Wolf Play : Dagger PackxEternal Calamity
Chatbox
 Emmet
10:24:59 Emmet (he/him)
Frosty,

It just doesnÂ’t feel right 😭 like it feels not appealing for some reason.
 Frostyhills24
10:24:26 Frosty, (She/Her)
Emmet

what frustrates you about it?
 Emmet
10:23:05 Emmet (he/him)
IÂ’m so frustrated with this design 😭 can I get some feedback on it and recommendations on how to make it better?

-Click-
 Boo
10:22:40 Chrissy
marsh,
i love it honestly. mudpup has to be my favourite.
 Salom_
10:22:13 Sal, Salmon
Marsh
There's 27 named mudpup XD
 Saint
10:21:34 
bye chat, i'm off to college and to call my girlfriend for a bit! see y'all later!
 starmutt
10:18:20 marsh | they/it
@Chrissy
i beg to differ
there's atleast 6 different names in there /j
 Ecifircas
10:17:46 
I only like one of my wolves and that's Shame. My favorite, Helios, was a G1 HW Axanthic from Eternity but he recently passed. :(

So I settle for Shame.
 Boo
10:17:40 Chrissy
marsh,
perhaps that's because you named them all sandpup? 💀
 Amygdala
10:17:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Go into labor already😭
 Saint
10:16:24 
thank you rykio! i'm seriously debating getting apples and making a custom to celebrate but im not sure what design i'd do or even who i would add it to lmao
 Kháos
10:16:05 Kaos || Khaos
😭 Everytime I see a mod, you remind me that I forgot to change the font and I'm procrastinating fixing it.
 starmutt
10:16:01 marsh | they/it
i cant tell the difference between my wolves outside of the folders and thats ok
 Nez.ity
10:15:12 
2018-2021 was peek for roleplaying. Miss the details someone took in creating a storyline.

Couldn't keep me out of the roleplay section even if you paid me.
 Boo
10:15:07 Chrissy
i'd be too lost. i scroll for at least two minutes while looking for a specific wolf already.
 Rykio
10:14:49 An Attic.
Happy WP anniversary. :)
 Saint
10:14:20 
speaking of when people joined and stuff, todays my two years! (with this account at least lmao)
 starmutt
10:13:55 marsh | they/it
Eci
i cant do that i have a meticulous order </3
 starmutt
10:13:32 marsh | they/it
i skipped out on wolfplay during 2019~2021 so i missed out on some folks origin stories lol
 Ecifircas
10:12:49 
It's easy for me to reorganize my wolves because I'm evil and they're just pixels to me. Mwaha.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : +3
Jaguar : +2
Red Fox : 0
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   39 

