"The Akvo Lupi are doing well. We have had to chase off a few rouges here and there, but nothing we can't handle." Laika frowns slightly to herself, more rouges. A lot more rouges. Laika tunes back into Ari's words as the Alpha continues,"Many new pups have been born, and we have quite a few new trainee's, and the pack is thriving." Ari steps back to sit down beside her mate, nodding at Ferox, indicating his turn to speak.

(All is good, I've been busy the last two-three days as well^^)
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityMay 31, 2022 01:35 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox stood up and stepped forward, looking around at the wolves gathered before speaking. "The Terra Lupi pack is doing well; we have had no skirmishes at any of our shared borders, and any rogues found near the edge of our territory have been chased out," he said, his voice carrying well. A lot of nerves from his first Gathering were gone, and although he was still nervous, he didn't show it as much as he had last time. "We have had no new pups born, but we have several new trainees, some of whom are here tonight. Prey remains plentiful, and soon we will have new paws to help hunt." Ferox stepped back and nodded at Laika, keeping his gaze impassive as he sat back down beside the other Alphas.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityMay 31, 2022 07:54 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika listens as Ferox steps forward, speaking. She hid her emotions well, staying impassive and calm. There could be no mistakes, if either one of them slipped up, both of them were dead. Finally Ferox steps back, gesturing it was Laika's turn. The Ignis Lupi Alpha stands, moving forward, her gaze sweeping the gathered wolves. Gone was any sign of the nervousness or rookie Alpha from the previous Gathering. She had grown decently well into her role, and most of her pack respected her.

"The Ignis Lupi are doing well. We have had no issues with keeping our prey stocked. A few of our elders have passed--" Laika pauses, allowing a hint of sorrow to flicker across her face as her pack bows their head briefly. Laika continues,"Since the death of our former Alpha, Obsidian, we have had no encounters with rouges within our territory. The season has been kind to us and we have many new pups, trainees, and Delta's." Laika nods at her sister,"Smoke, our former Lead Healer has passed. My sister, Ember, has taken his place." Laika's eyes travels over the traveled wolves again, before she steps back and sits down. Indicating that she was done.

Edited at May 31, 2022 07:55 PM by Dagger Pack
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityMay 31, 2022 08:06 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award

When Laika finished speaking and backed down, Rider stepped forward. "Thank you, fellow Alphas, for speaking," he said. "We all mourn for those who have passed, and we congratulate those of you who have given birth to pups. This Gathering is now over. Feel free to mingle with one another." Rider jumped down from the ledge, walking over to his own pack, and began conversing with one of his wolves.

Ferox stood up and climbed down from the ledge, trying hard not to look at Laika. However, when Rider left the wolf he was talking to and approached Laika, he couldn't help but watch. "Laika, congratulations on the pups," Rider said, nodding at the Ignis Lupi alpha's belly. Ferox felt icy claws running down his back and turned away, although he listened closely. "May I ask who the father is?" Rider asked. "He should be up on the ledge with you."

Dagger PackxEternal CalamityMay 31, 2022 08:14 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
As Rider announces the end of the Gathering, the wolves below break out into conversation. Laika watches as her pack splits and merges with others. Laika resists the urge to look at Ferox as he leaps down. Ari and Silver dip their heads to Laika, before following the other Alpha's down. After another few minutes of watching, Laika leaps down as well. Landing heavier then usual. Laika grunts quietly, straightening up and shaking her pelt out. Her gaze follows the Akvo Alpha's as they mingle with their pack as well as the wolves from the other pack that had gone to mingle and chat with the Akvo wolves.

Laika turns to face Rider as he approaches, preparing herself for another cool or rude remark. However Rider's words throw her off, and she blinks,"Pups?" Laika looks down,"Oh, um, thanks." Laika looks up, hiding the fear, it was suppose to be a secret. Laika flicks an ear, choosing her words closer. "The father and I are not mates--" The lies clawed their way out like ice tearing her throat apart. However she calmly continues,"--And the father and I both decided to keep his identity private."
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityMay 31, 2022 08:24 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rider dipped his head lightly. "Very well," he said. "I won't inquire further." Rider turned to leave, then paused, as if a sudden thought had struck him. "I'm impressed you lasted this long as an Alpha," he said. "Let's see if you can hang on to the position until the next Gathering." With that, Rider turned and barked at his wolves, leading them out of the clearing, back towards their territory.

