11:23:43 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

Paws for him
 Falling Stars
11:23:30 star, she/her
I just realized I have a 19 year old wolf-
 Hallow's Eve
11:20:58 Hallow, Eve
don't let myself breed my wolves till fall season so I am putting all my anticipation into other peoples litters lol.
 kycantina
11:19:20 ky
hey techno!!
 icemoons
11:17:44 slushy,ice,moon,
good morning tech
 technoblade
11:16:40 Lil Techy | Techno
morning chat
 icemoons
11:16:29 slushy,ice,moon,
Cat! Hi! It's been a while
 kycantina
11:11:34 ky
I'm setting up my bone litters to dull the pain of no pup trainees :')
 Hallow's Eve
11:09:22 Hallow, Eve
Ky

Thank you! I was going for a werewolf type style lol
 kycantina
11:08:20 ky
Hallow, ooh pretty, her gear looks great
 Bobcat
11:08:08 (She) Cat {no bob}
Your wolves played: Superior chases Legend

Leave her alone. She is finally in labor.
 purdy
11:07:27 
Frosty
huh?
 Hallow's Eve
11:07:24 Hallow, Eve
Ky

I totally understand. I customized Wraith cause he was a fox coat with yellow markings. This is who I am waiting on
-WP Click-
 kycantina
11:06:36 ky
Hallow, aw thanks!! her original base coat was slate and she was painfully ugly, had to change it lol
 Hallow's Eve
11:05:32 Hallow, Eve
She is absolutely beautiful though!
 Hallow's Eve
11:05:12 Hallow, Eve
Ky

I hear you in the staring game. I keep looking over at my wolf that is pregnant, then all the wolves that were bred to Wraith. I just wanna see the results XD
 kycantina
11:03:54 ky
Hallow, ugh, fair. Maybe staring at her will make tomorrow come sooner
-WP Click-
 Hallow's Eve
11:00:34 Hallow, Eve
Ky

Always wait for the pop lol. I once picked one up without waiting and got a DH pup
 kycantina
10:59:08 ky
Hm, to pick up a new trainee today or to wait until my DH girlie pops,,
 Falling Stars
10:58:47 star, she/her
i just spent 300 mush on accident. That's so annoying. i was trying to save 😭

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +5
Anaconda : +3
Wolverine : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   43 

Outlander x MeekoJanuary 5, 2024 01:21 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex tied Blaze off on the post and went to grab the hose. Seeing movement he glanced to Skylar and noticed that he'd already finished washing Bandit. He had half a mind to comment that he'd been quick but ultimately decided against it. Instead, he refocused his gaze on Blaze. Quickly he began to brush Blaze off, getting as much of the dirt and shed hair from him as he could. When he noticed Skylar return he looked up toward him. Hearing his words he smiled slightly and gave a nod. "Thanks." He said before he continued to brush off Blaze.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 5, 2024 01:41 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar looked over the horse's back and at Alex. "You excited for that party?" Sky asked to start up a conversation. Skylar then looked at Blaze's coat and continued to brush it. All the horses weren't that dirty so today was a pretty easy cleaning. He then finished brushing his side of the horse and noticed that Alex had the hose on his side. He then waited for Alex to rinse of the horse.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 5, 2024 01:46 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex looked up at Skylar when he heard his question. He lifted a brow before giving a slight nod. "Yeah, I guess." He said after a moment. He finished brushing Blaze and set the brush down before grabbing the hose. He wasn't a terribly huge fan of parties, never had been, but that wasn't going to keep him from going. His friends enjoyed going, and he enjoyed hanging out with them. "You?" He asked with a brow raised as he began to rinse off the horse. "That friend of yours, the one you said you wanted to invite... they going to go?" He asked as he looked at Skylar while rinsing off Blaze.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 5, 2024 01:50 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar stood there and backed up from the horse a bit as Alex sprayed him off. "Yeah he's going and we both are pretty excited, we haven't gone to a proper party in a while." Sky answered as he watched Alex spray Blaze down. "You got this side or do you want me to do it?" Sky then asked as soon as he thought Alex was done with the side he was on.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 5, 2024 02:08 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex smiled some as he listened to Skylar answer his question and explain that both he and his friend were excited about the party. Beverly would be pleased, she prided herself on throwing amazing parties. She was excellent at it really and knew what almost everyone in the school preferred to drink and smoke. Alex had admitted once that it was impressive. "I got it, thanks." He said as he finished spraying the side of Blaze that he was on. Moving around the gelding he began to rinse off the side still in need of it. It didn't take him long and once he was finished he set the hose down before moving to turn it off. "If there's anything in particular you and your friend want to drink let me know." He said as he returned to Blaze and began to untie him from the post.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 5, 2024 02:14 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky watched as Alex finished rinsing off Blaze. "We will drink just about anything." Sky replied as he stepped away from the horse. Since they were done Sky could leave. 'Well, we are done for today I guess, I'll see you later." Sky said as he grabbed his hoodie he had hung up earlier.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 5, 2024 02:30 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex found himself chuckling softly at the answer he received. "Alright." He said. Untieing the lead from the post he looked over at Skylar as he stepped back. "Yeah, see you later." He said, his blue gaze following Skylar as he went to fetch the hoodie he'd hung up to dry. After a moment Alex once more had to tear his gaze from Skylar and focus on Blaze as he moved to walk him back to the pasture. His grip on the lead rope was fairly loose as Blaze walked calmly at his side. When they reached the pasture he opened the gate and walked Blaze in before removing the halter. Just as Raven had done, Blaze moved off, heading further into the pasture. With all the horses clean, and the other chores taken care of Alex left the pasture, and headed to the tack room to put the halter and lead rope away.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 5, 2024 02:44 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
When Alex was bringing Blaze back to the pasture Skylar quickly put all the cleaning supplies away so Alex didn't have to do it. Skylar now knowing the day was almost done grew excited for the party. Skylar then made his way back to his house, drying almost completely before getting home. Once he was home he did his usual stuff before going to bed.