Dagger PackxEternal CalamityApril 27, 2022 04:41 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika almost falls from Ferox hugging her, but she was so happy leaning into his embrace. Then her tail started going crazy as Ferox admitted his own love. Their love was so forbidden in so many ways, but Laika could care less. She could have love and lead her pack. And to anyone who possibly doubted that, she would prove them wrong. Laika grins at Ferox, eyes alight with delight. "Exactly!" Laika then frowns,"I wonder why that rule is even in place.. Especially the punishment." The punishment was death, something Laika had never understood. Why couldn't wolves from different packs love each other?
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityApril 27, 2022 08:18 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox felt Laika leaning into his embrace and he never wanted to let go again. He might have a hard time keeping this secret from his pack, and there was risk involved, but it was so worth it. Pack laws or no pack laws, he was going to keep sneaking out to see Laika, and the laws could go throw themselves in a lake, for all he cared. Finally, he let go of Laika and stepped back. "I couldn't imagine," he said, shaking his head. "Maybe because the packs are all so different?" Ferox sighed. "But then again, the packs really aren't that different," he said. "The only things really separating us all are borders and each pack's different abilities."
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityApril 28, 2022 04:54 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika agrees,"I've never understood that rule." Laika tips her head,"But even with that, we really aren't different. We're all wolves and we all have abilities." Laika frowns,"The only difference is the kind of abilities that we have." Laika sighs,"I wish someone knew why that rule was in place." The young Alpha flicks an ear,"I've actually asked my elders before, and they didn't even know. They just said it's been a rule since the beginning of time and so everyone follows it." Laika wrinkles her nose,"Which is stupid." Laika grins,"Some rules are made to be broken." Laika grins wider,"Especially that one." Laika's tail wags as she grins at Ferox.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityApril 28, 2022 08:08 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ferox shrugged. "Well, if the Elders themselves can't remember it, then it must not have been very important," he said with a grin. He wagged his tail at Laika's last comment, taking a step closer to her and licking her muzzle. "I normally go out of my way to keep pack law," he said. "But for once, I'm actually enjoying not adhering to the laws quite so closely." That, of course, was a massive understatement. He was utterly disobeying the law, and he loved doing it. Then Ferox's face fell as he noticed the sky beginning to lighten. "We should get back to our packs," he said dejectedly. "Maybe we are blatantly breaking the rules, but that doesn't mean our packs should find out." Ferox sighed and turned to go, then paused. He hesitated, then turned back and nuzzled Laika enthusiastically, his tail wagging. "I'll see you in two nights," he said, smiling. Then he turned and quickly trotted away so that he could get back before sunrise.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityApril 28, 2022 08:42 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laika dips her head in agreement,"Indeed so." She chuckles,"If our ancestors wanted us to keep to their rules so bad, then perhaps they should have made sure the reason behind the rule got passed down as well." Laika grins as Ferox licks her muzzle,"Same here. Especially after I became Alpha... But, who knew breaking the rules would be so fun?" Laika's face and mood fell as well as Ferox comments about the sky. She was having fun! Laika gets to her paws, muttering,"I guess so." Laika glances up then back to Ferox, nuzzled Ferox back. "See you in two!" Laika watches Ferox trot off and after a few seconds her pelt bursts into fiery flames to burn the scent of the Terra Lupi Alpha off of her fur. Then she takes off, paws pounding against the ground as she propels herself through the unclaimed territories back towards her own.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityApril 28, 2022 09:26 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award

As Ferox approached his territory, he ran along the border to where he knew a small stream flowed, and he soon found it. He stepped into the water, carefully washing Laika's scent off him. Once he was finished, he stepped out of the water, dripping, and shook his fur vigorously, then rolled around in a patch of wildflowers to further disguise any linger Ignis Lupi scents. He wasn't sure it was necessary, but it never hurt to be careful. When Ferox arrived at camp, nobody else was awake, much to his relief. He quickly made his way to his den and laid down to catch a few minutes of sleep before the sun rose. He smiled, his thoughts turning to Laika. He could hardly believe that she liked him the same way he liked her! It had been one of the best nights he had ever had, definitely worth risking everything for.

Later, Ferox set about organizing the patrols. He was in a very good mood, but he did his best to try and hide it. There was some trouble with Ferrum, who resisted Ferox's orders and managed to get a group of wolves to join his side, but in the end, Ferox got them all under control and sent them off. Now that patrols had been sent out, Ferox made sure that trainees were working with their mentors, then sat down, finally having a moment to relax. He looked over and saw Oak padding toward him. "You seem to be in good spirits today," the Elder remarked. Ferox dipped his head slightly, and Oak smiled. "You might try to hide it, but I can tell you've been seeing someone." Ferox froze, a sudden panic gripping his chest as he looked at Oak, alarmed. Did he know? Oak's smile stayed in place. "Who is it?" he asked, lowering his voice. "Is it Lilly?" Ferox realized with great relief that Oak thought he liked someone in the pack. Ferox shook his head lightly. "With respect, Elder, I think I'll keep that to myself for now," he replied. Oak inclined his head. "Alright, I won't pry," he said, standing up. He gave Ferox a friendly nudge. "But I do hope it's not long before you have a mate." Ferox blushed slightly and looked down as Oak walked away, chuckling.

