Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 technoblade
11:32:13 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

Sadly I only have this as a ref: -Click-
 Blind Bat
11:31:16 I Am Vengeance
Hi Alfred
 Eno
11:27:32 
good morning
 BJake
11:27:17 Don't call me BJ.
:>
 BJake
11:27:08 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Send your boy Machi
 technoblade
11:26:33 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

Honestly well deserved. I would pay that for that in a fucking heartbeat to get my boy Machi drawn like that XD
 That Grape Guy
11:25:39 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
bye chat
 Zeraphia
11:24:54 Vah was attacked
Katy

XDD I'm sure they'll be here next week.
 distant-lands
11:24:22 katy | beetle
Vah,
at least he's produced a few leuc's though!

i'll have to try to snag a breeding to hermes and valo soon, i only have so many girls available xD
 BJake
11:23:21 Don't call me BJ.
(There was no NSFW option, just wanted to get that out there)
 BJake
11:22:47 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
-Click-
:D
 Zeraphia
11:22:34 Vah was attacked
Katy

Oh my stars. That's so sad XD

Valo ... yeah. A lot of my dudes have produced weird stuff.
 distant-lands
11:22:33 katy | beetle
Vah,
maybe one day you'll get your GB and i'll get my vitiligo xD
 distant-lands
11:21:53 katy | beetle
5 albinos, 1 mela, chimera and a DF* ^^' but no vitiligo
 technoblade
11:21:48 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

YES! I saw you in chat earlier but forgot to ask. Show show show!
 Zeraphia
11:21:37 Vah was attacked
Katy

XDD honestly though. It's either one thing or the other.

Like Valo, who has dropped a weird amount of random stuff.
 BJake
11:21:27 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
I made 90$ from a YCH I made today, wanna see the YCH? :00
 distant-lands
11:20:54 katy | beetle
Vah,
stubborn guy xD it seems to be that way with a lot of defect studs though.

my guy norminare has dropped like 5 albinos but not a single viti
 Zeraphia
11:19:34 Vah was attacked
Techno

Oooh the glowing boy. Yes.

Katy

Oooh we'll have to see! I mean, he's dropped two DFs for some reason so that's something?
 Nevermore.
11:18:50 Never/Nev
Technition

Honestly you could do plenty of damage with a hammer. I've seen it first hand.

I love that they'd jump to your defense xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +1
Margay : -4
Caiman : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 11:20 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I paused for a moment and put my fist up to my mouth worried, "The cloak is a bad idea if you are going to try and ride King with me," I said worried "He can light his entire body on fire," I said. I paused "You know what, every time I say jump just grab onto my back and hang on for dear life. I will just carry you up the cliff with me," I said putting my helmet on and leading her over to King. Amora hung onto the front of my armor and once I got close enough to King she grabbed his saddle and sat waiting. I ushered Kaolin outside and King followed as he stood closer to the edge. "I'm going to have to lift you," I warned her "I have to do a pull-up just to get on his back and I don't want you making your arm worse," I explained
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 11:30 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

At the moment Tobey said fire, i dropped the cloak. It was fine, i totally didnt need it. I could go places, with people, without it. I thought, trying to get myself together. The truth was i had never gone anywhere without it and didn't like the fact of not having it. I was too busy trying to keep myself together I barely even heard the jump onto his back part. I was about to protest when he ushered me outside. I managed to roll the cloak up into a ball and put it under my rope belt i kept just for fun before i got ouside. I bit my lip again as i stood by King. Could i really do this? I thought nervously. I then turned to Tobey, "Stop being a worry-wort. My arm is fine. Practically all better." I said but ended up getting hoisted onto King's back. Once i was on i instantly felt scared. I was the queen of balance but i felt my knees shake, making me fall into a crouch position. "I-im not scared." I said glancing down at Tobey. I was worried he would make me stay so i was trying to act fine though my breath was a bit shak

Edited at December 23, 2022 11:40 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 11:47 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I pulled myself on "Alright at first we have to stay hanging on like this okay," I said as king started to move and I was clinging onto the spikes. "Whatever you do, don't let go," I said as King gently went into the air. that wasn't normal for him, he normally liked to do this big dramatic drop and lift up once we barely hit the water. he hasn't done a light lift-off since I first started or when I injured myself. "Now I'm going to stand, then I was you to try and stand as well, but use me as support and stability," I said as I stood.
--------------------------------------------------
you responded right after I made goulash :')
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 23, 2022 11:56 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I nodded and copied what Tobey did. I thought back to when he said King was an aggressive flyer, making me close my eyes tight. But when he took off it was almost as smooth as Blue's take off. I sighed a relieved sigh as we were in the air and practically without a bump. I carefully stood up, more confident now. I didn't even bother to hold onto Tobey. "Im the queen of balance. Its the only thing i was good at from when i was little. All my other skills were learned. Then again im a natural at ice skating but anyways, im fine." I said with a smile. I knew he might be worried about me but i had full confidence, atleast for now that is. I let myself watch the scenery under us as we flew. It was honestly kinda peaceful. I had forgotten how much i missed flying.
~
Lol yum!