The party was only 4 days away and during those days, Skylar did his usual routines. At work, he and Alex had talked a bit while doing work for those days. Skylar's liking for him grew, but not by a lot, he was still going to be cautious about it. It was Saturday, the day of the party and Sky of course woke up late, around 5:30 pm. The party was startings at 7 or something, Sky couldn't fully remember. Chris had slept over the night before but wasn't in his bed so he probably was out in the living room or something.

Edited at January 5, 2024 02:47 AM by Meeko
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 5, 2024 02:57 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex had spent most of Friday night after work completing his homework. It was his normal end-of-the-school-week routine. He preferred to have anything relating to school over and done with so he could fully enjoy the two days he had off. It also felt nice to know that there weren't any looming papers that needed to be finished and turned in by Monday. It was because of this that he'd stayed up to half past midnight. As such, and with nothing immediate requiring his attention he'd slept in until 9:00 am Saturday morning. When he'd finally roused he blinked away the sleep from his eyes before heading to the the bathroom to take a quick shower.
`
Fifteen minutes after entering the bathroom, Alex emerged dry, save for his damp hair, and dressed. He'd chosen to wear a white T-shirt with dark blue jeans and a denim jacket. The outfit would work for the party and was partially the reason he'd chosen it. Entering his room he grabbed his phone from the bedside table where he'd left it and headed downstairs to the kitchen. Weekends were his mother's days off from cooking, save for dinner. Breakfast and lunch would have to be scrounged together by him. Not that he minded, a bowl of cereal would suffice well enough.
`
He'd just finished pouring the milk into his bowl when he heard his phone ring. Setting the milk carton down he slipped his phone from his pocket and glanced briefly at the number before answering. "Hey, Bev." He greeted upon answering the phone. "Hey, wanted to ask if you were still coming over tonight?" Her tone was inquisitive and Alex smiled softly. "Yeah, I told you I'd be there." He could practically see the smile he knew was growing on her face. "Awesome, you wouldn't mind coming a little early right? I could definitely use some help." Alex lifted a brow before nodding. Picking up the carton of milk he put it back in the fridge. "Yeah, sure. I'll be there at five?" He offered. "That works, thanks." He hadn't a chance to bid her farewell before heard the sound of the call ending. Sighing he returned to the table and set his phone down before sliding into his seat and taking a bite of his cereal.
Outlander x MeekoJanuary 5, 2024 03:11 AM

Poseidon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar got up from his bed and ventured out of his room to his living room. "Hey Imma go for a shower, We gotta leave soon for that party." Sky said to Chris, who was sitting on his couch watching tv. "Okay, I'll have one after you." Chris said, looking back at Sky before looking back at the tv. Sky made his way back to his room and to his bathroom. He started the shower and once it was at a good temperature he got in. His shower took around 30 minutes and when he got out he did all of his skin and hair care. He didnt know how he wanted to style his hair so he just left it down to dry. Sky got dressed into a cherry red teeshirt and some black baggy jeans. He put on some bracelets and an extra necklace. Now it was time for makeup and by the time Sky was done with the makeup, Chris was done in the shower. Sky just did his regular smudged eyeliner or eyeshadow but he did just a tiny bit extra. "I look good right." Sky as he turned around to face Chris. "Yeah, you always do." Chris said, smirking a bit. Sky smiled and then sat down on his bed. It was now 6:30 and the party starts at 7. Sky didn't want to show up straight at 7 but he didn't want to be too late, so he thought it would be best to leave at 7. "We are leaving at 7, it takes about 15-20 minutes to get there if we skate." Sky said as he checked his phone.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   43 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us