Dagger PackxEternal CalamityApril 29, 2022 04:27 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
The young Alpha moved swiftly through her territory, bounding through the entrance just in time to see the wolves gathering. Most of them turn to greet their Alpha as she weaves her way through the crowd to halt at the front beside her Beta's. She was in a good mood, and while she didn't exactly flaunt it she didn't really do too much to hide it. "Where have you been in such a good mood?" Laika shoots a glance sideways at Khan,"Oh, I woke up early this morning and I felt like going out. I went out for a run of the territory, guess that got me in a good mood."

Khan and Nova exchange an amused glance as Laika begins to sort patrols. Aragorn was still on Elder duty, but Laika was beginning to see some improvements. The young wolf wasn't as rebellious or loud, or disrespectful. But the wolf still had a ways to go. Laika struggled with one of Aragorn's friends, who wanted to take his friend's place as the pack's biggest rebel and idiot. But Laika was able to put him in his place pretty quick with a flash of her fire and a threat to be sent to the Elders den alongside Aragorn.

Which caring for the Elders shouldn't have to be a punishment, as it was an honor to take care of them, however it was more common to see the trainee's taking care of the Elders then the hunters and fighters. Laika finishes sorting patrols, sending Khan and Nova off with the last hunting patrol of the morning. Laika herself would lead the third patrol of the afternoon before taking her trainee out for some more training. Then hopefully getting to eat and relax a little before finally going to bed. The young Alpha was excited.

She had not expected Ferox to like her like she liked him, but she was extremely glad that he did, which was obvious by her more upbeat mood which her mother commented on as she approached. "I don't think I've ever seen you in a such a good mood before." Laika frowns at her mother,"Are you saying that I'm not usually a happy wolf?" Seraphina laughs as she sits down beside her daughter,"I'm saying you're usually more serious then carefree and upbeat. Which is not a bad thing." Laika doesn't respond and Seraphina huffs, before nudging her daughter, asking.

"So who is it?" Panic flares up through the young Alpha though she keeps her posture relaxed and voice calm,"Who is what?" Seraphina rolls her eyes,"Who are you seeing?" Laika frowns,"What makes you think I'm seeing anyone?" Seraphina half glares,"Don't think I haven't noticed you coming in late every morning. And don't give me the excuse of patrolling, or hunting, or needing some time alone. I was a young wolf too once." Laika chuckles and Seraphina continues,"I don't know why you bother to hide it. You know no one would judge you if you got a mate. Is it Amargor?" Relief floods through Laika,"No, mother. But with all due respect and love, I'd prefer to keep it to myself."
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityApril 30, 2022 07:14 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award

The rest of the day went by without a huge amount of trouble, although more than once, Ferox found himself thinking about Laika and had to snap himself out of a trance and try to focus, but it was becoming difficult to keep her out of his head. Finally, Ferox decided he just needed to make himself more busy and joined one of the noon patrols along the border of the unclaimed lands, and as soon as he returned from that, he went hunting alone. He brought back a pair of brown rabbits and carried them both to the Elder's den for them to eat at their leisure.

Early in the afternoon, Ferox trotted around to see how each trainee was coming along, and he noticed that Granite wasn't with Slate. "Why aren't you working with Granite?" he asked. Slate dipped his head respectfully, although there was still a hint of defiance in his voice as he spoke. "I assigned him to take care of the Elders for the evening," he said. "He's been slacking in his training." Ferox sighed and nodded. Granite was a hard working, but Slate set very high standards for his trainees. Ferox trotted over to the Elders den and found Granite simultaneously cleaning out their den and listening with enthralled interest as one of them told him a story.

Ferox sat down for a moment and listened as well. It was a story all wolves in the Terra Lupi pack had heard, a story about a great battle long ago with the Akvo Lupi wolves. Once the story was finished, the Elder dismissed Granite. Oak, who was inside the den, noticed Ferox and gave him a knowing smirk, and Ferox felt his face turn bright red as he stood up and trotted away. Oak had said that he wouldn't pry, but Ferox knew the old wolf wasn't going to stop bringing it up. He felt a little guilty, lying to the wolf who had acted as his father for a long time, but the feeling didn't last. The joy he felt when he thought about Laika was much stronger than the guilt.

