Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 starmutt
03:51:07 marsh | they/it
bro is 107lb
yet i still trained him like he's baby </3

-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
03:50:02 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif XD
 Ecifircas
03:48:59 
I only train wolves that aren't boosted. For some reason, any wolf with a boost just gives me hell Explore-wise. I'm a DH hater. x)
 Ghost Queen
03:48:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif all good XD it more her boost that i think is worth training since i only accept boosts but thank you XD
 Ecifircas
03:47:19 
Ghost Queen, it was just my opinion - take it or leave it, haha. I only train HW wolves with good vitals, low-gen, and agreeable / obedient dispositions.
 Ghost Queen
03:45:12 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i think ive had worst trainers etc my current team and i can cp train her thats easy XD
 starmutt
03:43:42 marsh | they/it
Expand your territory. Level up in the Forest.

Completed: 0/5

in the winter? D: absolutely not im staying in jungle
 Bears den
03:40:43 Bear
Guys IÂ’m down to my last 17 mush :((
 Ecifircas
03:36:10 
Nah. Low-weight, no leg up on the CP / talents, and negative vitals. Pretty girl, though. ^^
 Ghost Queen
03:27:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
do you guys think she worth training
-WP Click-
 Bears den
03:20:40 Bear
Guys IÂ’m listening to Pretty fly (for a white guy) by The Offspring and IÂ’m absolutely rocking out in my bedroom
 Ghost Queen
03:09:25 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
or any dom
 Ghost Queen
03:08:48 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
well most of my wolves didnt end up getting the full dom XD and it moved around my alpahs and betas
 ZEFHYR
03:07:56 
hey, Ghost, what happens when you changed the dominance?
 starmutt
03:07:51 marsh | they/it
yeah the way it staggers is a little goofy
 Ghost Queen
03:07:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
it just stuffed up my alpahs and betas i might just do it my self XD
 starmutt
03:06:16 marsh | they/it
my dominance is too high i would be in shambles
 Ghost Queen
03:05:03 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
marsh i just did it to try it i regret it
 starmutt
03:04:30 marsh | they/it
almost clicked stagger scared my soul out
 Ghost Queen
02:59:26 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
yep im never doing that again

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Copperhead : -2
Polar Bear : +3
Crocodile : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 05:53 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I quickly changed into some sleep shorts and finished doing a couple of things before I went and lay in bed. I cleaned up my desk so it was organized and then walked over to the bed. I lifted up the blanket and lay on the wood, I lay flat on my back and heard it pop. I let out a sigh and hummed before turning onto my side and putting an arm around Kaolin. "Goodnight, and sleep well," I said with a yawn before I slightly buried my face into her with a light blush adorning my face.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 06:11 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I woke up with a yawn. Blue had actually taken the time to sleep with me tonight and i was glad for two reasons. One because everything is better with your dragon and two, because it was the morning i had to go back to my village. I was somewhat excited yet nervous. Tobey had gotten up earlier and was off doing something. I remembered him saying last night that he was going to try to get his schedule back around. I sighed, i kinda wanted him for the morning but i knew it would just be harder for both of us when i left, even if it was only for a day. After i got around i left. Blue was a bit grumpy to leave but i managed to get him up. I knew Tobey knew i was leaving but i left a note saying i loved him and i would be back as soon as i could. Once i was in the air anxiety filled my body. I was going somewhere without Tobey. I had gotten so used to him being around i hadnt realized how much i was going to miss him. I couldn't stop thinking about him as we flew.
~~~
Even though i was still missing Tobey very much I smiled when i saw my familiar village. Even though i had grown a weird reputation here it was still home sweet home. My smile faded slightly, well it used to be. I sighed as Blue began to get ready to land. I would miss this place so much. Once Blue had landed i jumped off and instantly heard someone sneaking up behind me. I smiled, i missed this. I quickly turned around with my sword in hand. My sword met a young woman's sword.
