Wolf Play : Outlander x Meeko
Chatbox
 Ecifircas
01:21:17 
technoblade, thank you so much for the babies. ;^;

Don't mind the lag on accepting, I'm just working up 1k mush in Explore really quick so I can even afford the expansion to take them in, haha.
 Purgatory
01:20:14 Purge/Purse/Pug
Alright cool, just making sure before I start hoarding 'em
 Ecifircas
01:18:17 
Nothing is different about the pulls you make with coins versus mush so yes. :-)
 SixBears
01:18:07 evebot
Yes :)
 Purgatory
01:17:31 Purge/Purse/Pug
A question for next event, will it be possible to pull the boost from wolf party using tokens?
 Ecifircas
01:16:56 
I'm too poor to be scared. You can't scare me. I have nothing to lose. lmao
 Purgatory
01:16:32 Purge/Purse/Pug
Eh I trust our dev, was never really that concerned
 Revelry
01:16:28 Rev
This new update is gonna make my life really easy though. Now I can separate saving for ever mush from Wolfparty saving mush
 SixBears
01:16:09 evebot
I jump scared you guys lol
 Revelry
01:14:44 Rev
Every day a new different heart attack in WP.
 Ecifircas
01:12:58 
Revelry, it's Horse Eden (WolfPlay's horse-themed sister game)'s primary currency - like how ours are called mushrooms.
 technoblade
01:12:38 Lil Techy | Techno
Eve

Thank you 🙏

Eci

I dunno how mine would go from 1k to 1.6k XD
 distant-lands
01:12:37 katy | beetle
Rev,
it's the currency on HEE
 Revelry
01:12:14 Rev
What is a Eden Buck?
 Ecifircas
01:11:58 
technoblade, psst, with the new update it'll show you what your new dominance would be if you staggered. Maybe that will give you some sort of leg up on getting onto the leaderboard? :^)
 Vulpixles
01:11:56 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Eve saves the day (and the mush)
 SixBears
01:11:40 evebot
All fixed. :)
 technoblade
01:11:07 Lil Techy | Techno
I am so glad it is a bug cause I would rather not have to restart getting 800,000 mush again...
 Purgatory
01:10:43 Purge/Purse/Pug
It's just a little pre-Halloween spook chat
 technoblade
01:09:55 Lil Techy | Techno
Mmmm fear

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : +1
Baboon : -1
Bobcat : +2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Flood  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19   ..   43 

Outlander x MeekoJanuary 5, 2024 03:20 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex spent most of the day with his family. His little sister, as she most often was, was attached to his hip. He didn't mind it too much, it was endearing and he loved the way that she looked up to him. When 4:30 rolled around Alex moved towards the door. His parents knew that he was going to hang out, and likely spend the night at a friend's house. What they didn't know was that he was going to a party. "Alright, I'm heading out." He called, informing his parents that he was leaving once he'd slipped his shoes on. He heard his mother and father both say "okay" in unison before he left. Closing the door behind himself he skipped down the steps and started down the sidewalk toward Beverly's place.
`
It took about twenty-five minutes to get there and when he arrived he noticed his group of friends either arriving or already there. "Called in the whole gang huh?" He teased when he spotted her and moved over to Beverly. She looked at him and smirked. "Of course, free labor." She responded, her tone playful and her words followed by a laugh. There wasn't too much to do, aside from getting the drinks and snacks set out for everyone coming. There was a wide range of everything. Different kinds of chips and snacks lined the island separating the living room from the kitchen.
`
By the time seven rolled around everything was ready, and just in time too. It wasn't much longer before several of the people Beverly had invited were filing inside. They greeted him as well as the others before moving toward the living room. "Alright, Imma go get the music going," Bev said as she stepped away from the door and moved to the living room to play the role of DJ.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 5, 2024 03:35 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Once it was time to leave Skylar put on his cologne, it smelt like a musky vanilla. Chris on the other hand barely did anything to get ready, he just put on a good outfit after freshening up. "Okay let's go." Sky said as he watched Chris leave his room. Sky then went into his drawer and grabbed his stash. It consisted of a lot of things, from pills to powders to green. Skylar did it all, most people would say that he had addictions but he was just having fun. "Chris..." Sky said as he pulled out two pills. "Skylar..." Chris said as he came back to Sky's room. "Oh shit we getting fucked." Chris said as he smirked and looked at what Sky was holding. They both popped them and were on their way. They skated to the girl's house and surprisingly got there pretty quickly. A bit of nervousness hit Sky as he looked at all the people still showing up. "This is going to be fun." Chris said as he walked up to the front door.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 6, 2024 01:10 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Several of the people filing into the house, Alex recognized. Many of them he was acquainted with. They had attended Beverly's parties before or were friends of his friends. "Yo Alex." One said as he passed him by. He greeted him with a smile. "Hey." He said though he found he couldn't recall the guy's name. He was okay looking, one of the guys on the football team. Tall, muscular, and with a sharp and masculine face. His blue eyes followed the male as he made his way to the counter with the drinks before he looked down at Roger who had sidled up against him. "You just going to stand here, or are you going to have a drink and enjoy the party?" Alex sighed and shook his head. "I have no idea what you're talking about, I am enjoying the party." He responded, though frankly, he could see where Roger was coming from. He wasn't dancing to the music, hanging out with his friends, or drinking. Though the latter of the three he rarely ever did regardless of how much his friends requested it of him. No, he was standing a short distance from the door, watching the people entering with some hope that he'd see Skylar if he chose to show up that is.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 6, 2024 01:36 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky followed Chris as he walked through the open front door. Sky's eyes immediately darted around, looking at every single person's face. After looking around a bit he caught eyes with Alex, and a smile was brought to his face almost immediately. Thats when the pill hit, but it was nothing Sky couldn't handle. Sky immediately walked over to Alex, tapping Chris's shoulder to get his attention. "Hey, Imma go get drinks." Chris said as he followed Sky but then walked off. "Yeah get me something." Sky said, looking at Chris walk away. "Hey." Sky said as he adverted his attention to Alex. He could tell tonight was going to be fun. Sky was still nervous slightly but seeing Alex made him less nervous about the people. Alex made him a different type of nervous though. Skylar looked at Alex's eyes before looking him up and down. He looked good, Sky thought.