That evening, Ferox sent out three more patrols, each one assigned to a different border, with instructions to hunt on the way back. He had a little free time on his paws, so he trotted over to Oak, who was sitting with Steel and talking about someone. Ferox remembered his last confrontation with Steel and was a little wary as he waited for the two to stop talking. Eventually, Steel stood up and turned to walk away. He noticed Ferox and shot him a glare, and Ferox held his gaze steadily for a moment, before Steel finally snorted and walked away. Ferox trotted over and sat down in front of Oak. "Elder," he greeted, dipping his head. Oak smiled and nodded. "What can I help you with, Ferox?" Ferox hesitated for a second, then asked, "Why are all the packs kept seperate? Wouldn't it make more sense if we were all one pack, working together instead of worrying about an attack from another territory?"

Oak frowned thoughtfully. "Our ancestors forbade connection between backs, and we follow that law." Ferox tilted his head. "Why did they make it forbidden?" he asked. Oak sighed and shook his head. "I don't know, Ferox," he said, standing up with a yawn. He stumbled slightly, and Ferox darted forward to help steady him. "Thank you, young Alpha," Oak said, giving him a small smile. "When you get to be my age, you grow more and more tired. I'm going to retire to my den for the night." Oak Began walking in that direction, then paused, looking back at Ferox. "Are you sure you aren't going to tell me who you've been going out with at night?" he asked. Ferox looked up at Oak and stared. "How'd you know I was going out at night?" he asked. Oak grinned. "Every morning, you come out of your den smelling like grass or flowers," he said. "You're definitely trying to hide it." Ferox sighed as Oak continued. "Also, I'm a light sleeper. I can hear your pawsteps thundering through camp before sunrise every other night."

Ferox was alarmed that he had been noticed, but fortunately, Oak thought it was him and another pack member. "I thought you said you wouldn't pry," Ferox said. Oak shrugged. "I lied," came his simple response. Finally, Oak began walking back to his den. "Goodnight, Ferox," he said through another yawn. Ferox shook his head lightly. "Goodnight, Elder," he said. He trotted to his den and ducked inside, laying down in the den entrance. Finally, he allowed his thoughts to settle on Laika and he smiled, rolling onto his side and closing his eyes so that those thoughts could become dreams. He wished he could see her more, and he felt tempted to get up and go to their meeting place tonight, but he knew she wouldn't be there. Finally, he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Dagger PackxEternal CalamityMay 1, 2022 02:30 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
After another few minutes of her mother guessing names, Seraphina finally relents, respecting her daughter's wishes before trotting off. Laika shakes her head, sighing, before following. Seraphina slips into the elders den and Laika pokes her head inside to see Aragorn inside gathering the old bed moss, getting ready to take it out. Laika nods, satisfied, she couldn't see much more of that rebellious or disrespectful wolf who had challenged her a few mornings ago. Laika speaks,"If you keep up the good work, you'll be back to normal duties in no time." Aragorn looks up, and instead of hate or disrespect in his eyes, the young wolf had hope,"Really?"

Laika dips her head,"The Elders have kept me informed. You've become more respectful and appreciative. And you've been working hard. So, yes. Soon you may return to normal duties. I'll let you know when." Aragorn dips his head,"Thank you..." He hesitates before continuing,"Alpha." Surprise flares through Laika, though she simply nods and backs out. Either Aragorn was putting on a show, a complete show, or he truly was learning respect. Laika chuffs to herself as she turns and trots off, glancing up at the sky. It was about noon and the morning patrols were returning.

The young Alpha trots over to gather any information any of the patrols had gathered. But everything was good. Hunting patrols had brought back plenty of prey and all patrols reported good news. There was news of a Terra Lupi scent along the border, and not one to suggest the wolf was marking the border, but it was old. Laika couldn't help but wonder if that had been Ferox's scent, but probably not if it had been old. Laika sends off the patrols to rest as she summons her own patrol. Within minutes the five wolves were bounding through the territory, headed towards the unclaimed territories.