I smiled, "Hello. I missed you too." She just rolled her eyes and we began to sword fight. She is easy to beat so just for fun i played along when i could've easily won. Thats when i heard someone eles behind me. Jeez they are all so loud. To be fair though Blue would always huff when they tried to sneak up on me. But he knew i had to do this so he otherwise just stayed out of the way. Unless i asked for help that is. I quickly rolled out of the way, making the young woman and man clash swords.
I yawned, "Seriously guys, you need to work on your fighting." Just then the last young man came charging at me head on. I smiled, stepping to the side, making him fall into his buddies. I laughed as they all fumbled to get up. I cant believe i ever let them bully me. Finally they all got up and surrounded me but paused, obviously scared. I smiled, "Come on, dont be shy." Atlast one of the young men came charging at me. We sword fought for a minute while his buddies just watched, not bothering to help.
If they would just work together they would have their chance upgraded from nothing to tiny though it worked either way for me. I knew i would always beat them. After a minute i got the man's sword away from him and got him pinned to the wall of a house with my sword. Thats when the young woman came at me. I quickly grabbed the pinned young man and shoved him at her. They came colliding together. I didn't have time to say anything before the other young man came at me, trying to punch me.
I quickly jumped and kicked out my foot, hitting his stomach and making him fly back. I laughed, this was so funny. Hearing the running footsteps of the man behind me i quickly turned around and punched him in the face. He quickly retreated as some people heard the commotion and came to watch. Thats when the young woman jumped on my back. I flipped forward, landing on my back with the woman getting practically squeezed to death. Once she was able to get up she ran off.
While she was running off the other young man came running up behind me. I kicked him in the face making him fall to the ground. I stood over him with a smirk, "Good game." Before i left i let the handle of my sword fall into the man's stomach. I picked it back up and walked away, the croud cheering. I sighed, that was fun, but now it was time to get serious. Or so i thought, Tjorvi, the best fighter of the group jumped off of a roof and landed infront of me. He actually gave me a challenge unlike the rest of his friends so i put my hand on my sword, ready to draw it out.
"Awww is my pretty kitty scared?" He asked in a mocking voice. I growled, "Never." He laughed, "Well, thats going to change soon. And you know how im always right." He said, circling me. Having enough of his nonsense i charged at him with my sword in the air. Smiling he did the same and our swords met. We fought for about 5 minutes before he knocked my sword out of my hand.
"UGH!" I said, running towards him. At the last minute i began to slide, trying to trip him. He laughed and swung at me with his sword. With no other choice i caught his sword with my hand. It stung like a wild fire but with his sword in my hand i was able to make him fall to the ground. With both of us on the ground my cheif came walking up. He seemed VERY upset.
Tjorvi quickly got up and ran. He knew better than to mess with cheif. More calmer now that it was just me he walked over to me and helped me up. I made sure not to let him see my.....battle scar that was now bleeding. He then walked back over to his own dragon and began to pet it. "How did the mission go?" I bit my lip, after all the fighting this would be my hardest battle. In the back of my mind though it raced with anxiety, not about talking to cheif but about my fight with Tjorvi. He had never made me bleed like this before. Sure he gave me bloody noses sometimes but not like this.
He cleared his throat making me snap back to reality. "It went....unexpectedly." He turned to me with a raised eyebrow. "How so?" He asked. "I found a family who needs a new home. While i was err scouting i found them. They-" He put up a hand. "They can live here. They also will only pay half price for whatever house they choose." I smiled, easy as pie. "I would also like to talk to you about something eles" He nodded, waiting for me to talk. I took a deep breath, "I would like to talk in private...." He looked at me with a confused look but nodded and we headed up to his house.
I almost wanted to cry my hand hurt so bad but with my best poker face we entered his house. "So?" He asked, looking at me. "I need permission to....move...." He looked at me even more confused. "What do you mean? Didn't you just get your own house a month ago?" I nodded, "Yes...but i want to move to a different island...." His eyes went wide, looking like they were about to explode, "What?!" He raised his voice.
I winced, "I....have a boyfriend and i want to move in with him...."