Edited at December 24, 2022 12:09 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 24, 2022 12:11 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"Don't get too cocky, otherwise he won't go easy. I'm amazed at the fact he did a simple take-off and not our usual dramatic one," I said a bit worried. "Now he will do some simple balance checks when he dives forward we lean back; when he goes up we lean forward; when he banks left we lean left; when he banks right we lean right," I said "The entire time all I want you to do is move your ankles and nothing else, if you need support, use me, if you fall, we will catch you," I said and King began to start randomly doing simple and light turns on the way there as well as random ups and downs.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 24, 2022 12:21 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I sighed, i didn't want to get thrown off for being cocky so i put one hand on Tobey's shoulder though i didnt really like it. Once King started the drills though i put my arms around Tobey, feeling a bit scared again. After a couple of minutes of doing it i grew comfortable and returned to my one hand on Tobey's shoulder. It was actually beginning to get fun. It was also a great exercise/stretch for your ankles. "This isn't very bad." I said, again watching the scenery fly by us. I was getting so used to it i didn't even have to barely think and my ankles just naturally moved with King.

Edited at December 24, 2022 12:24 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 24, 2022 12:31 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"Trust me, it was a lot harder before I made this special saddle for him. It helps your feet grip. Now once you get used to it enough," I said grabbing onto one of his sail spines and throwing myself over and walking around a lot "You can do this and walk around and do stuff while he flies." I said doing all of it while King still did drills. I hopped over his sail again and went into my saddle bags "Once he levels out it makes it possible to dig through saddle bags while he is still flying." I said as I came up behind her with a dragonskin cape and put it over her shoulders. The chain had little hooks meant for baby dragon teeth. I wrapped my arms around her, and my hands rested lightly gripped together on her stomach region. King glanced back and flew straight and steady toward my old tribe. "You can lean on me if you want, the cape I just gave you is fireproof since it is made from a dragon shed," I explained "It's another thing I made myself, and the little hooks are meant to attach your dragon's baby teeth too or a warrior can attach the teeth of their prized kills too," I explained pointing to the hooks before putting my hand back down.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 24, 2022 12:43 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

My eyes went wide as Tobey began to move around. "Be-" I stopped myself realizing he was a master at it and didn't need my silly warnings. I personally wasnt comfortable enough to do that by a long shot. I was still slightly worried as he dug through his saddle bag. I blushed slightly though as he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my stomach lightly, making me forget all about that we were up in the air. Instantly in love with the cape i wrapped it around my body before leaning on Tobey, still slightly blushing. "I dont think im ever going to get used to....us." I said tilting my head back so i could look at Tobey. My ankles still moved with King though i didn't even think about it.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 24, 2022 12:54 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"You're getting better at this," I said before responding to the statement "It will take a while, I'm just big on physical affection, it's one of my love languages," I said looking down at her through my mask. If weren't wearing masks and if the wind wasn't so bad I would ask to kiss her but I felt I might have been moving too quickly if I did. So I just fought the urge as we flew along, and eventually, I rested my head on hers. It was nice, a peaceful dragon ride while watching the sun go down over the horizon. By the time the sun was gone I could see the island in the distance but barely. "alright, get ready to hop on my back," I said carefully going around her so she was behind me. I crouched a bit so it was easier. "I won't be able to hang onto you so you are going to have to hang on as your life depends on it," I explained.

Edited at December 24, 2022 12:55 AM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 24, 2022 01:04 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

"I never said it was bad." I responded with a smile. "Its just....different." I then smiled bigger remembering that he complimented me. "Thank you." I said simply. After Tobey layed his head on mine i closed my eyes, wanting only to focus on him for the ride and not the, daring feet ahead. Way to soon though Tobey let go and went around me so i was behind him. As he spoke i found myself putting my hands on his shoulders and slightly massaging his neck. After he finished i nodded. "Okay....Just please be careful..." I said as i got ready to grab on his back. Soon he said jump and i got onto his back. My arm hurt slightly but i stayed still. I rested my head on his back, closing my eyes tight.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us