However, the five wolves found no sign of any rouges coming towards their territory. So the five head back towards camp, getting back earlier then intended. Laika dismisses her patrol before calling for her trainee, Eyre. The two spent the rest of the afternoon in the training arena. Working on combat without fire. It was a useful skill especially for those wolves who hadn't quite fully mastered their abilities. Besides, there was honor in fighting without elements. At the end, Laika dips her head,"You have done very good today, Eyre. You're getting closer and closer to the final test."

Eyre perks up,"Really?" Laika nods, her eyes sparkling with amusement,"Indeed. In fact, I'd say you'll be a delta within days." Eyre's tail wags and Laika leads her trainee back to camp where the young wolf runs to tell her friends. While Laika gathers her dinner and settles down. Much of the pack have already eaten and many were just relaxing and talking together. The sun was setting and the sunset cast beautiful rays through camp. Laika quietly retreats to her den, and soon the young Alpha was asleep.
Dagger PackxEternal CalamityMay 3, 2022 08:18 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ferox was up and about early the next morning, organizing other early-risers into a patrol. He accompanied them to the Ignis Lupi border, where he hastily disguised his old scent with his new scent to keep the others from finding any sort of hint of he and Laika's forbidden meetings. None of the patrol noticed though, which came as a great relief. The patrol returned to camp just before Slate sent off two more patrols. Once they were gone, Ferox noticed that the camp felt strangely empty, and after a moment, he realized why. Many of the mentors had taken their trainees out to accompany them. Only two were left in camp; Granite and another young she-wolf named Orchid.

The sigh of the two got him thinking about Rosemary's pups. He still needed to find mentors for them, and soon. He began listing off possibilities in his head, and he realized that there weren't enough available wolves to accommodate the young ones. Mentors were granted extra time away from other duties to train the younger wolves, and right now, the pack couldn't spare any hunters. Prey was plentiful, and pack numbers weren't lower than usual, but there would still be an impact on patrols. Ferox looked up as Oak approached, and Ferox considered hastily finding something else to do, just in case the Elder had come to continue bugging him about his lover, but he sat still, dipping his head respectfully.

"Good morning, Elder," he said. Oak sat down beside Ferox. "What's on your mind?" he asked. Ferox sighed and answered, "It's Rosemary's pups. They need mentors, but we can't spare many more wolves, and I'm worried that I'll have to take one on." Oak was silent for a moment, then said, "I think you should teach one." Ferox looked at Oak sharply as the old wolf continued speaking. "I know you blame yourself for what happened to Shale, but you don't deserve that much blame. You were a good teacher. You just didn't have enough time." Ferox sighed and looked down at his paws. His duties as Alpha overruled whatever personal feelings he had, and he would mentor one of the pups if he had to, but he would have preferred to let someone more competent do it.

For the rest of the day, Ferox contemplated the idea of taking on a trainee. He didn't want a repeat of what happened to Shale, and he knew that he wasn't nearly as good of a teacher as Oak suggested. If he had been, perhaps Shale would still be alive. That evening, he was distracted, and the patrols he tried to organize must have sensed weakness, because they resisted and disobeyed, Steel and Ferrum among the worst. "I'm not taking orders from a pup," Steel snarled when Ferox told him to go with the hunting patrols. "I don't expect you to," Ferox said, his temper barely under control. "I do expect you to take orders from me, though. Your Alpha." Ferox's ears twitched as another wolf muttered, "If you can even call yourself that, pup." Ferox whirled to face the wolf who had spoken, fury in his gaze, and he stared at the other wolf until they backed down.

Ferox hated being reminded of his youth. He knew he was young, and he didn't mind being young, but having his own packmates—wolves that had once been his friends—turn that on him... it made him feel incompetent and unworthy. He thought he had managed to get past this stage a short while back, but apparently he was wrong. Ferox turned his attention back to Steel. It took a long time, but eventually, Steel just turned and left. Ferox, defeated, padded to his den. He knew the other wolves couldn't challenge him, but he could feel his authority slipping away. He was right back where he had started.

After all the wolves had returned from their patrols and gone to their dens for the night, Ferox crept out of camp, cheered slightly by the prospect of seeing Laika again. Soon, he arrived at the Ignis Lupi border, at the place where they usually met, and he sat down, waiting in silence for her to arrive.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   39 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us