I could tell my cheif literally had no idea how to handle this. All he did was stand there, looking at me with a serious look. After a minute or two, after he had calmed down a bit he spoke, "Out of the question. Your my best scout and your to valuable to loose." I sighed, i didn't want to have to do this but i knew i must. "If you dont let me go ill tell everyone your little secret." His eyes went wide again. "Get. Out." He clenched his fist, "Ill talk to you later after i calm down."
"Fine, but the family can still live here right?" He looked like he was going to blow as he answered, "YES! Just get out!" He said pointing to the door. "Well that went well..." I mumbled after i was out. "Guess ill get my hand fixed then come back to see if hes ready." I mumbled as i began to walk to the healers. By now tears ran down my face it was hurting so bad.
Luckily the healer was able to give me something to help the pain as well as stop the bleeding and rap it up. Once i was all done i went back to cheif. He was somewhat clamer now so he invited me in. He sat in a chair and i sat on the couch. He sighed, "Atleast tell me what happened, on your mission." I sighed and nodded, it was only fair for him to know. I then gave him a short story as to what happened.
Once i was done he nodded. "It would be wrong of me to keep you here. Knowing you youll probably just find another way anyway." I smiled, "Thank you." He nodded, "Just come visit me sometime, oh and i would like to meet this young man." I bit my lip, was that really a good idea? "Maybe...." i said atlast. "But anyways i have to go. Ill be back tomorrow so me and Tobey can get the house ready for his family." He nodded and soon i was back on Blue, flying back to the hive. I didn't go talk to my parents yet because i couldn't bare to after all that had happened. And i wanted to get back before morning and the sun was already just beginning to set. It'll be fine, ill talk to them when im ready i told myself with a sigh.
~~~
When i got back to the hive i practically jumped off Blue and onto the ice ledge Tobey would always sit on. I slid on the ice all the way into Tobey's room. I then eagerly looked around the room to see if Tobey was in here. I had missed him so much and i was glad to be back. All i wanted to do was hug him. It had already turned dark when i got back but luckily the crystals let me see around the room.
~~~
If you wonder why i posted this so fast, it is because while i was waiting in the morning for your response i kinda wipped this up XD
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 06:39 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

The day was a little rough but I managed to get everything done. I even got to collect wood and bring it back so I could start carving out the pieces so I could just put together the beds when we got there. I was able to pick herbs and gather seeds so they had a bunch to start with when they arrived so they wouldn't be starting fresh. I made tools and everything and even sew some bags to put things in. I packed bags with simple stuff for each room in it, I even packed some stuff I hoped my brothers would like. I wonder what they would think of the whole situation since they had never met me. I walked into my room with my arms full of things to add to the bags as final touches before they were packed. I even managed to finish carving the last pieces of the bed so all I had to do was wrap them in chains. Once I saw Kaolin I sat everything down and went over and picked her up into a hug. It was hard not to think of her the whole day, I almost cut my finger off while I was carving wood even.
"I missed you," I said kissing her on the cheek.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 07:45 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

When i saw Tobey and he had safely put all the stuff he was carrying down i ran to him and we hugged. I squeezed him tight, not wanting to let go. Thats when i remembered my hand. It hurt when i squeezed him but i didn't care. When we finally stopped hugging he kissed me on the cheek which i still hadn't got used to. I blushed slightly, "I missed you too." I looked around the room, "I see i wasn't the only one busy. I have some stuff for them too but they're back in my house." Thats when i noticed Blue trying to sneak out. I quickly undid my saddlebag before letting Blue go. I honestly didnt want to tell Tobey about my little battle scar but i knew he would find out anyway. I walked over to the bed and took out the contents of my saddlebag. "I brought some clothes that actually fit me, so where should i put them?....Oh and Tobey." I said turning to him, "I hurt myself....But im fine! So don't worry!" I grabbed some medicine from my saddlebag that the healer had given me and took it. "My village healer fixed it right up and gave me medicine, so im fine now, i promise." I said going in for a second hug. "I missed you so much!" I mumbled as i nuzzled into Tobey.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 08:14 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I enjoyed the attention and held her close, I hummed and started rocking back and forth a bit. "I had some leftover wood so I kinda made you something," I said motioning to a dresser covered by a large but light pelt. I reached out and uncovered it. There was a large mirror I was able to restore out an extremely reflective piece of metal. There were drawers and everything and even a stool underneath and I put a fluffy rug under it. "I made it for you since I had a lot of spare time," I said kissing her forehead and still rocking back and forth with her in my arms. I had a looser grip on her so she could walk over and look at it if she wanted. I was a little worried about her hand but I brushed it off, for now, I remember her saying she didn't have the best relationship with everyone in her tribe. I had a fair share of scars just from the other boys that were jealous because of how much my family had.