Edited at January 6, 2024 01:37 AM by Meeko
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 6, 2024 01:46 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex let his blue eyes scan the faces of everyone coming in. Fortunately, his position in front of the door, made this task easy. When Skylar walked inside, his friend next to him, Alex quick to spot him. He felt his chest tighten and a sense of both relief and excitement rushed through him. He did his best to ignore that and the way his lips pulled up into a smile before he was fully aware of it. He noted that Skylar's friend was quick to depart from his side. He figured he was heading to either get a drink or to mingle, but he didn't look to find out. Instead, he kept his gaze on Skylar as he stepped towards him. "Hey." He returned the greeting. The way Skylar looked him up and down wasn't lost on Alex, and his smile grew slightly. "Glad you could make it." He said.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 6, 2024 02:02 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky let out a smile, showing his teeth. "Yeah Im glad you could make it too, You look great by the way." Skylar replied. Skys then looked past Alex at Chris who had two drinks in his hands. "Thanks." Sky said reaching out for a cup from Chris. "No problem, Did you want one too Alex? I should have asked before I left, sorry." Chris said, looking at Alex. Sky took a big sip, not showing any reaction to the alcohol. "Shit this is good, Imma get fucked tonight oh my." Sky said as he took another drink. Skylar was happy, although he might not be in the morning he was going to make sure the night was good. Skylar looked back at Alex, smiling even more, his cheeks even grew a little hot, probably making them red. He took another big swig of his drink, finishing it off. "Well Im going to go take a shot, you guys should come." Chris said. "Alex, you wanna?" Sky asked, wanting to take shots with him.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 6, 2024 02:24 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex paused at the compliment, a wave of bashfulness crashing into him. He cleared his throat and did his best to push it away. There was nothing wrong with receiving a compliment about how good he looked. He ignored the way his heart leaped at the words, as he offered a smile. "Thanks." He said. When Chris returned, Alex glanced towards him. He lifted a hand and gave a slight wave along with a shake of his head at the question that was posed. "No, I'm good. But thanks." He said. He laughed slightly at the reaction Skylar had to the drink that he'd been given. When shots were brought up Alex paused. His first response was to say no, but looking at Skylar and hearing him ask he found himself giving in without much of a fight. What the hell was this? He thought. He knew better than to drink at parties like these. It was all too easy to get wasted. "Yeah, sure." He answered after a moment of hesitance and silent debate. What was he doing? He and Skylar hadn't known one another for long, and even if they had he shouldn't be giving in to temptation simply because Skylar was the one asking.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 6, 2024 02:36 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Once Skylar got an answer from Alex he started walking. He found himself in the kitchen and went to where the drinks were. Skylar picked a random premade shot and looked at both Chris and Alex. "Yall ready." Sky said. Once they both were ready he drank that shot fairly quickly with no reaction again. "Another one for me, just for good measures." Sky said, grabbing another random shot and shooting it back. There was a slight reaction to that one. "Ew that one was vodka." Sky said as he slightly stuck out his tongue. He looked around the island for snacks and drinks. He then poured himself some of the fruit punch. "You want some?" Sky leaned closer to ask Alex since the house was fairly loud.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 8, 2024 11:54 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex followed Skylar and Chris to the kitchen and upon reaching it looked at the different premade shots that were laid out on the counter. He watched as Skylar grabbed one at random before doing the same with a slight smile and a shake of his head. "Yeah." He answered with a nod before throwing the shot back. Not one for liquor he was quick to grimace as the taste of the vodka hit his tongue and the back of his throat. Coughing slightly he lifted his hand to his mouth and shook his head while silently hoping Skylar hadn't been paying enough attention to him to see his reaction to the drink. When Skylar grabbed another shot he lifted his brow before laughing softly upon hearing him complain that it'd been vodka. Drawing in a breath and clearing his throat he listened to the question Skylar gave, paused, and then gave a nod. "Yeah, sure." He said with a small smile.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 9, 2024 08:12 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Once Sky got an answer from Alex he gave him a small smirky smile before going to the punch bowl. He also grabbed two red solo cups on the way. He filled both of them up before returning to Alex. "Here." Sky said as he held out the filled cup to Alex. "Oh wow, you can barely taste any of the alcohol in this." Sky said as he licked his lips slightly after taking a sip of the punch. Sky then looked at Chris. Sky gave him a cheeky smile. Chris gave him a look before turning around. "Hey, we will be back. You can come if you want." Sky said as he looked down at his pocket and grabbed his stash of shit. He shook it while looking up at Alex. "You don't have to but, we'll be in the bathroom." Skylar said before putting it back in his pocket and turned around to follow Chris.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19   ..   43 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us