Ferox, listening to the exchange, nodded approvingly as Laika covered their secret. That was well done, he thought. I just hope Rider doesn't try to find out more. Ferox looked at his wolves and barked the order to begin making their way back to the territory, and maybe half of the wolves stood up, while the rest ignored him. Ferox growled and barked again, this time with an angrier tone, and the other half lazily got up and began walking back to their land. Ferox hurried to take the lead, trying not to glance back at Laika. You'll see her tomorrow night, he assured himself.

Dagger PackxEternal CalamityMay 31, 2022 09:43 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika simply blinks at the older Alpha, surprised she had just had a... Decent? Pleasant? Okay conversation with him. Until he turned back towards her. Laika resists the urge to bare her teeth, simply watching as Rider leaves, gathering his pack behind him. Laika sighs, flicking an ear as she prepares to gather her own pack. The Akvo wolves gather around Silver as Ferox leads his pack out of the clearing. Laika's gaze tracks the Terra Lupi until they disappear, before her gaze flickers sideways as Ari approaches her. "Ari." Laika greets, dipping her head in greeting. Ari flicks an ear as she sits beside Laika. "I heard what Rider said."

Laika's ears pin back slightly,"Which part?" Ari chuckles,"Both." Laika glances sideways at the older Alpha who continues,"Most wolves believe a female cannot lead on her own." Laika's ears pin back more and Ari laughs,"However, it seems that you may just prove everyone wrong. You are fierce and brave, and you have the heart of a true Alpha." Laika's ears flick up in surprise, and the Akvo female continues,"You and that young Terra Lupi Alpha, Ferox both do. You two just don't realize it. Rider, on the other hand."

Ari sighs,"Rider is a fierce wolf, and he is brave too. However he seeks only to gain, and never to give." Laika dips her head. Ari gets to her paws,"Don't let Rider get in your head, but don't go out of your way to prove him wrong." Ari trots off, hesitating to throw a glance over her shoulder,"If you wish to keep your pack's loyalty, be sure and not lose it during your pregnancy." Laika was left speechless as Ari joins her pack and the Akvo wolves leave. While the Ignis wolves hesitate, murmuring worryingly among themselves as they stare at their Alpha.

Though Laika could detect a few hints of contempt and annoyance among the worry. Laika sigh as she forces herself forward, voice wary,"Come on, let's go home." Laika made it halfway up the hill before she realized that most of her wolves had stayed at the bottom. Laika spins,"You plan on staying here all night?" The wolves exchange glances, and Laika knew she messed up by showing that hint of weakness in her tone. "Let's go. Now, unless you want to be on elder duty for the rest of the month."
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityMay 31, 2022 10:05 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ferox walked in silence until the wolves returned to the camp, and they began to disperse to their dens. "Stay." Ferox's command lashed out like a physical blow, and the wolves, hearing his tone, stopped. Everyone else had gone to sleep, so they were the only ones listening. Ferox made eye contact with each and every wolf, then dismissed the five that had not hesitated to heed his command at the Gathering.

"I don't know what it's going to take to earn your loyalty," Ferox growled. "I have tried everything. And yet you still continue to resist my commands." Ferox dug his claws into the ground. "You might think it's fine to disregard my commands, but your behavior tonight, in front of the other packs, was unacceptable." Ferox gritted his teeth. "I will not tolerate that at a Gathering or in any situation with other packs. It;s not just me your making look bad, but yourselves as well. Let me make this clear: The next wolf that disobeys or ignores me in front of another pack is going to regret it. Understand!!?" Ferox's shout literally split the earth, cracks forming around where his claws dug into the ground.

The wolves gathered jumped back, startled, hastily bowing their heads and backing away with their tails between their legs. Ferox glared at them for a moment, then turned his back on them. "You're dismissed," he said. He could hear them retreating, and once he was sure he was alone, he lowered his head with an exhausted sigh.

Ferox stayed where he was for a moment, then slowly padded to his den and laid down inside. This was becoming too much. It had been a couple months since he had taken over for the last Alpha, and he had thought he was making progress until just a couple weeks ago. With a groan, Ferox rolled onto his side and tried to fall asleep, but it wasn't until early that morning that he finally drifted off.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   39 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us