Farmers tend to be the richer families because they can get everything themselves and normally don't need to trade unless they are getting exotic things.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 08:24 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

My eyes lit up when Tobey said he had made something for me. His stuff was the best in the world though i could be a bit bias. My eyes practically glowed as i looked at it. I didn't want to leave pur hug but i wanted to go see the dresser. Slightly blushing again after he kissed my forehead i finally decided to go check it out. I smiled so big as i looked it over. It was beautiful! "Thank you so much! Its even better than my one at home!" I said quickly hugging him before getting my clothes and putting them in. After i was done i stepped back admiring his work. It was truly awesome. "Thank you again." I said, barely able to contain my excitement. I sighed, i was truly a lucky person.

Edited at December 26, 2022 08:25 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 09:20 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I was happy someone appreciated my work, the last people that complimented my work were my parents. I smiled watching her excitement as she moved and organized all her stuff. "You're welcome," I said "Now can I get another hug again? I feel like I have been deprived of attention for so long that I may crave it too much," I said with a small laugh as I held my arms out. A small blush adorned my face, I was feeling less and less embarrassed every time I asked but my face still showed what I couldn't hide.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 09:32 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I was so busy looking at the dresser i forgot all about our hug. I turned around with a smirk. "Well i dunno....." I said jokingly as i slowly walked closer. Once i was just out of arms reach i couldn't help but blush slightly due to the fact Tobey was. "I guess i can spare one hug." I said rolling my eyes playfully before quickly put my arms around Tobey with a sigh. "Your hugs are the best." I mumbled. "I don't know what id do without em." I said as i let my body relax. I closed my eyes, leaning into him. After a while i spoke, "Oh and everything went pretty well on my end if you were wondering, well except for my hand. But otherwise it was pretty good." I didn't tell him the fact my cheif wanted to meet him because i still wasnt sure it was a good idea. I also decided not to tell him about the not good parts.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 09:47 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I huffed at the fact she was teasing me but embraced her. I rocked back and forth and hummed again, making my chest vibrate. I kissed the top of her head, "My hugs are probably the best because I have an abnormally high temperature," I said "It's from living in the colony for so long, so never be afraid to come and hug me if you are cold," I explained. I sat and enjoyed the moment, spacing off as Amora inspected the Dresser. I paused for a moment and a blush appeared on my face "Kaolin, can I kiss you?" I asked
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 09:58 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I closed my eyes, hugging Tobey was so peaceful. I giggled a bit when Tobey explained why his hugs were the best. "Who cares why?" I asked smiling but still leaning into him. After a while I was about to fall alseep when Tobey's voice woke me. I know i have a terrible habit of falling alseep when i hug him but i cant help it. His question made my face turn beet red. I pulled away slightly so i could look at him but i was still in his arms. "K-kiss? Like on the lips?!" I asked shocked. Kissing like that had never even crossed my mind. Of course it did for him but this was a totally new concept for me. I stared at him for a second, trying to get my mind back up and running. I hesitated but finally i nodded and leaned in. How the heck am i ever going to face anyone now? Was all that went through my mind before our lips touched.

Edited at December 26, 2022 10:01 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us