Aurora,
lol
 Crescent Nightwalker
02:30:41 Aurora / Crezzie / L
😏
 Frostyhills24
02:30:38 Frosty, (She/Her)
Ecifircas

Yeah this is the peice I made and I wanted to donate it to the list.

-Click-
 Crescent Nightwalker
02:30:23 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Rogue,
You could catch it and fatten it up if you feed it until Thanksgiving, you know.
 🐝
02:30:06 B, Bea, Bee3
Been a few months
 🐝
02:29:41 B, Bea, Bee3
hey chat. I'm back for a few minutes
 Rogue Whispers
02:29:22 Phoenix, Rogue
There's a turkey on my porch •-•
 Ecifircas
02:28:52 
Haha, no harm then. I hope your art gets accepted. I think the thread is a really cool resource for new packs. :-)
 Frostyhills24
02:28:21 Frosty, (She/Her)
Ecifircas

Did that and PMed them apologizing for my mistake
 Rogue Whispers
02:27:55 Phoenix, Rogue
Wylan smacks Arken on the snout because they saw a fly.

Mood: Goofy

Smack him all you want
 Ecifircas
02:27:23 
Frostyhills24, it says on the first post that your avatar has to be approved by a mod before it's accepted for the thread. Just edit your message, take it down, and shoot Venn a PM.
 Rogue Whispers
02:27:23 Phoenix, Rogue
-WP Click-
 Rogue Whispers
02:27:14 Phoenix, Rogue
Frosty,
lol it's probably fine
 Kingwolf
02:26:42 King
Skylanders academy rp anyone? Pm me
 Frostyhills24
02:26:01 Frosty, (She/Her)
Rogue

little late...
 Rogue Whispers
02:23:49 Phoenix, Rogue
Frosty,
I'd PM Venn before posting them there, though
 Frostyhills24
02:23:22 Frosty, (She/Her)
Ecifircas

thank you, I must be blind
 Rogue Whispers
02:22:43 Phoenix, Rogue
Cortex,
lol I've always been shorter, even in kindergarten
 Ecifircas
02:22:38 
Frostyhills24, -WP Click-
 Frostyhills24
02:21:58 Frosty, (She/Her)
where is the forum post where you can find F2U den avatars, I have one I want to submit for people to use, and I can't find it.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Bengal Tiger : +3
Cheetah : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   39 

Dagger PackxEternal CalamityMay 18, 2022 08:22 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika rubs her muzzle against his,"Hey." Laika flicks an ear,"Oh, just..." Laika sighs as she sits down. "I know we both agreed to keep our relation a secret from the packs. But.. That's going to get a little harder to do." Laika looks at Ferox worried, before just dropping the bomb. "Because I'm pregnant." Would Ferox freak out? What if he didn't want to be a father? What if Laika wasn't ready to be a mother? How would she hide it from her pack, and even worse how would she explain it to her pack? No doubt the pack would know the instant the pups came out. But... Could Laika hide the father of the pups that long?
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityMay 18, 2022 10:30 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
As Ferox listened to Laika speak, he grew increasingly worried. Had someone found out about this? He desperately hoped not; he didn't want Laika to get hurt because she had wanted to spend time with him. However, none of his thoughts even came close to Laika's revelation. Ferox's jaw dropped, and for a moment, he stared at Laika, unable to speak. "Laika, that's amazing!" he exclaimed, wagging his tail and smiling broadly. "Congratulations!" Ferox leaned forward to nuzzle Laika, but after a moment, reality began to sink in. There was no way they could keep this a secret. "What should we do?" he asked softly.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityMay 19, 2022 10:38 AM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Warmth spread through Laika at Ferox's reaction, and if not for the great worry that the pups inside of Laika's belly were against all Laws. Then Laika too would be feeling that way. Laika leans against Ferox briefly, before straightening back up. Worry in her eyes,"I don't know. My pack is very well aware that I have shown no interest in any wolf in my pack." Laika sighs,"They'll kill us, and the pups." Laika's ears pin back,"Maybe running away isn't that bad of an idea." But just as quickly as the thought came, Laika banished. "No, I will just do my best to hide it. Perhaps luck will be in our favor."
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityMay 23, 2022 04:20 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox was silent as Laika spoke, and he nodded slowly. "Maybe the pups will take after you," he said. "If they look like they're from the Ignis Lupi pack, then there'll be no danger for them." He felt a little pang of regret though. He wouldn't be able to help Laika raise the pups, at least not much. He wouldn't see them often. He gave a sigh and looked down. "If your wolves do discover that the pups aren't from your pack, come find me," he said. "I'll do everything I can to protect you, and if that means running away..." Ferox shrugged, then leaned forward to nuzzle Laika. "Well, you and the pups are far more important to me than pack laws. I'll do whatever I must to keep you and the pups safe."
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityMay 24, 2022 10:44 AM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika sighs,"Maybe they will. But if they don't, we are screwed. And I bet they won't." It was rare for a litter of pups to come out looking only like one partner, it was possible, but unlikely. Laika pins her ears back,"I would have to fight my way out, and even then. I don't think I'll make it." Bound by the law, her pack would do their best to quickly and painlessly kill Laika and her pups. Even her fierce fire wouldn't hold the rest of her pack back, not for long. Laika sighs again as she leans against Ferox,"What have we gotten ourselves into?" She murmurs, eyes closing slightly.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityMay 24, 2022 05:34 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox looked down. Laika was right, she would have to fight her way past her packmates. "There's really no easy way out of this," he said softly. "But if it came between keeping you and the pups safe and remaining loyal to my pack, protecting you is my choice." Ferox sighed, looking down. "We still have a few months before they come, right?" he asked. "We can think of something before then." When Laika leaned against him, he gently licked her cheek and nuzzled her reassuringly. "I wouldn't take any of it back," he said softly. "Even if it meant I'd die." He sighed again and nudged Laika with his snout. "We'll think of something," he promised.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityMay 24, 2022 09:31 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika chuckles,"We knew there never would be." It had crossed her mind when they first had confessed their love, that pups would happen. But back then, she had been too busy being in love and being a new Alpha. Laika dips her head,"I love my pack, I always have. But, I found something I love more." Laika's tail wags,"You." Laika's head droops slightly,"I wouldn't either. Not a single second." Laika's head comes back up,"The Gathering is soon." She sighs,"I wonder if the other Alpha's will be as rude as they were last time." It had been a while, Laika had grown more into her postion, especially after exiling Phantom. The wolves had grown to respect her, perhaps not like her, but they did respect her.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityMay 24, 2022 09:38 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ferox smiled and nuzzled Laika affectionately. "I love you too," he said. He decided to put thoughts of either of their deaths out of his mind for the time being, worrying instead about the next worst thing. "I completely forgot about the Gathering," he groaned. He gave a sigh and shook his head lightly. "I certainly hope not," he said. "The last Gathering wasn't so bad, but I'm a little more worried this time, because we both have something to hide." That, and the fact that he had not yet managed to win the loyalty of his pack, would make it very difficult for him to remain calm during the Gathering.

Dagger PackxEternal CalamityMay 25, 2022 12:24 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika's tail wags slightly, before she dips her head. "I almost forgot, thankfully my pack likes to talk about it... A lot." Laika agrees,"I can handle Silver and Ari. They seem nicer, which may be hiding a bigger threat. But they are nicer." Laika's lips peel back,"But Rider and Moone?" Laika sighs,"Last time, Rider told us we wouldn't last a month... It's been a month, and we're both still Alpha's of our pack. But we have a big secret to hide." Laika's ears pin back slightly,"I also told Rider that he would regret his words... I wonder what he will say this time."

(Want to skip to the Gathering?)
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityMay 26, 2022 12:09 AM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award

(Sure!)

Ferox gave a sigh, remembering the arrogant, supremely aloof Alpha's that he had met at the last Gathering. "I'm not looking forward to seeing them again," he muttered. "Hopefully after seeing that we've both lasted longer than he expected, he'll be a bit less rude, but I wouldn't bet on it." Ferox gave a quiet sigh, then took a couple steps back. "Well, we'd better get back to our packs," he said. "Goodnight, Laika." Ferox stepped forward to nuzzle her and lick her cheek, then smiled. "And congratulations," he added. "We'll figure this out."

Six days later, Ferox led ten of his pack members to the Gathering, leaping up onto the ledge. Among Ferox's wolves was Garnet, his trainee, and Rosemary, who had asked to come after learning that Garnet would be going. Caeli Lupi was already there, waiting. Ferox dipped his head briefly, then stared straight ahead as he waited for the other packs to arrive. It was a clear night; Ferox could look up and see millions of pinpricks of light scattered throughout the sky.

Edited at May 26, 2022 12:09 AM by Eternal Calamity

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   39 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us